HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
TERM 6 - Snowball Fight - The Lake - Lyrica, Jen, Aoife, Kynan, Evan, Hunter - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
TERM 6 - Snowball Fight - The Lake - Lyrica, Jen, Aoife, Kynan, Evan, Hunter - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
TERM 6 - Snowball Fight - The Lake - Lyrica, Jen, Aoife, Kynan, Evan, Hunter - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
TERM 6 - Snowball Fight - The Lake - Lyrica, Jen, Aoife, Kynan, Evan, Hunter - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
TERM 6 - Snowball Fight - The Lake - Lyrica, Jen, Aoife, Kynan, Evan, Hunter - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
TERM 6 - Snowball Fight - The Lake - Lyrica, Jen, Aoife, Kynan, Evan, Hunter - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
TERM 6 - Snowball Fight - The Lake - Lyrica, Jen, Aoife, Kynan, Evan, Hunter - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
TERM 6 - Snowball Fight - The Lake - Lyrica, Jen, Aoife, Kynan, Evan, Hunter - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
TERM 6 - Snowball Fight - The Lake - Lyrica, Jen, Aoife, Kynan, Evan, Hunter - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
TERM 6 - Snowball Fight - The Lake - Lyrica, Jen, Aoife, Kynan, Evan, Hunter - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
TERM 6 - Snowball Fight - The Lake - Lyrica, Jen, Aoife, Kynan, Evan, Hunter - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
TERM 6 - Snowball Fight - The Lake - Lyrica, Jen, Aoife, Kynan, Evan, Hunter - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
TERM 6 - Snowball Fight - The Lake - Lyrica, Jen, Aoife, Kynan, Evan, Hunter - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
TERM 6 - Snowball Fight - The Lake - Lyrica, Jen, Aoife, Kynan, Evan, Hunter - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
TERM 6 - Snowball Fight - The Lake - Lyrica, Jen, Aoife, Kynan, Evan, Hunter - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

TERM 6 - Snowball Fight - The Lake - Lyrica, Jen, Aoife, Kynan, Evan, Hunter

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character
::
Activity: Assistant Unspeakable

TERM 6 - Snowball Fight - The Lake - Lyrica, Jen, Aoife, Kynan, Evan, Hunter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Snowball Fight - The Lake - Lyrica, Jen, Aoife, Kynan, Evan, Hunter   TERM 6 - Snowball Fight - The Lake - Lyrica, Jen, Aoife, Kynan, Evan, Hunter - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:18 am

Cookies? The thick little Gryffindor had called a time out to announce that she was going to make cookies? No way. That would have been an excellent opportunity to get Aoife with an iceball but she was too busy staring at her, mouth wide open, to take it. Maybe that was the girl's plan? To distract everyone? No, she wasn't smart enough to think of that, surely? As soon as she'd allowed them to 'resume foulplay' she was back to the iceballs.

It seemed on the other team they'd started a production system, not involving Aoife. Probably because she'd mess it up. Jennifer glanced at Evan. "Maybe we should do that too," she suggested. She'd forgave and forgotten about him trying to help the other team. His spellwork and stuff was pretty good.

Now she needed to get serious. "Expelliarmus!" Jen called, pointing her wand at the third-year who seemed to be the one doing the spells. Then, "Locomotor!" at her pile of iceballs and flinging them at the other team as fast as she could.

TERM 6 - Snowball Fight - The Lake - Lyrica, Jen, Aoife, Kynan, Evan, Hunter - Page 2 FVJ0jyx
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw Dropout

TERM 6 - Snowball Fight - The Lake - Lyrica, Jen, Aoife, Kynan, Evan, Hunter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Snowball Fight - The Lake - Lyrica, Jen, Aoife, Kynan, Evan, Hunter   TERM 6 - Snowball Fight - The Lake - Lyrica, Jen, Aoife, Kynan, Evan, Hunter - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 3:13 pm

After Evan magically slowed Hunter down, the Griffindor counterattacked him with 'Incendio'. Evan managed to cast 'Ardor Glacio' just in time to prevent himself from being set on fire. But that wasn't all, right after it Hunter threw some ice balls at Evan, and one of them hit the third year hard in the shoulder. God, what have I even done to you? I didn't harmed you in any way, and you're throwing ice and fire at me! Both of it can be really dangerous!

Evan glared in the direction of enemies' fort and snorted. If you don't care about safety our safety, I won't give a damn about yours! He leaned to Jennifer and said quietly, so the other team couldn't overhear them, "Shut your eyes. Now." He dispelled his Bubblehead Charm, then pointed his wand to a place behind the fort, shut his eyes, covered them with his free arm, and yelled, "Lumos Maxima!" The snow could reflect light incredibly good, so Evan assumed that the Lighting spell was now able to cause some kind of temporary blindness. You wanted to hurt me, huh? Let's see who's gonna get hurt now!

