HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Sat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Sat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Fri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Mon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Sun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Sun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Mon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Wed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Tue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Mon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Sun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Share | 

Catching up? [Closed]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin

My Character
::
Activity: Junior Undersecretary to the Minister of Magic

PostSubject: Catching up? [Closed]   Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:29 pm

Morgana wasn't a person who took contact with other people to talk, but there was one she could do that with, and that was Aylee Walters. She hadn't spoken with the girl in what felt like ages, and even though Morgana still didn't believe in friendship, she knew that her relationship to Aylee ran deeper than that. She was weirdly overprotective of the girl, even though Aylee was older than her, and probably more adept in magic.

Morgana had spoked to Morderd about this, her father being the only one she trusted with her whole heart, and he had said it was probably what people called a sisterly bond. They were anything but blood-related, Aylee being muggle born and Morgana being pureblooded, but none in the remaining Gaunt family gave a damn. They had grown out of the traditional ways.

Either way, Morgana had sent a note to Aylee and was now sitting in the courtyard, waiting patiently for the girl to show up. Morgana was aware that Aylee had looked at her differently than she used to at the Halloween night. She wasn't a hundred percent sure why, but she had seen something resembling fear in the girl's eyes that one time. Morgana would find out sooner or later anyways.

This thread is closed to Aylee Walters

Thanks to the amazing Jett!!

Slytherin Pride:

Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

PostSubject: Re: Catching up? [Closed]   Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:06 pm

Having received a note from Morgana, Aylee found herself a bit happy, yet nervous. The two hadn't talked in ages, and although they weren't the best of friends, she enjoyed the Slytherin's company. But then, the last time they talked at the Halloween Party, she hated admitting that Morgana had scared her a bit. Maybe it was part of the girl's costume, or maybe it wasn't, because Aylee noticed that Morgana seemed to have... changed. As in, more scary and unfriendly. Or maybe she was just judging books by covers. Yet even Morgana's look or the way she spoke didn't seem welcoming at all. She shook her head.

At least now had a good excuse to not to do her homework. I'm becoming like Kynan, she thought as she packed up her things into her bag and left the library. Her brother was lazier than she was, he barely did half his homework. Aylee grinned at the thought. After a few minutes of dealing with the annoying moving staircases, and almost bumping into Peeves, Aylee then found her way and walked towards the Middle Courtyard, where Morgana asked her to meet up. She still wasn't sure why they were meeting up, though. To catch up? Maybe.

She immediately saw Morgana; Aylee smiled and waved quickly before walking towards her. "Hello!" she greeted Morgana, trying to be cheerful. She sat down and placed her schoolbag on her lap, and said, "How are you?"

(x)
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Catching up? [Closed]   Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:09 pm

Morgana looked up as she heard footsteps approaching. She didn't smile when she saw that it was indeed Aylee, but she tried not to seem to unfriendly. The whole act of a smile was somewhat unfamiliar to her these days, and she knew that if she smiled, it might be more creepy than if she didn't.

When Aylee did take a seat next to her, Morgana noticed that she tried to be a bit careful. Of course, she didn't comment, but she was pretty sure that, judging by the 'hey' Aylee just gave her, that indeed, the girl tried to look more comfortable than she was. Morgana slacked off a bit on the bench they were sitting at, trying to seem more like her old self, though she might be failing at it. She then looked up at Aylee, getting the sun in her eyes and having to close her right eye at it.

"I'm good," Morgana replied, her tone much more relaxed now than it had been all of last year. She had spent her summer working on it. She didn't want to freak people out, be the people Aylee or anyone else. "How about you?" she asked softly.

Slytherin Pride:

Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Catching up? [Closed]   Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:29 pm

Even though she didn't question it, Aylee wondered why Morgana didn't smile at all. It made the girl's face look really unfriendly and bored. Yet she ignored it- some people just didn't like smiling too much. For example, her Charms Professor. Then she noticed the way Morgana was looking at her- as if analizing her or something. She ignored that, too, although she wished that she knew what Morgana was thinking. Aylee smiled weakly.

Then Morgana replied to her question. Her tone was much more... calm and relaxed than cold and formal. "I'm going great," Aylee answered. "There are loads of new teachers which I need to remember the names of, though."

(x)
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Catching up? [Closed]   Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:59 pm

Morgana stopped analyzing Aylee the moment the girl seemed to notice it. Morgana felt her lips stretch a bit. She had to give it to her: Aylee was very perceptive. No wonder that Morgana was rather fond of Aylee. Maybe one of the few people that actually managed to keep Morgana's interest. And just that was a feat on its own.

She nodded. "Yes, there are quite a few. The only professor I still have that I've always had is professor Vega. And professor Henley is the oldest after that, and she only started as a potions professor last year. The new professor in DaDA was called … professor Elldir. And he seems like a good DaDA professor, but I haven't made my mind up yet. What'd you make of our lesson with him?" she asked, amazed at herself that she managed to chitchat with something so not interesting to herself.

Slytherin Pride:

Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Catching up? [Closed]   Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:56 am

Aylee nodded in agreement at Morgana. "I think that Professor Vega is the only Professor who's been here longest..." she trailed off in sadness. What if Professor Vega left now, too? Along with Professor Umbranox, and Professor Clark. "Henley taught Herbology before she started teaching Potions. My brother really enjoyed her lessons," she said, grinning. It was only because of her brother's words that she had signed up for Potions. Then Morgana brought up the new Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor. Aylee pursed her lips. "I made out that I do not like him as a Professor," she replied, a bit too angrily. "I still don't understand what blood statuses have to do with defending yourself against the Dark Arts," she said, then stopped as she realized that Morgana didn't seem interested.

(x)
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Catching up? [Closed]   Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:18 pm

Morgana nodded, noticing the soft sadness in Aylee's tone. She wondered how it would be to be so fond of teachers. Morgana honestly couldn't care less, as long as they taught her what she needed to know. "Yes, my interest doesn't really reach to plants, however, so Herbology isn't something I'd put my name up for," she said with a light shrug.

Morgana instantly noticed how Aylee's posture changed and how her mood seemed to darken at the mention of the new DaDA professor. She titled her head a slight bit to the side and looked curiously at Aylee as the Ravenclaw stated, rather angrily, that she didn't like him as a professor. Morgana could guess why and her answer came a mere second later.

"I expect that you know that I don't care about bloodpurity at all, but there's not many with a name as dark as my own who can say that. And it's got nothing to do with defending yourself, but it's got almost everything to do with Dark Arts. Yes, it is quite obvious that professor Elldir bases people on their bloodline, but it is also very relevant. Think about black people. They have to learn their history as well, and it's not a nice one. But it's pretty much the same here. Muggleborns have dark history and it belongs in Dark Arts. I'm sure he was thinking about that as well. Because, however much you might not like it, it is very relevant, even today," Morgana said. What she didn't say was that she seemed to start to dislike professor Elldir.

Slytherin Pride:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catching up? [Closed]   

Back to top Go down

Catching up? [Closed]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1