Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan) - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan) - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan) - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan) - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan) - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan)   The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 11:16 pm

"LAUREN!" He shook his head and went to help Vanessa up, when she shot a spell back at Lauren. "VANESSA!" He was tired of this. "ENOUGH! STOP IT NOW!"
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character
::
Activity: Ravenclaw- Year I

PostSubject: Re: The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan)   The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 11:20 pm

"Protego.", she said with her wand out. She used the shield charm to block the Stunning Spell. Lauren watched as Ryan helped her up. "I bet Ryan likes her more than me.", she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan)   The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 11:22 pm

"Both of you stop it. Or I will leave right now. Got it!?"
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan)   The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 11:26 pm

"Fine.", she mumbled. She put her wand back where it was, and continued to look for her book.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan)   The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 11:28 pm

"Lauren..." He didnt mean to upset her. He was just tired of the fighting. "Love, look at me."
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan)   The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 11:29 pm

"Wait, Love? Did you just call her 'Love'? Oh gag me with an artificial sweetener already." Vanessa rolled her eye and crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan)   The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 11:46 pm

She took the book she was looking for, and left the library, going straight to the Ravenclaw Common Room. She would talk to Ryan later. She had just gained herself an enemy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan)   The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 11:50 pm

"Lauren..." He watched as she walked out of the library before turning to Vanessa, "Was that really necessary? Really?"
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan)   The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 4:08 am

"Yes it was necessary, Ryan." She rolled her green eyes at him and flipped her hair back behind her shoulders. "You werent here for the whole thing. If you had been, you would have seen that she started it. I'll see you around." And with that, Nessa left the library and left Ryan standing there alone

((End of thread. We thank you for thread stalking))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan)   The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Love Triangle (Vanessa and Ryan)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2