HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
New Friends (for aylee ) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
New Friends (for aylee ) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
New Friends (for aylee ) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
New Friends (for aylee ) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
New Friends (for aylee ) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
New Friends (for aylee ) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
New Friends (for aylee ) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
New Friends (for aylee ) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
New Friends (for aylee ) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
New Friends (for aylee ) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
New Friends (for aylee ) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
New Friends (for aylee ) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
New Friends (for aylee ) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
New Friends (for aylee ) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
New Friends (for aylee ) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

New Friends (for aylee )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lyrica Hexem
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyrica Hexem

My Character
::
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year I

New Friends (for aylee ) Empty
PostSubject: New Friends (for aylee )   New Friends (for aylee ) EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 2:53 pm

Lyra liked Hogwarts but it gets lonely with no friend, She has her sister but her sister preferred being with her friends. Lyra got tired of being inside and went outside to the lake for some fresh air, hopefully it would take her mind of her lonely sate. The lake was beautiful,  and soon Lyra st by a tree and tried to relax, Hoping that there was someone would come  to talk to her

Last edited by Lyrica Hexem on Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:02 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

PostSubject: Re: New Friends (for aylee )   New Friends (for aylee ) EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 3:24 pm

For some stupid reason, Aylee was replaying every embarrassing moment of her life while she walked down towards the lake. Stop being stupid, she kept telling herself. I bet the security around Hogwarts is twice as strong now because of Umbridge. Stop being scared. She sighed to herself- she wanted to try and like the outdoors as much as she used to, so she was planning on having a walk by the lake.

Aylee hadn't expected on anyone else to be there, yet when she arrived, there was a small girl, sitting under a tree and staring at the lake. Without knowing what she was doing, she walked over to the girl and noticed the yellow badge on the girl's robes. Hufflepuff, she thought, before saying, "Hello."

(x)
Back to top Go down
Lyrica Hexem
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyrica Hexem

My Character

PostSubject: Re: New Friends (for aylee )   New Friends (for aylee ) EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 3:33 pm

Lyra snapped out of her thoughts when she heard someone talking to her, when she looked up she saw a girl with brown hair who she recognized is from Ravenclaw, the same house her sister is in, she saw the girl staring and remembered she said hello.

"Hi, i;m Lyrica but everyone i know calls me Lyra, whats your name"

Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: New Friends (for aylee )   New Friends (for aylee ) EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 6:10 pm

The girl was immediately talking about her name and asking what was hers'. "Um... I'm Aylee, she smiled at Lyra, and sat down next to the girl. "So you're new at Hogwarts? How d'you like it so far?" Her first year at Hogwarts was both her worst and best, though she liked hearing others' opinions.

(x)
Back to top Go down
Lyrica Hexem
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyrica Hexem

My Character

PostSubject: Re: New Friends (for aylee )   New Friends (for aylee ) EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 6:18 pm

"um, ok i guess, but i keep getting lost". Lyra was very nervous, she didn't make friends this easily, hopefully she wouldn't mess it up.

"How was your first year in Hogwarts?"

Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: New Friends (for aylee )   New Friends (for aylee ) EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 6:26 pm

"Ah," Aylee grinned at Lyra's remark on always getting lost. "I know that feeling." Then the girl asked her how her first year at Hogwarts was. Taking a deep breath, she replied, "Crazy. It was totally crazy." Maybe I should explain why I said crazy, Aylee thought. Then she said, "I used to stutter a lot, and I was really shy so I usually ended up embarrassing myself. I used to get lost too much, I once tripped over a girl's leg while looking for the Entrance Hall. I made new friends. I... don't know where I am going with this." She grinned again before saying, "But seriously, I think you're going to enjoy this place. It's awesome."

"So, you're a Hufflepuff? I don't know many people from that house. D'you like it?" Aylee asked curiously. She actually did know a few people, a girl named Emmalynne and a boy named Taison, who she had never seen for a long time. Honestly, she was hoping not to see Taison again, she didn't want to cause any more trouble with the Gryffindor girl she had seen during that one Care of Magical Creatures lesson. Shaking her head, she waited for Lyra's answer.

(x)
Back to top Go down
Lyrica Hexem
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyrica Hexem

My Character

PostSubject: Re: New Friends (for aylee )   New Friends (for aylee ) EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 6:34 pm

Lyra liked aylee, she talked allot which made it easy for her to talk as well.

