Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Strange Thoughts and Unknown Men (Nathan) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Strange Thoughts and Unknown Men (Nathan) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Strange Thoughts and Unknown Men (Nathan) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Strange Thoughts and Unknown Men (Nathan) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Strange Thoughts and Unknown Men (Nathan) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Strange Thoughts and Unknown Men (Nathan) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Strange Thoughts and Unknown Men (Nathan) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Strange Thoughts and Unknown Men (Nathan) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Strange Thoughts and Unknown Men (Nathan) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Strange Thoughts and Unknown Men (Nathan) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Strange Thoughts and Unknown Men (Nathan) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Strange Thoughts and Unknown Men (Nathan) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Strange Thoughts and Unknown Men (Nathan) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Strange Thoughts and Unknown Men (Nathan) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Strange Thoughts and Unknown Men (Nathan) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Strange Thoughts and Unknown Men (Nathan)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

Strange Thoughts and Unknown Men (Nathan) Empty
PostSubject: Strange Thoughts and Unknown Men (Nathan)   Strange Thoughts and Unknown Men (Nathan) EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 5:44 am

There was no one worthy of her company during that weekend. Ryland was working, and everyone who had actually gone to Hogsmeade that weekend was much younger than her, so Lucy didn't see a point in staying in the childish shops and buying tricks from Zonko's that she would never use. Instead, she decided to head to a more mature setting, with better seats and older, more sophisticated people. Except she ended up at the Hog's Head. Walking in, she instantly noticed the terrible appearance. The windows were filthy, too filthy for her liking. And the tables were relatively clean, but she still eyed them with caution as she chose a seat next to a window. Why on earth did I chosen this place? She put her bag down and assessed the seating. It was acceptable. There was no food or anything left on the table, and the place in which she would eventually put her bottom was decently clean.

At the Three Broomsticks, Ryland usually took people's orders by going to their table, but how did the Hog's Head work? She glanced at the bar and saw a man who clearly worked there. He didn't seem to noticed her walking in, but what could she expect by now? He probably swore like a sailor and had tattoos all over his body. Not that she was thinking about it, that would be embarrassing. Although, after she paid attention to him more, she came to the conclusion that he wasn't as bad looking as the rest of the people in the pub. She walked over to the bar, leaving her bag to save her spot, and looked at the drinks. There was not one single thing Lucy could want! But she was already there and it would be rude to leave. Sighing, Lucy asked, "Just get me whatever, I think." What did she have to lose? It's not like he would be mean enough to get a random person drunk!
Back to top Go down
Valko Hristov
Adult
Valko Hristov

My Character
Activity: Folkvang Alumni, Transfiguration Professor

PostSubject: Re: Strange Thoughts and Unknown Men (Nathan)   Strange Thoughts and Unknown Men (Nathan) EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 1:04 am

Nathan had been at the Pub for hours not really doing anything, except serving someone every once in a while. As the day rolled on he got very tired of being stuck in one place all the time, and was getting pretty frustrated with not being able to go have a smoke whenever he wanted. So when someone approached him for a drink he was in no happy mood.

Without even looking at the person he made a double shot of fire whiskey and placed it on the counter. When he finally did turn back and look at the person his face softened a bit, a girl, and by the looks of it still a Hogwarts student. Which meant he probably shouldn't be serving her fire whiskey, but Nathan could not make himself actually care about that point.

Smirking a bit he studied the girl a moment before asking, "What brings a nice looking girl such as yourself, into the dump that this place happens to be?"

Last edited by Valko Hristov on Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Strange Thoughts and Unknown Men (Nathan)   Strange Thoughts and Unknown Men (Nathan) EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 1:22 am

Lucy eyed the drink the guy set on the counter. Was that...? "Is that Fire Whiskey?" she blurted out, clearly not familiar with the drink. One would think that maybe her parents would have drank the whiskey at some point, but Phoenix only drank coffee and tea. Mostly tea. Did everyone's parents drink tea? Her shock at having been served whiskey was too much that it took her a while to understand what he had asked.

Sure, the boy was cute. He was very cute, but he could be an evil kidnapper for all she knew. "Boredom." Lucy replied with half a smile. "I just got tired of seeing the same people over and over." It was mostly true, she did need knew friends who were, preferably, closer to her age.
Back to top Go down
Valko Hristov
Adult
Valko Hristov

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Strange Thoughts and Unknown Men (Nathan)   Strange Thoughts and Unknown Men (Nathan) EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 2:43 am

Nathan was slightly amused by her reaction to the drink, so she wasn't a heavy drinker. Raising his eyebrow at her he asked, "Not much of a drinker I take it?" He could actually tell she wasn't though, just by looking at her. But the drink was already in front of her, and he wouldn't be taking it back, "On the house then."

