HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
TERM 6 - Winter Frost - The Lake - Wade, Shah, Jen, Darcy, Hunter - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
TERM 6 - Winter Frost - The Lake - Wade, Shah, Jen, Darcy, Hunter - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
TERM 6 - Winter Frost - The Lake - Wade, Shah, Jen, Darcy, Hunter - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
TERM 6 - Winter Frost - The Lake - Wade, Shah, Jen, Darcy, Hunter - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
TERM 6 - Winter Frost - The Lake - Wade, Shah, Jen, Darcy, Hunter - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
TERM 6 - Winter Frost - The Lake - Wade, Shah, Jen, Darcy, Hunter - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
TERM 6 - Winter Frost - The Lake - Wade, Shah, Jen, Darcy, Hunter - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
TERM 6 - Winter Frost - The Lake - Wade, Shah, Jen, Darcy, Hunter - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
TERM 6 - Winter Frost - The Lake - Wade, Shah, Jen, Darcy, Hunter - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
TERM 6 - Winter Frost - The Lake - Wade, Shah, Jen, Darcy, Hunter - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
TERM 6 - Winter Frost - The Lake - Wade, Shah, Jen, Darcy, Hunter - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
TERM 6 - Winter Frost - The Lake - Wade, Shah, Jen, Darcy, Hunter - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
TERM 6 - Winter Frost - The Lake - Wade, Shah, Jen, Darcy, Hunter - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
TERM 6 - Winter Frost - The Lake - Wade, Shah, Jen, Darcy, Hunter - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
TERM 6 - Winter Frost - The Lake - Wade, Shah, Jen, Darcy, Hunter - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

TERM 6 - Winter Frost - The Lake - Wade, Shah, Jen, Darcy, Hunter

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
::
Activity: Trainee Auror

TERM 6 - Winter Frost - The Lake - Wade, Shah, Jen, Darcy, Hunter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Winter Frost - The Lake - Wade, Shah, Jen, Darcy, Hunter   TERM 6 - Winter Frost - The Lake - Wade, Shah, Jen, Darcy, Hunter - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 9:41 am

Hunter was so focused on what he was trying to do that, for once, he had no trouble answering Darcy normally when she asked him what he was doing. "Trying to freeze it," Hunter replied, his attention still on the snowball. He didn't even realize that it was the first time he'd said anything to Darcy other than hello. He tried the spell once more, but it still didn't work. "Only I'm no good at it," he added with a shrug, tossing the snowball aside. Maybe he should practice a different spell.

When the action started by the lake, Darcy seemed to notice as well. She seemed relieved that the red-headed girl had left instead of jinxing the guy. Hunter wondered what it would be like to have a huge selection of spells to choose from and decide against using any of them. Right now, he'd give anything just to be able to use a few. Darcy spoke up once the girl had gotten a fair distance away, and Hunter nodded his head in agreement. "I'll say," Hunter agreed. "I wonder what it was all about." If that was what Hunter had to look forward to when he became a teenager, he decided he would rather just stay eleven.

Banners:

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character
::
Activity: Assistant Unspeakable

TERM 6 - Winter Frost - The Lake - Wade, Shah, Jen, Darcy, Hunter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Winter Frost - The Lake - Wade, Shah, Jen, Darcy, Hunter   TERM 6 - Winter Frost - The Lake - Wade, Shah, Jen, Darcy, Hunter - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 7:57 pm

"Friends. Just friends. Right," she nodded, wiggling her eyebrows suggestively. What was it Aoife had said about teenagers, though? Stinky and lovestruck. She'd see, in a few years, once she and Hunter were together and thinking about getting married or something. If she could be there, she would laugh so hard.

Hey, it was Hunter's secret crush! Jennifer grinned at the new arrival, more in a malicious than friendly way. Fun fun fun. "Hi," she smirked, watching silently as Hunter and Darcy talked to each other. Hunter was holding up pretty good, managing to hide how in love he was with Veela Girl.

Ooh, Shah had walked away. That relationship was clearly over. She thought about going down to Wade, but she wasn't completely heartless and she liked him. So she just stayed put, watching him. "I think I can take a pretty good guess," Jen said quietly.

Why not go down to him? It looked like it was him who'd broken up with Shah, so he shouldn't be too upset. With a quick glance at Darcy and Hunter, she walked down to him and sat down casually. "Hey," she smiled.

TERM 6 - Winter Frost - The Lake - Wade, Shah, Jen, Darcy, Hunter - Page 2 FVJ0jyx

Last edited by Jennifer Moss on Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : BECAUSE I FELT LIKE IT :P)
Back to top Go down

TERM 6 - Winter Frost - The Lake - Wade, Shah, Jen, Darcy, Hunter
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2