Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Snowsheep (for Margot) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Snowsheep (for Margot) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Snowsheep (for Margot) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Snowsheep (for Margot) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Snowsheep (for Margot) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Snowsheep (for Margot) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Snowsheep (for Margot) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Snowsheep (for Margot) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Snowsheep (for Margot) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Snowsheep (for Margot) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Snowsheep (for Margot) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Snowsheep (for Margot) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Snowsheep (for Margot) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Snowsheep (for Margot) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Snowsheep (for Margot) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Snowsheep (for Margot)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

Snowsheep (for Margot) Empty
PostSubject: Snowsheep (for Margot)   Snowsheep (for Margot) EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 11:07 am

A few times, Aoife had tried to make herself a snowsheep, but it had always ended in some huge snowball fight or conversation with someone. This time, she was determined to have it finished. And it was going to be the best snowsheep ever built anywhere. Maybe even the first.

As soon as she woke up, she was planning her actions, exactly how she was going to complete the best snowsheep ever. Aoife dressed up in nice warm clothes in case she was going to do snow angels or anything and started gathering her supplies. There was her wand, since she knew one or two spells, which probably wouldn't help, but just in case, some accessories for the sheep in case he got cold or felt unfashionable and the snow was already outside. All set, she ran right the way from her dormitory to the middle courtyard, where there was a huge pile of snow just waiting for her. Why was it she always felt so puffed out when she ran so far?

After about twenty minutes of incredibly hard labour, she had the snowsheep finished. Now all she needed to do was put clothes on him. Not too many clothes. It was mean to put heavy, tight clothes on animals. Just a hat and stuff. After loosely wrapping a stripy scarf that she'd knitted herself around his neck, putting a beanie hat on his head and giving him a hug, Aoife still felt something was missing. But what? She had no clue.

She heard the sound of footsteps behind her. Maybe whoever it was could give her fashion advice? Well, maybe not if it was Ryland. Or Evan, for that matter. She didn't like that dinosaur anymore. So hopefully it wouldn't be him.

This thread is closed to Margot Johnson
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowsheep (for Margot)   Snowsheep (for Margot) EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 5:42 pm

Margot woke up early. She looked out the window to see snow everywhere. She smiled. Since she finished her homework, she decided to go outside for a while. She should be the only one out unless someone else was out there. She put on a heavy robe, her heavy jacket her mom got her which she loved, a hat she made herself and her Hufflepuff scarf. She felt overly warm but she knew it would be freezing outside.

She opened the front door, only to get a cold wind in her face. She was glad everything she had was heavy. This meant she could be out here for a while. She smiled and picked up some snow. Margot loved winter out of all the seasons. She walked around slowly, taking in the beauty here. It was times like these that she wished she could draw. She saw someone looking at something. She walked over to the person. "Hey. Enjoying the weather" she said, smiling a little.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Snowsheep (for Margot)   Snowsheep (for Margot) EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 6:07 pm

The girl looked about her age, maybe slightly older. "WHO DOESN'T ENJOY THE WEATHER WHEN IT'S SNOWING?" Aoife beamed, actually bouncing up and down in excitement. "I'm Aoife, by the way! First-year Gryffindor, sheep and Time Lord!" Oh, she loved that introduction so much. It sounded so cool. Much better than just her name and house or something.

"Well, actually, I need some fashion advice," Aoife smiled. "I have a bad full of stuff. What can I use to make my snowsheep look cool?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowsheep (for Margot)   Snowsheep (for Margot) EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 12:27 am

Margot nodded. Who couldn't love a good snowstorm? Her family that's who. She smiled at the excited first year. "I'm Margot. First year Hufflepuff" she said. She looked at the snowsheep. She tilted her head. She was thinking about snowmen she made when she was younger. She always put a scarf, hat, and coat. More of old blankets but it made for a good jacket. "Have any jackets? Even snowsheeps need coats after all" she said, smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Snowsheep (for Margot)   Snowsheep (for Margot) EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 10:15 am

"Nice to meet you Margot!" Aoife beamed, turning away to rummage through her big bag of stuff in search of a jacket, or something that could look vaguely like one. "Blankets! Lots of blankets! They'll do, won't they? They're warm and fluffy!" Because if they weren't warm and fluffy, they wouldn't do to keep her snowsheep warm in this weather. She flung a blanket over him. It was appropriate too, covered in green shamrocks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snowsheep (for Margot)   Snowsheep (for Margot) Empty

Back to top Go down

Snowsheep (for Margot)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live the Magic! :: Hogwarts Castle :: The Castle :: Middle Courtyard-
Jump to: