Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
The Wedding  (Pretty much everyone) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
The Wedding  (Pretty much everyone) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
The Wedding  (Pretty much everyone) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
The Wedding  (Pretty much everyone) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
The Wedding  (Pretty much everyone) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
The Wedding  (Pretty much everyone) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
The Wedding  (Pretty much everyone) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
The Wedding  (Pretty much everyone) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
The Wedding  (Pretty much everyone) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
The Wedding  (Pretty much everyone) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
The Wedding  (Pretty much everyone) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
The Wedding  (Pretty much everyone) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
The Wedding  (Pretty much everyone) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
The Wedding  (Pretty much everyone) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
The Wedding  (Pretty much everyone) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

The Wedding (Pretty much everyone)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Andrew Greco
Adult
Andrew Greco

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Ministry of Magic Worker

The Wedding  (Pretty much everyone) Empty
PostSubject: The Wedding (Pretty much everyone)   The Wedding  (Pretty much everyone) EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 2:08 am

READ IT BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE:

With a strange feeling in his throat, Andrew made his way from his bedroom to the kitchen. His father stood by the stove, in which his mother was preparing some Italian dish she liked. She was still as beautiful as he remembered her, and he hadn't seen her in two years. Her long dark hair fell in thick curls, and she wore a red dress that made her petite frame stand out. Her dark eyes glanced from the food to his face as he entered the room. "Hijo, why are you still here? You should be back there with Selene!" her eyes wrinkled at the edges as she smiled, and his father put his hand on his shoulder. "Not even a day married and you're already leaving here alone. That is not how I raised you." he said in his deep voice, but his hold softened as his mother pulled Andrew away and pushed him towards the door. "You go and act like a man instead of hiding out in the kitchen with your Mama. You already said yes. No going back." she said as she closed the glass door on his face and Andrew was left standing there as awkwardly as possible.

"Uh, sure thing, Mom. I'll just...be going."
he said to the lifeless door as he made his way from the kitchen to the backyard. In there, he found the people Selene had invited and some of his own friends, but other than that he couldn't find Selene. He paused for a second, checked that his clothes weren't dirty, then walked in and looked for his wife. It felt good to finally be able to refer to the hippie girl as his wife, even though it had taken years for her to finally say yes. It was definitely worth it, Andrew told himself as he walked through the small crowd of people and finally found one of Selene's students; Lucy.

He walked towards the brunette, whom when he'd met had been a blond, and smiled at her. Because of all the time Selene had spent with the Malfoy kids, Andrew had grown to like them all. Except for that Wade kid, he was too depressing and had one of those fuck-everything attitudes, something Andrew couldn't deal with. "Hey Lucy!" he greeted her. "I'm glad you're here and everything, but have you seen Selene around here?" he asked as he scratched the back of his neck, nervous and unsure of how to do this.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character
Activity: Adult, Auror

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding (Pretty much everyone)   The Wedding  (Pretty much everyone) EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 2:48 am

There were two reasons David was here, 1 was because his SO, co-worker, exe trainer and friend was the groom, and 2, for security purposes. Otherwise, he would stay away from a large gathering of humans such as this one. Andrew would hopefully know how hard this was for him. He wore simple black Dress robes, not wanting to attract attention to himself by wearing his favorite, gryffindor red ones. When he saw his friend, David walked up to him "Area's secure" He assured his commander, in a way of greeting. "Will Chloe be coming?" he asked Andrew, interested to see if he would be having a date for the dance afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding (Pretty much everyone)   The Wedding  (Pretty much everyone) EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 3:34 am

Lucy was probably more excited to see Miss Vega and Andrew getting married than anyone else in the house. For one, she'd never been to Italy, so this would be her first time! She also took the occasion to dress up, as she almost always wore jeans and a t-shirt. She put on cute make up, and a cute dress, and tried her best to look like the soon to be 17-year-old she was.

Lucy admired the decorations in the Greco's garden, when she felt a hand on her shoulder and heard the man's voice and recognized it as Andrew's. Turning around excitedly, she grinned, "Hey!" she took him by the arms and hugged him. Surprisingly, Lucy had always thought of him as an uncle. "No, I haven't seen her." she let go of him and watched as a new person came into view. It was David; Lucy flashed him a smile before turning back to Andrew. "I'm going to see if I can find Ryland anywhere. He's probably devouring your steaks." She giggled as she left into the inside of the house and looked through the halls and rooms until she finally found the kitchen. Ryland, however, wasn't there.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding (Pretty much everyone)   The Wedding  (Pretty much everyone) EmptyTue May 06, 2014 4:28 am

Ella slouched in chair in the corner, her head rested against the wall as she dozed off. She disliked weddings and celebrations and crowds. Drowsly, she awakened to her new father asking where her mom was to one of her old friends, Lucy. She loved being back and on the good side, but the amount of parties annoyed her.

Hoping her father didnt ask her where her mother was (she couldn't even find Elite) she smoothed out her lilac dress, brushed her curls off her face and dozed back off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding (Pretty much everyone)   The Wedding  (Pretty much everyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wedding (Pretty much everyone)
Page 1 of 1