Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca)   Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 1:53 am

So teaching wasn't going as great as he'd thought. So far, he only managed to get a couple students registered but that was it, he hadn't even started classes. It wasn't that he didn't like the subject, in fact, he loved flying, but he wasn't exactly in the mood to come up with a cool lesson. Instead of keeping himself inside the castle and locked inside a block of "What am I supposed to teach them?" type of questions, Luca took a trip to the Three Broomsticks.

As he finally entered the shop, he walked to the counter to order a butterbeer when he recognized two figures, along with an unknown third, sitting at a booth. He knew the two of them right away; his sister, Tessa, and an old friend, Parker. The third one was unknown to him but he was sitting way too close to his sister. Walking over to them, he greeted the three. "Hi Tessa, Parker!" He smiled, "And whoever you are...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca)   Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 2:17 am

"Aidan. And, you must be Luca." He smiled and sipped his butterbeer.

Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character
::
Activity: Adult

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca)   Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 3:08 am

Tessa looked up and saw her brother, "LUCA!" She jumped into her brothers arms and hugged him. "What are you doing here? Hows Hogwarts? How's Nessa?" She saw Luca eyeing Aidan and she rolled her eyes. Overprotective Luca, as usualShe loved her brother for this usually, but sometimes..... he went a little overboard. She smiled and grabbed Aidans hand, "Luca relax. This is Aidan, my boyfriend. Aidan, this is Luca, my brother." She really hoped Luca would be chill and not threaten her new boyfriend with his life. But she was probably wishing for nothing. LUca and Parker would probably team up together and threaten Aidan anyway when they thought she wasnt looking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca)   Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 1:18 am

Parker smiled widely when Luca came up, it was always nice to se aome he hadn't seen in a while. "Hey Luca, how have you been?" Parker took another sip of his butterbeer and looked up at the man he hadn't seen in a long time.

Last edited by Parker Mason on Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca)   Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 1:20 am

Tessa silently thanked Parker for hopefully distracting Luca form the fact that she now had a boyfriend. It would make things less weird than it already was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca)   Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 9:39 pm

Aidan smiled, as he fixed his jacket. He didn't trust Luca, or Parker, because they could team up on him. He just continued drinking his butterbeer, and relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca)   Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 9:47 pm

Tessa felt awkward being surrounded by everyone. But even more awkward with Parker and Aidan being in the same room. What if Parker said something about their past. They used to date, But Aidan didn't know that. She planned on telling him eventually, just not now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca)   Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 12:12 am

Parker wasn't sure what he should be doing at this point. He was sure it was supposed to be awkward because he and Tessa had dated, but in reality he needed to thank Tessa for that. She helped him realize that he wasn't confused about how he felt. In fact all he felt for Tessa now was a brotherly love, he wasn't sure what he was thinking when he dated her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca)   Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 12:14 am

"Aidan, I need to tell you something." She figured now was as good of a time as any. She looked over at Parker and gave him a nod telling him it was time to tell Aidan the truth. "Parker and I used to date. Back at Hogwarts." She blushed and lookd up at her boyfriend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca)   Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:57 am

Parker looked around for a minute kind of awkwardly. He really didn't want this to get any weirder than it already had. "But that's okay, cause your girlfriend basically confirmed that I was gay." He muttered out. After the words left his mouth he was sure that that was probably not the best way to say what he had.

Last edited by Parker Mason on Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca)   Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 6:23 am

Tessa took a sip from her Butterbeer cup, "Yeah see Aidan. Parkers gay- WAIT WHAT!?" She spun around quickly and dropped her cup which shatters at her feet. Her eyes widened and she felt like she couldnt speak, "Youre.... Youre.... what!?" She stuttered idiotically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca)   Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 7:02 pm

Luca was about to reply to Parker's questions when his sister and Aidan began to have sort of a conversation with him. Tessa couldn't have made things more awkward. Seriously? You're telling him now? Luca wanted to changed the topic until he heard Parker blurt out that he was gay, much to Tessa's discomfort. "Is there a problem with that, Tessa?" Luca replied, somewhat offended by his sister's reaction. It shouldn't be such a big deal, after all, Tessa and Parker were over.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca)   Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 9:35 pm

"No of course not. It's just weird hearing my ex boyfriend is gay." Tessa looked down at her broken drink, "damn...." She repaired the cup with magic and looked from her brother to Parker, "par....?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca)   Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 11:17 pm

Parker smiled at Tessa and nodded, "Yeah, most feel that way. But um I gotta go... There were somethings I needed to do, Like post a letter to Persephone. But I will see you later, yeah?" Parker got up out of the bench and muttered a quick bye to Aidan and Luca. He needed to get away from them before he started letting the hurt he was feeling show, because like it or not Tessa reaction had stung a bit.

Last edited by Parker Mason on Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca)   Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 11:29 pm

"Parker, Wait!" Tessa yelled and jumped out of her chair. She ran over to her best friend and hugged him. "I'm sorry. It was just a huge shock. No matter what you're still my best friend and I love you no matter what."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca)   Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 11:43 pm

Parker turned around and immediately was being hugged by Tessa, "Thanks, your my best friend as well... But I really should be going..."
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca)   Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 11:45 pm

"Bye Park." Tessa said before kissing him on the cheek. She then turned around and walked back over to her boyfriend and her brother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca)   Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 12:00 am

Aidan watched as this "Parker" man admitted to being gay, with Tessa having the worst reaction yet. Aidan loved her, but the reaction was unexpected. Her brother, Luca, didn't have a problem with it. But, Parker and Tessa used to date? At least, now that he's gay, he wouldn't try to take Tessa away from her. He silenced his thoughts and said, "Bye. Hope to see you again, Parker."
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca)   Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 12:13 am

Tessa sat down next to Aidan and rested her head on his shoulder, “wow... That was a major bombshell. ANythign else anyone wants to tell me? Might as well do it now.” She looked at her brother then at her boyfriend with a raised eyebrow, "Well?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca)   Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blast from the Past (Parker, Aidan, And Luca)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2