HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Sat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Sat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Fri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Mon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Sun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Sun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Mon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Wed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Tue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Mon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Sun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Share | 

Déjà Vu (Aoife)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jennifer Moss
Adult

My Character
::
Activity: Assistant Unspeakable

PostSubject: Déjà Vu (Aoife)   Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:04 pm

Jen was in the Owlery with a fairly long letter to send to her adoptive parents, mainly, Leila, consisting of complaints, plans and protests against the disappearance of her anger issues. Leila called herself a therapist but it was all complete rubbish. She didn't know anything at all. Since it was the first letter, she'd sent all term, she didn't have her family's owl and was forced to use one of the dirty, disgusting old school owls.

It felt horrible attaching her letter to its' filthy, unhygienic leg. With an owl she knew, Jennifer would never get this problem. Who knew where that owl had been? After fiddling with the folded up parchment for a while, she let go of the ugly brown owl's leg and watched through the window as it flew off into the distance. It seemed like she was always caught in a soppy-sounded moment. Watching and staring into the beautiful scene in front of her? Ugh.

As she was leaving the chilly space, Jennifer slipped on some ice on the floor next to the door and landed on her ankle. She groaned. It wasn't that bad. Not as bad as when . . . Oh my gosh! Déjá vu! she thought confusedly. True, last time there was a Gryffindor laughing at her, but otherwise it was practically identical to that time with her mortal enemy, Daisee Dursley!
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: Déjà Vu (Aoife)   Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:43 pm

IT WAS SO EXCITED SHE'D JUST GOT A LETTER AND HER NEPHEWS WERE BORN!

They were called Jack and Ryan. Aoife had seen the most ADORABLE picture and she suddenly felt desperate to get back home and meet them. After all, they were only a train and a plane or ferry away! But she had to WAIT! Pffh. Stupid holiday times. Anyway, the small girl had gone up to the Owlery to send a letter back. She'd written it back in the warmth of the Common Room so only needed to send it and leave.

She was practically bouncing up the stairs. Aoife was in danger of slipping but NO, SHE DIDN'T CARE. TOO HAPPY! Anything probably would have made her giggle, but the clumsy older girl slipping on the ice just made her laugh hysterically, unable to stop. It was so mean and horrible of her, but she just couldn't stop.

"I...I...I'm sorry...I...I...AOIFE!" she managed to squeeze out in between laughter. OH THIS WAS SO MEAN.

AWESOME SIG BY HUNTER!

banners!:

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Déjà Vu (Aoife)   Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:13 pm

Typical. As soon as she mentioned the lack of a laughing Gryffindor, one turned up. A small, irritating, Irish one too. Jennifer narrowed her eyes angrily and looked the girl up and down. Focusing on her prey. It was just like that last time, but this time she had a chance of winning. Not that she'd ever admit she hadn't last time. Because Daisee was such a...anyway, back to the matter at hand. This cockroach.

"Aoife? What kind of name is that?" Jennifer smirked. Yeah, she still had dignity. It took more than an annoying little firstie to embarrass her. "Jennifer Moss. Sixth year. And I'd appreciate if you stopped laughing." Her tone was mild enough but it was the cruel, threatening look she sent at the small girl that she was proud of. Hopefully it would scare Aoife.

Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Déjà Vu (Aoife)   Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:22 pm

What WAS it with people not appreciating the awesomeness of her name? "Aoife," she began coldly, "is the greatest name you can possibly have! It means "beautiful and radiant" so HA! And Jennifer? You have the nerve to question MY name?" Not that there was really anything wrong with that name. It was actually quite nice, but Aoife obviously wasn't going to tell the older girl that.

It seemed she'd managed to stop laughing. Not that she was scared of Jennifer Moss or anything. Just because she was the sweet, considerate person that she always was, of course. "So, what's your problem?" There must be a problem, with this mean, horrible person. "Oh, I know! It's that teenage horribleness! You all get it! It's so stupid! You get all stupid and boy-loving and ridiculous! I'M going to be a NORMAL teenager." Aoife smirked. She could see right through that teenage rubbish.

AWESOME SIG BY HUNTER!

banners!:

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Déjà Vu (Aoife)   Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:17 pm

This odd little kid was now trying to start an argument over her name. Jen snorted. "Beautiful and radiant? Something went SERIOUSLY wrong there!" It wasn't being mean or bullying - it was being honest and straight-forward, which was totally fine. And it wasn't like Aoife was the most vulnerable, sweet little creature either. Hardly. And Jennifer? A plain, totally normal name? What the hell could be wrong with that in this little monster's eyes?

"My problem?" Jennifer tilted her head in confusion, her eyes still glistening with anger. "Teenage horribleness? You have a seriously messed up mind, you freak! And you? Normal? Fat CHANCE!" There was something wrong with this kid. Really wrong

ooc - sorry for the rubbish post. I promise the next one will be better.

Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Déjà Vu (Aoife)   Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:06 pm

This girl was so mean! But Aoife wasn't going to cry. That wasn't how she rolled. No. "You can't say anything about me not being beautiful!" she snorted, narrowing her eyes at the girl. "Are you okay, by the way? You don't need medical stuff or anything do you?" She had to check. It would be horrible not to. But she had a feeling Jennifer wouldn't if it was the other way around.

"Well, it's what happens, isn't it? You get to a teenager and then you fall in love with boys and you smell weird - 'specially you, Jenny-Jen - and everything's all changed," Aoife nodded seriously. That was what happened to her sister and probably Aylee and probably all teenage girls. "And I'm a lot more normal than you! I mean, most people have a heart! Not you!" Maybe she'd gone a little too far that time.

This was getting boring. "Look, do you have anything else vitally important to say, because I'm busy posting this letter." Aoife waved the piece of parchment in front of the girl's face.

AWESOME SIG BY HUNTER!

banners!:

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Déjà Vu (Aoife)   Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:27 pm

"I'm FINE!" Jen snapped, on the guard now. "And that's all...that's all rubbish! I'm not in love with anyone and I don't smell! And I do too have a heart!" Oh, that sounded like she actually cared whatever Aoife was going on about, which she didn't want. Because she didn't. Because she knew nothing this stupid little Gryffindor was going on about mattered in the slightest.

Vitally important? A lot more insults to hurl, but nothing important, really. "No. What's the letter?" she smirked. Nosily. Maybe she could find out stuff to use against Aoife. Ooh, that would be good.

Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Déjà Vu (Aoife)   Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:15 pm

Well, Aoife had to check. She didn't deserve the snapping that followed, definitely. But Jennifer was mean - she just needed to get used to it. "If you say so..." she smirked, deliberately winding up the older girl. Such fun!

"My nephews were just born!" she beamed. "Maybe they'll be wizards. I hope so. My family are muggles except for- wait...why am I telling YOU this?" After a dramatic glare at Jen, she turned and took a few more steps towards an owl. Aoife had no doubt the Slytherin would have something to say in return, but she had stuff to do, so she may as well get on with it.

AWESOME SIG BY HUNTER!

banners!:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Déjà Vu (Aoife)   

Back to top Go down

Déjà Vu (Aoife)
Page 1 of 1