HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Sat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Sat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Fri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Mon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Sun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Sun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Mon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Wed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Tue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Mon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Sun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Share | 

Recovering

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryland Malfoy
Adult

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

PostSubject: Recovering    Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:06 pm

It came to no surprise that Ryland's favorite place in the castle was the Clock Tower. Being surrounded by it's machinery was, in a strange way, soothing to the boy. He laid on the floor, his hands behind his head, thinking about how it was a wonderfully beautiful day.

He was still a bit heart broken, and his back still hurt a little, but he knew that there truly wasn't anything he could do. With the Aylee Walters Case, as he called it, he had no say. He was at the girl's mercy. With his back, the only thing he could do was keep putting that herbal lotion the nurse had given him and stay away from the forest and Wade. That same week, he'd gotten shoved against a wall, leaving him with a bruise near his shoulder blades only to be slashed by a werewolf's claw a few nights later.

He chuckled at how ridiculous it was that he'd have all sort of pain inflicted on him during a very short amount of time.

(This thread is open for anyone else, but mostly for Darcy Wilde)
Back to top Go down
Darcy Wilde
Adult

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor-Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: Recovering    Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:27 am

Darcy walked through the courtyard and with every intention of finding some people to talk to. She had really missed being open and friendly, and now was the time to break out of her bubble. She was smiling and humming, feeling happier than she had in a while. She didn't know what caused it. She supposed it was returning to just being herself.

A neat idea popped into her mind, and a minute later, she was walking into the clock tower. And then she tripped. She fell straight to the ground and broke her fall with her hands. She shook her head and looked over to see what she had tripped in. "Ryland!" she exclaimed, and broke into a fit of giggles. "Sorry, I'm such a clutz sometimes," she apologized, "I didn't kick you too hard, did I?"

Thanks a bunch to Hunter VanDerberg for sig!

Sister and pride:

Misc:

Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

PostSubject: Re: Recovering    Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:56 am

He was too caught up in his thoughts of unrequited love and painful family feuds that when someone accidentally tripped over his feet, Ryland immediately stood up. "Oh." He said as he recognized Darcy, still a bit taken off as to why she had tripped. "I'm sorry, Darcy, but it takes much more than this to hurt me." He grinned. "Do I need to remind you of my superhuman strength?" He took a seat by the window in the tower, the one he had always loved.

"So, you told me you were busy..." he began. "I'm really glad you're back. Most of the students who left for the holidays got sick and couldn't back." He remembered the announcement Headmaster Gray had posted all over the school a few days ago.

Last edited by Ryland Marcotte Malfoy on Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darcy Wilde
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Recovering    Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:59 pm

Darcy tilted her head upwards and looked amused at him. "Really? And I who thought you were weaker than a frog," she said wickedly. She got to her feet and snorted. "Superhuman strength my bottom," she said sarcastically.

She followed him with her gaze and sat down on the floor across from the window and smiled somberly. She nodded. "I know. I'm not sick though. I'm fit as a fiddle, so don't worry about that," she said with a smile. "But I'm sorry about those who are sick. Do you know any of them?" she asked, hoping he didn't. "I've just done a bit of thinking, that's all. I needed some time to figure out of my predicament, being who I am," she said with a shrug.

She fell into a calm silence and looked up at him. She then grinned. "You know, with the light behind you like that, you look like an angel," she said happily, feeling really safe in his presence. Her happiness faded a bit, though, and she looked at him with a much more serious face. "What happened, Ryland? With you back?" she asked, hoping he'd tell her the whole story.

Sister and pride:

Misc:

Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Recovering    Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:13 pm

Ryland gave a loud laugh as Darcy tried to be sarcastic. The girl was much too sweet to give off bad vibes.

"Not me." He replied with a sigh. "But my sister knew most of them. Aurora Finnigan, James Riddle, Kim Frey...and Keith Parker I believe." He glanced out the window to catch sight of a few younger students. "Most of them were with her since her first year so she grew close to them." He recalled the times when he himself had felt the same as Darcy, trying to think for himself and figure out what he wanted. "I guess we all need that sometimes." He gave her a half smile.

