Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Demented among the Dementors EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Demented among the Dementors EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Demented among the Dementors EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Demented among the Dementors EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Demented among the Dementors EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Demented among the Dementors EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Demented among the Dementors EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Demented among the Dementors EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Demented among the Dementors EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Demented among the Dementors EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Demented among the Dementors EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Demented among the Dementors EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Demented among the Dementors EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Demented among the Dementors EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Demented among the Dementors EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Demented among the Dementors

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thaorson Kam Elddirs

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Wizengamot Member, Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor

Demented among the Dementors Empty
PostSubject: Demented among the Dementors   Demented among the Dementors EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 11:00 pm

Moments after sending an owl to Jeremy to inform him Thaor was on his way to Azkaban, everything went black; he was pressed very hard hard from every direction; he couldn't breathe; his eyeballs were pushed into the back of his head; his eardrums being pushed deeper into his skull and then...he took a deep breath of cold air.

He opened his eyes to see that his living room had vanished, and Azkaban had appeared.

He felt the unnatural cold begin consume his body. The cold was biting deeper and deeper into his flesh. Then, out of the corner of his eyes, he saw, gliding noiselessly towards him, came Dementors, ten or more of them. Could they sense fear in the vicinity? Thaor was sure of it: They seemed to be coming more quickly now, taking those dragging, rattling breaths he detested, tasting despair in the air, closing in.

Thaor flashed back to the happiest memory he had...Theorson Kam Elldir Announced Minerva McGonagall, standing in the front of the Great Hall with the sorting hat in hand. An eleven year-old Thaor walked from the group of unsorted first years to the three-legged stool and sat down.

Not Ravenclaw, not Ravenclaw he thought to himself, not wanting to be sorted into the same house as his father. No of course not Ravenclaw, you'll do well in Slytherin, just as your father did. the sorting hat said.

My father was a Ravenclaw, not Slytherin. a puzzled Thaor said, before being interrupted by the sorting hat, Your father was a SLYTHERIN the sorting hat shouted. A puzzled Thaor walked over to the cheering Slytherins with a smile on his face, although the sorting hat was wrong about his father, he was in the house he wanted to be in.

EXPECTO PATRONUM Thaor cast as a large python patronus came out of his wand, sending the dementors away from him, and returning the normal happy feelings Thaor was used to. He shivered as if shaking the cold, depressing feeling out of his body.

He walked to the entrance and entered the building, stopping at the security desk to check in, his patronus following him the whole way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.z13.invisionfree.com/durmstrangv4
Jeremy Rufford

Jeremy Rufford

My Character
Activity: Adult, Minister for Magic

PostSubject: Re: Demented among the Dementors   Demented among the Dementors EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 6:12 pm

He was Jeremy Rufford, for crying out loud!

Why did they feel the need to security check him every time he came? Well, he could have been using Polyjuice or something, but STILL. Jeremy had cast his patronus before coming to where the dementors first were. From experience, he knew that was the best thing. He still wasn't used to the place, however many times he had been before.

"Thaorson," he nodded to the man once he came to the same point as him.
Back to top Go down
Thaorson Kam Elddirs

My Character
Activity: Adult, Wizengamot Member, Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor

PostSubject: Re: Demented among the Dementors   Demented among the Dementors EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 8:45 pm

Thaor nodded as he saw Jeremy. Minister, thanks for coming. he said with a slight smile. He appreciated that Jeremy made time in his day to accompany him to see his father. After checking in, he went down the hall and entered the secure part of the prison, his patronus following him all the way.

He walked past cell blocks A, B, and turned right at cell block C where his father was. He went up six flights of stairs and stopped at cell 642 and checked the name on the cell "Brent Nolan Elldir". This is us. he said as he peered into the cell before opening the door and entering.

~~~~

Brent was laying on his bed when he heard his door open, it was a strange sound he hadn't heard for nearly 25 years. He shot up and looked at the door with a puzzled look. His eyes opened wide when he saw Thaor enter. He was the last person he expected to see there.

What are you doing here? he asked.

Thaor took a seat on his fathers bed as he greeted him. I came to see my father, fearing your days are numbered. He said, motioning his father to sit.

Brent suddenly felt warmth, happiness, he could definitely get used to that, but he knew it would be short lived, once Thaor and the Minister left, he would return to his normal, depressed, and cold feeling. He couldn't tell which was more torture, him getting this glance of happiness, or returning to the depression once they left.

I am not, you father. Brent said dryly, looking into Thaor's eyes.

Thaor looked at Brent with a puzzled look. What the bloody hell are you on about? he asked, flashing back to the sorting hat, telling him he'd 'do well in Slytherin like his father.'

Elldir is not your true last name, Elddirs is. he said, still staring at Thaor.

What does that hhave to do with anything? Thaor asked.

It has everything to do with everything! Don't you remember what the sorting hat said to you? Something about your father being a Slytherin? he said with a sneer. I'd have thought you'd figure it out by now.

Thaor stood and drew his wand, putting it to Brents throat. Who is my father then?!? he demanded.

Spell, your, name. Brent said dryly. Ignoring the wand at his throat, knowing Thaor wouldn't attack him while the Minister was in the room.

Thaor removed his wand from Brent's throat and spelled his, correct, name in the air. Thaorson Kam Elldirs.

What now. he said angrily.

Let me see your wand. Brent said, extending his hand.

Thaor turned to look at Jeremy, then reluctantly handed his wand to Brent.

Brent took Thaors wand in his right hand, and slowly ran his left accross it. He then simply waved it, and the letters began to re-arrange themselves in mid air, spelling a message.

"I am the Dark Lords son"

Back to top Go down
http://www.z13.invisionfree.com/durmstrangv4
Jeremy Rufford

Jeremy Rufford

My Character
Activity: Adult, Minister for Magic

PostSubject: Re: Demented among the Dementors   Demented among the Dementors EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 8:06 pm

Jeremy watched in silence at this curious exchange. At several points in the conversation he didn't completely understand, he wanted to run, run far away and never come back. It was like a dramatic muggle movie. What was that one his cousin used to like? Twilight? Yes, it was like that. He stood at the door, surveying the scene and inwardly gasping at all those plot twists.

Maybe it would be best if he left after all? Things were getting a bit personal now. Surely Thaorson wouldn't want him here? Hey, no, he had to stay! Things weren't just personal. They were interesting too! Jeremy was curious on the subject of Thaor's interest in the Dark Arts and this was obviously what had sparked it.

Oooh, it was so exciting!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demented among the Dementors   Demented among the Dementors Empty

Back to top Go down

Demented among the Dementors
Page 1 of 1