HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Ministry Halloween Party (Open to all Employees!) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Ministry Halloween Party (Open to all Employees!) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Ministry Halloween Party (Open to all Employees!) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Ministry Halloween Party (Open to all Employees!) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Ministry Halloween Party (Open to all Employees!) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Ministry Halloween Party (Open to all Employees!) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Ministry Halloween Party (Open to all Employees!) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Ministry Halloween Party (Open to all Employees!) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Ministry Halloween Party (Open to all Employees!) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Ministry Halloween Party (Open to all Employees!) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Ministry Halloween Party (Open to all Employees!) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Ministry Halloween Party (Open to all Employees!) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Ministry Halloween Party (Open to all Employees!) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Ministry Halloween Party (Open to all Employees!) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Ministry Halloween Party (Open to all Employees!) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Ministry Halloween Party (Open to all Employees!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeremy Rufford

Jeremy Rufford

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Minister for Magic

Ministry Halloween Party (Open to all Employees!) Empty
PostSubject: Ministry Halloween Party (Open to all Employees!)   Ministry Halloween Party (Open to all Employees!) EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 6:41 pm

The decorations, the food, the ballroom, the music it was all perfect. The Atrium had been turned into a huge ballroom for one night only. It was decorated in a typical Halloween way, mainly black, with spiders hanging everywhere. A banquet table filled with many types of Halloween-themed foods stood at one side of the room, a music station at the other. A few tables were bunched together at the back, behind the large dance floor.

All Ministry employees had been invited, along with a plus one if they so required. Jeremy, pleased with his work, stood at the entrance, ready to greet guests. House elves had been working very hard and were scattered discreetly around.

PostSubject: Re: Ministry Halloween Party (Open to all Employees!)   Ministry Halloween Party (Open to all Employees!) EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 6:54 pm

Aidan arrived to the ministry as a pink shark, holding Tessa's hand. This costume was the best thing since Doctor Who. It was comfortable, stylish, and manly. It wasn't supposed to be scary, just awesome, and everyone could envy him if they needed to. "Did you notice the teeth?", he whispered in Tessa's ear. Aidan hoped no one would mistaken him for one of those mascot things that sang at Chuck E. Cheese.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity: Adult

PostSubject: Re: Ministry Halloween Party (Open to all Employees!)   Ministry Halloween Party (Open to all Employees!) EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 7:17 pm

Tessa walked into the Ministry’s Halloween party hand in hand with Aidan. He looked so cute in his little shark costume. “You don’t look scary, Love. You look adorable. And I love the teeth.” Tessa was in a Mad Hatter-esque type costume. It was pink and black, so she and Aidan were matching.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character
Activity: Adult, Auror

PostSubject: Re: Ministry Halloween Party (Open to all Employees!)   Ministry Halloween Party (Open to all Employees!) EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 7:24 pm

David came dressed as Count Dracula. He didn't need to do much work for it, he just made his skin slightly paler, and gave himself dark shadows under his eyes. He walked around in full vampire mode though, his fangs grown and his eyes black. David knew it would be dangerous, but after the incident with Tessa, was confident he could control his thirst. If he found it too hard, he would leave. he did not bring Chloe with him, because he didn't want any added temptation

Thanks to Lucy for the amazing Sig
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Ministry Halloween Party (Open to all Employees!)   Ministry Halloween Party (Open to all Employees!) EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 7:41 pm

Tessa looked up and saw David Shuter arrive dressed as a.... vampire? She giggled and nudged Aidan and nodded over to Aidan. "I thought this was a costume party."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Rufford

Jeremy Rufford

My Character
Activity: Adult, Minister for Magic

PostSubject: Re: Ministry Halloween Party (Open to all Employees!)   Ministry Halloween Party (Open to all Employees!) EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 7:59 pm

Jeremy smiled at the new arrivals. Tessa Di Angelo as some weird, possible muggle thing, Aidan Mercer as a pink shark and David Shuter as a vampire? He couldn't hold back a smirk at this. Obviously, none of their costumes were as superior as his. He was a Dalek, for crying out loud! You just couldn't top that. He was thinking about the eleventh doctor, but his resemblance to the man was too obvious for some people to get his costume. So Dalek it was.

"Good evening," he said formally. "Are any of you bringing an additional guest?" He guessed not with Tessa and Aidan since they were probably sleeping with each other romantically involved.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Ministry Halloween Party (Open to all Employees!)   Ministry Halloween Party (Open to all Employees!) EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 8:01 pm

"Good evening, Mr. Rufford. Thats a great Dalek costume." Tessa was very familiar with the show Doctor Who. It was her and Aidans favorite show. "Although, you could have done the 11th doctor. The resemblance is unbelievable between the 2 of you."
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Ministry Halloween Party (Open to all Employees!)   Ministry Halloween Party (Open to all Employees!) EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 8:08 pm

David gave Rufford a look "A Dalek, really, I would have thought the TARDIS would have been more your speed. Blue is really your color" he smiled, showing his fangs. He did resemble the 11th doctor. Maybe he was distant relatives with the actor? David did not know. it is said that people have 6 other people who look like them in the world, this could be one of Matt Smith's.

He then shook his head when he asked if he brought someone else with him. "No... I didn't think it would be idea.. you know.. I vant to suck yo blood, and all that shiz" he shrugged, licking his fangs.

Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Ministry Halloween Party (Open to all Employees!)   Ministry Halloween Party (Open to all Employees!) EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 8:12 pm

"Did the costume take long to make, Shuter?" Tessa said teasingly. He probably just threw on a cape and walked out the door. The rest came naturally. She fixed her dress and straightened the hat on top of her head. "I bet you cant guess what I am."
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Ministry Halloween Party (Open to all Employees!)   Ministry Halloween Party (Open to all Employees!) EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 8:26 pm

he gave a glance at Tessa "I did not have to make it, I found the cape in a muggle thrift shop, and the make up you can get everywhere. the rest comes naturally." he then gave her Dracula type smile.

He then nodded "your right, I can't, its something muggle though. that much I know." when he lived in the muggle world, he lived in books, so he never got out and saw the world

Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Ministry Halloween Party (Open to all Employees!)   Ministry Halloween Party (Open to all Employees!) EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 8:30 pm

"I'm the Mad Hatter's daughter. The Mad Hatter is a muggle childrens book character." She curtsied and tipped her hat at him. She giggled and looked around, "So you didnt bring Chloe with you?" Tessa was hoping she could apologize to both David and Chloe about what happened the other day at the same time. She clung tighter to Aidans hand and hoped he didnt go all harpy on the again. She knew it was a Halloween Party, but she didnt want things to get that scary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ministry Halloween Party (Open to all Employees!)   Ministry Halloween Party (Open to all Employees!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ministry Halloween Party (Open to all Employees!)
Page 1 of 1