And Aoife was going to give them all cookies. Spoils of war, heh. Evan hoped that his light attack would be devastating and put an end to this massacre, so they could start the kitchen phase of war (of peace) sooner. Evifer wins, everyone gets cookies. Great.
Back to top Go down
Kynan Walters
Adult
Kynan Walters

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Snowball Fight - The Lake - Lyrica, Jen, Aoife, Kynan, Evan, Hunter   TERM 6 - Snowball Fight - The Lake - Lyrica, Jen, Aoife, Kynan, Evan, Hunter - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 4:03 pm

Oh, good, cookies, Kynan thought as soon as Aoife called a time-out. I'm hungry. And he had eaten lunch not long before. As he was continuing to make iceballs, he glanced at Hunter to see how he was doing. The tiny first year was hesitating, but when you thought about it it was only fair. The two teams were even now. At least, that was before the evil Slytherin disarmed him from his wand. It flew out of Kynan's hand and... away. "Keep throwing!" he yelled before he dived to go get his wand back. Instantly, he felt something cold and hard hit his leg hard. More iceballs! Damn. He could feel another one hit his shoulder as he was feeling his hands in the snow, trying to locate his stupid wand.

Found it!

Kynan grinned as he grabbed the freezing hilt of his wand and pulled it out of the snow. Then he started running back to his team's fort. As soon as he arrived, he noticed Evan closing his eyes tight and some kind of light appearing. Bright light. Really bright light. "Close your eyes!" he yelled at Hunter and Aoife as soon as he figured it out. That little devil wanted to make them blind! He only closed his eyes a second too late, so now he could only see white even with his eyes closed. "You cold-hearted git!" he yelled angrily at no-one in particular. His eyes were closed so he didn't seen anything.

TERM 6 - Snowball Fight - The Lake - Lyrica, Jen, Aoife, Kynan, Evan, Hunter - Page 2 Gryffindor_zps92bf4417
^ By Hunter 'cause he's cool like that. ^

banners:

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Snowball Fight - The Lake - Lyrica, Jen, Aoife, Kynan, Evan, Hunter   TERM 6 - Snowball Fight - The Lake - Lyrica, Jen, Aoife, Kynan, Evan, Hunter - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 4:57 pm

Close her eyes? Jen was confused and didn't follow the instruction until she saw Evan close his eyes and point his wand. Nice one, Evan. Wouldn't have thought about blinding them. But they definitely deserve it, so it's totally alright. She brought her hands up to her eyes and just listened. The third-year realised and shouted for them to close their eyes. That ruined the fun a bit, unfortunately.

Then she heard the shout about Evan being a cold-hearted git, it seemed. "HE'S the cold-hearted git, you lot?" she called. Unfortunately, she had no clue where she or everyone else was, so the direction of her words was just straight forward, wherever that was.

TERM 6 - Snowball Fight - The Lake - Lyrica, Jen, Aoife, Kynan, Evan, Hunter - Page 2 FVJ0jyx
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Snowball Fight - The Lake - Lyrica, Jen, Aoife, Kynan, Evan, Hunter   TERM 6 - Snowball Fight - The Lake - Lyrica, Jen, Aoife, Kynan, Evan, Hunter - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 8:18 pm

THAT HEARTLESS DINOSAUR WAS TRYING TO BLIND THEM.

As soon as she heard Kynan shout, she covered her eyes, scrunching them up, but she wasn't quite as quick as she needed to be. They hurt really badly, even though she'd been as fast as she could, and she could only see bright, blinding white. Hopefully when Aoife opened her eyes, she wouldn't be completely blind. She was SO angry at Evan right now. True, he was on the other team and nobody was really playing fair, but blinding them? A bit drastic, surely?

"EVAN, I HATE YOU SO MUCH. MY EYES KILL! WHAT WERE YOU TRYING TO ACHIEVE? EVERYONE GETS COOKIES EXCEPT YOU!" As nice as she was, she couldn't give away her delicious cookies to a psychopath who had tried to kill her with a blinding light. That would be stupid.

banners!:

Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Snowball Fight - The Lake - Lyrica, Jen, Aoife, Kynan, Evan, Hunter   TERM 6 - Snowball Fight - The Lake - Lyrica, Jen, Aoife, Kynan, Evan, Hunter - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 9:42 pm

They were doing okay! They were at least hanging in there until... well, there went Kynan's wand! Not to mention the evil Slytherin girl had used her own wand to send a multitude of ice balls flying at them again. He saw Kynan dive for his wand and get hit in the leg, but there wasn't much he could do besides wail the last of the ice balls Kynan had made him across the battlefield. He aimed them at Jennifer since she was the main problem. The girl seemed to be out to kill.

