HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
"So Long Farewell" (Aisha) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
"So Long Farewell" (Aisha) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
"So Long Farewell" (Aisha) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
"So Long Farewell" (Aisha) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
"So Long Farewell" (Aisha) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
"So Long Farewell" (Aisha) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
"So Long Farewell" (Aisha) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
"So Long Farewell" (Aisha) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
"So Long Farewell" (Aisha) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
"So Long Farewell" (Aisha) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
"So Long Farewell" (Aisha) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
"So Long Farewell" (Aisha) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
"So Long Farewell" (Aisha) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
"So Long Farewell" (Aisha) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
"So Long Farewell" (Aisha) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

"So Long Farewell" (Aisha)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

"So Long Farewell" (Aisha) Empty
PostSubject: "So Long Farewell" (Aisha)   "So Long Farewell" (Aisha) EmptyFri May 09, 2014 6:17 pm

So... All and all the summer had ended on a good note when the twins thought it was the end of the world. They had gotten adopted, and were living in a nice house, and got to decorate their own rooms how ever they wanted. It wasn't a terrible living situation, in fact, it was probably better than the apartment they lived in with Nana. They knew that Nana had tried her best, so she was thankful for that, but living with Aisha was a tad bit better no matter how selfish that sounded.

And now here they were. Aisha was sending them off to Hogwarts for the first time. In all their years of going to Hogwarts (this would be the second) they didn't know how it felt to have your mother send you off. Aisha wasn't their mother, but she was pretty dang close. So they imagined that it was just as emotional to say good bye to her as it would be to their real mother. They each had their trunks, one Hufflepuff, and the other Gryffindor, and Nina noticed Sarah getting a little emotional. She wasn't one to share her feelings, yes she was sad, but she didn't cry very often. She held Sarah's hand as they tried to say good bye for now to Aisha without loosing it.
Back to top Go down
Aisha Khan

Aisha Khan

PostSubject: I TRIED :P   "So Long Farewell" (Aisha) EmptyFri May 09, 2014 6:42 pm

Aisha loved having the twins as her daughters, basically. For a long time, she'd lived alone, but this was just so much better. Even though Sarah was shy and quiet, she was great and the woman had been involved in a lot of interesting and weirdly deep conversations with the girl. As for Nina, she was just as brilliant and almost similar to Aisha, in an odd way.

So, when the time came to get them to Kings Cross, she was embarrassed to find herself saddened. Now that they were miles away in Scotland, her house would once again be empty and her life would mainly consist of coffee and work. Not that her life was so bad, but the point was she'd miss the girls.

Although she tried to keep the conversation going in the car on the way to the station, it didn't help the rather solemn and serious atmosphere. It hadn't been like this between them since the start of the summer. Then once they got there, she wordlessly stepped out of the car and led them to the platform.

"I'm- I mean, have fun at Hogwarts, girls," Aisha corrected herself, smiling gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "So Long Farewell" (Aisha)   "So Long Farewell" (Aisha) EmptyTue May 13, 2014 10:17 pm

Nina could tell that Aisha was trying to keep the mood in the car up by conversation. And though she probably wouldn't admit it, she was a little saddened by leaving Aisha so soon. She asked, "C-can we write to you while we are at school?" So many thoughts ran through her head. She was used to writing to her Nana during the summer, and didn't know if that would be weird to her or not. She nodded when Aisha said to have fun. Of course they would have fun!

It was Hogwarts after all. She smiled and nodded and said, "We will." There were so many things that she wanted to do again this year. Like maybe take another adventure into the forest. That would be fun. She loved how it seemed to go on forever. But now she was getting side tracked. Now it was time to say goodbye for now to Aisha. After all... Now they had a home to go to over the summer. And for that she was thankful.
Back to top Go down
Aisha Khan

Aisha Khan

PostSubject: Re: "So Long Farewell" (Aisha)   "So Long Farewell" (Aisha) EmptyWed May 14, 2014 5:41 pm

"Of course you can!" Aisha smiled. The girls' letters would be greatly appreciated. "Would you like to come home for Christmas?" She hoped so. it was a time for family and the twins were her family now. "I understand if not. It doesn't have to be the whole holidays or anything, but you're very welcome as long as you want, I mean..." She stopped there, aware she'd started babbling.

Now, goodbyes. She crouched down to be a little closer to Nina and Sarah's height. "Goodbye," she said softly. "Good luck with Quidditch, Nina, and have fun... doing whatever you do in Hufflepuff, Sarah."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "So Long Farewell" (Aisha)   "So Long Farewell" (Aisha) EmptyMon May 26, 2014 6:42 am

Christmas. Of course they would like to come! Well, she could speak for herself, but not Sarah, but it was most likely that she would want to come as well. She said, "Yes, we would like to come home for Christmas." Home...The word escaped her lips on accident. But, it was her home. It was their home.

Aisha wished her and Sarah luck with everything. Nina nodded. She wanted to hug her, but didn't know if she could. She started to walk away without glancing back knowing she would lose it. She was so close to the train, and looked over at Sarah, who also looked at her. With their twin telepathy, they knew exactly what they where thinking. They nodded to each other and ran back to Aisha giving her a big bone crushing hug. After all, they where family. Nina said, "We will miss you."
Back to top Go down
Aisha Khan

Aisha Khan

PostSubject: Re: "So Long Farewell" (Aisha)   "So Long Farewell" (Aisha) EmptyMon May 26, 2014 5:43 pm

Home. The word didn't escape Aisha's hearing. It was sweet that they thought of her house like that. She guessed they really were family now. "Excellent!" she smiled. Now she could buy them Christmas presents! Wow, she sounded like she had no life. What happened to that life she had before adopting the twins?

Sighing slightly as the twins walked away, she stood up to leave. But then they were back to give her a hug. Beaming, she hugged back. "I'll miss you too." Unfortunately, some git blew a whistle then. That probably meant they had to get on the train. Oh. "Goodbye."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "So Long Farewell" (Aisha)   "So Long Farewell" (Aisha) Empty

Back to top Go down

"So Long Farewell" (Aisha)
Page 1 of 1