Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
TERM 7 - Roaming around - Trophy Room - Ariel, Hunter EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
TERM 7 - Roaming around - Trophy Room - Ariel, Hunter EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
TERM 7 - Roaming around - Trophy Room - Ariel, Hunter EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
TERM 7 - Roaming around - Trophy Room - Ariel, Hunter EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
TERM 7 - Roaming around - Trophy Room - Ariel, Hunter EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
TERM 7 - Roaming around - Trophy Room - Ariel, Hunter EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
TERM 7 - Roaming around - Trophy Room - Ariel, Hunter EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
TERM 7 - Roaming around - Trophy Room - Ariel, Hunter EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
TERM 7 - Roaming around - Trophy Room - Ariel, Hunter EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
TERM 7 - Roaming around - Trophy Room - Ariel, Hunter EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
TERM 7 - Roaming around - Trophy Room - Ariel, Hunter EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
TERM 7 - Roaming around - Trophy Room - Ariel, Hunter EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
TERM 7 - Roaming around - Trophy Room - Ariel, Hunter EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
TERM 7 - Roaming around - Trophy Room - Ariel, Hunter EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
TERM 7 - Roaming around - Trophy Room - Ariel, Hunter EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

TERM 7 - Roaming around - Trophy Room - Ariel, Hunter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariel Wilde
Head Girl
Head Girl
Ariel Wilde

My Character
::
Activity:

TERM 7 - Roaming around - Trophy Room - Ariel, Hunter Empty
PostSubject: TERM 7 - Roaming around - Trophy Room - Ariel, Hunter   TERM 7 - Roaming around - Trophy Room - Ariel, Hunter EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 2:57 am

Hunter VanDerberg - Second Year
Ariel Wilde - First Year

Time: September, 2027

Ariel was walking with quick steps around a completely new and special environment. She was so glad to finally be here. The place her sister had talked so much about. She grinned from ear to ear, feeling beyond happy at all of this. She trotted about, having been to the Gryffindor tower already, but now wanting to search every corner of the castle. She figured she ought to start at the bottom. And now, she had snuk her way in through the Great Hall and into a door in the back of the room.

A set of stairs down and she found a million trophies. Her smile widened. How awesome! She gave a laugh and spinned around, looking at all the trophies and all the funny names. Ariel took out her wand and studied it, and wings fluttered her stomach. She looked up and into a trophy, which shone back at her, revealing that half of her left eyebrow had turned pink. She laughed at how she looked and then calmed down, watching as the eyebrow slowly returned to it's original color.
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Roaming around - Trophy Room - Ariel, Hunter   TERM 7 - Roaming around - Trophy Room - Ariel, Hunter EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 4:14 am

OOC: I had to join Razz Couldn't help myself. And sorry for the obnoxiously long post. I don't even know how that happened Razz

Summer had been great. Hunter had really missed his family, and it was wonderful to see them again! But when September first came around, Hunter couldn't deny that he was eager to see Hogwarts again, and all the friends he had made there! He hadn't seen Aoife all summer, so it was nice to meet up with her on the train. And, of course, this year would be different because he wasn't going to be the only VanDerberg at Hogwarts - the twins had joined him at school as well!

Hunter had already sorted his things out in his dormitory the day of the sorting, and until classes were due to start he didn't have any obligations. So, Hunter decided to take advantage of his new and improved second year status by heading all the way down to the Great Hall from Gryffindor Tower with the goal of not getting lost even once. And for Hunter, who had spent three months away from the castle, that was a feat in itself. After leaving the common room, Hunter half-jogged the corridors to reach the grand staircase without running into any problems. He grinned as he automatically skipped over the step that had tried to eat him the previous year. He wouldn't make that mistake again. Finally, he emerged at his location. And he hadn't gotten lost at all! How awesome was that?