Nathan made a show of looking around the nearly empty pub, before laughing a bit. It was actually pretty quiet, which was unusual. "Well I'm sure you won't be seeing any familiar faces around here." He told her seriously, a bit of a smirk still on his face.

Last edited by Valko Hristov on Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Strange Thoughts and Unknown Men (Nathan)   Strange Thoughts and Unknown Men (Nathan) EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 3:25 am

Of courseLucy wasn't a 'much of a drinker'. She'd never been in such a situation. For a second, she wondered if her clean appearance made her look like the vulnerable girl she most definitely was not. Her hair was normally styled, nothing special as it was only a trip to Hogsmeade, and her clothes could have been her brother's but who would ever know?

She took the drink from the counter and, given that she didn't exactly want to step away from the bar, she remembered how Ryland had taken a shot of tequila on their trip to Mexico and imitated the movements. Her throat burned like there were ten fires inside of it. "Ugh," she said, swallowing what little she could and keeping the rest away. The burning sensation suddenly spread to the rest of her body. "I wasn't looking for familiar faces." Lucy said before she could think about it. What does that even mean? She looked around instead of dwelling on his smirking, pretty face. Lucy wasn't even that kind of girl.
Back to top Go down
Valko Hristov
Adult
Valko Hristov

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Strange Thoughts and Unknown Men (Nathan)   Strange Thoughts and Unknown Men (Nathan) EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 11:57 pm

When she drank the fire whiskey like it was nothing Nathan couldn't help but give her a actual smile. If she wasn't a drinker normally then that was impressive. Without saying anything he turned and got her a butterbeer, because maybe it wasn't the best idea to get a  Hogwarts student drunk.

He placed the drink in front of her and then stated, "I'm Nathan." He wasn't sure if the double had done her in, but the thought might have worried him a bit, if he were someone who actually worried. He didn't want to walk away from the girl in front of him but someone had called for a drink. "One second" He muttered to her.

Last edited by Valko Hristov on Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Strange Thoughts and Unknown Men (Nathan)   Strange Thoughts and Unknown Men (Nathan) EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 12:32 am

With a butterbeer now in hand, Lucy smiled fully at him. At least he was reasonable enough to change her drink to something much more suitable. She liked him, in a person type of way. He was rather friendly and open for someone who worked in a...pub, like this one. She watched him introduce himself and turn around to serve another costumer, and while he did so, she summoned her bag towards her. She'd still have to pay but the second drink, most likely!

Back to top Go down
Valko Hristov
Adult
Valko Hristov

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Strange Thoughts and Unknown Men (Nathan)   Strange Thoughts and Unknown Men (Nathan) EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 1:38 am

Nathan grabbed one of the cleaner mugs and poured the man a drink. Grumbling quietly to himself he placed the drink on the bar and took the money from the mans out stretched hand. When he was finally done with all of that he walked back over to the girl he was talking to. He wasn't exactly sure why, but he was drawn to her in a way. Nathan frowned at the thought, and told himself he was just letting a lack of nicotine get to his brain.

Last edited by Valko Hristov on Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Strange Thoughts and Unknown Men (Nathan)   Strange Thoughts and Unknown Men (Nathan) EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 3:00 am

When he came back, Lucy did the proper thing and returned the introduction. "I'm Lucy Malfoy." she said, but just then he surprised her by putting a frown on his pretty face. Lucy leaned away from the counter. "What?" she snapped, sort of. "Did I interrupt your busy work or is that just a bad name?"  She looked around and eyed the lack of customers, but she couldn't help being offended by his expression.
Back to top Go down
Valko Hristov
Adult
Valko Hristov

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Strange Thoughts and Unknown Men (Nathan)   Strange Thoughts and Unknown Men (Nathan) EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 4:14 am

Nathan was pulled from his thoughts when the girl, Lucy introduced herself. He started to smile, but when she started getting snappy his face returned to the frown. What had he done but go and serve a customer a drink? "What are you on about, there is no one here, and if I didn't want to talk to you I wouldn't have walked back this way." Nathan stood there for a moment trying to figure out exactly what had went wrong, but was just drawling blanks.

Last edited by Valko Hristov on Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Strange Thoughts and Unknown Men (Nathan)   Strange Thoughts and Unknown Men (Nathan) EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 8:29 pm

That was too straight-forward for Lucy. "Excuse you?" she said, "You're the one who frowned at the sound of my name." she corrected. Why were men so stupid? He couldn't just act like that then expect her to not be offended. "You can't simply expect every person to put up with your negative facial expressions." she said and pushed the drink back. She was no longer in the mood for butterbeer. Leave it to a boy to ruin one's mood.
Back to top Go down
Valko Hristov
Adult
Valko Hristov

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Strange Thoughts and Unknown Men (Nathan)   Strange Thoughts and Unknown Men (Nathan) EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 7:05 am

Nathan looked at her like she was mad before replying, "I wasn't frowning at the sound of your name, I was frowning at... well something I had thought. Why would I frown at your name?" Nathan asked the last part with a questioning tone. Lucy was actually a very nice name, and he had no problem with any of the Malfoy clan. As for people not puting up with his negative facial expressions, well people would just have to learn to because he wouldn't be changing them just because people didn't approve.

