HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Sat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Sat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Fri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Mon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Sun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Sun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Mon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Wed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Tue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Mon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Sun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Share | 

Discoveries

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Selene Greco
Adult

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, History of Magic Professor, Head of Slytherin House

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:58 pm

"Well, I think New York is a wonderful place. There are sceneries that other states would find impossible to recreate"Selene replied. Professor Wayne seemed to not be fond of many things, but she thought it too early to judge him. She got closer to him and asked, "May I ask why is it that you don't appeciate your Muggle state?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:12 pm

James listened as she explained about New York. When suddenly she asked, "May I ask why is it that you don't appeciate your Muggle state?". James did not reply. He thought about it for a minute before talking, and when he did, he said, "It's my father, really. But You don't want to hear that." he told her.
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult

My Character
Activity: Adult, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, History of Magic Professor, Head of Slytherin House

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:40 pm

"It's my father, really. But You don't want to hear that." Professor Wayne responded.
"Hmm. Maybe you're right." She said, walking away from him and towards the door. "Juliette, feel free to come by my office any time you wish, I see you and I are the only female teacher around, and I know it gets lonely sometimes. Nice meeting all of you." she said as she walked out the door.
Back to top Go down
Ambrosius Umbranox
Adult

My Character
Activity: Adult, Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor, Head of Ravenclaw House

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:04 am

While his colleagues were exchanging pleasantries in french, two new professors entered the room. "Ambrosius Umbranox. Nice to meet you." Ambrosius replied once they had both introduced themselves. While deserted when he had arrived, the room was now becoming more and more crowded, and Ambrosius was not overly fond of crowds. Deciding it was time for him to leave, he stood up from his chair and silently began walking toward the door. As the others seemed to be engaged in an interesting discussion, he contended himself with a nod in their direction to avoid disturbing them, and crossed the entrance, heading for his office.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:08 am

James just sat there and after he couldn't take enough of the warmness and the light,he followed Ambrosius out of the room .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:46 am

Tarik felt like he missed the chance to meet new colleagues and he decided he will have to fix that in future. But he just had to step out of the conversation for the moment since new letter arrived for him. When he returned he saw that Juliette was still there so he remembered that she was asking him about the Hogwarts

"Il est bien ici, le château est magnifique et je suis l'espoir de faire ma maison ici une fois de plus. Où avez-vous allé aux études, je ne vous vous souvenez de Hogwarts?"

(It is nice here, castle is beautiful and I am hoping to make my home here once more. Where did you went to studies I do not remember you from "Hogwarts"?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   

Back to top Go down

Discoveries
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live the Magic! :: Hogwarts Castle :: The Castle :: Professors' Hallway :: Staff Room-
Jump to: