HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Sat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Sat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Fri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Mon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Sun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Sun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Mon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Wed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Tue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Mon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Sun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Share | 

The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:55 pm

Aidan charged at David once again, and clawed at his face. Things were about to go down. Big time.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

My Character
::
Activity: Adult

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:56 pm

Tessa looked up to find Chloe standing above her. “No, I’m not alright. David was right…. About everything. Everything he said was true.” She started crying harder now. “Maybe I am a whore… maybe Aidan does deserve someone better.”
She leaned her head back against the wall and sniffled. “I’m so sorry Chloe. I didn’t mean for any of this to happen.” She looked down at her hand and saw blooms of scarlet red blood dripping down her arm from her knuckles.
“Great, just what I need. I cant handle all this. Maybe I should give up on my training. Just… give up.” What was the point in trying to become an Auror? She’d never be any good.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

My Character
Activity: Adult, Auror

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:00 pm

When Aiden scratched at his face, David Grunted and flicked his wand, not even bothering to mutter a spell, and sent Aiden flying back again. He didn't even bother getting emotionally attached to the fight.. Until the scent of blood reached his nose. "Chloe!" he roared "Get Tessa out of here NOW!" he said, it took every bit of self control not to charge into the bathroom right now and drink her.

this distraction would probably allow Aidan to get the best of him.. for now anyway.

Thanks to Lucy for the amazing Sig
Back to top Go down
Chloe Gracen

My Character
Activity: Astronomy Professor, Ravenclaw Head of House

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:03 pm

David yelled to get Tessa out. She noticed the blood dripping from her hands... She thought, "uh-oh." and rushed Tessa out of the Three Broomsticks.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:07 pm

Suddenly, Chloe grabbed Tessa and dragged her out of the inn. “Chloe, NO!” She struggled against the girl, covering them both in blood. She was losing a lot of it fast. Her head started to spin and she couldn’t hear straight. Tessa tried to push the other girl off of her, “I have to get to Aidan!” She knew her words were slurring due to the blood loss. “Aidan…” Tessa fell to the ground and held her head in her hands. “Make it stop, Chloe…”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:09 pm

Aidan transformed back, satisfied a little. But then, he had a plan. He pulled out his wand and said, "Accio Garlic." He grabbed the garlic and said, "Stay away."
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:11 pm

Tessa saw Aidan with a bunch of garlic in his hands, "No." She whispered. She summoned up all her energy and ran back inside, "Aidan Stop! Enough is enough. Look at you. I don't even know who you are anymore." She shook her head and noticed her blood was dripping onto the floor. She ignored it though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:13 pm

"Tessa. Get back outside. Now.", he said between breaths. The kicks hurt him badly. "He'll drink from you."
Back to top Go down
Chloe Gracen

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:16 pm

Chloe rushed in after Aidan. Garlic... he had garlic... She didn't know much about Vampire's, but knew they couldn't do garlic. She tried to stop Tessa from going in and passed her the paper towels she had grabbed from the bathroom and told her, "Apply pressure to your hands with that. It will stop the bleeding."

My Character
Activity: Adult, Auror

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:23 pm

David...laughed "Garlic, is that the best you got? you do know thats a Myth right, sure, I hate the smell. But it doesn't force me back." he then gave aiden a smile "Have a nice day" he then apperated to where Chloe was, grabbed her around the waist, and apperated away

Thanks to Lucy for the amazing Sig
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Rufford

My Character
Activity: Adult, Minister for Magic

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:30 pm

Jeremy had been wondering whether a party at the Ministry was a cool idea. Not a get-drunk sort of party, a classy ball sort of party. He'd just been taking a jog through Diagon Alley on a day off. If he wanted to keep up his super fit, toned figure, he had to exercise like this. He even had a super cool running tracksuit, with a bright pink stripe running down his right arm and left leg.

But then he saw a quick, dodgy-looking disapparation. Moreover, it was one of the Ministry's aurors, David. It looked suspicious. Especially since this definitely wasn't a work assignment, he knew that. Jeremy made up his mind to call David for a meeting in his office the next day, if he didn't figure out what was going on now.

He walked quickly to the Three Broomsticks, his face creased with worry and determination. The first thing he saw was another two Ministry workers, one of whom's hands were bleeding heavily. "WHAT is going on here?" Jeremy asked in his most serious voice. He looked very serious. Well, as serious as a man could be in a bright neon tracksuit.

The girl's hands needed some medical attention. He turned to the bartender and asked for some bandages, watching as he hurried off to get some.

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:31 pm

Chloe sighed when he said it was just a myth. She gasped when he had apparated at her side, and they apparated away from the drama, and the fighting. She hoped that now that that was behind them, they could finally settle down and really talk about their future.

