Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Dining On a Full Moon EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Dining On a Full Moon EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Dining On a Full Moon EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Dining On a Full Moon EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Dining On a Full Moon EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Dining On a Full Moon EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Dining On a Full Moon EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Dining On a Full Moon EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Dining On a Full Moon EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Dining On a Full Moon EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Dining On a Full Moon EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Dining On a Full Moon EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Dining On a Full Moon EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Dining On a Full Moon EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Dining On a Full Moon EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Dining On a Full Moon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

Dining On a Full Moon Empty
PostSubject: Dining On a Full Moon   Dining On a Full Moon EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 3:28 am

Lucy walked into the Great Hall after having finished her homework and put away her books for the next day. She was excited, to have dinner with her brother as it only happened a few days a week. Ryland was usually with his own friends, or up in the Clock Tower. And Lucy was almost always at the Slytherin table. Today, however, she was going to sit at the Gryffindor table for fun.

She quickly spotted Ryland and sat down next to him. "Don't eat too much raw meat or you'll turn into a werewolf for sure." she teased him. These kind of comments had become a joke between them, as the only werewolf trait he acquired from the clawing of one was an intense love for raw steak and a much more calming aura.

This thread is open to Ryland Marcotte Malfoy, Lillian Edeson, and anyone else Smile

Last edited by Lucy Malfoy on Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

PostSubject: Re: Dining On a Full Moon   Dining On a Full Moon EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 6:49 pm

Unlike a few years ago, Ryland was practically devouring a steak. He looked up from his feast and to the smiling face of his sister. She had been mocking him about the scars on his back, but he had suddenly become even more laidback than usual so he paid no attention and treated the comments as a joke.
"Hmm," Ryland begin, wiping his mouth clean with a napkin. 'I suspect there is another reason you don't want me to truly become one. You don't want to live with one." he smiled. "Plus you probably wouldn't like to smell rare meat everyday, as I would likely fill the kitchen with them"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dining On a Full Moon   Dining On a Full Moon EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 6:13 am

She had been waiting ever so patiently for the reply to come, or any sort of sign her parents had received her owl, really, but as days passed on, Lillian was growing a bit impatient and worried, thoughts swirling in her head. Had the owl been struck by lightning and shot down? Did her parents not know how to send a message back? Was the owl just taking an awfully long time to arrive?

By dinner of the third day with no response, while she was a bit hungry, the halfblood refused to eat that day until her reply came, as she had asked for her parents well-being and with no response, that wasn't good. But now the brunette couldn't even remember when the post was supposed to come, and she felt quite silly.

Deciding to ask some older looking students rather than ones around her age in order to not make a fool out of herself, Lillian found that she had felt a tad shy doing such a task. Standing at the entrance of the Great Hall, she scanned the room for the friendliest looking, older Gryffindor at her table and found that her choice was actually a pair of what seemed to be siblings. Hesitating, the brunette made her way over, careful not to interrupt either of the duo speaking. "Um," the halfblood began shyly, trying not to seem obnoxious, "hi there. D'you mind if I sit here?"

She ought to introduce herself first before asking questions -- perhaps it was greedy, but the brunette wanted to meet as many people as possible, and they looked quite pleasant to be around.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

PostSubject: Re: Dining On a Full Moon   Dining On a Full Moon EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 5:45 am

Lucy grinned, "Breaking News Ryland! I already live with you!" She took a piece of fully cooked steak and put it on her plate. "Besides, Phoenix already has you all stocked up." She grabbed a spoonful of mashed potatoes and also added them to her plate. Soon enough, there was a younger girl walking up to them. Again, Lucy grinned, "Sure. You can have dinner with us too...I'm Lucy Malfoy." She extended her hand to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dining On a Full Moon   Dining On a Full Moon Empty

Back to top Go down

Dining On a Full Moon
Page 1 of 1