But his joy of reaching the Great Hall in a timely manner was quickly diminished by how boring the Great hall was at the moment. Now what? Luckily, his eyes fell on something interesting - a door at the back of the great hall that he'd never been through. He knew that it lead to the trophy room, but he'd never been inside. He made his way across the hall and let himself through the door without hesitation. It would be cool to see all the Quidditch trophies - Hunter hoped to try out for the team one day when he was good enough! Only, when he glanced around to see where the Quidditch section was, he realized that he wasn't alone.

A blonde girl stood a bit away from him with her back to him, and by the looks of it she was a first year, even though Hunter couldn't see her face. He'd know if she was in his year, and she was smaller than him. Not wanting to startle her, since she couldn't see him, he spoke up from where he was. "Hi there!" he said brightly, smiling and stepping toward the girl. "Exploring, or lost?" he asked comically, waiting for her to turn around so that he could introduce himself properly.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Wilde
Head Girl
Head Girl
Ariel Wilde

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Roaming around - Trophy Room - Ariel, Hunter   TERM 7 - Roaming around - Trophy Room - Ariel, Hunter EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 1:23 pm

Ariel started looking around herself as she heard footsteps behind her. She grit her teeth, searching high and low, but couldn't see the person. What if it wasn't a person? Shivers ran up and down her back. Maybe it was that poltergeist? Darcy had warned her about him.

And then she heard it. It was right behind her. She knew it. And she didn't dare turn around. All her muscles tensed as she waited for something to hit her. And then a boy called out. Ariel blinked. No way. Was it only a guy? But she was also relieved. And he sounded nice. She felt a smile stretch her lips and she turned around.

"Exploring," she said happily, looking at him. He looked to be older than her, probably in second year. She tilted her head to the side. "What about you?" she said lightly.
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Roaming around - Trophy Room - Ariel, Hunter   TERM 7 - Roaming around - Trophy Room - Ariel, Hunter EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 3:56 pm

"Sorry," Hunter said quickly, raising an eyebrow at the girl's startled reaction to his footsteps. "I didn't mean to scare you." But when she turned around, she didn't seem upset with him. In fact, she smiled brightly and informed him that she was exploring! But Hunter had only half heard her, because her appearance startled him - probably more than his approach had startled her.

She looked like Darcy! Not exactly the same, but she still looked like  Darcy - that older girl that Hunter couldn't help but stare at because she was so gorgeous. And this girl was clearly related - a sister, most likely. He must not have gotten a close look at her at the sorting. If it were actually Darcy, Hunter would look away immediately like he usually did. But this girl, though his attention was certainly drawn, had a more subtle effect on him than Darcy did. Maybe because she was younger? In any case, Hunter found that he could speak coherently without having to look away from her.

And she had asked him a question and was still waiting for an answer. He must look like an idiot. "Er... exploring, too. Sort of," he said, trying to keep the situation from becoming awkward. Offering her another smile, he moved on to introducing himself. That was the normal thing to do, right? "I'm Hunter," he told her. Now that he took a moment to think about it, he remembered vaguely seeing the girl sorted into Gryffindor at the sorting. "You're in Gryffindor, aren't you?" Then, unable to help himself, he added another question. "Are you Darcy's sister?"
Back to top Go down
Ariel Wilde
Head Girl
Head Girl
Ariel Wilde

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Roaming around - Trophy Room - Ariel, Hunter   TERM 7 - Roaming around - Trophy Room - Ariel, Hunter EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 7:30 pm

Ariel shook her head. "Don't worry about it. Just my imagination running wild," she said, giving an innocent laugh. She looked at him, noticing that he seemed a bit distant. She knew the reason, and was happy to know that it affected even people who were her own age.

She nodded. "I see. I suppose you know this castle inside out now, though? You are a second year, right? Or is there still things you don't know about?" she asked curiously, hoping for the latter: that meant she had a lot of exploring to do! She loved to explore, and even more to learn secrets no one else knew.

