Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Getting Acquainted with Your Broom [Year 1] EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Getting Acquainted with Your Broom [Year 1] EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Getting Acquainted with Your Broom [Year 1] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Getting Acquainted with Your Broom [Year 1] EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Getting Acquainted with Your Broom [Year 1] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Getting Acquainted with Your Broom [Year 1] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Getting Acquainted with Your Broom [Year 1] EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Getting Acquainted with Your Broom [Year 1] EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Getting Acquainted with Your Broom [Year 1] EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Getting Acquainted with Your Broom [Year 1] EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Getting Acquainted with Your Broom [Year 1] EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Getting Acquainted with Your Broom [Year 1] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Getting Acquainted with Your Broom [Year 1] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Getting Acquainted with Your Broom [Year 1] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Getting Acquainted with Your Broom [Year 1] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Getting Acquainted with Your Broom [Year 1]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Getting Acquainted with Your Broom [Year 1] Empty
PostSubject: Getting Acquainted with Your Broom [Year 1]   Getting Acquainted with Your Broom [Year 1] EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 7:24 pm

Just walk in and make yourselves comfortable. I'll show up whenever you are all present.
Professor Di Angelo
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
::
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Getting Acquainted with Your Broom [Year 1]   Getting Acquainted with Your Broom [Year 1] EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 7:40 pm

Vanesa practically ran down to the quidditch field. It was the first day of flying lessons and her brother was the teacher. She was so excited to get to spend time with Luca. She couldn’t wait to see him. It had been forever since she had gotten a hug from her brother, and she really needed one. Especially now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Acquainted with Your Broom [Year 1]   Getting Acquainted with Your Broom [Year 1] EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 7:46 pm

Ryan walked down to the quidditch pitch and saw only one other student had arrived. Oh god.... It was the Princess. "Hi Vanessa" Ryan said politely. "Excited for flying lessons?"
Back to top Go down
Lyra VanDerberg
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyra VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor-Year I

PostSubject: Re: Getting Acquainted with Your Broom [Year 1]   Getting Acquainted with Your Broom [Year 1] EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 7:47 pm

Lyra ran and cartwheeled down to the grounds, in super happy mode. Just running and cartwheeling because she could. Flying! It was going to be fun! It was the first class she'd been to which would be just for first years, which was sort of good and sort of bad. There were no older students to laugh at them and stuff, but she was in closer proximity of gits like Ryan and his crowd of friends. At least she'd have Lyn.

The only ones there when she arrived were the nice Slytherin girl from DADA and the git Gryffindor, Ryan. Deciding to ignore the boy, she turned to the girl. "Hi Vanessa!" she beamed happily. "Are you okay? Looking forward to flying? I think it's going to be brilliant! My brother loves it!" What was there not to love? It was getting on a BROOM and FLYING!
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Getting Acquainted with Your Broom [Year 1]   Getting Acquainted with Your Broom [Year 1] EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 7:53 pm

"Hi Ryan. Hi Lyra. Yeah Im super excited. My brother loves flying too." She laughed silently to herself. No one else knew Vanessas brother was the instructor. "I'm just worried I wont be any good."
Back to top Go down
Ariel Wilde
Head Girl
Head Girl
Ariel Wilde

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Getting Acquainted with Your Broom [Year 1]   Getting Acquainted with Your Broom [Year 1] EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 10:12 pm

Ariel walked down to the pitch, very excited about quidditch. Darcy had said it was a wonderful sport and Ariel thought she'd really like it. Flying, that was a cool thing to do. And Hunter also seemed to love it a lot. So she hoped they were all right.

When she reached the pitch, she saw Vanessa at first. Ariel was a bit insecure when it came to that girl, because it really seemed as though Vanessa didn't like her. She hoped that wasn't so, but if it was, the girl would simply have to watch out and hope to not be on the receiving end of one of her pranks.

Ariel then frowned at herself and decided that that was just cruel. She didn't even know the girl yet. And then she saw Lyra. Yes! Her roommate! She walked over to them, despite the fact that she really didn't understand the Sanchez guy. He had completely ignored her at Hunter's birthday party, but hey, that might just be a misunderstanding.

"Hey guys," she said smilingly, "Are you ready to learn how to fly?" she asked, super excited for it herself.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Getting Acquainted with Your Broom [Year 1]   Getting Acquainted with Your Broom [Year 1] EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 10:14 pm

"Hey Ariel." Vanessa smiled at the girl, "Totally. I cant wait to see Lu... Professor Di Angelo. I hear he's a great teacher." She almost let Luca's name slip.
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw- Year I

PostSubject: Re: Getting Acquainted with Your Broom [Year 1]   Getting Acquainted with Your Broom [Year 1] EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 10:47 pm

Lauren walked to the Quidditch Pitch, and saw Ryan. "Hey Ryan. What's up?" She smiled and pushed some hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Getting Acquainted with Your Broom [Year 1]   Getting Acquainted with Your Broom [Year 1] EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 10:48 pm

Vanessa rolled her eyes as Lauren walked up, "Oh goody." She said with a smug tone.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Wilde
Head Girl
Head Girl
Ariel Wilde

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Getting Acquainted with Your Broom [Year 1]   Getting Acquainted with Your Broom [Year 1] EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 11:09 pm

Ariel smiled as Vanessa greeted her; she had probably been wrong about her. Good! Now they could be friends! She then tilted her head a bit to the side. "Do you know the professor?" she asked curiously, feeling as if that might be it since she had almost said a name first.

She then smiled as a Ravenclaw joined them, but blinked as Vanessa was rude again. She decided to leave it be; girl drama was the last thing Ariel wanted to partake in. She was also a bit disgruntled by the fact that the Ravenclaw had only greeted Sanchez, who she now knew was named Ryan. Ariel sighed.

"Hey there," she said to the Ravenclaw, "I'm Ariel."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Acquainted with Your Broom [Year 1]   Getting Acquainted with Your Broom [Year 1] EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 11:22 pm

"Hey, Lauren." Ryan hugged his girlfriend and gave her a small kiss. "So, Di Angelo? You plan on flirting with the professor?" He knew it was mean, but she flirted with any male that moved.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Getting Acquainted with Your Broom [Year 1]   Getting Acquainted with Your Broom [Year 1] EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 11:25 pm

"Ew Ryan. Gross. Lucas my brother!" Vanessa snapped at him then closed her mouth quickly. She didnt want anyone thinking she would get special treatment just because she was Lucas little sister.
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Getting Acquainted with Your Broom [Year 1]   Getting Acquainted with Your Broom [Year 1] EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 1:19 am

Lauren couldn't help but smirk when Ryan asked Vanessa about flirting. She did flirt with everyone - maybe the biggest female flirt in her year. She sat on the grass, and started reading Quidditch Through The Ages, written by Kennilworthy Whisp, a while ago. Lauren liked to do some studying on the subject before the actual class started. "Hello Ariel. I'm Lauren. How's your first year?" She looked up and smiled at the Gryffindor girl.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Getting Acquainted with Your Broom [Year 1]   Getting Acquainted with Your Broom [Year 1] EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:20 am

Vanessa stared around her and felt the tears start to fall. Is that what everyone thought of her? A flirt? She wiped away the tears and stood up straight, "Good one Sanchez. But I wont have to flirt with the professor for 2 reasons. 1. Hes my brother. and 2. You're girlfriend will probably beat me to it." She smirked at both Ryan and Lauren and shrugged her shoulders innocently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Acquainted with Your Broom [Year 1]   Getting Acquainted with Your Broom [Year 1] EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 10:33 am

Zander walked down to the quidditch pitch and saw Vanessa talking to Lauren and Ryan. This cant be good. He ran down the rest of the way, "Whats going on?"
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Getting Acquainted with Your Broom [Year 1]   Getting Acquainted with Your Broom [Year 1] EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 10:45 am

"Hey Z, nothing really. Just setting a few rogue people straight." She stepped over to him and put a hand on his shoulder Damn, she was flirting again. What was wrong with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Acquainted with Your Broom [Year 1]   Getting Acquainted with Your Broom [Year 1] EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 10:59 am

Zander didnt like the sound of that, "Vanessa lets just go somewhere else and wait for classes to start before a fight breaks out." He grabbed her hand and tried to pull her away. But before he could Ryan spoke up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Acquainted with Your Broom [Year 1]   Getting Acquainted with Your Broom [Year 1] EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 11:01 am

"What did you say, Di Angelo? Because I think you just called my girlfriend a whore." Ryan raised an eyebrow and eyed Zander as he approached. "What are you, her body guard? She can fight her own battles, Matthews."
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Getting Acquainted with Your Broom [Year 1]   Getting Acquainted with Your Broom [Year 1] EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 1:35 pm

