Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Lesson Two EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Lesson Two EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Lesson Two EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Lesson Two EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Lesson Two EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Lesson Two EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Lesson Two EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Lesson Two EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Lesson Two EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Lesson Two EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Lesson Two EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Lesson Two EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Lesson Two EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Lesson Two EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Lesson Two EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Lesson Two

Go down 
+2
James Riddle
Ashton Clark
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ashton Clark
Adult
Ashton Clark

My Character
::
Activity: Adult

Lesson Two Empty
PostSubject: Lesson Two   Lesson Two EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:52 am

Ashton entered the room where his History of Magic is being held. This time, he changed the look of it by adding some decorations that will have a connection on their current lesson.

A big symbol of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry can be found on the right side where every student who will enter the room will notice it first. The board was removed and was replaced by a hanging white cloth. At the back, Ashton placed a projector that he will be a great use for him.

As soon as he was done, he unlocked the door for the students to come in and went back to his office near the staff room to get some of his teaching materials.
Back to top Go down

Lesson Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Two   Lesson Two EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:09 pm

Keith walked into the History of Magic classroom, automatically noticing that the board had been replaced by a hanging white cloth. He glanced at Professor Clark, who was in the back of the room, collecting some of his teaching materials. Keith took his seat as he waited for the other students to arrive so the lesson could begin. As he waited, he looked around the room, at once noticing a big symbol of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry on the right side of the room. He also noticed a projector in the back of the room, and wondered what the Professor had planned for them today.
Back to top Go down

Lesson Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Two   Lesson Two EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:52 pm

Chloe walked into the History Of Magic classroom, very excited and eager for todays lesson. She first noticed the Hogwarts logo/symbol on the right that caught her attention first. Then she noticed the board at the front was covered with a white cloth and a projector was placed at the back. Chloe realises that todays lesson is most likely going to be a lecture about the History Of Hogwarts and its four founders but thats only a guess. She wished it was as she spent most of her night last night researching Rowena Ravenclaw and the other founders so it was still fresh in her brain. Chloe took her seat and took out a few pieces of parchement and a quill, still pondering on what the lesson was going to be about.
Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character

Lesson Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Two   Lesson Two EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 3:14 pm

James strolled through the History of Magic corridor and pushed the door leading to the classroom. Besides the unusual and interesting additions to the room, he also noticed that yet another new student had arrived, a girl who had apparently been sorted into Ravenclaw. Greeting Keith, he took a seat next to him and took out his book, his homework as well as a few blank parchments. Judging by the decor and the task professor Clark had given them for the lesson, it was safe to assume that subject of the lecture would revolve around the school's history. While waiting for the others, James decided to leaf through the chapter of his schoolbook about Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down

Lesson Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Two   Lesson Two EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 4:39 pm

Aurora skipped into History of Magic, excited for the next lesson of one of her favorite subjects. Her homework was done and stowed away in her bag. As she stepped through the door, the first thing she noticed was a large Hogwarts crest on the wall. A blank white sheet had replaced the blackboard, and a new Ravenclaw student was sitting alone. Assuming that she would be sharing a dormitory with her, Aurora sat down next to the girl and said brightly, "Hi!"
Back to top Go down

Lesson Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Two   Lesson Two EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 5:39 pm

Chloe recognized a few more students that she had seen around come in when a fellow Ravenclaw who she hadnt had the chance to speak to yet, sat next to her and said "Hi". Chloe hadnt made any friends yet so she decided to talk to the girl (who she thinks is called Aurora) with the little time they had before the lesson. "Hey, I'm Chloe the new Ravenclaw - I think your names Aurora, am I right?" Chloe replied
Back to top Go down

Lesson Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Two   Lesson Two EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:48 pm

Walking into the History of Magic classroom, Kennedy took a glance at the set up. It looked as if it was particularly made for a lecture, how dull… Well, not much could be done about that. A lesson is a lesson, professor’s choice. She had missed the first class due to her parents bringing her to the school; she had better make a good impression now.