"Yeah, I'm in Gryffindor. You too, right?" she asked, happy to meet a fellow housemate. She then blinked. Darcy's sister. She was always "Darcy's sister". She knew he didn't mean anything by it, but all through her life, she had been Darcy's sweet, innocent, girly little sister. It was sort of annoying... And though she tried to not show it, she knew that if she turned, one of her eyebrows would most likely have turned reddish. If it was visible to the unknowing eye, she didn't know.

"I'm Ariel. Darcy's sister. And we're both Veelas, yes," she said softly, her annoyance gone, assuming he'd ask that question as well.
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Roaming around - Trophy Room - Ariel, Hunter   TERM 7 - Roaming around - Trophy Room - Ariel, Hunter EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 7:50 pm

"Yeah, this place can be a little creepy when you're by yourself. At first, at least, " Hunter added tentatively, not wanting the girl to think that he was ever scared in Hogwarts. He really didn't want to seem like some weird kid because he couldn't keep from staring awkwardly at the girl, so he glanced around casually as he listened to her questions. When he felt that he'd broken his gaze for long enough, he easily returned it to meet hers. It would look weird if he didn't look at her at all, too - which was normally how he handled Darcy.

When she suggested that he knew the castle well since he was a second year, he unconsciously straightened his posture a bit arrogantly. "Of course!" he said proudly, because the way she said it sounded pretty impressive, and it would make him look good to agree. But at her next questions, he responded a bit more honestly. "Well, there are a few places I haven't been to. Like the kitchens. And some other places. But I know a lot of cool things about the castle!" he added in an effort to still look kind of cool. "Like on the way to the Gryffindor common room, there's a stair that sucks you in! And there's a door in the castle that you have to tickle to get through!" Blake had told him that last one - he'd never actually seen it himself. "And yeah, I'm a second year."

He knew that the girl had been sorted into Gryffindor! "Yeah, me too!" he said. "It's the best house!" Okay, she didn't seem overly enthused that he'd asked about Darcy, but she did answer him. Her name was Ariel, she was Darcy's sister, and she and Darcy were both Veelas. Cool. Wait, what? The last statement caught Hunter off guard enough that he responded in his usual, normal tone for the first time since Ariel had turned around. "What the hell's a Veela?"
Back to top Go down
Ariel Wilde
Head Girl
Head Girl
Ariel Wilde

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Roaming around - Trophy Room - Ariel, Hunter   TERM 7 - Roaming around - Trophy Room - Ariel, Hunter EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 8:12 pm

Ariel sniggered. She then nodded. "Yes, and I've heard a lot about the poltergeist, not to mention the Bloody Baron. I'd hate to run into either of them in a place like this," she said with a shrug, looking around the room. It wasn't particularly dark, but the lighting was sort of eerie, but cozy enough when you weren't on your own.

She blinked as he stated that he knew it well. She hoped he was only bragging. He did tell her about some places that he didn't know where was. She grinned. "Cool," she said, setting a goal of finding out where those things were before him. "Oh, I hope I don't get stuck in one of those steps..." she added softly.

She laughed. "Yes, I think so too! Being courageous and all! I love the house. I mean, sure, ambition is good, but you can be as ambitious as you please, but if you don't have the courage, you'll never succeed," she said with a grin. She liked this guy. He seemed nice.

And then Ariel raised her eyebrows questionably. "What the hell's a veela?" she repeated, even though she never cursed, and the word 'hell' felt a bit foregin on her tongue. "A veela is a creature associated with beauty. They are born very beautiful, but they have a very high temperament. I mean, I'm not a fullon veela. My mother is. I'm only part Veela. So is Darcy. I mean, you seem to be a bit affected by it. I'd guess Darce is even worse, being older and whatnot-" she said knowing her parents said that was also an essential point "-And you never knew?" she then added. She titled her head to the side. He wasn't stupid, she was sure of that, but maybe a bit ignorant. "You're muggle born, aren't you?" she asked casually.
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Roaming around - Trophy Room - Ariel, Hunter   TERM 7 - Roaming around - Trophy Room - Ariel, Hunter EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 8:39 pm

"Peeves?" Hunter said. "He's not scary at all. But he's a real nuisance," he informed her. "He's made me late for class more than once. Thinks it's funny to get everyone in trouble." Hunter didn't include that the rest of the time, he was late for class because he got lost. Hunter had actually had the good fortune of not having any close encounters with the Baron, so he didn't know much about him.

