Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
An Unexpected Outing (For Lucia Henley) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
An Unexpected Outing (For Lucia Henley) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
An Unexpected Outing (For Lucia Henley) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
An Unexpected Outing (For Lucia Henley) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
An Unexpected Outing (For Lucia Henley) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
An Unexpected Outing (For Lucia Henley) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
An Unexpected Outing (For Lucia Henley) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
An Unexpected Outing (For Lucia Henley) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
An Unexpected Outing (For Lucia Henley) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
An Unexpected Outing (For Lucia Henley) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
An Unexpected Outing (For Lucia Henley) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
An Unexpected Outing (For Lucia Henley) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
An Unexpected Outing (For Lucia Henley) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
An Unexpected Outing (For Lucia Henley) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
An Unexpected Outing (For Lucia Henley) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

An Unexpected Outing (For Lucia Henley)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kellin Leo Malfoy

Kellin Leo Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Adult

An Unexpected Outing (For Lucia Henley) Empty
PostSubject: An Unexpected Outing (For Lucia Henley)   An Unexpected Outing (For Lucia Henley) EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 4:41 am

Kellin walked along the pavement, not really on the street, but on the sidewalk. He made his way to the Three Broomsticks and when they arrived, he opened the door for Lucia again.
"Should we get a table or a booth?" he asked with his best smile.
Back to top Go down
Lucia Henley

Lucia Henley

My Character
Activity: Adult, Potions Professor

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Outing (For Lucia Henley)   An Unexpected Outing (For Lucia Henley) EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 11:21 pm

Lucia found that the silence in which Kellin and she were walking in was a rather comfortable one. It wasn't strained, remarkably enough. After all, when you meet someone and you spontaneously decide to have a drink with the person, it usually leaves a lot of uncomfortable silences. She was glad this was not one of those.

She smiled sweetly at him as he held the door open for her, and she walked inside. "Thanks," she said and titled her head to the side a bit. Table or booth? Well, there were more privacy in a booth, but what did she expect to find out that was too personal? However, a table was so extremely boring. She looked up at him. "A booth. Leads to much more interesting conversations," she said grinningly.
Back to top Go down
Kellin Leo Malfoy

Kellin Leo Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Outing (For Lucia Henley)   An Unexpected Outing (For Lucia Henley) EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 7:52 pm

Kellin grinned back. It was hard no to be happy around Lucia! Her feelings were contagious. He led her to a booth close to the entrance and sat on the right side. "I do have to warn you, I'm not very interesting." He frowned playfully. Just then the waitress appeared and with an overly friendly voice asked what they would like.

"Hi! And welcome to the Three Broomsticks! I'm Devon if you need anything. Would you like something to drink?" She said. Kellin almost frowned instantly but he kept his mind somewhere else. The girl was too skinny and too tall. She was around nineteen or twenty years old, with thick brown hair and blue eyes. Nevertheless, she was an attractive witch until she spoke again.

"Well do you?" She asked him. Kellin turned to Lucia. "Do you drink alcohol?"
Back to top Go down
Lucia Henley

Lucia Henley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Outing (For Lucia Henley)   An Unexpected Outing (For Lucia Henley) EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 5:37 pm

Lucia sat down into the booth on the left side and raised a delicate eyebrow at Kellin. She studied his face and put her elbows down on the table, leaning her chin in her palms. "I beg to differ," she said, "I'm sure there's something interesting about you," she said, but didn't get to say anything else before a waitress came over.

The waitress was rather pretty, a young girl, really. She was being really friendly. Maybe a bit too friendly, but Lucia paid it no heed. She didn't bother to care about that. After all, Kellin was handsome, any waitress would enjoy waiting on him.

Kellin then turned to Lucia and asked if she drank alcohol. Lucia felt a smile stretching her lips and she nodded. "Sure I do," she said, "What did you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Kellin Leo Malfoy

Kellin Leo Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Outing (For Lucia Henley)   An Unexpected Outing (For Lucia Henley) EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 5:21 pm

"Just a little Firewhisky. I think I need a dose of courage." He smiled. "Though of course, we could always get something else." He turned to Lucia and waited for her to answer. The waitress's friendly smile was getting on his nerves.

(((Sorry for the two-line post. I'm trying to do a lot of things at once :/)))
Back to top Go down
Lucia Henley

Lucia Henley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Outing (For Lucia Henley)   An Unexpected Outing (For Lucia Henley) EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 11:45 pm

Lucia gave a chuckle, before turning to the waitress again. "A bottle of Firewhiskey, then, and I'm thinking from year 2000. I find that one quite refreshing," she said with a smile. She did notice how the waitress seemed a bit annoyed by how Lucia had been the one finally doing the ordering, and not Kellin. She ignored this, though, and turned her attention back to Kellin, a clear sign that they were finished ordering.

