Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Girl Talk [Closed to Sydney] EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Girl Talk [Closed to Sydney] EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Girl Talk [Closed to Sydney] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Girl Talk [Closed to Sydney] EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Girl Talk [Closed to Sydney] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Girl Talk [Closed to Sydney] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Girl Talk [Closed to Sydney] EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Girl Talk [Closed to Sydney] EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Girl Talk [Closed to Sydney] EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Girl Talk [Closed to Sydney] EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Girl Talk [Closed to Sydney] EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Girl Talk [Closed to Sydney] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Girl Talk [Closed to Sydney] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Girl Talk [Closed to Sydney] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Girl Talk [Closed to Sydney] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Girl Talk [Closed to Sydney]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

Girl Talk [Closed to Sydney] Empty
PostSubject: Girl Talk [Closed to Sydney]   Girl Talk [Closed to Sydney] EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 5:12 pm

Right after she left her conversation with Ryland and that Slytherin boy, and entered the common room, Aylee soon found herself under her bed in the girl's dormitories holding her pillow.

It was cool under there, and it was alright because she had a bit light. Although the sides of her bed's blanket were hanging over the bed so nobody could tell that she was under there. She hugged her pillow, unable to understand why she came her, out of all places. Ryland likes me, she thought. Why? Why me? Why not Sydey? Why not Auden? And then she was remembering that Care of Magical Creatures lesson they had. When she had yelled out, and the werewolf had attacked Ryland because of that. It wouldn't be exactly her fault, but the yell was what caused the werewolf to claw at Ryland's back, which made her think that it was her fault. And Lucy's piercing gaze searching around. Okay, he doesn't hate you, otherwise he wouldn't have brought you flowers. Well, he doesn't necessarily know that it was you who yelled out, does he? Maybe Lucy told him. Maybe she just forgot about it. Maybe it was just an accident. Aylee was staring at the light, her eyes half closed, remembering Lucy's face after seeing Ryland's injury. Yeah. Just forget about it. She didn't want the memory to haunt her for the rest of her life. And she pushed the thought away.

Ryland likes me, Aylee repeated inside her head, almost out loud. So what now? Do I like him? She didn't know. And she somehow didn't want to find out. A blush rose to her cheeks once again as she thought about the flowers. Do I like him? she kept thinking, unable to come to a conclusion. How did someone know if they liked someone else? She had never tried thinking about that. Here at Hogwarts she knew a few guys but she never, not once, thought about them that way. Not James, not Wade, not Leo, not Zoran. They were all just friends, or acquaintances. In her opinion, nobody in their right minds would ever go crushing on Aylee. And it was still her opinion. Sydney had tried to convince her to go look for a boyfriend many times. She always refused.

And then her eyes flew open wide. Sydney! she thought. Sydney would so hate me! She likes Ryland! Aylee hugged her pillow tight again, wondering what Sydney would say if she heard about this whole thing. She'd hate me, she thought, and buried her head in her pillow.

But then she found herself thinking of unneccesary details- Ryland's smile, his laugh, his knack at conjuring and transfiguring things, when he opened the door to the Three Broomsticks for her and Auden, the way he walked, his small chuckle when he saw her pick up a Ground Scarab Beetle in Potions...

She blushed.

A multimillion thoughts must have run through her head, and she was still lying under her bed and holding her pillow. She hadn't noticed that she had fallen asleep, thinking about Ryland.

Some time later during her peaceful sleep, nightmares had entered her dream-world again. She woke up and almost bumped her head on the bottom of her bed before realizing where she was, and ducked. Groaning, she hugged her pillow to her chest again and tried to imagine how life was before her nightmares. She lay there, quietly, missing the feeling of waking up naturally. She tried to forget about what she had been thinking about earlier, and buried her head in her pillow once again.

The next thing she noticed was her name being called. "What?" Aylee yelled loudly, sticking her head out from under her bed. She saw her schoolbag lying on the floor and the lavender roses in a vase on the windowsill next to her bed.

This thread is closed to Sydney Hale.

Last edited by Aylee Walters on Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw - Year 2, Zonko's Joke Shop Worker

PostSubject: Re: Girl Talk [Closed to Sydney]   Girl Talk [Closed to Sydney] EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 5:59 pm

Sydney twirled into Aylees room and bounced onto her bed. “Hey, Aylee. Rise and shine Sleepy head! We gotta get going!” She took a pillow off the floor and playfully hit Aylee. However, Aylee just glared at her. “Ok. Whats up?” She asked sassily. She put her hands on her hips and gave Aylee a look that said ‘I will find out even if you don’t tell me. So you might as well spill it right now, Missy.’ She lied across the bed and propped her head in her hands, “Well…. Im waaaaaiiiitttiiinnnnggg!”
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Girl Talk [Closed to Sydney]   Girl Talk [Closed to Sydney] EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 6:12 pm

The next thing Aylee knew, Sydney was on her bed and throwing a pillow at her face. Slowly, she crawled out from under her bed and exclaimed, "Rise and shine? What time is it?" Had she been asleep the whole night? Then Sydney was asking what's up. "Nothing's up," she frowned and stood up. She pushed all of her previous thoughts to the back of her head and placed the pillow back on her bed.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Girl Talk [Closed to Sydney]   Girl Talk [Closed to Sydney] EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 5:22 pm

