Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Meeting New People {open} EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Meeting New People {open} EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Meeting New People {open} EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Meeting New People {open} EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Meeting New People {open} EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Meeting New People {open} EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Meeting New People {open} EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Meeting New People {open} EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Meeting New People {open} EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Meeting New People {open} EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Meeting New People {open} EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Meeting New People {open} EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Meeting New People {open} EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Meeting New People {open} EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Meeting New People {open} EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Meeting New People {open}

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Meeting New People {open} Empty
PostSubject: Meeting New People {open}   Meeting New People {open} EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 4:06 pm

Nicolas was tired from a long day at classes and he had decided to retire to the Ravenclaw Common Room. He had skipped diner because he had been rather nervous about eating with people he did not know. As he sat on the couch he began reading his Transfiguration book. He had wanted to go and smoke another cigarette at the Clock Tower but he couldn't risk being caught again. From the sound of things it seemed diner was over and that people would soon begin appearing. He didn't want to go to bed just yet but he he didn't want to be stuck with all the people he didn't know. Nicolas decided to take the lesser of the two evils and stay with the random people rather than go and sit with so many males he didn't trust.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Campero
Adult
Victoria Campero

My Character
::
Activity: Ravenclaw- Year I

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People {open}   Meeting New People {open} EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 3:08 am

Victoria entered the living room with a large clash and a lot of "I'm so sorry!" coming from the door. A large hovering box clumsily followed her, hitting the walls and a few people in its way. "Again, I am so sorry!", she repeatedly apologized to a girl that she almost knocked over. The box was from her mother, filled with things she had forgotten at home. It was so large that there was no way of going down a hallway, or especially a common room without unintentionally hitting something or someone. Getting it from the Owlery to here was a daunting task that she was looking forward to end as soon as possible. Just a few more steps, she kept repeating to herself as she carefully made her way through the room. About half way, the box crashed into a couch nearly landing into a boy's lap. But instead of just moving away the box got caught on a sharp edge of a painting near by, spilling it's content all over the floor. Half of which ended up on the boy sitting on the couch. "I...I'm really sorry!", she said quickly as books and dresses now piled both on the floor and on top of the Ravenclaw boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People {open}   Meeting New People {open} EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 5:05 pm

Nicolas had been sitting on the couch waiting on people to start coming to the common room when he heard a girl apologizing to everyone. He didn't think much of it and continued about his business. Then while he was finishing a paragraph he felt a great weight crash into him and things spill on top of his figure. He did not know what was going on until he heard the girl again apologizing profusely to him. She must have been trying to levitate her bag to her room and lost control. He quickly began to try and help the girl with her books and clothes that were scattered across the floor. "It's not a problem are you alright?" Nicolas asked quietly as he tried to finish gathering the contents of the girls box.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Campero
Adult
Victoria Campero

My Character
::
Activity: Ravenclaw- Year I

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People {open}   Meeting New People {open} EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 12:46 am

Well this couldn't have been more embarrassing even if she tried. Of course she ends up being the clumsy first year who spills things all over the common room. "No - I'm quite fine. Are you okay? I hope I didn't hurt you or anything?", she asked, half expecting to see blood rushing from the boy's head. After all, that still wouldn't be the craziest thing that has happened to her today. "I'm not very accurate with levitation you see and things just went... horribly wrong", she admitted with a half smile. She leaned to the floor and continued picking up her books and clothes that were scattered all around the room. "Sorry, you must think I'm terribly rude. I'm Victoria Campero", she introduced herself with a soft Brazilian accent that just wouldn't go away and would always make her 'foreigner' status quite obvious. "You don't have to help me, I'll just pick it up quickly and get out of your way", she said suddenly realizing that she was probably being quite obnoxious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People {open}   Meeting New People {open} EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 11:09 am

It was just like she pictured that it would be like. Jonathon had described in a perfect detail but that was no surprise as he loved to talk which was a surprise given that his profession as an Unspeakable meant that he couldn't really talk about what he did for a job. Jonathon liked the unknown and discovery as well and that is what made the job perfect for him.

Mina looked around the room and wondered when she should go and what she do first. Should she introduce herself or should she check out the girls dorms. It wasn't was of she was shy or anything or even indecisive but in some ways it, Ravenclaw or even Hogwarts in general was rather intimidating and Mina was not used to feeling intimidated.

Maybe the best thing was to wait and see. Her father always says that good things happen to those who wait and Mina liked to think that being at Hogwarts and in Ravenclaw, the house of her father and brother, could only be a good thing, the best thing. So Mina saw and empty chair and took a seat like she owned the room and decided to wait for the good things to come to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People {open}   Meeting New People {open} Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting New People {open}
Page 1 of 1