Suddenly, he heard Kynan shout from behind him. Close my eyes? How will that help anything? "Ah!" Hunter shouted out as a blinding light exploded across the snow. Hunter's lids closed tight over his burning eyes, but it was too late. He opened them again, but he knew that it would be no good. All he could see was white. Jen could easily take him out with a head shot before he could see properly again. Hunter heard Kynan shout out angrily, and the evil girl answered him. "You're one to talk!" Hunter called out blindly to the girl. "Trying to kill us all with balls of ice!"

Hunter still couldn't see, but he heard Aoife's voice ring out from behind him clear as day - and she was angry. Hunter remembered that Aoife was friendly with Evan at the Defense Against the Dark Arts party, and he seemed to be friendly back to her. But now, he'd angered her. Hunter couldn't help but grin despite the situation as Aoife announced that Evan would be the only one who didn't get cookies. Evan might have greeted Aoife better at the Defense Against the Dark Arts party, but now Hunter was getting cookies and Evan wasn't. Take that, git, Hunter thought.

Banners:

Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Snowball Fight - The Lake - Lyrica, Jen, Aoife, Kynan, Evan, Hunter   TERM 6 - Snowball Fight - The Lake - Lyrica, Jen, Aoife, Kynan, Evan, Hunter - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 12:12 am

Evan's eyes were a bit watery and his vision wasn't as good as usual, but it seemed like his blindness attack succeeded, because there was no ice balls flying at him. He was really proud of himself, until the moment when Aoife spoke. "Everyone gets cookies except you!" Evan immediately stood still. Why, Aoife? Why? He shook his head. No. No no no no. It shouldn't be like that.

To make sure Aoife would hear him well, Evan tried to make his voice louder with 'Sonorus' spell. He hadn't been practiced it before, so the effect wasn't noticeable. Hey! Is this your way to thank me for saving you from getting wet and frozen? I haven't thrown a single snowball at you! I haven't cast any offensive spells at you either! And now it's me who gets no cookies! Evan was angry because of such an injustice. And he wasn't sure if his eyes were wet only because of the 'Lumos' spell.

It was definitely Hunter's fault. He attacked Evan with ice balls and the flame spell, so Evan had to do something to protect himself. And now he is blamed for someone else's fault. Again. As always. Evan could come to that git while he's still helpless and break his nose. That would make Evan feel better, but definitely wouldn't help him to make it up with Aoife. But the desire to do it was strong.

"Can we call it an Evifer victory now?" he asked. "This can save you from some more snowballs launched in four faces."
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Snowball Fight - The Lake - Lyrica, Jen, Aoife, Kynan, Evan, Hunter   TERM 6 - Snowball Fight - The Lake - Lyrica, Jen, Aoife, Kynan, Evan, Hunter - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 11:38 am

Yeah, he'd saved her from getting wet and cold. But she could have done that herself. And blinding her was hardly the nicest act. "No, Evan, you don't UNDERSTAND!" Aoife croaked. "My eyes are KILLING me! I'm scared I'll be BLIND when I open them! And I can't open them because they HURT too much!" He wasn't just heartless anymore. He was thick and EVIL. She knew crying was weak and it was a mix of her emotions and her hurt eyes, but she was sobbing anyway. She couldn't help it.

And now he was calling for their victory? No way. The cheek of it. "No, Evan! If anything, you should be DISQUALIFIED! And if not, I'm carrying on playing, blind or NOT!" Until she died. Although it felt like she was already dead, curled up in a little ball on the floor, crying. Hogwarts sucked. Aoife never cried before Hogwarts, but now it happened all the time.

banners!:

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Snowball Fight - The Lake - Lyrica, Jen, Aoife, Kynan, Evan, Hunter   TERM 6 - Snowball Fight - The Lake - Lyrica, Jen, Aoife, Kynan, Evan, Hunter - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 12:49 pm

"I wasn't going to kill you with a couple of snowballs!" Jen retorted as she opened her eyes. They felt okay. Apparently better than everyone else. The first-year Gryffindor boy looked blind, Aoife was wailing on the floor and Evan was crying, hopefully because of the spell. And not because the Gryffindor was angry with him. Hopefully. She took the opportunity to half-heartedly chuck a snowball at Aoife's head. It might not be on target - it didn't need to be. The battle was won.

