HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Sat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Sat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Fri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Mon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Sun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Sun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Mon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Wed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Tue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Mon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Sun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Share | 

Letting Go (Blake)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year

My Character
::
Activity: Ravenclaw- Year I

PostSubject: Letting Go (Blake)   Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:13 pm

Lauren needed to send some letters, so she made her way up to the Owlery. Entering, she looked for her owl, Cinnamon, in the cages. She located her small, little Tawny Owl, and beamed, "Hey there, little guy, you missed me?" She attacted the letter on the owl's right leg. The letter was addressed to her mom, Isabelle, which read:

Dear Mother,
Life at Hogwarts is really neat. I met some Gryffindors, named Hunter, Blake, Ryan, and Ariel. I also met a Ravenclaw here. Her name's Elizabeth, but she likes to be called Lizzie. I also met this Slytherin git that no one likes named Vanessa. Her brother's the Flying Professor. He's a Ravenclaw! Now, I'm going to end this letter here, before the git gets me.

Love, Lauren
XOXO

Banner by the magnificent Hunter, and signature by Shipping Queen Nasim!
Back to top Go down
Blake Ralston
Adult

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Letting Go (Blake)   Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:42 pm

Blake scrambled up the stone steps. The noise of his feet hitting the pavement echoing across the grounds, disturbing the quietness of the morning. Blake had never been in the owlery before, he never had any reason to be. He hated breakfast when the parliament of owls arrived and his classmates shared stories from home as they read their letters aloud. Blake usually avoided breakfast for this reason or organised his breakfast around the morning rush. Blake always felt his heart sinking when he realised he had not one person to write to and share his experiences of school outside of Hogwarts. So instead of thinking about it he normally just avoided any reminders of this fact altogether.

This included owls, but Blake had felt a growing yearning to visit the owlerly for sometime now. He had always loved animals and it was a perfect place to interact with them. Especially since he didn't have his own pet. So Blake had decided to get up early and sneak out, preferring to enjoy the company of the owls himself. As that's all he wanted, their company, not their services.

When Blake entered his mouth slightly dropped as the rows of owls took him by surprise. The hooting and chirping of the owls completely overtook Blake's senses as that was all he could hear. An owl suddenly brushed passed Blake's ear as it flew in the window and Blake averted his gaze from the owls. Only now seeing that there was another student in the room. Lauren, wasn't it? He never really had much to do with her as she was normally with Ryan and Blake didn't have any interest in spending any time with the pair who were always all over each other. Well there was no Ryan around today. Blake quickly glanced back around the owlerly to make sure. Lauren still hadn't noticed him and Blake walked by her, the sound of his feet muffled by the hooting of the owls. He continued on past as he looked over his shoulder and seen that she was finishing writing a letter. Probably best to not disturb her so.

Blake approached a friendly looking tawny barn old and let it nip at his fingers as he was lost in thought, as what he had seen on Lauren's letter ran through his mind. She was writing home about her experiences here and he had seen his name, including a few others. Great, Blake thought begrudgingly to himself. This was exactly why he had avoided these situations. He tried to shrug off the lonely feeling that was threatening to engulf him as he attempted to give all his attention to the owl that was still nipping away affectionately.

Credit to the Awesome Hunter!

Banner::

Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Letting Go (Blake)   Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:33 am

Lauren turned around as soon as she heard some footsteps. "Oh, hi Blake. Nice to see you around. How are you today?"

Back to top Go down
Blake Ralston
Adult

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Letting Go (Blake)   Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:35 pm

Blake looked up when Lauren interrupted his thoughts as they were becoming dangerously close to his parents again. "Hi Lauren. What do you mean see me around?" He asked, the way she said it, it sounded like he remained locked up in the Gryffindor tower shunning society! "I'm grand." He shrugged, feigning indifference. "You?" He questioned, looking up from his owl to the mousy haired girl.

Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Letting Go (Blake)   Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:04 pm

"Just that we don't talk much. I'm fine, though." She let Cinnamon fly away to the destination, and looked over at Blake.

Back to top Go down
Blake Ralston
Adult

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Letting Go (Blake)   Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:19 pm

"Yeah, I suppose we don't." Blake agreed easily. Blake contined to watch Lauren as she tied a letter to the owl's tail and let it fly on. He was about to ask about the contents of the letter but thought better of it. He wasn't about to admit his nosiness and the fact that he had seen some of it over her shoulder. He doubted she'd be too impressed with him. He wouldn't be either if someone was reading his personal thoughts. "Is that your owl?" He questioned instead.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letting Go (Blake)   

Back to top Go down

Letting Go (Blake)
Page 1 of 1