When he mentioned the stairs, Ariel seemed a little concerned about running into it herself. "Don't worry!" Hunter said, smiling at her. "I can show you which one it is, so you know to skip it! I, uh... I fell into it last year..." he said a little quieter. He had enjoyed telling that story to just about everyone else, but it made him feel a little less competent in front of Ariel, who he desperately wanted to impress for whatever stupid reason. He kicked himself internally for his odd, nothing-like-him reaction to this girl, and her sister!

He raised an eyebrow as the girl repeated his statement a bit incredulously. For a moment, he was worried that she wouldn't tell him. Thankfully, he was wrong, and she went into an explanation. Hunter listened intently, though he stared skeptically at her all the while. So Veelas were obnoxiously pretty girls, basically. If she was telling the truth... Ariel pointed out that Hunter seemed to be affected by it. "I am not!" he said indignantly, furrowing his brow. I definitely am.

"No, I' didn't know," he said a bit defensively. "I'd thought Darcy had slipped a love potion into my food or something - I mean - " Wow, could you sound any more pathetic? Had he really just said that? Time to change the subject. "Er, forget I said that. You're... you're telling the truth?" he said slowly. "So I'm not the only one?" The second question was more to himself, but it was loud enough for her to hear it. That in itself made the entire situation a whole lot better. "Yeah, I'm muggleborn," he replied, though he was too busy trying to decide if this was all a joke to really pay attention to what he was saying.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Wilde
Head Girl
Head Girl
Ariel Wilde

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Roaming around - Trophy Room - Ariel, Hunter   TERM 7 - Roaming around - Trophy Room - Ariel, Hunter EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 10:35 pm

Ariel blinked. Peeves wasn't scary? Really? Had Darcy only been messing with her, or was it simply Ariel who had gotten the wrong idea. "Oh, well, that's a relief! Though I don't fancy getting sprayed with ink," she added with a shrug. She then sighed. "He actually sounds like me... I love pranking people, so making people late for class is sort of fun. Though I'm guessing it's not fun for those who are late," she said innocently.

She smiled widely at Hunter. This guy was really friendly! She was glad. She had been worried that she wouldn't make too many friends, but here she was, having already met another one as well, on the train ride. She was going to be fine. "Thanks Hunter! I'd hate being stuck in one of those steps for too long," she said, noticing how he seemed to be ashamed of having gotten stuck in it himself. "I'll definitely get stuck in it myself, if you don't show it to me. I'd probably try to jump every second step, and see if I was lucky enough to miss it," she said, hoping it would make him feel better.

Ariel had to bite her lip to keep a straight face as Hunter proclaimed that he wasn't at all affected by her veela-ness. She would have burst out laughing if not. So, denial as well? He was probably one of those people who hated when things happened to him that he didn't understand. She got that. She didn't like that either.

Ariel did, however, laugh as Hunter said he'd thought Darcy had put a love potion into his food. She couldn't stop the laughter from escaping, and then she was laughing much harder, having to bend over. "So- sorry. Moment!" she managed to hark out between her fits. She held her hand out to try to apologize. She managed to take a deep breath and slowed her laughter to humming. "Sorry," she muttered, when she finally had her laughter under control.

"Yes," she said, "I'm telling the truth. Sorry. I didn't mean to laugh. It's just... not you. Just the thought of Darcy... putting love potion in your food," she said, speaking slowly as to not laugh again. "Anyways! Let's get on with that. You're definitely not the only one. I mean, once, you need to see my mother. She's crazy beautiful. I mean, she's much prettier than me and Darcy combined! And that's not even a joke," she said, the last sentence in complete serenity.

