Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3 - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3 - Page 3 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3 - Page 3 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3 - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3 - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3 - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3 - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3 - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3 - Page 3 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3 - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3 - Page 3 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3 - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3 - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3 - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3 - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3

Go down 
+6
Vanessa Di Angelo
Blake Ralston
Evan Williams
Hunter VanDerberg
Aoife O'Donnell
Lauren Madley
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character
::
Activity: Ravenclaw Dropout

Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3   Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 10:26 pm

Evan's head ached because of all the firsties' talks. Boyfriends, revenges? Really? He sighed. At first Evan though it would be a good idea to listen to other students. But no, it wasn't. The more Evan knew about others, the worse his opinion was. What a primitive people. All they care about is some temporary attachment, some insignificant opinions of other primitive students. How pitiful. No Herbology talks, no spell talks, no abstract conceptions talks. Primitive ordinary things. Evan was very disappointed in younger students, so disappointed that he even had to facepalm, despite this gesture wasn't really typical for him. What could they possibly know anything about liking someone or being liked? No one of them mentioned silvery blonde hair and bright blue eyes and no one had ones. Except for Ariel, but she wasn't involved in these discussions and wasn't a subject of discussions either.

Realizing that more than ten minutes of the lesson had already passed, Evan stood up and announced, "Class! Professor Skylar is late, and, as her teacher assistant, I'm going to tell you about Herbology. About Honking Daffodils, to be precise." Once again, he had no idea what the lesson was supposed to be about, but Honking Daffodils was his only familiar subject. He walked to the teacher's place and continued, "Does anyone know something about these peculiar flowers?"
Back to top Go down
Ariel Wilde
Head Girl
Head Girl
Ariel Wilde

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3   Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 10:42 pm

Ariel looked at Vanessa and smiled slightly at her, having figured it was something along those lines, which was again confirmed by the guy called Evan sitting there amongst them, clearly older than all of them. She gave him a smile as well and then fell into silence, not really interested in the smalltalk that was going around in the room. It was all so … grown up… And she didn't like it.

So she was very relieved when Evan rose and told them that he was the assistant to professor Skylar, and she then raised her hand at his question. Truth is, she didn't know anything about honking daffodils, but she could guess herself to the answer in case it was right.

"They are daffodils that make sounds? A lot of noise, probably, since it's not singing daffodils, but honking, and no one really likes honking noises," she said with a shrug, "I think," she then quickly added, giving him an innocent smile.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3   Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 10:44 pm

Vanessa smiled and said, "To be precise, a honking daffodil is a magical flower that presumably resembles an ordinary daffodil except for the noise that it makes. It of course gets its name from the honking noise it makes and is usually used as pranks between people." She smiled smugly and was totally satisfied with her answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3   Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3 - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 2:06 am

Eiros walked into the class room with a smile on his face. This was probably the class he was most excited about other than charms. There was a boy that didn't look much older than 15 at the front of the class but no teacher. He was hoping this meant he wasn't late. Not saying a word Eiros went and sat in the closest open seat.
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3   Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3 - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 2:18 am

Aoife kept her cool when Seren passed them, which was good. Hunter wasn't really in the mood for the Christmas ball all over again. "Wonder where Skylar is," he said to Aoife under his breath. The arrival of Lyra was good, because it relieved the tension in the room considerably. He smiled at his sister as she took a seat near them. "You'll like this class," he told her. Then, leaning toward her and lowering his voice, he went on. "I've been trying to figure out how to smuggle some magic plants out of here so we can grow them on the farm." Because that would be pretty awesome. And he'd get to show the non-magical members of his family some of the magical plants!