He saw Darcy look up at him, and as he heard what she had said, he burts out laughing. "Darcy, I am nowhere close to being an angel. But thank you, thank you. I'm glad somebody appreciates my angelic appearance." His laughter soon died down as Darcy became serious.

Ryland flinched a little when Darcy asked him what had happened to his back. He didn't know it was that obvious that he was hurting. "Um." He looked out the window again. "Well, we took a trip down to the forest for a lesson. We were to witness the transformation of a werewolf and learn to fight it." He remembered he was trying to get Lucy to back away..."I was trying to protect my sister when I got too close to the cage the werewolf was in, and he simply clawed me. As easy as that." He admitted.

Last edited by Ryland Marcotte Malfoy on Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovering    Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:33 pm

Alyssa was done with classes for the day, and she had decided to do some exploring to occupy her time - she had been busy enough since the start of term that she hadn't really gotten a chance to see much of the castle that was now her home. She stopped in the dungeons to drop her bag and schoolbooks off, swapped her robe and uniform for a pair of jeans and an old Ravenclaw tee that had been her sisters, and slipped back out into the corridor. As she made her way into the entrance hall, she had intended to make a left and wander the castle corridors that she hadn't yet seen; however, someone had just opened one of the over-sized doors to the grounds, and the breeze that slipped through beckoned her outside.

She slipped through the door before it had closed all the way and found herself in the entrance courtyard. She glanced around at her possible paths, the sound of the large clock pendulum echoing softly in her ears. She caught sight of a door on her left that she hadn't entered before, and made for it. She eased it open and found herself confronted with a set of steep stairs; she climbed them without second thought. The sound of the pendulum slowly grew louder, and she realized that she must be climbing up into the clock tower.

Curiosity getting the better of her, she took the stairs two at a time to the top, coming out onto a flat section. Near to her, the massive clock swung. Intrigued, she took a few steps toward it, when she caught sight of two figures in her peripheral vision. She took in a breath and spun around to look at them; it was an older boy and a blonde girl who looked close to Alyssa's age. Raising her hands apologetically, she spoke in a slightly embarrassed voice. "I'm sorry," she said, reprimanding herself for not paying closer attention. "I was just exploring the castle. I didn't mean - I didn't know anybody was up here," she finished lamely. "I didn't even know where the door led to before I tried it."
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Recovering    Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:42 am

As usual, Ryland didn't jump when he heard footsteps coming up, let alone when he heard a girl's voice. He'd thought not many students came up here, but apparently it was common for them to do so. He shook his head. "Don't worry."
Giving the girl a half smile, he added, "Exploring leads to adventures.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovering    Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:58 pm

Alyssa felt her nerves die down slightly as the boy addressed her. She gave them a sheepish look and lowered her arms, listening as he spoke. She raised an eyebrow at his words, glancing between him and the blonde girl curiously. She probably should have just left them alone, but she was interested in the clock tower and wanted to look around it a bit longer. "I'm Alyssa McLennen," she said tentatively, tilting her head. "I didn't even know there was a way up here."
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Recovering    Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:20 am

"I found it three years ago." He beamed proudly as he remembered that one day with Aurelia. Though he now had another girl to think about, his thoughts always came back to Aurelia Rosier as she was his first friend at Hogwarts. She was also the first girl to almost ever ask him on a date. Well, she didn't exactly say that, but Ryland didn't buy her words that day.

He smiled warmly at Darcy. "Should we introduce ourselves to this Slytherin stranger?" He teased before turning back to Alyssa. "I'm- " Morgana's challenge came back to him, so he tried again. "I'm Ryland Malfoy." He smiled at the newcomer. The explaing of his name could wait.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Wilde
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Recovering    Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:18 am

"I really hope that the doctors gets around to finding a cure soon. I don't want anyone to die from this disease," she said softly, not wishing such a pain upon anyone. And Lucy seemed like such a great girl. She might have tendencies of rudeness and coldness, Darcy wouldn't really know, but Lucy seemed like a really kind person who would do just about everything for the people she loved.