The waitress left to get their order, and Lucia looked curiously at Kellin. "Courage, huh? Why? Does my prying intimidate you?" she joked casually, leaning back against the cushioned back of the booth.

((Not a problem, I get rush Razz))
Back to top Go down
Kellin Leo Malfoy

Kellin Leo Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Outing (For Lucia Henley)   An Unexpected Outing (For Lucia Henley) EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 5:10 am

"It takes far more than that to intimidate me." He smirked, though he knew very well that Lucia's interest was something he'd rather stay away from in the long run. Yet he couldn't deny he wouldn't mind if he decided to stay for a bit longer. Good company was always something he tried to maintain.

"However, I do must admit that I get quite nervous when in the presence of women like yourself." he admitted. "But, ladies first, tell me what brings a passionate potioner to be in any way interested in me? Besides my dashing good looks, of course." he smiled while leaning a little towards the table.
Back to top Go down
Lucia Henley

Lucia Henley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Outing (For Lucia Henley)   An Unexpected Outing (For Lucia Henley) EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 7:41 pm

Lucia smiled at his comment and gave a shrug. "I don't really doubt that," she said humorously. She enjoyed talking to Kellin, but she had a feeling that whatever they were doing, she would most likely not meet him again. A pity, really. She found him quite interesting, and she wouldn't mind finding out more about him.

She chuckled and shook her head. "You have no reason to be," she said, and then listened to him asking his question. She grinned. "Who said I was interested?" she joked back and then shook her head. "No, really," she said and straightened up, giving him a thoughtful look. Sure, he might have meant it as a joke, but she decided to take the question seriously. "I don't really know. I feel as if you're hiding something you don't want the world to know," she said softly, "And that intrigues me. Also, who can stand to say no to such a dashing and mysterious young man such as yourself?"

She then looked up as the waitress came back with the bottle and two glasses, filling them up, leaving the bottle. The waitress took a moment to look at Kellin before Lucia rolled her eyes and cleared her throat. "Was there anything else?" Lucia inquired. The waitress blushed a deep red and scurried off. Lucia gave a pointed look at Kellin. "I'm definitely not the only one," she said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Kellin Leo Malfoy

Kellin Leo Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Outing (For Lucia Henley)   An Unexpected Outing (For Lucia Henley) EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:48 am

Seeing Lucia's expression, Kellin became intrigued. He wanted to know what she thought of him when her eyes met his. He wanted to know what he looked like from an outside perspective. See himself through her eyes. Listening to her answer, which he actually didn't even expect, he smiled. "The world is full of secrets, Lucia. Some of them aren't meant to be ever discovered." he thought about what how her impression of him would change if she knew about him. If she knew that he had killed people, that he had taken someone's life for the first time when he was seventeen. She wouldn't be talking to him right now. She would probably be running away from him.

"I feel..." he began, leaning back on his seat. "I feel as if you're trying to bribe me into saying whatever it is I'm hiding by complimenting me." The smirk appeared on his face. "But, you know, you can't really compliment perfection." He was joking of course, so he even added a small laugh to make sure she knew he was only making fun of her compliments. He looked at Lucia as the waitress arrived with the bottle and glasses and filled them up. With one look, he had had enough of the overly friendly waitress, Devon.

"Proves my point." Kellin grinned, crossing his arms in front of his chest, as soon as the waitress left.
Back to top Go down
Lucia Henley

Lucia Henley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Outing (For Lucia Henley)   An Unexpected Outing (For Lucia Henley) EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 4:37 pm

Lucia gave a nod at that statement. "True, but that's what makes life so interesting, isn't it? All the mystery? If it weren't for that, who would really care? If we knew everything that was going to happen, where would the passion be?" she asked rhetorically and gave a shrug, "No, I completely agree, but only because that gives us something to strive for. I might never get to know your secrets, but that doesn't mean that I won't try?"

She smiled at his assumption. "I'm not trying to compliment you into telling me, I'm trying to make you trust me with my compliments. There's a difference," she said with a grin. She laughed at his joke and shook her head slightly. "Maybe you're right about that," she joked back. "No, but really, I'll stop complementing you when you stop joking about it," she said lightly.

She had to laugh again when Kellin crossed his arms, looking satisfied. "Hah, maybe," she said, grinning herself now and taking a sip of the firewhiskey. She looked up at him and titled her head to the side. "So, what do you do for a living?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Outing (For Lucia Henley)   An Unexpected Outing (For Lucia Henley) Empty

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected Outing (For Lucia Henley)
Page 1 of 1