Evan had apparently decided to start class without the Professor. "If he asks for a volunteer, say no," Hunter said to the others sarcastically, leaning his chair back on two legs as Evan asked the class about Honking Daffodils. Ariel answered at least! That meant points for Gryffindor most likely when the professor got there. Hunter turned to look as Vanessa spoke up from the other side of the room and reiterated what Ariel had said in fancier words. Hunter hated when people tried to sound like a walking textbook to look smart. Ariel had gotten it right.
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw Dropout

PostSubject: Re: Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3   Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3 - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 10:51 pm

Strangely enough, Evan got two answers. He didn't expected students to know about Honking Daffodils, especially first years, so he was a bit pleased. Those answers could be a result of simple name analyzing though: even a muggle child couldn tell that Honking Daffodils were daffodils that honked.

"You are partly correct, nice and non-dramatic Gryffindor student! Sorry, I don't know your name, miss," Evan responded to Ariel's answer. "But I'm not telling you where you were wrong. I want to make it a surprise," he grinned. "Five points to Gryffindor for a partly correct answer!" Actually, Evan had no right to give and take points, but students probably didn't know about it. So now he could have some fun.

"As for you, dramatic vengeful Slytherin student, I think I should take some points from your House for repeating answer that has already been given. This looks like wasting everyone's time on purpose and therefore sabotaging the lesson!" Evan saw through Nessa's act and knew for sure what she was about to do. Destroying his lesson, that's what. If each student repeated every given answer, there would be no time for the practical part at all. "But I'm a kind man, so no points are going to be subtracted this time. This time."

"And ten points from Gryffindor for discouraging students to participate!" Evan shouted when he heard Hunter talking about volunteering. Seriously, it looked like these midgets were about to ruin his perfect lesson. Some people don't want anyone to have knowledge that I'm generously trying to give them. Ignorant, ungrateful bastards.
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3   Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3 - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 11:07 pm

Awesome, Evan gave Ariel points for her right answer! That was unusually nice of him. Wait a minute. Evan wasn't a professor - was he allowed to give points? Hunter wasn't so sure about that. Why was that git being so nice to Ariel, anyway? It was probably because she was a Veela, which Hunter knew all about now. Or maybe he knew that she was Darcy's sister. For whatever reason, Darcy seemed to like Evan - even though she was incredibly nice and he was an evil git. Either way, he gave points to Gryffindor so Hunter didn't bother calling Evan out on it.

At least his first interaction with Evan that year wasn't going so terribly. He had given points to Gryffindor - or pretended to, Hunter still wasn't sure which - and he had also just called Vanessa dramatic and vengeful in front of the entire class. Hunter even laughed a bit at that, even though it was Evan who said it. But his laughter quickly died when Evan turned his attention to Hunter.

Ten points from Gryffindor? "What the hell?" Hunter said in confusion, his amused expression turning to a glare. "You can't even do that!" he said accusingly. "Er, he can't, can he?" he repeated, looking questioningly at Aoife and Blake. Aoife was a teaching assistant this year, so she would hopefully know. But now that he thought about it, Hunter wasn't so sure if Evan was allowed to take points from him or not.
Back to top Go down
Blake Ralston
Adult
Blake Ralston

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3   Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 6:26 pm

Blake smiled when Ariel entered the room and his mood brightened. He was glad that she kept away from the drama that most of the first years appeared to be surrounded in. He hated drama and being dragged into in unintentionally was never his idea of fun. He was never going to sit there and take abuse though, he thought dismissively to himself. Hopefully that would be the end of it now. Somehow he knew that was wishful thinking with Ryan involved.

Blake smiled at the other girl that had arrived and raised his eyebrows in Hunter’s direction, questioningly. She had mentioned him by name and was pretty sure she was in their year. He wasn’t certain who she was though so kept it to a friendly smile. She seemed to know the guy that looked a bit too old for their class and Blake’s interest was piqued when they began whispering to themselves in the middle of the classroom. Blake's internal interest was quenched though, when Hunter explained who he was and what he was doing here. “Sneaky git.” Blake replied back to Hunter, hating the slime ball even more now that he had also thought it his right to eavesdrop on their conversations and report back to a professor. He probably hadn’t set the best example himself retaliating in front of a bunch of first years, but this Evan guy could think what he wanted. No way he’d listen to him just because he thought he could run the class being a stupid teacher assistant. Who wanted to do that anyway? It seemed like a serious waste of time in Blake’s humble opinion. Blake didn’t say this last part out loud though, as Aoife was sitting a seat down from him and he didn’t need any more drama for the time being.  Blake looked up when Lyra entered and smiled at her, still lost in his own thoughts.

Blake merely nodded when Hunter advised them not to answer; he had already made up his mind on this matter, not wanting to make Evan’s head any bigger. He thought he was great, standing in front of the classroom. Blake could see power seriously going to the boy’s head if he was ever handed it. And here we go, Blake raised his eyes as he began dishing out points and taking them away again as if he was a professor. “Of course he can’t!” Blake exclaimed, actually not too sure himself, but knowing he wasn’t about to let the obnoxious guy away with it. He thought he was totally superior to them; he was only two years older than them! Blake felt the anger coursing through him at the unfairness of it all. “You didn’t do anything wrong anyway.” Blake firmly stated, even though it wasn’t entirely true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3   Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 6:49 pm

Not only had she slept in half an hour late due to a poorly cast alarm spell thingy, but Selena had lost her wand and lesson planning folder. So she had to go without breakfast and be very late to her first lesson with the little kids. Therefore, she was in a horrible, moody, hungry mood as well as being a little worried about leaving Evan with the first to third years, in case he planned on chucking them into some other dangerous plant. No, there weren't any really dangerous plants in Greenhouse One at the minute, so she'd be alright.

It didn't take her too long to get out from the castle to the grounds, since she was making an idiot of herself and running as fast as she could in a long skirt and awkward, ankle-twisting heels. Her class was a lot busier than it had been last year. There were a lot of first-years and a few more older students. Maybe it just made the lesson more fun if there was a risk of them being thrown into Devil's Snare?

She arrived just in time to hear a Gryffindor earn points, a Slytherin had a go at and another Gryffindor losing points. And he'd lost points because...he'd warned his friends against volunteering. No, he had a point there. If they had any sense, they wouldn't volunteer. "No points will be taken from Gryffindor," Selena smiled as she made her dramatic entrance. "And today's lesson will be on Honking Daffodils, so I'll let Evan continue." It seemed like a better plan than hers. Because she hadn't planned anything at all.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3   Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 10:09 pm

Vanessa's jaw dropped. How dare he call her dramatic and vengeful. She glared at him until their actual real professor came in. She just stared at the rude boy named Evan and planned her revenge. Ok, maybe she was vengeful. But she was NOT dramatic.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Kim
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Jessica Kim

My Character
Activity: HUfflepuff Year 1

PostSubject: Re: Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3   Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3 - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 9:54 pm

Jessica had came to classes few seconds before it started. Girl sat back at classroom and listened quietly what others said. She had nothing to say at the moment and she didn't want to be noticed yet very much, she first wants to get to know people around her. All this people are to her strangers and she doesn't trust anyone, so she will keep being quiet until she really needs to say something. Girl nodded on quietly on everything and even did write somethings down too. So she would remember them next time or she will have place to where to look about it.
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw- Year I

PostSubject: Re: Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3   Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3 - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 9:01 pm

Lauren couldn't help but smirk a bit when the Ravenclaw boy who was named Evan called Vanessa off to be a vengeful and dramatic person. At least she wasn't the only one who thought that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: #DramaLlama #PostLeavingIfYouWant #SelenaDies   Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 6:30 pm

Selena was waiting for Evan to carry on when a tawny owl flew through the door. She blushed, a bit embarrassed at the disruption, until she realised she knew this owl. It was Ezra, her parents' owl. This could only mean the worse, surely. Suddenly unaware of the class full of students, the woman quickly untied the parchment. Her eyes scanned the letter. Yes, it was the worse.

"Class dismissed," she called as the hurried towards the door, her voice breaking a little. She was going to get to Hogsmeade and go home. At some point she'd come back to pack her bags and see the headmaster to officially resign, but that wasn't her priority at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3   Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3