Taking a seat alone toward the back of the class, she looked around. It appeared that three Ravenclaws and a Gryffindor had already arrived. She had yet to introduce herself and to speak to any of them yet, shame.
Back to top Go down
Kim Frey
Admin
Admin
Kim Frey

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 3, Radio Worker

Lesson Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Two   Lesson Two EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:36 pm

Kim entered the room and noticed some alterations on its appearance. As she remembered, their homework was about the four founders of Hogwarts. She assumed that their today's lesson will be the same.

She decided to sit in front but quite isolated to every body. This time, she decided to have some alone-time just for herself.
Back to top Go down
http://thedrunktrain.blogspot.com

Lesson Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Two   Lesson Two EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:49 pm

"Hey, I'm Chloe, the new Ravenclaw - I think your name's Aurora, am I right?" the other girl said to Aurora.

"Uh, yeah," Aurora answered. Wow, she knows my name already, she thought. How? "So," she said, smiling, "you just got here? This class is good, you're gonna like it."
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

Lesson Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Two   Lesson Two EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 3:15 am

Lucy reached the classroom and sat down. She would not do anything bad this time. Today, she would be nice. She waited patiently for Professor Clark to start the lesson as she prepared her homework, ready to hand it in.
Back to top Go down

Lesson Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Two   Lesson Two EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:23 am

Keith watched as more and more of the other students began to arrive. He recognized most of them, though there were a few he hadn't gotten the chance to meet yet. He looked over Professor Clark, who seemed to be waiting for any students who had yet to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Ashton Clark
Adult
Ashton Clark

My Character

Lesson Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Two   Lesson Two EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:50 pm

Ashton entered the room and saw some of the students already seated on the places they chose. He approached the front part of it and faced them. "Welcome to the second lesson for the subject History of Magic."
The last student entered the room and his presence distracted Ashton's concentration. He, then, grabbed his wand and waved it, pointing towards the door. Suddenly, the door shut closed and locked itself.

"I do believe that I assigned an assignment for everyone to do. If you all please, hand it in front now." Students started to buzz while passing their homework. He looked at those who didn't do it and noticed that some of his students are going to have the first lesson under him. "I think we have some new students around. I hope that you will all catch up with the pace in this room."
Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character

Lesson Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Two   Lesson Two EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 8:11 am

James watched with surprise as Professor Clark locked the door of the classroom. There had been a lot of new students arriving in the last several days, but there would obviously be no late arrivals in this lesson. As soon as the teacher demanded their homework, James passed his piece of parchment to Kim, who was sitting in front of him, so that she could deposit it on the professor's desk. Mister Clark then addressed the students who weren't present at his first lesson, and James mechanically glanced at the new Ravenclaw girl, waiting to see if she would say anything.
Back to top Go down

Lesson Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Two   Lesson Two EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:16 pm

Keith passed his homework up to Professor Clark's desk. "I think we have some new students around. I hope that you will all catch up with the pace in this room." Professor Clark then said. He had also noticed some new students in the class, but he had met a few of them in his previous classes. He waited for Professor Clark to give further instructions.
Back to top Go down

Lesson Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Two   Lesson Two EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:17 pm

Professor Clark opened the door and briskly walked in. Suddenly, he grabbed his wand and slammed the door shut. "I do believe that I assigned an assignment for everyone to do. If you all please, hand it in front now. I think we have some new students around. I hope that you will all catch up with the pace in this room," he said.

Aurora noticed the other students passing their homework up, so she handed it to the boy in front of her. Once all the homework was collected, she watched eagerly for the professor to start the next lesson.
Back to top Go down
Ashton Clark
Adult
Ashton Clark

My Character

Lesson Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Two   Lesson Two EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:59 am

After taking all the parchments that he had asked for, he put it on the side of the table and stood back from where his usual spot is. "As you may have guessed basing on your assignments, our next lesson will be all about the floors where you have been stepping on, the History of Hogwarts Witchcraft and Wizardry. Honestly, this is one of the most interesting lessons this subject can offer. And as I have noticed from the past lesson, all of you are dreading to go out of this room as soon as the lessons started. I know that history is somewhat boring. So, I hope that all of you will appreciate some improvements that I thought of so that all of you will have more interest towards our next lessons."

He stopped for a while to give some time for the students who are taking down their notes. "First, I would like to sit beside your housemates. Please, do it now and minimize the volume of your noise."
Back to top Go down
Kim Frey
Admin
Admin
Kim Frey

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 3, Radio Worker

Lesson Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Two   Lesson Two EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:27 am

Finally, Professor Clark entered the room and began their next lesson. "Welcome to the second lesson for the subject History of Magic," he said to all of them. Suddenly, a boy entered the room which made the professor stop talking. To Kim's surprise, Professor Clark used magic to close the door and lock it on the same time.

"I do believe that I assigned an assignment for everyone to do. If you all please, hand it in front now." Kim took out her homework from her bag. James, who was sitting behind her, passed his assignment. Kim put the two together and gave it to the teacher. "I think we have some new students around. I hope that you will all catch up with the pace in this room," he added.

"As you may have guessed basing on your assignments, our next lesson will be all about the floors where you have been stepping on, the History of Hogwarts Witchcraft and Wizardry. Honestly, this is one of the most interesting lessons this subject can offer. And as I have noticed from the past lesson, all of you are dreading to go out of this room as soon as the lessons started. I know that history is somewhat boring. So, I hope that all of you will appreciate some improvements that I thought of so that all of you will have more interest towards our next lessons."

Kim did notice some improvements on the room alone. She wanted to expect so much of their lesson but realized that she might just end up disappointing herself.

"First, I would like to sit beside your housemates. Please, do it now and minimize the volume of your noise," Professor Clark instructed. Kim stood up from her place and looked for someone who has a green badge on their robe. She noticed that there were only two Slytherins on the room, she and Lucy. She walked towards her and sat on the chair closest to her position. "Hi." she said, trying to be polite since they both live in the same house. Kim waited for further instructions but readied her quill and her parchment.
Back to top Go down
http://thedrunktrain.blogspot.com

Lesson Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Two   Lesson Two EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 2:13 am

"As you may have guessed basing on your assignments, our next lesson will be all about the floors where you have been stepping on, the History of Hogwarts Witchcraft and Wizardry. Honestly, this is one of the most interesting lessons this subject can offer. And as I have noticed from the past lesson, all of you are dreading to go out of this room as soon as the lessons started. I know that history is somewhat boring. So, I hope that all of you will appreciate some improvements that I thought of so that all of you will have more interest towards our next lessons." Professor Clark announced.

Keith understood where the Professor was coming from and nodded in agreement. "First, I would like to sit beside your housemates. Please, do it now and minimize the volume of your noise." He added.

Keith looked around the room for any students with red badges, surprised to only find a select few. He walked over to the rest of the Gryffindors, and waiting for the Professor to continue the lesson.
Back to top Go down

Lesson Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Two   Lesson Two EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:39 am

Professor Clark started by stating the obvious: that they would be studying Hogwarts. Then he announced something unexpected. "First, I would like to sit beside your housemates. Please, do it now and minimize the volume of your noise." Since Aurora was already on the chair beside Chloe, she stayed where she was. She smiled at Chloe and beckoned to James with her left arm, the one that wasn't writing. Seeing some other students knocking over chairs and creating much more noise than Professor Clark wanted, Aurora hoped that James would be silent. But because he was so quiet normally, Aurora didn't think he would have a problem.
Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character

Lesson Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Two   Lesson Two EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:00 am

After announcing the expected subject of the lesson, Professor Clark instructed them to regroup with the other members of their House, making the least noise possible. Automatically glancing at Aurora, James noticed she was inviting him to join them, her and the new Ravenclaw girl. Silently standing up and grabbing his bag, he crossed the classroom and took a seat next to the two girls. "Hi, I'm James" he whispered to the new student while taking out his quill and parchment, trying not to make any noise, even though it would anyway be covered by the loud sound made by the others as they were moving around the room.
Back to top Go down

Lesson Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Two   Lesson Two EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 5:12 pm

