HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Sat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Sat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Fri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Mon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Sun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Sun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Mon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Wed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Tue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Mon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Sun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Share | 

Apologizing [Closed to Ryland]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin

My Character
::
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Apologizing [Closed to Ryland]   Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:52 am

He'd heard about the fire. In France. Ryland's hometown and former home. Wade was sure the boy would feel terrible about what had happened, seeing as he knew some of the victims. In another time, Wade would have cried with Ryland, but now the least he could do was apologize for what he had done. First, he'd apologize for provoking him multiple times, though not for the things he'd said about Aylee. He'd apologize for knowing what he had been put through, the Imperius, and by whom. But he wouldn't tell him who it had been. Lastly, he'd apologize for leaving him and his family. But he wouldn't be sorry.

Wade walked down the not-so-crowded street, on his way to the Three Broomsticks, where Ryland worked. He had no idea if his last schedule had changed but if Wade was lucky enough his cousin would be there. He finally reached the inn, thinking over what he would say after he faced the Gryffindor again, and walked in. Searching for the tall, almost muscular relative was easy. He put his hands in his pockets and walked towards him, who stood behind the counter.

Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing [Closed to Ryland]   Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:38 am

It was one of those times in which Ryland pushed aside all of his worries and tried to focus on the good things happening in his life. For example, he still had a job. That was something he felt happy and secure about. He wiped down the counter, or the bar as some people liked to call it, and picked up plates and cups left by satisfied customers. All in all, he enjoyed his job. It was something he found to be rather peaceful and constant; he never had to worry about unexpected twists in his work life.

As he put up a butterbeer for a customer on the counter, he saw Wade walk in. It should have been awkward as soon as he spotted his cousin, but recently it seemed that Ryland's trademark social awkwardness was disappearing. He watched Wade walk up to him, seeming down and worried, and Ryland tried to gove him half a smile. "Did you father run out of firewhiskey?" He'd heard from the other waitress that adults usually ordered it, and he himself had experienced it, thinking of Kellin Malfoy as one of the rest.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing [Closed to Ryland]   Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:04 am

"No, he still has a few bottles." Wade answered before realizing it was a rhetorical question. Rolling his eyes, Wade chuckled. The people around him seemed to stare, though maybe he was just being paranoid...? Wade ignored it and turned to Ryland. "Do you have a minute?" his voice sounded deeper despite not having lost the playful smirk.

Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing [Closed to Ryland]   Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:21 pm

Ryland imitated Wade's usual smirk, failing epically due to his own trademark awkwardness. "Yeah, I do." He replied before handing the customer his change. A part of him wondered what this was about, Wade coming to see him at work? That was something.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing [Closed to Ryland]   Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:33 pm

Smiling, Wade walked to a booth farther away from the counter, where no one he didn't know would hear. When he sat down, he looked around and found his environment entertaining. The closest people there were a family of five: the parents, two boys and one girl. The girl had pale blonde hair, whereas the boys were strawberry blondes, though both were incredibly pale. "I'm very glad I have somewhat of a tan..." he began, "Otherwise I would never pull off these amazing looks."

He tried to delay his words as he wanted to come up with the right way to say them, "So, I've never been one to apologize or recognize mistakes..." he began once again, "But I do want to say that I'm deeply sorry for what happened in France." He'd get around to apologizing for the rest later.

Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing [Closed to Ryland]   Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:47 am

Following Wade, he took a seat in front of him and laughed rather loudly when he pointed out the neighboring family's unusual paleness. He was glad to have his own slightly tanned skin tone, though it obviously wasn't as great as Wade's. "What good looks are you talking about?" He raised an eyebrow, but then proceeded to listen quietly as Wade spoke. "That's okay. Phoenix will take me over there this summer to see if I can be of help, considering I was in that orphanage for quite a while." He waited a few beats before adding, "You should come"
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing [Closed to Ryland]   Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:48 am

Wade didn't know what to say to Ryland. "What about Lucy, though? And Phoenix? They probably won't want me around." He replied, putting his elbows up on the table. He'd come here to apologize to this Gryffindor, this boy who was more like a brother than anyone else. This boy who still smiled and welcomed him despite his terrible actions. "I'm sorr." Wade sighed, "For leaving, I mean. For betraying you like I did. I just couldn't resist it. I want what they have, Ryland. But I want my family. And you've always been my brother, and I feel terrible about all of this. But if my father gave me something, it was a choice. I made it, yeah and maybe you think it was wrong. But I want to have a little of what I had before."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing [Closed to Ryland]   

Back to top Go down

Apologizing [Closed to Ryland]
Page 1 of 1