“It’s 8 am, Sleepy head. Time to get up!” When Aylee said nothing was up, Sydney automatically knew she was lying. “Aylee, I am your best frined. I know you. So I know when youre lying. Please don’t insult my intelligence.” She shot her best friend a look that said, “I will find out what I want to know one way or another, whether you tell me or not. So you might as well spill it.” She sat her head in her hands and stared at Aylee. “Wellll?”
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Girl Talk [Closed to Sydney]   Girl Talk [Closed to Sydney] EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 5:32 pm

Aylee frowned. She picked up her schoolbag, and since she was still in her robes she didn't bother to change. She was already planning to ditch Sydney on their way to breakfast by using an excuse to go to the Hospital Wing or something. She didn't want to tell her friend about it. She wasn't even trying to think about it. "Nothing. happened," Aylee replied, a bit angrily. Then she started walking towards the door to exit the girl's dormitories.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Girl Talk [Closed to Sydney]   Girl Talk [Closed to Sydney] EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 6:04 pm

“Aylee come on! Please talk to me! PLEASE!?” She shouted desperately. All Sydney wanted to do was help her friend. “Why won’t you talk to me?” She tried to fight the pleading tone out of her voice, but it was hopeless.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Girl Talk [Closed to Sydney]   Girl Talk [Closed to Sydney] EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 6:13 pm

After four years of Hogwarts, Aylee knew that Sydney's pleading was something that you shouldn't ignore. She turned around and said, "I want to talk to you!" Then she sighed and explained, "Ugh, fine. So I've got a friend who I think likes me. But I don't know if I like him or not. And I have a friend who likes this guy. So if I end up liking that friend, I might lose my other one. And if I stay like this, everything would end up awkward. And everything's so confusing, and I don't know what to do!" Aylee groaned in frustration and kicked her schoolbag.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Girl Talk [Closed to Sydney]   Girl Talk [Closed to Sydney] EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 5:38 pm

Sydney smiled victoriously; she knew it had to do with a guy. “Who’s the guy? And who’s the friend? Is it Lucy? Darcy? Who?” She bounced up and down on the bed like a child on a sugar high. In fact, she bounced so much, she fell off the bed. She landed on her back, “Ouch. Ok no more bouncing for Sydney. Now spill it!” She sat forward eagerly awaiting an answer.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Girl Talk [Closed to Sydney]   Girl Talk [Closed to Sydney] EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 5:50 pm

Unluckily, Aylee blushed a tiny bit and felt herself going shy. "I'm not telling you," she muttered loudly. Sydney would definitely be upset if she knew about Ryland. Then she smiled weakly as her friend fell off the bed. "I don't want you to know..." Maybe Sydney would understand who she was talking about... she felt her face go hot.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Girl Talk [Closed to Sydney]   Girl Talk [Closed to Sydney] EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 5:11 pm

Sydney looked shocked and hurt at her friends statement. "Why don't you want me to know? I thought we told each other everything?" She cocked her head to the side and waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Girl Talk [Closed to Sydney]   Girl Talk [Closed to Sydney] EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 5:23 pm

At this, Aylee crossed her arms. "Because..." she trailed off, then decided that she couldn't take it anymore. Her friend had a really good point and she didn't want to ignore that. "Because the friend is you!" she burst out, then bit her lip.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Girl Talk [Closed to Sydney]   Girl Talk [Closed to Sydney] EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 5:26 pm

Sydneys jaw dropped in shock, "Me? How could it be me?" She was completely and utterly confused at the accusation. "And who, pray tell, is the guy in this situation?"
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Girl Talk [Closed to Sydney]   Girl Talk [Closed to Sydney] EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 5:29 pm

Right. This was exactly the reaction that Aylee was expecting. She stood there awkwardly as she tried to find a way to tell Sydney that Ryland was the guy. "It's you," she said. "Because you like Ryland." Then she buried her face in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Girl Talk [Closed to Sydney]   Girl Talk [Closed to Sydney] EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 5:32 pm

"Ryland? Are you serious right now? Aylee.... I would never-" She didnt know what to say. Sure, Ryland was cute and all that. But if sydneys best friend liked him, she would never go after him. "I would never do that to you. You know that." She felt absolutely awful. She should ahve known it was Ryland. Aylee wasnt exactly subtle with all the blushing and nervousness when he was around. "Im so so sorry Aylee."
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Girl Talk [Closed to Sydney]   Girl Talk [Closed to Sydney] EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 6:04 pm

"Wha-" Aylee began but Sydney continued talking. She sat down on her bed and stared at the ground, her expression blank. "He likes me... but I don't know if I like him..." she whispered, then looked up at Sydney. "I don't know what to do..." Well, this feeling sucked.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Girl Talk [Closed to Sydney]   Girl Talk [Closed to Sydney] EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 5:29 pm

“First of all you need to calm down. Just relax when your around him. Guys like girls who are calm and playful.” Sydney decided she was going to get Aylee and Ryland together, if it was the last thing she did. “You need to not be so tense and uptight. Just let yourself go and be yourself.”
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Girl Talk [Closed to Sydney]   Girl Talk [Closed to Sydney] EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 5:39 pm

"W-what?" Aylee asked, rubbing her eyes in confusion. "Er..." Since when was Sydney the love therapist? If Sydney was that, she was sure that her friend wouldn't do a good job. Did she even understand what I was saying? she wondered. I don't know if I like him back! Under that confusion was a tiny bit of anger. "I do whatever I want around a guy, thank you very much," Aylee replied impatiently and angrily. "And if a guy doesn't like me being tense and uptight, well it's his loss. I don't care."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girl Talk [Closed to Sydney]   Girl Talk [Closed to Sydney] Empty

Back to top Go down

Girl Talk [Closed to Sydney]
Page 1 of 1