Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Teaching Spells (Darcy) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Teaching Spells (Darcy) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Teaching Spells (Darcy) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Teaching Spells (Darcy) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Teaching Spells (Darcy) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Teaching Spells (Darcy) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Teaching Spells (Darcy) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Teaching Spells (Darcy) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Teaching Spells (Darcy) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Teaching Spells (Darcy) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Teaching Spells (Darcy) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Teaching Spells (Darcy) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Teaching Spells (Darcy) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Teaching Spells (Darcy) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Teaching Spells (Darcy) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Teaching Spells (Darcy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character
::
Activity: Junior Undersecretary to the Minister of Magic

Teaching Spells (Darcy) Empty
PostSubject: Teaching Spells (Darcy)   Teaching Spells (Darcy) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 2:08 pm

Morgana was still rather skeptic about teaching Darcy some DaDA, but she decided that it wasn't the worst thing to do; she'd get extra curricular for this and that was just what she needed when her grades were as good as they were already. She walked into the classroom that had been rented for them to use and Morgana sat down on a chair while waiting for Darcy to show.

She had decided on a few spells to teach her first. She didn't know how many of them Darcy already knew, but she had picked some on very many levels. She had also planned on asking mr. Malfoy about borrowing a Boggart or something for a lesson. Even though Boggarts were Morgana's worst foe. She didn't laugh much. But maybe Darcy would laugh, and that was the important thing. She managed to steer a boggart away from her, though she might not be able to destroy it. They weren't dangerous anyways. And they were never dangerous to her. She didn't fear much. Being half a sociopath made it hard to fear things.

Morgana looked up when she heard footsteps and sat calmly on the chair, waiting for what was most likely Darcy to walk through the door; she had reserved the room.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Wilde
Adult
Darcy Wilde

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor-Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Spells (Darcy)   Teaching Spells (Darcy) EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 12:36 am

So... Darcy was nervous, there was no denying that. Morgana teaching her spells. Well, why the heck had she asked a terrifying fifth year slytherin to help her with that? She could've asked Evan! She could've asked Ryland! She could've asked so many others. Why had she chosen Morgana? Honestly, what sort of weird, stupid impulse had hit her so badly that she has asked the one person she actually feared?

Darcy sighed as she made her way to the classroom that always stood empty and that the student/professors had been authorized to use. She reached it after a few minutes, and then noticed that - not only was she dead nervous and angry with herself for doing this - she was also late. Darcy had no idea how Morgana would take her lateness. Not that being taught spells by a girl who would never go easy on anyone in her dizziest daydreams could ever be worse than simply that.

Darcy opened the door and looked inside. Morgana was sitting poised on a chair, looking like a predator out to kill someone. Darcy had to fight the impulse of running away instantly, feeling much more like a rat than a lion. No need to say that Morgana was just as much a snake as she needed to be. Probably more than she needed to be.

"Ehm... I'm sorry for being late," Darcy said softly, "I, er, probably miscalculated how much time it would take to get here." She hoped Morgana would fly at her throat at once. But she felt that all the muscles in her body was strained. She wondered why a girl could have such a horrible impact on her. What was the deal with that anyway?
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character
Activity: Junior Undersecretary to the Minister of Magic

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Spells (Darcy)   Teaching Spells (Darcy) EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:04 pm

Morgana looked at the girl as she entered the room. She looked almost embarrassed by her tardiness. And with good reason. Waiting was the worst thing Morgana knew. She also noted how tense Darcy seemed. Morgana rolled her eyes. "Hn." She rose and walked to one of the windows. "I have picked out a few spells," she started and waved her wand. The chalk by the blackboard started writing.

The three spells she had chosen for this time was Expelliarmus, a rather common spell and pretty easy once you had the hang on it, Petrificus Totalis, a full body-bind spell, and colleshoo, a very easy spell, but very useful if you had no other means of defending yourself.

Morgana looked at Darcy again and leaned against the windowsill. "Do you know either of these spells?" she asked, her voice as dead as it always was. This was boring. But maybe Darcy would be a good witch and this would get interesting at some point.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Wilde
Adult
Darcy Wilde

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor-Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Spells (Darcy)   Teaching Spells (Darcy) EmptyTue May 13, 2014 10:14 am

Darcy watched as Morgana moved, a bit wary, the girl was scary… And then the girl walked to the blackboard, writing down a couple of spells. Expelliarmus… She had trained a bit on that one, actually, and she thought she'd be able to do that fairly well. She would just not tell Morgana about the fact that she had practiced with that spell, so the girl would stop looking at her as if she was a tasty lunch.

She also knew about Petrificus Totalis, but Colleshoo was completely new to her. She sighed and nodded as Morgana asked her if she knew some of the spells. "I know Petrificus Totalis is a full body-bind curse and Expelliarmus is a disarming spell. But I haven't heard about the latter," she said, looking at the word on the board, as if it would tell her what the spell could do. She hoped it wasn't very dangerous or anything. She hoped is wasn't particularly nasty… 

She looked at Morgana again, at her eyebrows, not her eyes. Seriously; Darcy needed to work with her courage. But something about Morgana just freaked her completely out. But she kept her eyes on the girl, waiting to hear what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Spells (Darcy)   Teaching Spells (Darcy) Empty

Back to top Go down

Teaching Spells (Darcy)
Page 1 of 1