She then grinned. "Yeah, I figured. Though there're many fullbloods who doesn't know what veelas are either. You're not the only one," she said with a shrug, "But yeah, it's very real."

Ariel felt like changing the subject, and she was also pretty certain that he wouldn't mind. "So what is the classes like here? And not to mention the food! I mean, the feast was brilliant, but is it that good every day?" she asked curiously, "Or is it boring food on the week days?"
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Roaming around - Trophy Room - Ariel, Hunter   TERM 7 - Roaming around - Trophy Room - Ariel, Hunter EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 1:53 pm

"Depends on the teacher," Hunter said, laughing. "I was late all the time last term. If you're a first year, most of the professor's are pretty good about it. Except Elldirs, but he's gone this year." Ariel said that she loved to prank people. For a girl, that was pretty awesome. "Sounds like I better watch out for you then," he grinned. Hunter preferred to be behind the pranks, not the victim of them.

He smiled when she said that she'd be likely to hit the trick stair as well. "Well, it's on the way to the Gryffindor common room. If that's where you're headed after here, I could show you on our way up! It's actually kind of cool if you know where it is - and you could use it for pranks, even! Get other first years to fall in it, since you're the only one who will know about it!" That was actually a good idea. Why hadn't Hunter done that already?

Okay, he shouldn't have said that bit about the love potion. God, why did he say that? Ariel was basically doubled over in laughter, unable to stop. Hunter felt his face redden a bit, which was unusual for him. It took a lot to embarrass him, but this was definitely embarrassing. "I just thought - well, I didn't know why - " There was no way to make it sound better, really, so he stopped trying and settled for, "Don't you dare tell Darcy I said that! Why did he say that?!

But when Ariel said he wasn't the only one who reacted the way he did, he felt a bit of relief rush through him. That made the thing a whole lot better. It meant that the same thing happened to Blake. And Kynan. Quite honestly, he doubted that anyone could be prettier than Ariel and Darcy combined, but he didn't say that. He didn't need her to burst out laughing again. "Okay, so you're a veela," he said, more to himself than Ariel. "Now we've crossed that particularly awkward bridge, at least."

Thank god, she changed the subject! And she was asking questions that he could answer without sounding like an idiot. "Classes are pretty cool!" he admitted. "Although even magic homework gets boring after a while. I'm not much good at most magic, actually. But I'm pretty good at potions! And Flying, but that's only a first year class - I might try to join the Quidditch team next year!" Hunter had never played Quidditch. Maybe he'd grab a school broom later that week and try a few goals.

"Which class are you looking forward to most? My sisters can't wait for Care of Magical Creatures. Because they were animal lovers and vegetarians and all that. "The food is amazing!" he said without hesitation. "Always! I've never had a dinner here that wasn't brilliant!" Food was brilliant in general. But Hogwarts food was the best. "I don't like the Pumpkin Juice much, though," he told her. "We don't have it in the muggle world, and it's a little too strange for me."
Back to top Go down
Ariel Wilde
Head Girl
Head Girl
Ariel Wilde

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Roaming around - Trophy Room - Ariel, Hunter   TERM 7 - Roaming around - Trophy Room - Ariel, Hunter EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 2:59 pm

Ariel nodded. "Well then, I shall use my first year advantage to the fullest! Nah, I won't be late for many classes, but I might be, and then I know what to play on!" she said happily. She also laughed as he said he'd be watching out for her. She waved her hand. "Don't be ridiculous, you're the one who'll show me the stair. I couldn't prank you!" she said with a way too innocent look. But really, she didn't want to prank her friends. Her pranks were rarely nice. It was fine to prank Darcy, because Darcy had to love her no matter what. But friends could leave you behind.

She nodded happily. "That'd be great! And I am headed to the Gryffindor common room afterwards! I just have to fix a couple of things first, but you could show me the step and then I could go fix some stuff and then I'll probably find you in the common room," she said excitedly. What she didn't say was that she was planning on finding some spots to play pranks.

Ariel thought Hunter was being super cute when he started to try to explain what he had thought and why he had thought it. She did try to keep a straight face, but her lips continued to twitch. It was so sweet. Hunter was going to be one of her best friends! She straightened up considerably and placed her hand on her forehead in a military greeting kind of way when he said that she oughtn't tell Darcy. "Scouts honor," she said seriously and then barely managed to silence a snort.

She nodded again. "Yes, we have crossed that bridge, and I had loads of fun on the middle," she said joyously, sticking her tongue out at him. She then turned a bit around looking at some of the trophies and took a spin and just walked a bit to get some energy out of her body. She then turned back to him and grinned at him again. She was really going to be best buds with Hunter. He'd have no choice in the matter. She had already decided.

Her smile widened as he said that classes were great. She then nodded. "Yeah, I suppose so. I don't mind homework that much though, but Darce always says that that will change. That I only like them now because they're so easy and that when they get harder, they will get much worse," she said with a sigh, "But then I shall prank the professors!" Of course, Ariel didn't realize that when her homework got boring, she'd be older and much too clever to prank professors. "I hope I'll be good at Flying. It sounds so much fun! And I hope you'll get on the team then," she then added. Potions… Darcy took Potions, but Ariel didn't want to take it because all the ingredients smelled bad, apparently.

"I won't take Care of Magical Creatures, I think… I want to take Divination. But I'm not sure yet. I love animals, so I dunno, but I really like the idea of Divination as well," she said, a bit torn between the lessons. She could take them both, but she didn't want to take too many. She beamed at him. "Good! Food is so good! I love food! Nothing beats food!" she said happily, "Especially good food!" She grinned from ear to ear and then titled her head to the side. "Hm… I suppose it might be weird to drink it if you've never drunk it. I grew up with pumpkin juice," she said with a shrug, "And it's awesome to me!"
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Roaming around - Trophy Room - Ariel, Hunter   TERM 7 - Roaming around - Trophy Room - Ariel, Hunter EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 7:53 pm

"Hey, use it while you can," Hunter agreed, nodding. "If I'm late for class this year, I don't have any excuse. It was much nicer when I could just say I got lost." He really did get lost a lot first year. Hunter raised an eyebrow as Ariel waved off his concern. "Well, I hope you'll forgive me for being on alert around you anyway" he laughed. He had a feeling that Ariel couldn't be trusted when it came to pranks - not that that was a bad thing.

"You have to go fix some things?" Hunter repeated skeptically. She had to know that anyone would see right through that and know that she was up to something. "What kind of things?" Hunter questioned, crossing his arms and looking at Ariel expectantly. "First years don't just go fix some things around the castle on their first day at Hogwarts."

Unfortunately, Ariel still seemed to find his previous Darcy statement overly-amusing. But at least after a moment she tried to calm down enough to stop laughing so hard. His face still slightly red, he nodded sharply when she promised that she wouldn't tell. "Good." He couldn't exactly blame her for laughing. It was pretty funny. It wasn't Ariel's fault that he'd been stupid enough to say something like that out loud.

Hunter rolled his eyes at the blonde girl when she stuck her tongue out. "Glad you enjoyed yourself, then," he said sarcastically, though he was joking. He watched on in amusement as she spun around - this girl seemed to have more energy than Aoife, even. And that was saying something. But it was a different kind of energy. While Aoife was loud and obnoxious and sheep obsessed, Ariel just seemed like she had to constantly be moving. They were very different from each other, really.

"Yeah, I'm with Darcy on that one," Hunter said, making a face when Ariel said she didn't mind homework. "It will change. But if it doesn't, you're more than welcome to do mine as well!" She wouldn't enjoy homework for long, though, most likely. Even magic homework. He grinned when she mentioned pranking the Professors. "Make sure you do it when I'm around," he said, laughing. "You'll love flying!" Hunter told Ariel enthusiastically. Anyone who didn't was stupid. "And thanks. It would be cool to be on the Quidditch team! I'm not sure if I'm good enough for it, though. I haven't flown that much." Maybe he'd have to get Kynan to fly with him one day and teach him more about quidditch. Hunter didn't even know which position he'd be best at.

"Divination," Hunter said, scrunching up his face. "Not interested in it. I've heard from some people that it's a lot of making up reasons for your dreams and stuff. I don't think I'd enjoy that." It sounded a bit pointless to Hunter. "But if you get really good at it and I ever need my fortune told, I'll go straight to you."

Okay, this girl was destined to be friends with Hunter. She'd just said that nothing was better than food. "Story of my life," he grinned. "And I suppose Pumpkin Juice is alright. Butterbeer is the best!" Hunter wasn't really supposed to have had Butterbeer, but he'd gotten to taste it when he snuck into Hogsmeade with Aoife and the Walters. And it was the most amazing thing he'd ever tasted in his life.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Wilde
Head Girl
Head Girl
Ariel Wilde

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Roaming around - Trophy Room - Ariel, Hunter   TERM 7 - Roaming around - Trophy Room - Ariel, Hunter EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 6:17 am

Ariel nodded at Hunter and made a mental note to remember that, should she be late to class, she'd say she was lost, when she'd probably been very occupied setting up a trap for other students or perhaps even professors. Though this was less likely. They'd probably know it was her before she even set the trap. Her mother always said that magic had its very own signature. She laughed at Hunter's comment and then shrugged. "You'd probably be right to do so," she said jokingly.

Ariel put on a really innocent act, obviously so, and blinked at Hunter. "I don't know what you're talking about," she said, her arms behind her back, looking around into the roof, probably looking more suspicious than ever. She then looked at him smugly. "Besides, you've only known me for so long, I might just be a fixer upper," she added with a grin.

Ariel looked at Hunter's red face, wondering what he was thinking. She still had a huge smile on her face, but she was toning it down now. She almost had to laugh again, though, when he made that sharp nod as if that was the only thing he ever needed. She had to keep her face even calmer as he sarcastically retorted to her bridge metaphor.

She laughed and shook her head. "I couldn't possibly do that, Hunter," she said, her voice having changed into one of obviously faked horror, "I would only be doing you a horrible favor. I couldn't possibly be doing your homework." She grinned at him again, going back to normality. She nodded vigorously as he asked to be around if she did prank the professors at one point. She either had to do it in her first year, when she was young and innocent in their eyes, or in her fifth to seventh year, when they might not be able to recognize her work. "I will do my best to make sure you're there!" she said happily. Her smile turned to beaming when Hunter so excitedly told her she'd love flying. She then shrugged. "Only one way to find out, right?" she said rhetorically.

Ariel nodded. "It is, but if you can actually do it, it would be totally amazing, right? So I'm going to try and drop it if it doesn't suit me," she said happily, "I've always had a thing for the unknown, so I think I'll like it, though." She then grinned. "Sure, I'll be happy to do your fortunes. For ten galleons," she added evilly.

"I haven't tasted butterbeer. My parents won't let me drink it," she said with a pout, "And not for lack of trying." She then grinned again. "But I have enough blackmail on Darcy to make her buy me some!" she said happily, already trying to hatch a plan into getting Darcy to buy her butterbeer. "Wait," she then said and looked at Hunter suspiciously, "How did you get your hands on butterbeer?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Roaming around - Trophy Room - Ariel, Hunter   TERM 7 - Roaming around - Trophy Room - Ariel, Hunter Empty

Back to top Go down

TERM 7 - Roaming around - Trophy Room - Ariel, Hunter
Page 1 of 1