"Whatever, you little spoiled brat. Have a nice time with your boyfriend Matthews over there." She stood up, and moved to a different side of the Quidditch Pitch, the quiet part, and continued reading. "What the hell is wrong with that girl?", she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Getting Acquainted with Your Broom [Year 1]   Getting Acquainted with Your Broom [Year 1] EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 5:11 pm

"He's NOT MY BOYFRIEND!" Vanessa shouted after Lauren and she walked away. "little cry baby..." Vanessa stormed off and sat at the other end of the bleachers and waited for Luca to arrive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Acquainted with Your Broom [Year 1]   Getting Acquainted with Your Broom [Year 1] EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 7:17 pm

Something told him he was going to have a hell of a time with the 11-year-olds. As much as Luca wanted to see his younger sister, he couldn't bear think about what childish drama would unfold. As he arrived, Luca silently summoned the brooms in the closet and each broom settled in front of each student. "Hello and Welcome to your first lesson on Flying. I'm Luca Di Angelo, and I'll be your professor for this term. Let's start off by earning easy points....give me the three methods of transportation for a wizard." He ordered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Acquainted with Your Broom [Year 1]   Getting Acquainted with Your Broom [Year 1] EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 8:04 pm

Madeline somehow managed to lose her way to the Quidditch Pitch, but, after a while of wandering around the grounds, she saw the group of students about her age and the big hoops which she'd read about in that quidditch book. There were quite a few students already there, most of whom she recognized from other classes. And there was one of the twins. She still didn't know which one of them was in Hufflepuff, or whether they both were, and it was a bit confusing because they looked much too alike. But it was okay, because they were twins!

The professor was already there, but it looked like the lesson was only just starting, so Maddie joined the crowd of them straight away without saying anything. She wouldn't be told off for being a couple of minutes late, would she? That would be really mean. He'd asked a question, but she only knew one part of the answer. She wouldn't speak up anyway. But flying was definitely one of the answers. Wizards could walk, too, even if they had superior means of transport, so that could be a different one.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Wilde
Head Girl
Head Girl
Ariel Wilde

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Getting Acquainted with Your Broom [Year 1]   Getting Acquainted with Your Broom [Year 1] EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 8:32 pm

Ariel shot her hand into the air at the professor's question. "Um, there's by broom, obviously," she said giving a innocent smile at the professor, "Um, floo powder and, er, portkeys?" she said, not thinking about apparition, and a bit insecure that he had been meaning those three. There were many other ways to transport themselves as well, but she left it at that, not wanting to say something that she had no idea of what actually was.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Getting Acquainted with Your Broom [Year 1]   Getting Acquainted with Your Broom [Year 1] EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 9:22 pm

Vanessa looked up when she heard her brothers voice but looked back down when he asked a question. She knew the answer, but of course Ariel answered before she could. She did the same thing in herbology. She looked up at her brother and frowned. She really needed a Luca hug, but she couldnt just get up and hug him in the middle of class. She met his eyes and hoped he could tell just how much she needed him right now. She softly whispered, "Lu- Professor Di Angelo, if I'm not mistaken. There is a 4th way wizards can travel. Apparition, correct?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Acquainted with Your Broom [Year 1]   Getting Acquainted with Your Broom [Year 1] EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 4:14 am

Luca smiled, "I should have worded that better. I wanted the three most common ones, because there are many methods to get from place to place." he summoned the closest broom and held it as he spoke. "Miss Wilde is correct, of course! There's the broom, obviously, and the famous Floo Network but Portkeys aren't as common as you'd think." he still made a note to award five points to Gryffindor for her participation. She'd gotten two out of three and it was him who'd messed up the question. "Miss Di Angelo, however, got the third most common way; Apparition. As the name of this class says, you will learn about flying on a broomstick. I would have given you a deep history on how it is that we came to use them to move around, but that would be boring, wouldn't it?" Of course it'd be boring.

"Here, we'll begin with an easy excersice. Extend your hand in front of your broom." He placed his hand, palm down, in front of the broom he was using to demonstrate the assignment. "Then say, as clearly and positively as you can, 'UP!'" As he did so, the broom's handle rose up all the way to his palm, and he grasped it as if it was second nature. "It's easy, so let's see how you do it! 15 points to the first one who gets it right!"

Last edited by Luca Di Angelo on Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Acquainted with Your Broom [Year 1]   Getting Acquainted with Your Broom [Year 1] Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting Acquainted with Your Broom [Year 1]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next