Wait? Aoife wasn't giving Evan cookies, but she was giving her some? That was messed up. But she wasn't objecting. And the younger girl was adorably angry. Well, pathetically angry, really. Sheesh, that girl's anger issues were even worse than hers used to be. And still were, actually. It was incredible. Well, maybe not quite that bad.

Of course it was an Evifer victory. The other team couldn't see - wasn't that enough? "Definitely, Evan. And there was no rule against using spells, Aoife."

Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Snowball Fight - The Lake - Lyrica, Jen, Aoife, Kynan, Evan, Hunter   TERM 6 - Snowball Fight - The Lake - Lyrica, Jen, Aoife, Kynan, Evan, Hunter - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 11:44 pm

Being blind was not fun. He heard Aoife shouting again, but his grin faltered as he heard the pained tone to her voice. That wasn't good. Finally, he felt his vision coming back to him slowly. He blinked a few times as he took in the scene around him. Evan looked angry, and Jen was - she was actually throwing another snowball at Aoife, who was curled up in a ball on the snow? Was she serious? "Oh, come on!" Hunter exclaimed angrily, sidestepping and swatted the snowball away with his hand. Luckily, Jen hadn't put much effort behind it or he might not have been able to stop it. "Are you really that much of a git?" he called to her, glaring.

Hunter turned his back on them, not caring that it was probably not a smart move, and crossed the short distance between himself and Aoife. She looked like she still couldn't see anything - her eyelids were pressed closed tightly over her eyes. Oh, and she was crying. Or sobbing, more like. Hunter crouched down beside her and attempted to pull her into a sitting position and put an arm around her shoulder. It wasn't good for her to just lay in the snow. She'd freeze or get sick.

"It's okay, Aoife," he said to her, ignoring Jen's snide remark about being allowed to use spells. He admired her determination when she'd said she'd keep playing, even if she was blind. But she didn't look like she was in much shape to continue the snowball fight. "Is it getting any better? Do you want us to take you to the hospital wing?" He sent a concerned glance toward Kynan from the corner of his eye. Aoife really seemed to be in pain.

Banners:

Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Snowball Fight - The Lake - Lyrica, Jen, Aoife, Kynan, Evan, Hunter   TERM 6 - Snowball Fight - The Lake - Lyrica, Jen, Aoife, Kynan, Evan, Hunter - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 11:27 am

Typical. Even when she was blind, Jen was still throwing iceballs. She didn't mind, though, since she had too many bruises to count anyway. One more wouldn't make any difference, but it was still nice of Hunter to stop it from hitting her. "No, I'm fine. I want to be blind!" Aoife hissed dramatically. "We can't...let them win!" That would be the worst thing ever. Evifer totally didn't deserve it, those lying, cheating gits. Once, she had trusted Evan. How wrong she had been.

They had to keep playing, so she started to slowly open one eye, but no. She couldn't see anything except blinding white light. And it hurt. "Can I just call another time out? I'm sure I'll be fine after a few minutes. NO EVIFER VICTORY." Aoife had stopped crying, because it was embarrassing being a total wimp in public, but she was still in pain.

But pain never stopped Lucy the cow from not dying and giving birth to her premature calf, so it wasn't going to stop her either. Okay, maybe it was. "I...I mean...maybe I need to go to the hospital wing? But ONLY for a few minutes! That's all! Everyone stay here! once I'm not blind...we can play more! And I'll make cookies for everyone...who's a Gryffindor!"

banners!:

Back to top Go down
Kynan Walters
Adult
Kynan Walters

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Snowball Fight - The Lake - Lyrica, Jen, Aoife, Kynan, Evan, Hunter   TERM 6 - Snowball Fight - The Lake - Lyrica, Jen, Aoife, Kynan, Evan, Hunter - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 5:46 pm

There was too much yelling in all the light. Kynan was almost about the fall over because he couldn't balance himself without seeing. He heard yelling, and lots of it. Aoife was upset, declaring that Evan wasn't getting any cookies. Hunter was standing up for Aoife. Evan was asking if his team could win now. And that mean Slytherin was being rude. Slowly, he opened his eyes and got enough a clear vision to know what was happening. Aoife was on the ground, crying. The Slytherin girl attempted to hit Aoife with another iceball but Hunter deflected it. That was enough for Kynan. "Damn you- you- you- agh!" he yelled loudly as he picked up another snowball and charmed it to make it ice. "You gits literally blinded us, bruised us, cheated, and you expect us to let you win? Over my dead body!" He threw the iceball at the Slytherin as hard as he could, without even hesitating. His face was as hard as stone with anger. "She's just a first-year!" Oh, the words he wanted so badly to yell at those two students. Then he ran over to Aoife and Hunter.

