HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Sat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Sat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Fri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Mon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Sun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Sun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Mon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Wed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Tue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Mon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Sun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Share | 

The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tessa Di Angelo

My Character
::
Activity: Adult

PostSubject: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:16 pm

Tessa stepped into the Three Broomsticks and took off her coat. She ordered herself a butter beer and sat in a booth in the corner. She decided to take a day to herself. Get away from the stress of training and everything else that was on her mind. When her drink arrived, the door opened and someone came in. “Oh no.” She groaned. She recognized this person. And he was the last one she wanted to see.

Last edited by Tessa Di Angelo on Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

My Character
Activity: Adult, Auror

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:30 pm

David had invited Chloe here for a drink or two, he planned on asking her out, since they seemed to get along at the ministry the other day.

He walked into the three broomstix's, and groaned when he saw Tessa. he just could escape her, could he? he walked up to the bar and ordered a bottle of blood wine and two bottles of fire whiskey. he gave a quick nod to Tessa "Di' Angelo" he said before he made his way for a booth. waiting for Chloe to arive.

Thanks to Lucy for the amazing Sig
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:33 pm

Tessa rolled her eyes and groaned inwardly, "Shuter." She said with a fake smile. She had hoped to just be able to spend the day alone. Maybe see Aidan later. She eyed the large amount of drinks he ordered, "Drinking alone?"
Back to top Go down
Chloe Gracen

My Character
Activity: Astronomy Professor, Ravenclaw Head of House

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:35 pm

Chloe walked into the Three Broomsticks. She was just getting to know David a little better, and he had asked her to get a drink with him! Today she wore a muggle blue top, and skinny jeans with her favorite boots. She really liked David when they talked at the Ministry. She was sad that her Aunt didn't know him so she could give her more juicy details about him, but at the same time she didn't want to seem stalkerish.... As she walked into the Three Broomsticks she looked around. She walked in and saw him sitting in a booth and walked over to him. She said, "Hey!" and slid into the booth.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:39 pm

Tessa noticed when a girl walked in and slid into the booth next to David. Who was she?" Tessa shook her head and finished her drink. She was ready to get out of there. As she walked by David and his friend, she nodded politely, "See you at work Shuter."
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:46 pm

David shook his head "No, I am not drinking alone, someone is meeting me. The blood wine is for me obviously, and one of the fire whiskies. The other is for a...friend. How about you, you're alone" he sighed, right now was not the time for her to start hitting on him, especially with Chloe coming. Tessa just didn't seem to get that hitting on a superior officer, you're trainer no less, was not a good thing, and could get her kicked out. He had to admit he had found it slightly difficult to resist her come ons, especially the night she stayed at his mansion. she practically tried to throw herself into his bed.

That was when Chloe came in. "Ahh, and here she is now. Hello Chloe" he flashed her a smile. Then decided he should introduce Tessa. "Chloe, this is Tessa, the person I'm training. Tessa, this is Chloe, Astronomy professor at Hogwarts." he was very tempted to add 'my girlfriend' to his statement, just to make sure Tessa did not come on to him again, but thought better of it, since he did want to make it a reality later.

Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:49 pm

"I just needed a day to myself. Maybe meet up with a friend later." When he introduced her to Chloe, Tessa smiled politely. "Hogwarts? My brother works there. Luca Di Angelo. He teaches flying. My little sister is also a student there." She smiled again, "Well I'll leave you guys to whatever.... this is?" She smiled and waved.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Gracen

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:53 pm

Chloe nodded as David introduced Tessa to her. She held out her hand for her to shake it. She asked, "Why don't you join us Tessa?" The girl was pretty she couldn't deny. She wondered if David and Tessa had been together in the past? Since they worked together it could've been possible, but she decided not to get into it. Chloe was about to say she would get drinks, when she noticed that David had already got them. She smiled, as she sat down.

When Tessa said that her brother taught at Hogwarts and was the flying Professor, Chloe said, "I've met him. What is your sisters name?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:54 pm

"Thanks, I'd love to join you." She smiled at Chloe and smirked at David. "My little sister is Vanessa Di Angelo. 1st year, Slytherin." Chloe was totally beautiful. Tessa ordered another drink and smiled when a new person walked in. She knew the person right away and couldnt help but keep smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:59 pm

Aidan was really tired, walking around in a white t-shirt, a black leather jacket, and some muggle sneakers. His hair was finally styled properly and not messy. He was feeling great, other than the fact that he felt he was going to pass out right there. He felt the need for a drink, so he decided to head for the Three Broomsticks.

Entering, he ordered a butterbeer, and looked for a booth. He then realized he wasn't alone. Aidan saw three figures - one of them he recognized as his girlfriend Tessa, and two unknown figures. "Hey Tessa, and you two.", he said as he walked over to them.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:00 pm

"Aidan!" Tessa jumped up and hugged her boyfriend. "What are you doing here? I thought you had work today?" She kissed his cheek and sat back down, "Do you two mind if Aidan joins us?"
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:06 pm

David's hands clenched when Chloe invited Tessa to stay. Before he could do anything stupid and rash, he popped the cork on the blood wine and took a gulp from the bottle.

Blood wine was not his favorite thing, since they made it from Animal blood, so it was just like drinking from a drunk deer or something. But it still was perfect for when Vampires wanted to interact with humans without killing them. it satisfied their thirst for blood, for a short time anyway. The older the wine, the less blood potent it was. and this one was 10 years old. the older it was, the cheaper, but it was still 50 galleons a bottle, so David did not buy it often. Animals were free.

His best option was to just sit and listen, hopefully Tessa would go away and David could get to the real purpose of asking Chloe here..

that was when this Aiden walked in. David noticed how Tessa kissed his cheek. Was this her boyfriend? David licked his lips, to get any blood off of them, and said. "Aiden is it? i'm David, Tessa's Trainer. Nice to meet you." he smiled slightly. Maybe she would now go off with him and leave David and Chloe alone

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:06 pm

"I got out early, just for you." He smiled at the two figures, and one half of him let him know that the man was, the one and only, David Shuter. Oh, he wanted to hurt that man so bad.

Last edited by Aidan Mercer on Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:08 pm

Tessa felt Aidan tense up when David introduced himself. She had told him a few things about David. She leaned over and whispered in Aidans ear, "Dont do anything stupid. Be nice." She reached under the table and grabbed his hand. She silently pleaded with him with her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Gracen

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:11 pm

Vanessa DiAngelo... The name didn't ring a bell. Though she remembered in her 1-4 year classes was mainly filled with Gryfifndor's and Ravenclaw's. She said, "Nope... Don't know her." They got into an awkward silence, when somebody else walked in. Chloe looked at the door, and realized when Tessa jumped up and kissed her that they were together.

Chloe sighed. At least she wouldn't have to worry about anything happening if she had a boyfriend. IF something were to happen with her and David... But she realized that that was a BIG IF.

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:15 pm

With David's vampiric hearing, he heard every word. "And why would this man do anything stupid? He must be smart enough to know attacking a vampire does not end well. Is this your boyfriend Di'Angelo? how long have you two been together?" He asked, quietly, and calmly. He knew it would probably piss off Aiden, his tone. But frankly, what David was doing was for Aiden's own good.

he gave a look at Chloe, he had really never admitted out loud that he was a vampire to her, and wanted to gauge her reaction.

Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:17 pm

"Yes this is my boyfriend. Only a couple of days, if you must know." Tessa could feel her temper rising and tried to clam down. "What about her, huh?" She pointed to Chloe and raised an eyebrow, "She your girlfriend? Or just a little play thing?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:20 pm

"This isn't necessary." He sipped his butterbeer, and frowned. Putting the cup down, he said in a harsh tone, "You two will not cause a fight and make a scene. Got it? And, Shuter, back off." Yep, he was angry. Angry enough to turn into a Harpie and let the fire flow through his hands. He didn't want to make a scene, but sometimes the time was right. "Tessa, just stay there, no matter what happens." Aidan didn't want her to get hurt, because he'll be very guilty.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:26 pm

David growled Quietly "She is niether.. well.. she could have been one, but you had to butt in. You are one to talk though, wasn't it just a few nights ago that you wanted to be my little play thing? trying your best to seduce me. Even playing the baby girl card to try and get into my bed? You aren't fit to be an Auror. you are too emotionally unstable. Might I also add..a whore" he had finally lost it. he felt good to finally say what he felt. he turned to Aiden

"its best if you stay clear of her, all she wants is to get in your pants. you deserve a real woman."
this time is was a clam and almost caring tone.

He gave another look a Chloe, wanting to know her reaction to his first statement.

Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:30 pm

"Aidan..." She didnt like this Aidan. She had never seen him like this before. It was kind of scary. She grabbed his arm and looked into his eyes. "Please dont do anything stupid." She regretted coming here now. If she had known this would happen, she would have stayed home.
Then David started speaking. With every word he said, Tessa’s jaw dropped lower and lower. When he finished, she could feel the tears falling down her face. She looked around at everyone and stopped when she reached Aidan. She couldn’t even look at him. He probably hated her now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:36 pm

Aidan turned to David, and stared into his eyes while saying, "You, my friend, need to shut the fuck up."
And with that, he transformed into a Harpie, a rather violent one, and pushed David out of his seat, putting him into a choke hold, and punching his head.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Gracen

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:37 pm

Chloe looked down... This was going fast... she could feel the tension in the air. Wait... Did he just say that she could've been his girlfriend??? She instantly regretted asking Tessa to stay with them. And now that her boyfriend had showed up, things were getting heated.  

But when David said those things about Tessa trying to seduce him, and her being a whore... But, she saw the tears whelling up in Tessa's eyes. Even if she did insult her, David was a little bit out of line, but she still wanted to stand up for herself. "FYI Tessa, even if I was David's girlfriend, it would be none of your business. And two, all of you are being rude, so I suggest that it's time for you and Aidan to leave, before..." She said it to late and a fight had broken out.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:40 pm

"Oh crap." Tessas eyes were wide and she was frozen. She felt like she couldnt move. She couldnt do anything but watch. Finally, she recollected herself, "AIDAN! STOP IT NOW!" She took out her wand and separated the 2 boys from each other. "Thats enough." She got up and stormed to the bathroom with tears in her eyes.
When she reached the ladies room, she looked at herself in the mirror. She looked like shit. Her make up was all messed up and her eyes were red. She shook her head before punching the mirror. Causing the glass to shatter everywhere.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:41 pm

Before David knew it, he was on the ground, being choked by a harpy. "I'm a vampire idiot.. chocking won't work" he was able to push past his constricted airway. With one powerful kick in the gut, he sent the harpy flying across the room. he stood off and brushed himself off, his eyes black with anger, and his fangs grown out. he then turned to Chloe "Get out of here, I don't want you hurt" he then pulled out his wand and pointed it at Aiden

"Don't do anything stupid. unlike your little whore over here, I am a fully trained auror. you don't stand a chance." he growled

Back to top Go down
Chloe Gracen

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:50 pm

Vampire? That was it. She knew he wasn't human but couldn't decide exactly what he was. That wouldn't of changed anything, if they did end up together, but his behavior right now? Maybe... He would have to do a lot of explaining.

After David had kicked Aidan off of him, he told her to leave. It was a nice gesture, but she decided to follow Tessa to the bathroom. She realized when she got in, that Tessa was sobbing, and had broken a mirror. Chloe got out her wand and said, "Reparro." and the mirror magically fixed itself. She asked, "You ok?" Obviously the girl was not ok, but she wanted to start a conversation to ease the tension that was now created between the to.

PostSubject: Re: The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)   

Back to top Go down

The Need to Get away (Aidan, David, Chloe and Jeremy) (VERY MATURE!!!)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next