Last edited by Valko Hristov on Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Strange Thoughts and Unknown Men (Nathan)   Strange Thoughts and Unknown Men (Nathan) EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 3:31 am

Lucy's face softened with relief and embarrassment as Nathan explained the reason for his frown. Or at least tried to explain. "Everyone seems to think I'm a Dark Wizard merely based on my surname." Lucy replied, rather confused about her feelings towards the subject. She had spent her whole school life trying to make some classmates forget that even though she was a Malfoy, she wasn't like Draco. She wasn't like any one else, but herself. Now, here she stood, trying to explain to a perfectly strange man that she hated her name. "Though assuming you would do the same makes me as terrible a person as everyone else." she sort of apologized. Apologizing was never her strength; she was too stubborn to let anyone get to her in such a way. Actually, no. She'd let that happen once.
Back to top Go down
Valko Hristov
Adult
Valko Hristov

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Strange Thoughts and Unknown Men (Nathan)   Strange Thoughts and Unknown Men (Nathan) EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 4:38 am

Nathan nodded when she answered, that was understandable however he wasn't one to fix his impression just on a person's surname. "Eh it happens, people jump to conclusions about others before they have even talked to them, so I can't fault you for that." He answered her looking around the empty pub, wondering if anyone would notice him going out back for 10 minutes a little later. Shaking his head a bit he smiled at Lucy, "So is this what you were looking for?" Nathan was referring to the atmosphere of the pub, which was all in all pretty dead.

Last edited by Valko Hristov on Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Strange Thoughts and Unknown Men (Nathan)   Strange Thoughts and Unknown Men (Nathan) EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 12:32 am

Lucy gave him a small smile before saying anything else. He wasn't as bad as she'd thought, considering his work place. In fact, Nathan seemed quite nice and sophisticated enough for her to get along with. When he smiled in return, hers turned into a grin. "I didn't exactly expect this, I'm not going to lie. But it's not as bad it looks, maybe I'll come around again." She thought of bringing Ryland here, getting him a firewhiskey for fun and not tell him about it, playing a simple joke on him. Of course, if Nathan was working that day, it'd be even better as he probably would do the same with her brother; he'd probably serve Ryland without waiting for an order.
Back to top Go down
Valko Hristov
Adult
Valko Hristov

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Strange Thoughts and Unknown Men (Nathan)   Strange Thoughts and Unknown Men (Nathan) EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 3:29 am

Nathan enjoyed this simple talk. It wasn't serious and that was good. "Emma cleaned it up real good." Nathan replied while he pour himself a drink. He'd probably get fired if he was caught doing it. "If you do, I'll try to be here." he smiled again. "Nobody talks to anyone around here, as you can see." he nodded toward the few costumers who were sitting down drinking their alcohol and ignoring each other completely.

Last edited by Valko Hristov on Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Strange Thoughts and Unknown Men (Nathan)   Strange Thoughts and Unknown Men (Nathan) EmptyTue May 27, 2014 2:21 am

Lucy nodded as Nathan told her something about someone else cleaning the place up. She didn't have anything else to do after this, but she had to get back into the castle or she'd be loaded with homework. Smiling at him, she put the drink down. "Thanks for the...drink." she said quietly, tapping the bar with her free hand. "I'll be back with my brother sometime." she told him as she stood up. "Meanwhile, I have homework to get rid of." She was still standing there, not sure whether to just leave and leave him hanging like any other costumer would. Instead, she waited a second to see if he would be nice enough to at least say goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Valko Hristov
Adult
Valko Hristov

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Strange Thoughts and Unknown Men (Nathan)   Strange Thoughts and Unknown Men (Nathan) EmptyWed May 28, 2014 3:12 am

Without thinking, Nathan smiled at her. "Yeah, wouldn't want to get expelled or anything." he said, not realizing how stupid that comment was. He hoped no more students would show up as it would most likely get him in trouble if he got them all drunk. He could say it was an accident and that he didn't know they were so young, but Lucy seemed pretty young with her glowing face and soft smile. "Our doors are mostly always open!" Nathan told her before taking her glass away and swiping the towel around his should over the counter and heading out to see if anyone needed anything else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange Thoughts and Unknown Men (Nathan)   Strange Thoughts and Unknown Men (Nathan) Empty

Back to top Go down

Strange Thoughts and Unknown Men (Nathan)
Page 1 of 1