Darcy laughed at Ryland's reaction to her calling him an angel. "Okay, so maybe an angel is stretching it a bit, but you look like a nice person, then," she corrected with a grin, "Someone I can trust." This statement made her look down at her hands. Ryland really was someone she felt she could trust, and she knew that losing his friendship would be hard for her. So she hoped that wouldn't ever happen.

She frowned, her eyes big, as Ryland told her about the lesson they had had. She felt really bad for him. "That sounds scary. Is it really necessary to teach students all that? And I might have to reconsider my assessment. Maybe you are an angel after all," she added in a joking tone.

She then heard footsteps and a Slytherin walked in. Darcy figured she was a first year since she couldn't remember having seen her around before. She smiled as the girl started apologizing; not the typical snobby and holier-than-thou girl from the green house, then? She nodded in agreement at Ryland's comment and waved it away. "Of course you wanted to explore. This castle is huge. And adventures are necessary!" Darcy said joyously.

Darcy laughed at Ryland and then nodded. "Nice to meet you, Alyssa. I'm Darcy Wilde," she said, waving happily at the girl. She had noticed them both introducing themselves with their last names, and she figured she might as well do the same.

Sister and pride:

Misc:

Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Recovering    Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:44 am

"I don't think they die..." Ryland admitted, holding his legs up with his arms. "I think they just go into a comma after a while. Though to me it's the same thing as dying." He had no idea as to who the people were, but he had met James only a few times. The guy seemed pretty shy so they had never truly spoken.

"Definitely someone you can trust." Ryland replied with a smile as Darcy looked down at her hands. Though Ryland would never admit it unless the moment was crucial, he already thought of Darcy as one of his best friends, someone to talk to when things got rough, someone who would be there and someone he could be there for. Darcy was simply too gentle and nice. She was like a younger sister to him, though he liked to keep those thoughts and emotions to himself.

Ryland didn't want to explain the whole Care of Magical Creatures lesson yet, he wanted to do it when he actually didn't feel too bad about himself. "I think my sister is blaming Aylee for what happened, but I don't I will ever be able to do such a thing...Aylee's just...nevermind." He was sure Darcy already knew, so why bother? She could understand.

Pointing at Darcy, he turned to Alyssa. "She's right. Adventures are necessary. Which makes me wonder, have you had any yet?"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Wilde
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Recovering    Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:05 pm

Darcy didn't like the idea of people falling into comas. She really disliked it when people were in pain. Of course, being in a coma was said to be in a deep sleep, so she hoped the ones that were sick weren't in any pain. "I'm glad they're not dead, then," she mumbled silently.

She gave him a smile as he confirmed her statement. She knew she could trust Ryland, but she had seen a side of him during the Halloween party that she wasn't particularly fond of. She hadn't brought it up, and she wasn't really about to. She wasn't sure why. Maybe she thought he didn't want to talk about it. Maybe it just wasn't her business. Maybe he felt really bad about it and he didn't want her to be mad with him. She was hoping for the last. However, there was one more reason that she certainly didn't want the reason to be. She might be scared to bring it up, because he might get mad at her. She was slightly ashamed for thinking that way, but she couldn't help it. If Ryland got mad at her... She'd probably be upset for weeks. She looked up to him in most ways.

Darcy smiled secretly at him as he brought up Aylee. She didn't say anything, as she didn't have the chance with Alyssa making an appearance, but she'd have plenty of chances, she knew that. So she just smiled and gave a chuckle at Ryland's question to Alyssa.

Sister and pride:

Misc:

Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Recovering    Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:45 am

Ryland could tell something was wrong. He could sense it in the air. Maybe it was just his imagination, but he highly doubted it. It was something he'd probably have to ask her, but not at the moment, though he wished it had nothing to do with the little scene Wade had provoked at the Halloween Party earlier in the term. Ryland put his hands on his knees, unsure of what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recovering    

Back to top Go down

Recovering
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1