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:33 pm

"Just, Shuter, and his name calling got the best of him." His gut was hurting badly, but he went with it.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:39 pm

"Aidan was defending me sir. David said some... things. Aidan was protecting me." Tessa was still dizzy and fell into the closest chair she could reach. "Aidan..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:44 pm

Aidan hugged Tessa tightly. "I'm sorry for all that." He had just released his inner demon that he never knew he had.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:48 pm

Tessa jumped up and backed away from Aidan when he hugged her. She didn't know who he was anymore. She was scared of him. How could she be afraid of her boyfriend? "Don't..." Was all she could say before collapsing from all the blood she had lost.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Rufford

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:50 pm

Jeremy realised a bandage probably wouldn't do the trick, so pulled his wand from the pocket of his awesome neon tracksuit jacket. "You don't mind if I use a spell, do you, Miss Di Angelo?" he asked hesitantly. Unfortunately, it was good manners to ask before using a spell to heal or help someone. Stupid, really, but he was the Minister. He had to keep up appearances. Like in his neon tracksuit.

But it seemed it was too late for her to answer, and he'd have to perform the spell whether she liked it or not. He murmured a healing spell under his breath which should fix the blood loss, then another one to stop the pain. "Can I get a glass of water please, Sir?" he asked a nearby employee.

They seemed to be blaming Mr Shuter for whatever had happened. He was an auror. This was in public. Why wasn't he keeping up appearances, getting into fights with colleagues? It wouldn't do. No, he didn't mind what ridiculous outfits his employees wore, but something like this was unacceptable. "That may be, but can you tell me exactly what happened? I'll be in contact with him at some point, but I need the details."

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:08 pm

"So, I was just here to get some butterbeer, when Miss. Di Angelo, Mr. Shuter, and a female Hogwarts professor were here. I was greeted by Miss. Di Angelo, when Miss. Di Angelo asked if Mr. Shuter and the Hogwarts professor were dating or if she was just a female toy. Mr. Shuter, now said that Miss. Di Angelo wanted to be his female toy, which wasn't true at all. Mr. Shuter called Miss. Di Angelo a whore, and I simply told him to stop. He refused and continued, to the point where I had no choice to tackle him and try to make him stop. Miss. Di Angelo took her anger to the woman's restroom and punched the mirror, resulting in the cut and blood loss. Mr. Shuter and I were still having quite of a fight over here. I'm pretty sure you know he's a vampire, so he smelled Miss. Di Angelo's blood, and tried to feed from her. I stopped it, and he got away. Sorry for all the trouble, Mr. Rufford." He looked down, feeling very guilty.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:09 pm

Tessa felt awake, but she still could not see anything. She could not open her eyes. She struggled to open them, but it was no use. Her head was killing her. She struggled to open her mouth, to speak, anything. But again, useless. She was just a body on the ground. But at least she was alive. She would have to thank someone for that later. Suddenly, she saw light. Was she dead? Then, she saw two faces looking over her, "Am I dead?" She croaked out painfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:11 pm

"Thank god you're not.", he said while a tear went down his face. He was a monster. A monster that didn't deserve to live.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:12 pm

"Aidan..." She felt a tear fall onto her cheek and realized it was Aidans. Tessa tried to sit up, but her head hurt too much. Instead, she simply raised her arms for him to hug her.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Rufford

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:17 pm

Wow, it seemed a lot had been going on. Jeremy felt sad, not because of what half of the Ministry had been up to, but because nobody seemed to have noticed his tracksuit. But it was so bright! Why not? "No worries, mate," he smirked, suddenly casual. "Like I said, I'll be in touch about the matter." David Shuter first, though.

Oh, Tessa Di Angelo woke up! Jeremy shook his head at her question, then realised she probably couldn't see. "No, you're very much alive." He handed her the cup of water which the bartender had just brought over. She should feel better after the water, but might still be in a little pain.

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:19 pm

Tessa gulped the water down. She was so thirsty. All the details of what had happened came flooding back. She jumped up, and leaned onto the table so she didnt fall down. She quickly backed away from Aidan. Her eyes were wide with fear and her hands were shaking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:21 pm

Aidan looked down once again and whispered, "I'm very guilty. If I hadn't tackled Shuter, this would have never happened."
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:22 pm

Tessa didnt know whether she should be afriad of Aidan or run to him and hug him. He was her boyfriend after all. But he had turned into that... that thing. She was so conflicted. But she decided to run to him instead. She threw her arms around him and clung to him tight. "Aidan..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   

Back to top Go down

The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next