"i'm not sure if i like it just yet, you see my sister is in Ravenclaw, and so was my father, they both thought id be sorted there too, but i guess i take after my mum, she was a muggle, she died when i was five, whats your family like?"

Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: New Friends (for aylee )   New Friends (for aylee ) EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 6:39 pm

"Oh," Aylee's face fell a bit when Lyra talked about her mother. "I'm sorry about that..." Then her mind returned to the fact that the girl's sister is a Ravenclaw. "Your sister's in Ravenclaw? What year? she asked curiously, wondering if she had seen Lyra's sister around before.

"My family?" Aylee chuckled. "My family is crazy, too. I'm a muggle-born and a middle child. So my parents are muggles, and I have an older brother who is a muggle. And my younger brother is a second year in Hogwarts, he's in Gryffindor. And I'm in my fourth year." She paused for a moment, before looking serious and saying, "I think that Hufflepuff suits you."

(x)
Back to top Go down
Lyrica Hexem
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyrica Hexem

My Character

PostSubject: Re: New Friends (for aylee )   New Friends (for aylee ) EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 6:50 pm

"oh, don't feel sad, my mum lives in my families memory, she'l never be forgotten by us." she answered hoping not to make her new friend sad.

"my sister is in her sixth year, a bit of an over achiever my sister is, says she wants to be head girl", said Lyra chuckling

"why does hufflepuff suits me?"

Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: New Friends (for aylee )   New Friends (for aylee ) EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 7:47 pm

Aylee nodded. Lyra seemed more optimist about her dead mum, than her friend Auden did about her sick grandpa. The thought confused her, but she pushed it away. "Oh, a sixth year," she commented on Lyra's sixth year. Then she grinned at the words 'over-achiever'. "Well, her studies must be hard in the sixth year, am I right? I'll be a sixth year, too, in... two years." She groaned, thinking on how much stress there would be when the time came.

"Hufflepuff suits you because..." Aylee said. "You're friendly. You're talkative and you're really optimist. And from the short time of talking to you, I can already tell that you are loyal. I don't know if those qualities suit Hufflepuff, but those are what I usually find in a Hufflepuff." She smiled, then admitted. "My brothers and I think that I could've been a better Hufflepuff than a Ravenclaw. But apparently, I'm more smart than I am loyal, which totally confuses me. Yet again, my brother got into Gryffindor and he isn't that brave." She shrugged.

(x)
Back to top Go down
Lyrica Hexem
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyrica Hexem

My Character

PostSubject: Re: New Friends (for aylee )   New Friends (for aylee ) EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 8:32 pm

Lyra smiled at the thought of aylee's brother not being brave. "Hmm aylee, i like you name what does it mean?" "Do you have any other friends?".

Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: New Friends (for aylee )   New Friends (for aylee ) EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 8:44 pm

"My name?" Aylee asked, and blinked. "I don't know, really." She had never given much thought on her name, or why she was named Aylee. Why was I named Aylee? she wondered. Then Lyra asked if she had any other friends.

"Oh, I've got a lot of friends and acquaintances," she admitted. "Mostly Sydney Hale, Auden Mayer and Ryland Marcotte Malfoy, they're all from my year and I usually spend most of my time with them. And then I know Ella and Ellie Fontayne Vega, and James Riddle, although I haven't exactly spoken to them lately. And Kynan, my brother, would count I think? Maybe Maya Winchester, but she is more friends with Kynan than she is with me. There's also Evan Williams, although I don't know if I can count him as a friend because he has recently attacked my brother..." she paused, remembering their conversation in the corridors. "Erm... I also know Morgana Gaunt, although I haven't spoken to her lately, either. There are a few other students I know, too, but they're not exactly my friends because I don't know them well." She paused, and thought, Okay, that's a long list...

(x)
Back to top Go down
Lyrica Hexem
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyrica Hexem

My Character

PostSubject: Re: New Friends (for aylee )   New Friends (for aylee ) EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 8:55 pm

¨Wow, those are a lot of friends, even i don't have a lot of friends, the only friends i have are two muggle borns who live down the street¨, she said in awe.

"Sorry about the name question, my mind sometimes wanders from topic to topic, my father said my mother used to do that, he finds it charming, my sister, not so much. Then she remembered what she said about a boy named evan arguing with her brother.

