HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Sat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Sat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Fri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Mon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Sun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Sun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Mon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Wed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Tue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Mon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Sun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Share | 

The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jeremy Rufford

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Minister for Magic

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:24 pm

"Miss Di Angelo," Jeremy said, concerned at her suddenly getting up and backing away. "What's wrong?" He stood up quickly, ready to act quickly if anything happened.

"Yes, Mr Mercer, we'll see. I don't know yet. Can you handle Miss Di Angelo?" he asked, suddenly aware of the time. "I don't know if you noticed by my incredibly tracksuit, but I'm out on a jog which I need to return to quickly." He better had noticed, or else it would have been a complete waste of time.

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:27 pm

"What a nice tracksuit, Mr. Rufford." He smiled and asked Tessa, "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity: Adult

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:28 pm

"I'm fine," Tessa whispered in Aidans ear, "Just hold me. Please." Tessa then turned to Mr. Rufford without letting go of Aidan. "Mr. Rufford, please dont bring David back into this. He is still my Training Officer. I dont need my training to become any worse or more difficult than it already is."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Rufford

My Character
Activity: Adult, Minister for Magic

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:36 pm

Now she was trying to defend David and keep him from getting in trouble? "I'll do as I see fit," Jeremy said with a tight-lipped smile. "But I'll also ensure he is perfectly fair in your training." Or else he'd be fired, his choice. From what he'd heard, David was cruel in his training already. That wasn't going to get any worse, if he could help it.

"Thank you, Mr Mercer. I'm glad someone appreciates it," he nodded happily. "I'll be off, then, if you two are fine." He stood up and made his way to the door. He felt much more handsome in this tracksuit. "I know you two are adults, now," he couldn't resist adding as he opened the door, "but be safe!" When they were undoubtedly sleeping with each other that night.

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:38 pm

Tessas eyes widened at the Prime Ministers comment about them being adults but still being safe, "No its not like that." She tried to tell him. but she was too late, he had left. "That was embarrassing. Aidan, what happened? What was that thing you turned into?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:40 pm

"I was trying to protect you, and then things went wrong. That thing, was a Harpie. Us veela turn into it when we are furious." He was uncontrollable then. He knew what he was doing, but he couldn't stop.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:41 pm

"Whatever it was, it was scary. Please dont become that again. I cant picture you like that. I cant be around someone like that. I-I cant be with someone like that..." She stopped talking when she realized what she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:44 pm

"It's uncontrollable, Tessa. I'll try to stop it next time, though." He hugged her tightly, and said, "Does this change anything between us?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:51 pm

Tessa shook her head, "No of course not. I love you, you idiot. Why would it change anything?" She gasped when she realized she told him she loved him. What if he didnt say it back?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:52 pm

"Well, I love you too, you dork." He smiled and said, "How about we hang out?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:06 pm

"Wait... you love me?" She couldnt believe he had said it back. No one had ever told her they loved her before. She kissed him and wrapped her arms around him. "Sure, I'd love to."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:48 am

"Of course. Why wouldn't I?" He moved some hair out of her face, and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:49 am

Tessa kissed him back and smiled against his lips. "Aidan I'm tired... Can we go home?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:21 pm

"Fine by me." He grabbed Tessa's waist, and apparated to her apartment building that he certainly loved the smell of.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:09 pm

"Aidan, I'm sorry about everything that happened today. I almost lost you.... I couldnt handle that." Tessa sat down on the couch and hid her face in her hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:49 pm

"I'm sorry for beating up Shuter. But, my gut hurts badly." The one day Aidan's hair is properly styled, he gets kicked in the gut two times by a vampire auror. He even picked out a perfect outfit. He sighed as he ruffled his hair.

"What an asshole he is.", Aidan muttered under his breath. He would get revenge for those things he said about Tessa. "Darling, look at me." Aidan lifted her hands from her face, and kissed her forehead. "I will always protect you.", he said as he sat next to her and put his arms around her shoulders.

Last edited by Aidan Mercer on Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:13 pm

"I dont care that you hurt him. He deserved it. I hate that he hurt you." She frowned and vowed to get revenge on shuter for that. "No one hurts my bunny." She smiled and kissed him, "I love you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:47 pm

"Love you too, dork." He ruffled his hair and said, "I'm sorry you have to train with that asshole."
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:52 pm

"It's fine. I'm tough, I can handle it." She smiled at the nick name she had just given him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:53 pm

"Of course you are. You're a tough cookie." Aidan let his fingers flow through his hair and smiled. Nothing was going to let him down.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:54 pm

"And I'm a yummy one. Filled with nuts." Tessa laughed and shook her head, "That was stupid."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:58 pm

"But dorky." He smirked and kissed her on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:08 am

Tessa riased up her arms and nodded toward the bedroom. "Carry me to bed?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:15 am

"Okay, princess." He smirked as he picked her up, looking rather muscular, and carried her to her bedroom. "Have fun, Sleeping Beauty."
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:20 am

Tessa smirked and pulled Aidan down onto the bed and kissed him. "Where do you think you're going?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   

Back to top Go down

The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next