Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
[Professor App] - Juliette Cygneplume EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
[Professor App] - Juliette Cygneplume EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
[Professor App] - Juliette Cygneplume EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
[Professor App] - Juliette Cygneplume EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
[Professor App] - Juliette Cygneplume EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
[Professor App] - Juliette Cygneplume EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
[Professor App] - Juliette Cygneplume EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
[Professor App] - Juliette Cygneplume EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
[Professor App] - Juliette Cygneplume EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
[Professor App] - Juliette Cygneplume EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
[Professor App] - Juliette Cygneplume EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
[Professor App] - Juliette Cygneplume EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
[Professor App] - Juliette Cygneplume EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
[Professor App] - Juliette Cygneplume EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
[Professor App] - Juliette Cygneplume EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

[Professor App] - Juliette Cygneplume

Go down 
AuthorMessage

[Professor App] - Juliette Cygneplume Empty
PostSubject: [Professor App] - Juliette Cygneplume   [Professor App] - Juliette Cygneplume EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:16 am

Your Full Name: Juliette Cygneplume

School where you graduated (Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang, ...): Beauxbatons

Subject you are applying for: Transfiguration

Why do you want to become a professor? Juliette was going to teach at Beauxbatons before the Dark wizards attacked.

Why you have chosen this subject? Juliette is very gifted at Transfiguration: she is an Animagus and a Metamorphmagus.

Have you applied for any professions yet?

Will you be able to post 1 to 2 lessons/month minimum? Yes.

Do you have any previous experience in this field? No.

Role Playing Example(minimum 350 words ; Describe teaching your first class)

Juliette walked into the brightly-lit classrom she had been given. She placed her important files on the desk in organized piles, and then waited for the students to arrive. Once a dozen or so were there, Juliette wrote her name on the board: Juliette Cygneplume, Transfiguration.

"Welcome, class," she announced in her best English accent. "You have chosen to study this most advanced and difficult subject, but since I doubt any of you have ever Transfigured anything, willingly or not, we will start with the basics. Transfiguration ususally does not require spoken words, although there are exceptions, but wand movement and concentration are exceptionally important. So today we will begin turning matches into sewing needles. We may take all week to learn how to do this, but do not fear, that is quite normal."

Juliette waved her wand and three or four matches appeared on each students desk. "First, you must point your wand directly at the match you would like to Transfigure. Then you must imagine in your mind a strong image of what you would like the match to become, in this case a needle. You may begin."

She finished speaking and sat down in her chair, worn out from speaking for a long time in flawless English. After a few minutes, she got up and began striding up and down the aisles. Most of the students were having trouble, a few seemed to have maybe made their match a little different. One student in particular seemed to have more diffculty. Juliette crouched down beside him.

"What seems to be the problem?" she asked in her most soothing voice.

"Oh, I keep imagining a needle, but whenever I point my wand, the image disappears. Can you help?" he beseeched.

"Of course. It looks like you need help focusing your mind. So, I will first turn one of your matches into a needle, and you can look at that to help you." Juliette pointed at the match and in transformed into a needle.

"Thank you!" the boy cried. "I think I'm good now."

"Okay, I 'll leave you alone." At the end of the lesson, many of the students were chattering excitedly, about how they thought they had done it. Smiling to herself, Juliette murmured, "I like this new life. Quite a lot."

Thank you for Applying

Your application has been accepted. You are the new Transfiguration Professor. A private message was sent to you with all the details. Welcome to Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down

[Professor App] - Juliette Cygneplume
Page 1 of 1