Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Meeting New Friends (Maxwell) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Meeting New Friends (Maxwell) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Meeting New Friends (Maxwell) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Meeting New Friends (Maxwell) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Meeting New Friends (Maxwell) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Meeting New Friends (Maxwell) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Meeting New Friends (Maxwell) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Meeting New Friends (Maxwell) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Meeting New Friends (Maxwell) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Meeting New Friends (Maxwell) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Meeting New Friends (Maxwell) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Meeting New Friends (Maxwell) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Meeting New Friends (Maxwell) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Meeting New Friends (Maxwell) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Meeting New Friends (Maxwell) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Meeting New Friends (Maxwell)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character
::
Activity: Ravenclaw- Year I

Meeting New Friends (Maxwell) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting New Friends (Maxwell)   Meeting New Friends (Maxwell) EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 4:00 am

Lauren was just reading a book. The cool nice fall air felt nice, especially someone who stays inside all day. She was starting to feel lonely, when a young boy walked over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends (Maxwell)   Meeting New Friends (Maxwell) EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 4:16 am

Maxwell looks around himself, Hm, have i been here before, "Oh man, dont tell me i'm lost again." he said to himself. He saw a girl reading a book, hm, maybe she knows where i am, or atleast if she's seen my sister. "Hi, i'm max, do you know where we are?"
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends (Maxwell)   Meeting New Friends (Maxwell) EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 4:19 am

"Just the middle courtyard. Not that far from the castle. By the way, I'm Lauren." She put her hair into a ponytail, and continued reading.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends (Maxwell)   Meeting New Friends (Maxwell) EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 4:29 am

"Thanks, nice to meet you Lauren." he smiles "Follow up question, How do i get to the Ravenclaw tower, i kinda keep getting lost." he scratched the back of his head
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends (Maxwell)   Meeting New Friends (Maxwell) EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 4:37 am

"Nice to see another Ravenclaw here, Maxwell. Just through that door and up the staircase to your right. But, can you stay with me? It's pretty lonely being down here by myself." She smiled as she placed the bookmark in the book and dropped it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends (Maxwell)   Meeting New Friends (Maxwell) EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 4:46 am

Max smiled "Oh thanks, you'd be surprised how many times i've gotten lost here, just ask my sister." Max sits down next to Lauren "Sure, i dont mind,so what book were you reading."
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends (Maxwell)   Meeting New Friends (Maxwell) EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 4:51 am

"Just a muggle novel. It's named The Hobbit.", Lauren said. She scratched her next and continued reading.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends (Maxwell)   Meeting New Friends (Maxwell) EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 4:58 am

Max scrunched his nose "what?" he says confusingly
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends (Maxwell)   Meeting New Friends (Maxwell) EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 5:01 am

"It's a muggle book." She knew that boy was pure-blood, he had to be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends (Maxwell)   Meeting New Friends (Maxwell) EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 5:08 am

"Whats it about?" he said feeling stupid.
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends (Maxwell)   Meeting New Friends (Maxwell) EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 5:31 am

"The wizard Gandalf visits the hobbit Bilbo Baggins and invites him to join in an adventure. Bilbo declines, reluctant to leave the safety and comfort of his hobbit-hole. The next day, he is visited by dwarves who believe Bilbo can be of use to them in their journey to the Lonely Mountain to reclaim their ancestral treasure, now in the possession of Smaug the dragon. Bilbo realizes that Gandalf had represented him to the dwarves as a burglar. He reluctantly agrees to go, but he changes his mind the next morning. Gandalf urges him to join them, however, and they depart — a band of fourteen. At least that's all I read so far." She smiled at him and moved some hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends (Maxwell)   Meeting New Friends (Maxwell) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 1:02 am

Maxwell whistle "Wow, that's a mouthful, don't laugh but my favorite book is the secret garden."He looked at his hand nervously "I know its stupid, but theirs something about that book that, i don't know, it makes me feel something."
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends (Maxwell)   Meeting New Friends (Maxwell) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 1:18 am

"It's not stupid, Max. That book is one of my favorites." She put her hand in her hair, and continued reading.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends (Maxwell)   Meeting New Friends (Maxwell) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 1:31 am

Maxwell looks at Lauren, analyzing her, i don't understand, we're having a conversation, yet she wont look at me, or at least stop reading that book, "Lauren?, i don;t want to sound mean but, why is it that even though we're having a conversation, you're still reading that book?"
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends (Maxwell)   Meeting New Friends (Maxwell) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 7:59 pm

"Sorry. It's just so interesting." Lauren placed the book next to her, and turned to Maxwell. "So, how's your first year of Hogwarts?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends (Maxwell)   Meeting New Friends (Maxwell) EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:36 pm

Maxwell sighed "Pretty boring compared about what my sister told me." Maxwell looks at Lauren "I also keep getting lost, so hows your first year?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends (Maxwell)   Meeting New Friends (Maxwell) Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting New Friends (Maxwell)
Page 1 of 1