Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Lynette "Lyn" VanDerberg EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Lynette "Lyn" VanDerberg EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Lynette "Lyn" VanDerberg EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Lynette "Lyn" VanDerberg EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Lynette "Lyn" VanDerberg EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Lynette "Lyn" VanDerberg EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Lynette "Lyn" VanDerberg EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Lynette "Lyn" VanDerberg EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Lynette "Lyn" VanDerberg EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Lynette "Lyn" VanDerberg EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Lynette "Lyn" VanDerberg EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Lynette "Lyn" VanDerberg EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Lynette "Lyn" VanDerberg EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Lynette "Lyn" VanDerberg EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Lynette "Lyn" VanDerberg EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Lynette "Lyn" VanDerberg

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lyn VanDerberg
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyn VanDerberg

My Character
::
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year I

Lynette "Lyn" VanDerberg Empty
PostSubject: Lynette "Lyn" VanDerberg   Lynette "Lyn" VanDerberg EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 11:26 pm

GENERAL INFORMATION

Character name: Lynette "Lyn" VanDerberg
Birthday: April 1st
Age (every new student is in first year, so your age should be 11): 10. 11 next term.

Blood status (Pure-Blood, Muggle-born, Half-Blood): Muggle-born
Ethnicity/nationality: Dutch
Place of birth/residence: Gelderland, The Netherlands

BACKGROUND

Family background and description (Not too detailed but do not make it short):
The surname VanDerberg literally translates to "from the mountain" in Dutch; however, since the Netherlands are primarily flat, the mountain in question is actually a large hilly region near the town of Asch. Gretta and John VanDerberg married by arrangement at a young age, and gladly took over the operation of the VanDerberg farm after their union. Despite their arranged marriage, John and Gretta had a happy life together. They tended their farm and became the parents of four healthy children. Jack was the eldest; a year younger was Hunter; lastly, another year later, the young couple gave birth to twin girls, Lynette and Lyra. Gretta's mother, a widow, also lives with the family.
Personal history (what happened to your character until his current age, at least a paragraph about this, also this section requires to be constantly updated):

Born a year after Hunter, Lyn and Lyra were twins. They didn't look exactly alike but they looked alike enough. When they were young, Lyn and Lyra were already working (in some way) on the farm so even they know about hard work. They usually took care of the sheep and fed the chickens or helped with harvesting. Lyn was always a freak about animals, she aided the sick animals and sometimes even brought in stray animals to help until they were strong enough to live on their own. Lyra usually got rude because of that, but Lyn knew that it was just part of her sister's nature. Even though they were twins, they were both extremely different. That was the reason that they drifted apart a lot. Lyn usually hung out with Hunter while Lyra stayed with Jack. At about the age of nine, she found a young stray Golden Retriever and decided to raise it herself. She named the dog Kay.

At the age of ten, Lyn got the biggest surprise ever- her brother was a wizard! Both she and Lyra were beyond excited to know that they might be witches too and be able to go to a school and practise magic. A year after Hunter got his letter, Lyn and Lyra got their's!

CHARACTER DESCRIPTION

Physical Appearance (what your character looks like: this will help others visualize him or her while role-playing): Lyn's got long, wavy brown hair which she brushes a lot. She has bright hazel eyes and a smile which is always on her face. She's of medium height and, although she looks slim, is strong and fit due to her days on the farm. 
Personality (strengths, weaknesses, traits, flaws, interests, what does he or she love? hate? write a bit about each) Well, she's super nice. She hates thinking of herself, she's too generous. She'll give you change even if it leaves her with none. Lyn hates hurting others, even an ant, and even her worst enemy- she couldn't bear to do such things. She loves animals. I mean love. When she grows up she wants to save the endangered animals of the world, because they are too amazing to die off. She's also extremely loyal, even if it's someone she's met an hour ago. She loves staring at nature's wonders- like the millions of stars in the sky, dandelions in spring, waterfalls, stuff like that and appreciates nature. Lyn is also very sensitive. If Wade passed her a comment, she'd most probably cry. I think that's it. 

Boggart (your character's greatest fear): Losing her family and friends, being alone.
Mirror of Erised (your character's greatest wish): Saving the endangered animals of the world.
Patronus (the form your character's Patronus takes): A Golden Retriever
Amortentia (what the potion would smell like for your character, meaning what he or she finds most attractive): Flowers, rain ocean, farm scents, Kay's fur

Additional information (anything else you want to add about your character): I ship Haoife.
How you found the forum: I'M NASIM I'M AN ADMIN HERE.
Role-play example (at least 50 words). Role-play as your character in any situation you want.

No.
Back to top Go down

Lynette "Lyn" VanDerberg
Page 1 of 1