HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Sat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Sat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Fri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Mon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Sun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Sun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Mon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Wed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Tue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Mon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Sun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Share | 

Professor Application - Andre Jean-Louis Leblanc

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andre Jean-Louis Leblanc

My Character
::
Activity: Charms Professor

PostSubject: Professor Application - Andre Jean-Louis Leblanc   Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:32 pm

Your Full Name: Andre Jean-Louis Leblanc

School where you graduated: Beauxbatons

Subject you are applying for: Arithmancy

Why do you want to become a professor? I love interacting with students and helping them to learn new things and achieve their goals.

Why you have chosen this subject? My mother is a Seer. While i don't have her abilities, I feel a connection to Arithmancy because it is another type of fortune telling.

Have you applied for any professions yet? No

Will you be able to post 1 to 2 lessons/month minimum? Absolutely!

Do you have any previous experience in this field? I attended the French Academy for Arithmancy. I have never taught before.

Role Playing Example:

Andre was never on time. But today would be different - it was his first Arithmancy class, and he would not be late! He would not be distracted on his way to his classroom. He would march straight there and prepare for his students to arrive. Is zat a charms class?! He could afford to stop for a minute, right? And the door was wide open - practically inviting him to watch. He stood mesmerized in the hallway, watching the young students attempt to set candle wicks aflame. A few of them almost created an explosion the first time, but got it after a few tries. Oh, isn't it wonderful 'ow they learn?

Oh no, and there was the bell! Oh, leave it to me to late for ze first class I 'ave to teach. Scuffling away from the doorway, he took off down the hall toward his classroom, his hand holding his beret down tight on his head so that it wouldn't fly off. He threw open the door to his classroom and stumbled inside, beaming around at the students. "'Ello! 'Ello!" he said cheerily, sweeping to the front of the room. "My name is Monsieur Leblanc. Zis is arithmancy! I will 'ave you open your texts to page two, and zen we can start!"

Andre flicked his wand at the board, and the word Arithmancy scrawled across it in long, loopy writing. "Arithmancy is ze art of... umm.. oh, zat's right, of telling ze future with numbers. We will begin very simply. Is zere anyone who knows ze basics of ze practice?" Andre waited, looking around at the classroom for a volunteer. He could tell them, of course, but he didn't have a clue how to explain it. He'd cross that bridge when he came to it.
Back to top Go down

Professor Application - Andre Jean-Louis Leblanc
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1