"why was your brother arguing with the boy?¨

Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: New Friends (for aylee )   New Friends (for aylee ) EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 9:07 pm

Aylee shrugged at Lyra's remark about her friends, she wasn't really proud of it. Then Lyra apologized and she exclaimed, "Oh no, you didn't bother me at all! It's actually good that your mind wanders from topic to topic, it's how you keep a conversation going." She grinned. Then Lyra asked about Evan and Kynan.

"Well, that's a bit of a long story," Aylee said. "You see, ever since their first year, the two haven't exactly liked each other, yet neither were they enemies. I guess it's somewhere in between." She paused, then continued, "So this year, they had a Charms lesson where they were supposed to be freezing frogs. Their Professor let frogs loose in the class and the students had to freeze them. But Evan was late to class, so when he arrived, he opened the door and let the frogs loose. Because he didn't know what they were doing, he started picking up the frogs with his hands so Kynan decided to help him. That moment, the teacher left the class to catch the runaway frogs. He pointed his wand at Evan and said the incantation. But Evan thought that Kynan was trying to paralize him or something. So he pointed his own wand at Kynan and did a spell that threw him backwards, against a desk, and caused Kynan to hit his head hard. Kynan managed to cast boils on Evan, and Evan hit Kynan with Everte Statum again. By then, the teacher had arrived and stopped the duel. The two had lost ten points from their house. And Kynan had to go to the Hospital Wing. And Evan got like, four interrogations on the duel." News travelled fast around Hogwarts.

(x)
Back to top Go down
Lyrica Hexem
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyrica Hexem

My Character

PostSubject: Re: New Friends (for aylee )   New Friends (for aylee ) EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 9:13 pm

Lyra didn´t now what to think about the fight, but thought it best not to say anything.

"whose Auden?, my sister talks about her sometimes."

Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: New Friends (for aylee )   New Friends (for aylee ) EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 9:23 pm

Aylee nodded when Lyra avoided the topic about the fight. Then the conversation subject turned to Auden. "I'm surprised that your sister knows Auden," she said. "She is one of my best friends. She's kind of like you, really, she's a bit shy at first but she is really fun and friendly. Although she's been really quiet and uneasy lately..." she trailed off, remembering their conversation in the dormitories. Yet again, she was uneasy too, lately, wasn't she? At the thought, she looked around them but saw nothing other than the lake and the beautiful environment around it.

(x)
Back to top Go down
Lyrica Hexem
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyrica Hexem

My Character

PostSubject: Re: New Friends (for aylee )   New Friends (for aylee ) EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 9:30 pm

"aylee, whats you mother like?", said Lyra with a curious stare

Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: New Friends (for aylee )   New Friends (for aylee ) EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 5:07 pm

The question caught Aylee off guard for a moment, but then she replied, "Well, she's nice, and kind. She's really supportive of me and my brothers... and she's strong..." She remembered the day that she had gotten her Hogwarts letter, and when a strange wizard had made their kitchen table float. Her mother didn't seem to have any trouble believing it. Thinking about it made her wonder, Did she know? She shook her head and said, "If she was a Hogwarts student, she'd be a Hufflepuff or Gryffindor. Definite."

(x)
Back to top Go down
Lyrica Hexem
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyrica Hexem

My Character

PostSubject: Re: New Friends (for aylee )   New Friends (for aylee ) EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 6:59 pm

Aylee's description of her mother made Lyra miss her mother, the sad part, Lyra thought, is that she has forgotten the important things that make someone remember their loved one.

Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: New Friends (for aylee )   New Friends (for aylee ) EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 7:03 pm

The younger girl fell quiet, so Aylee looked around one more time before saying, "I better go. I've got some homework to do." Then she stood up and brushed the grass off her robes. "It was nice meeting you, Lyra. 'Hope I'll see you around." She then turned around and started walking back up to the castle.

The meeting had not only calmed her a bit, but she was suddenly very thoughtful.

(x)
Back to top Go down
Lyrica Hexem
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyrica Hexem

My Character

PostSubject: Re: New Friends (for aylee )   New Friends (for aylee ) EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 7:07 pm

Lyra knew that her quietness must have bored  aylee a little. Lyra herd aylee say goodbye, and said "bye. "

PostSubject: Re: New Friends (for aylee )   New Friends (for aylee ) Empty

Back to top Go down

New Friends (for aylee )
Page 1 of 1