HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Just One Of Those Days... (Carrie) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Just One Of Those Days... (Carrie) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Just One Of Those Days... (Carrie) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Just One Of Those Days... (Carrie) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Just One Of Those Days... (Carrie) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Just One Of Those Days... (Carrie) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Just One Of Those Days... (Carrie) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Just One Of Those Days... (Carrie) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Just One Of Those Days... (Carrie) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Just One Of Those Days... (Carrie) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Just One Of Those Days... (Carrie) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Just One Of Those Days... (Carrie) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Just One Of Those Days... (Carrie) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Just One Of Those Days... (Carrie) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Just One Of Those Days... (Carrie) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Just One Of Those Days... (Carrie)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chloe Gracen

Chloe Gracen

My Character
::
Activity: Astronomy Professor, Ravenclaw Head of House

Just One Of Those Days... (Carrie) Empty
PostSubject: Just One Of Those Days... (Carrie)   Just One Of Those Days... (Carrie) EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:22 pm

Chloe had her night classes tonight so she had nothing to do nowt that her lessons had been planned ahead of time, and all of her students had found their constellations that they wanted to find! She was rather excited for her first night class! Everything in her first class had gone as planned. Sure, she should've planned more games for their age, but she could see them growing closer as a class, and that was the whole point in Game Day.

So, on her break, she decided to take a stroll down to Hogsmeade to think a little bit. She thought about David. They were getting along so well, it was like they had known each other for longer than a couple days. She smiled as she thought about David. Everything was going so smoothly with him, things couldn't of been more perfect. As she started to smile a little wider, she thought she should stop as everybody might look at her like she was some weirdo or something. She made her way down the streets and decided to sit on one of the benches and day dream. It was just one of those days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just One Of Those Days... (Carrie)   Just One Of Those Days... (Carrie) EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:49 pm

It was only Friday, but Carrie had Jess early since her father was busy doing someone work-related. Her daughter had wanted to go into Hogsmeade so that was the plan. Unfortunately, the girl didn't like apparating, which was reasonable enough, so the two used the floo network to get to their destination. They ended up in the Three Broomsticks, so ordered drinks. She was just pleased to have this time with Jessica; it didn't matter what they were doing.

Despite the weather not being the warmest, Jess had her heart set on an ice-cream, so they took a long walk around Hogsmeade, intending to end up at the ice-cream parlour. Carrie steered them towards a bench when they came across one. A younger woman was sitting alone there, but she was sure she wouldn't mind company. "Hello," she beamed. "You don't mind us sitting here, do you?"

By this point, her daughter was desperate for an ice-cream, so, since they were near Florean Fortescue's and the woman could see it, Carrie sent her off with some money to buy an ice-cream, instructing her to come straight back. "I'm Carrie," she added, turning back to the woman on the bench. Hopefully she wasn't one of those mean unsociable people who didn't like conversation.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Gracen

Chloe Gracen

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Just One Of Those Days... (Carrie)   Just One Of Those Days... (Carrie) EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:56 pm

Chloe smiled at the woman who came up with her little girl. She said, "Of course not! The bench is big enough for the three of us! Nice to meet you Carrie! I'm Chloe." When Carrie sent off her she assumed daughter, Chloe asked, "Is she yours?" Chloe smiled. She hadn't been making as many friends as she had hoped to when she went back to Hogwarts.

She talked to her students, of course, and David, but that was about it... She didn't really talk to any of the other professors, which was a shame. Carrie seemed nice enough though! She wondered what Carrie did for her job, but since she just met her, she felt that she would be prying to much into her personal life after just meeting her. But she waited to learn more about her.

PostSubject: Re: Just One Of Those Days... (Carrie)   Just One Of Those Days... (Carrie) EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 10:14 pm

"Nice to meet you too, Chloe!" she said enthusiastically, taking a seat next to her. All that walking had been surprisingly tiring. Gosh, she must be getting old now. "Yes, her name's Jessica and she's ten. I reckon she's going to Hogwarts, she seems pretty magical." There she was, babbling on a bit again Carrie smiled. "Do you have any children?" she asked, trying not to sound prying or interefering. Chloe did look quite young, but she never knew.