"Are you guys okay?" Kynan asked softly. "We can stop the game now if you want." Then Aoife declared that she needed to go to the Hospital Wing. He nodded and looked at Hunter. "D'you want to go with her? I still have some unfinished business with these gits," he muttered to Hunter, so Evifer didn't hear him.

TERM 6 - Snowball Fight - The Lake - Lyrica, Jen, Aoife, Kynan, Evan, Hunter - Page 2 Gryffindor_zps92bf4417
^ By Hunter 'cause he's cool like that. ^

banners:

Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Snowball Fight - The Lake - Lyrica, Jen, Aoife, Kynan, Evan, Hunter   TERM 6 - Snowball Fight - The Lake - Lyrica, Jen, Aoife, Kynan, Evan, Hunter - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 2:14 am

It looked like Kynan had regained his vision, too. And Kynan looked mad. He exploded when Jen threw that ice ball at Aoife. Hunter didn't blame him. Kynan's words rang in Hunter's ears as the older boy shouted that the other team would win over his dead body. Then, Kynan froze one more snowball and wailed it at Jennifer. Serves her right. Hunter hoped it hit her in the face and gave her a black eye or something.

He couldn't help but smile just a little when Aoife reacted a little dramatically, saying that she wanted to be blind. She was a determined little thing, and seemed intent on continuing the game so the other team wouldn't win. Hunter agreed, but he'd rather that Aoife wasn't blind if they were going to continue playing. Really, he'd rather they just skip right to the cookies, but he couldn't bear the idea of those cheaters actually winning. The pain was clear on Aoife's face still, although her sobs had stopped at least. Kynan had rushed to their side as well.

It didn't take long for Aoife to admit that the Hospital wing was a good idea. But she only wanted to stop briefly. Kynan asked Hunter if he'd help her to the castle so that he could deal with Jen and Evan. Though Hunter hated to leave Kynan alone with them - surely, two against one wasn't fair - he realized that he wouldn't be any help even if he stayed. He couldn't do any magic that would be useful. So, he nodded. "Yeah," he said to Kynan. "Watch your back," he added, glancing over at Evan and Jen.

Then, he tightened his arm around Aoife's back and attempted to help her to her feet. "Come on, Aoife," he said. "You'll be fine in a bit. I'm sure the nurse can fix your eyes in half a minute. Remember how fast she healed Willow's broken ankle?" Hunter believed what he was saying, too. It seemed like wizards could do just about anything. Aoife's eyesight should be a quick fix. He'd have to guide her to the hospital wing, since she couldn't open her eyes. He momentarily contemplated carrying her - she was so tiny he could probably manage it, and it would be faster - but decided against it. Aoife would probably rather walk.

Banners:

Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Snowball Fight - The Lake - Lyrica, Jen, Aoife, Kynan, Evan, Hunter   TERM 6 - Snowball Fight - The Lake - Lyrica, Jen, Aoife, Kynan, Evan, Hunter - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 1:30 pm

The more Gryffindors talked, the more Evan thought that it was just a trick and they were playing for time, waiting for the blindness to wear, so they could make an unpredictable strike. Using people's compassion to weaken them before a ruthless attack. How despicable. Evan was also disappointed by the fact that enemy team didn't want to accept their defeat. There would be no defeats at all in human history if every time the war was lost the defeated leader said something like "Hey! You captured the capital, scattered my army, but let's call it a timeout and let our countries face each other again in a hundred years, when the damage you've done isn't noticeable anymore?" What a nonsense.

Aoife even suggested to disqualify Evifer, although this team didn't break any rules. Because there was no rules. She's probably trying to make me and Jen angry, so we can lose our concentration and become prone to making mistakes. This little girl was probably a good actress and manipulator, just as Evan thought during their Mustachio encounter. Why did he discard these thoughts that time?

Hunter started guiding Aoife to the Hospital Wing, leaving Kynan and Evifer on the battlefield. Waiting for a long time outside when it's cold wasn't the thing Evan would like, but it could give his team some good opportunities, as Kynan was alone now. Maybe Jen was familiar some mind-controlling magic or something like that? Taking control over Kynan would be a good surprise for the returning Gryffindors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Snowball Fight - The Lake - Lyrica, Jen, Aoife, Kynan, Evan, Hunter   TERM 6 - Snowball Fight - The Lake - Lyrica, Jen, Aoife, Kynan, Evan, Hunter - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

TERM 6 - Snowball Fight - The Lake - Lyrica, Jen, Aoife, Kynan, Evan, Hunter
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2