When the professor mentioned homework she worried, he was said to be the strictest teacher and maybe he expected her to find out the homework from her fellow housemates even though she wasnt in. Then when she looked around she saw other students hadnt done it she immediatly calmed down.
When he said that they should sit with their housemates, she looked to Aurora to see her telling another boy in their house to com sit next to them. She remembered it was the guy who had the surname of Riddle. She hadnt spoken to him as much as Aurora so she didnt really know much about him. He came over and introduced himself as James, very quietly and she whispered back " Hi I'm Chloe "
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

Lesson Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Two   Lesson Two EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:03 am

Wade had gotten to class just in time, as Professor Clark was locking the door and he had succesfully managed to get it before it was locked for good. He took a seat in the back row. As he listened to Professor Clark's orders, he realized he didn't have any homework to turn in. As Professor Clark ordered them to sit with thie Housemares, Wade walked over to his cousins, Lucy and Isabella, who were joined by another Slytherin he had not met before.
Back to top Go down
Ashton Clark
Adult
Ashton Clark

My Character

Lesson Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Two   Lesson Two EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:38 pm

"I think everyone is indeed seating with their housemates so I will proceed. You might all be thinking about having an activity with them but for now, it wouldn't be the case. I asked you all to seat with your fellow mates for you to have an interaction with each other since our first topic is all about the four founders of Hogwarts, in which we all know, corresponds with the four houses that you are all in." Ashton began to discuss their next topic to ensure that they will finish it in time.

"And yes, I totally forgot to include one subject concerning your past lesson. It is about your wands. Now, if you all please, include this one on your past notes." He browsed his own papers in which all of his lessons are written. "The wand was introduced to sorcerers and higher ranking officials by Mr. Oliivander in 382 BC. Yes, he is the one where you bought your own wands. Wands went public only during 551 and was popularized in around 1300s, which is also considered the time when magic is modernized." He turned the papers away and looked again to his students. "That would be all for that matter. Now, let me proceed on the real topic that we are going to have today."

Ashton took the picture of the logo of Hogwarts and placed it in front of them. "Hogwarts was established on the time when there is somewhat war between muggles and the wizarding community. This is the main reason why the four great wizards established the castle where you all are in right now." After saying those words, he went at the back of the room where the projector is located. He prepared some slides concerning their topic. He put one slide into the projector and showed a picture of a magnificent castle. "This, as you all know, is the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. It was, as I have said a while back, established by the exceptionally four talented wizards collectively known as 'The Hogwarts Four' in the year 991. As you might all recall, this three digit number is the one that I am looking for in your assignments. I did consider some answers that is close to since I know how hard would it be research in the library."

"Their mission was to create a school where young wizards and witches can learn to manipulate and use their magics to prepare them for the future. The Hogwarts Four includes: Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Rowena Ravenclaw and Salazar Slytherin." He put the slides of the pictures when he said their names. Some of his students saw the four's faces for the first time while the others seem to be bored, having to know the things he is saying.
Back to top Go down

Lesson Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Two   Lesson Two EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 3:56 pm

As Professor Clark went on about the four founders of Hogwarts, Keith was watching the slideshow in the front of the room. He watched as Professor Clark placed down the slide of the Hogwarts logo, and went on to talk about when it was established and more, watching as another picture was shown of the castle itself. As he continued to watch, he saw the pictures of the four founders. Godric Gryffindor didn't look at all what Keith thought he would, it actually made him laugh slightly. He saw the pictures of the other founders and couldn't help but realize how different they were from the appearances he had imagined.
Back to top Go down

Lesson Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Two   Lesson Two EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 8:10 pm

As Professor Clark talked about the 4 founders of Hogwarts, she wasnt bored at all like the others around her. She may already know everything he's saying due to the fact she is pureblood, her dad went to Hogwarts and she has probably read every single book about the history of Hogwarts known to mankind - but it still seemed better coming out of the professors mouth and not reading it out of a 1000 year old textbook. As he went on, any little facts or bits of info she didnt know - she wrote down for future purposes like tests and exams.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lesson Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Two   Lesson Two Empty

Back to top Go down

Lesson Two
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next