It was chilly, but the sun was shining nonetheless. "Lovely day, isn't it?" she remarked, sheltering her eyes from a sudden stream of bright light. "How are you? I don't want to jump to any conclusions, but you looked quite happy sitting here!" But it was a nice day, Chloe was young and pretty, what was there not to be happy about? Well, plenty of things but Carrie tried to be optimistic.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Gracen

Chloe Gracen

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Just One Of Those Days... (Carrie)   Just One Of Those Days... (Carrie) EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 1:53 am

Chloe laughed as Carrie asked her questions. She said, "No.... I don't have children... Jessica, that's a pretty name. I hope she does go to Hogwarts. It's a marvelous school."

As Carrie said it was a lovely day, she nodded in agreement. She said, "Yes, it is lovely. And it's going to be perfect weather tonight for my night class! The kids are going to love it!" Now she was the one rambling. She loved her job, and often she found herself bragging about it.

PostSubject: Re: Just One Of Those Days... (Carrie)   Just One Of Those Days... (Carrie) EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 8:53 pm

"Would you like to?" Realising what had just come from her mouth, Carrie blushed. "I'm sorry, ignore me. I'm tired, I think that must be it." Sometimes she talked a bit too much and without really thinking about it. "It means "a gift from God" or something along those lines, anyway. That couldn't be more appropriate for Jess," she smiled.

Her night class. The kids. "Are you a teacher?" Carrie beamed, hoping so. If she got the job as librarian, there would be one familiar face. And the night class. That must mean she taught... "Astronomy?" In all honesty, she'd never been the biggest fan of the subject, nor had she been particularly talented in it, but it meant she held a great respect for those who did.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Gracen

Chloe Gracen

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Just One Of Those Days... (Carrie)   Just One Of Those Days... (Carrie) EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 9:01 pm

Chloe laughed as she was rambling. Chloe would admit that she would be a rambler to if the rolls were reversed and it was Carrie who was sitting on the bench enjoying the day, and not her. She said, "Maybe someday. But not now. I'm enjoying life as it comes. And yes, I do teach Astronomy. I should've said that first. What do you do Carrie?"

PostSubject: Re: Just One Of Those Days... (Carrie)   Just One Of Those Days... (Carrie) EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 4:00 pm

Carrie nodded. "It's a big responsibility sometimes, especially when they're young." But she wouldn't regret having Jessica for the world, even though she wouldn't have another child. "Make the most of it while you still can," she chuckled. While she was still young.

"How's that? Difficult?" she asked curiously. It would probably be rather rewarding, though, teaching anything. Carrie wouldn't take up that challenge herself, since she was too afraid of the difficult parts. "I don't have a job at the minute, but I was considering applying for Hogwarts Librarian! I'd like that job, and it suits my life too."
Back to top Go down
Chloe Gracen

Chloe Gracen

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Just One Of Those Days... (Carrie)   Just One Of Those Days... (Carrie) EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 12:59 am

Chloe nodded. She said, "You'd be a good librarian." She wasn't lying either. Carrie seemed like the type who would be good with kids, considering she has one, and she would love Hogwarts. Chloe wondered if she had gone to Hogwarts. She asked, "Did you go to Hogwarts, when you went to school?"

PostSubject: Re: Just One Of Those Days... (Carrie)   Just One Of Those Days... (Carrie) EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 10:29 am

"Thank you!" she beamed. Meeting Chloe had just made her more interested in applying for the job. The woman had said she'd be a good librarian and she was a professor at Hogwarts, which meant there'd be one familiar face, at least. "I did! Did you? I was in Hufflepuff," she smiled. The best house, of course. Even though they didn't win the house cup too often, it was the taking part that counted. Wow, that sounded very typical nice Hufflepuff-like.

Just as she was saying that, Jess came running back from the shop, a tall, sicky-looking ice-cream in her hand. Carrie sighed. But it was her own fault, really. Her daughter gave back the change and she smiled. "What flavours and sprinkles and everything?" Jessica told her about how one scoop was candyfloss, the next chocolate frog and it was covered in rainbow sprinkles. Whatever she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just One Of Those Days... (Carrie)   Just One Of Those Days... (Carrie) Empty

Back to top Go down

Just One Of Those Days... (Carrie)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live the Magic! :: Hogsmeade Village :: Hogsmeade Station-
Jump to: