Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Books, Lakes and New Encounters (Maxwell) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Books, Lakes and New Encounters (Maxwell) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Books, Lakes and New Encounters (Maxwell) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Books, Lakes and New Encounters (Maxwell) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Books, Lakes and New Encounters (Maxwell) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Books, Lakes and New Encounters (Maxwell) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Books, Lakes and New Encounters (Maxwell) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Books, Lakes and New Encounters (Maxwell) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Books, Lakes and New Encounters (Maxwell) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Books, Lakes and New Encounters (Maxwell) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Books, Lakes and New Encounters (Maxwell) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Books, Lakes and New Encounters (Maxwell) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Books, Lakes and New Encounters (Maxwell) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Books, Lakes and New Encounters (Maxwell) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Books, Lakes and New Encounters (Maxwell) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Books, Lakes and New Encounters (Maxwell)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deirdre Seamore
Adult
Deirdre Seamore

My Character
::
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year 3

Books, Lakes and New Encounters (Maxwell) Empty
PostSubject: Books, Lakes and New Encounters (Maxwell)   Books, Lakes and New Encounters (Maxwell) EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 6:26 am

Deirdre flopped down on the grass, enjoying the perfect view that her position gave her. From that point, close to the lake's shoreline, she could see the surface in the best possible way. She was far enough to not get splashed if the waves got bigger, but close enough to see if anything was to come out of the lake. She'd heard a lot about the creatures that lived under the water, and she truly wanted to see one. 

That afternoon the girl had chosen to get her head out of homework and read a good book out, as the weather was nice today, too. It'd been a while since she'd gone to the lake, the last time being with Maya. Deirdre got her book out (surprisingly, the topic of it was Merpeople) and started her read. She felt relaxed, she hoped no one would interrupt that.

OOC: I'm sorry for the lousy post, I've never started a thread before>.<.
Back to top Go down

Books, Lakes and New Encounters (Maxwell)
Page 1 of 1