Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Better Watch Out [Closed] EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Better Watch Out [Closed] EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Better Watch Out [Closed] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Better Watch Out [Closed] EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Better Watch Out [Closed] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Better Watch Out [Closed] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Better Watch Out [Closed] EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Better Watch Out [Closed] EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Better Watch Out [Closed] EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Better Watch Out [Closed] EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Better Watch Out [Closed] EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Better Watch Out [Closed] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Better Watch Out [Closed] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Better Watch Out [Closed] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Better Watch Out [Closed] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Better Watch Out [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

Better Watch Out [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Better Watch Out [Closed]   Better Watch Out [Closed] EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 5:55 pm

Her uneasiness gone for the moment, Aylee was storming around, looking for the one who attacked her brother. She had just heard that her brother had hit her head and was in the Hospital Wing- and she was seriously mad. After she had visit Kynan, who had told her that Evan had attacked him for no reason, she really wanted to see the reason for this. She barged past students in the twisting and confusing corridors until she found the boy walking down the corridor. "What was that for?" she exclaimed loudly, running up towards Evan, and staring madly at the second year. "What the hell did you attack Kynan for?" Her tired voice, her uneasiness, all of those were gone as Aylee was dangerous in this kind of fury.

This thread is closed to Evan.

Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw Dropout

PostSubject: Re: Better Watch Out [Closed]   Better Watch Out [Closed] EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 6:38 pm

Evan was walking down a corridor, heading for the Owlery, as he wanted to send a letter to his muggle family, when he suddenly heard Aylee's voice. "What was that for?" she asked running towards him, "What the hell did you attack Kynan for?" Evan had never seen Aylee so angry before. In fact, he'd never seen her angry at all, but now she was really furious. Another Kynan talk? God. I've had one already, and I'm going to have one more at six o'clock. Oh, three is too many for one day. Evan turned to Aylee, tired and stressed because of a duel, house points, a forthcoming teacher talk, and muttered, "He asked for this."
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Better Watch Out [Closed]   Better Watch Out [Closed] EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 6:56 pm

The boy's reply somehow made Aylee madder. "Asked for it? Who in their right mind would asked to be thrown into a table?!" she exclaimed. "He's in the Hospital Wing, for god's sake! Are you happy now that he's hurt? I know that I'm not!" She was trying hard to calm down, yet she couldn't. She wasn't usually like this, but this about a duel with her brother was really frustrating her and she wanted answers.
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Better Watch Out [Closed]   Better Watch Out [Closed] EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 9:38 pm

Evan really wanted to explain everything to Aylee, but he didn't have much time: it was a quarter to six, so  he had to be at professor Fenech's office in fifteen minutes. He also wanted to send a letter, so he really had no time for a talk. Well, this girl wasn't very polite talking to Darcy. This thought gave Evan an excuse not to spend too much of his precious time on Aylee now. "Listen, I really can't talk now. I'm a little stressed and in a little hurry. Kynan started this, I didn't want to fight him at all," Evan replied, and after a short pause he added, "I would like to talk and explain you the situation, but I now I need to do this at professor Fenech's office." After these words Evan walked past Aylee and headed for the Charms professor office, as it was probably too late to send a letter. Thanks a bunch.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Better Watch Out [Closed]   Better Watch Out [Closed] EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 3:07 pm

"He didn't start anything! He was freezing the stupid frogs in the doorway!" Aylee exclaimed loudly, to Evan. Then the boy walked past her, but she kept following Evan. She wanted an explanation and she wanted it now. "You can tell Professor Fenech that you were explaining everything to Kynan's sister, who is really mad right now!" she said.
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Better Watch Out [Closed]   Better Watch Out [Closed] EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 9:10 pm

Aylee is Kynan's sister! Oh. My. God. How can they be so different when they were raised in the same place by the same people? Than Evan remembered his sister. Oh. Yes. They actually can. Evan didn't know what to do now. He didn't want troubles with the Charms professor, but he couldn't leave Aylee like that either. "Okay," he said, "Let me tell you what happened from my perspective." Evan found it a bit uncomfortable to talk standing in the middle of a corridor, so he added, "Well, let's take a seat somewhere first. You wouldn't mind to wait one more minute to hear my explanation, would you?"
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Better Watch Out [Closed]   Better Watch Out [Closed] EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 2:36 pm

Narrowing her eyes, Aylee replied, "Fine." She felt like this was just a plan for Evan to get out of it and run away. "This better not be a trick. I have a wand right in my pocket," she warned the boy, touching the place where her wand was. If she wanted, she could freeze Evan in just a second.
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Better Watch Out [Closed]   Better Watch Out [Closed] EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 7:05 pm

Evan led Aylee to the closest window, set on the windowsill, and gestured her to join him. "Come on, it's not a trick." Evan suddenly felt a little sad because Aylee expected some sort of a trick from him. Although he tried to trick her once with his quill practice, that was quite different. "Aylee, can I ask you something first? Do you really think I could attack Kynan without a good reason? And that I can try to do something that you're going to need a wand?"
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Better Watch Out [Closed]   Better Watch Out [Closed] EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 2:55 pm

Even though Evan seemed disappointed, which actually upset her in many ways, Aylee's frown didn't leave her face as she sat down next to him. "Yes, I do think so," she replied, both honesty and anger in her voice. "Because Kynan told me everything about the Owlery. Don't expect me to not know anything, you two hate each other. And you're probably just going to dash off while I'm not on my guard so I won't have time to take out my wand." She folded her arms and said, "Now tell me what happened." It was an order.
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Better Watch Out [Closed]   Better Watch Out [Closed] EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 4:35 pm

Damn, she knows about the Owlery, so she knows that I and Kynan don't really like each other. That's bad, she's probably not going to believe me in any case. "Well, yes, we aren't quite friends with Kynan, but that's not the point." Evan thought a little, trying to pick the right words. "And I don't feel really bad because of his hospitalization." Those words were probably not right. Evan took another little break and continued, "But I kinda didn't want to hurt him.. I mean, I did, but I had a reason.. I mean.." Wrong wrong words. "I opened the classroom door, picked some frogs, and saw Kynan pointing his wand at me and muttering a spell, probably a stunning one, so I drew my wand and hit him with 'Everte Statum'. That's it."
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Better Watch Out [Closed]   Better Watch Out [Closed] EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 9:12 pm

"Do you believe that Kynan would really attack you in class, for no apparent reason, where there is a teacher?" Aylee asked, her expression softening a bit. She found it hard to stay mad at a person for long, and her fury was starting to wear off. Evan's story seemed reasonable, she could tell that he wasn't thinking at all. "I grew up with Kynan, and I know him. He might not like you much- just as much as you don't like him, but he isn't just going to attack you while you're off your guard. He was trying to freeze the frogs in your hands and the ones that were trying to escape." She sighed and looked out of the window, realizing that she hadn't been thinking either. "Don't worry about it. I don't think being mad at you will let us go into the past and change it," Aylee murmured, mostly to herself. "It was an accident. The healers in the Hospital Wing've healed Kynan, anyway."

Looking back at Evan, she said, "You two should stop competing, anyway. Kynan has his eyes on someone else, and not Darcy. If you tried, I think that you'd be good friends."
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Better Watch Out [Closed]   Better Watch Out [Closed] EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 12:08 am

"Oh, well, I supposed he could attack me. He acted strange in the Owlery, so I didn't really know what to expect from him," Evan replied and shrugged. "Yes, I know the story, Darcy has already told me. I just gave you my version of events to show how I saw all this. I had no idea about the freezing charm and the frogs, that why I acted so strange in everyone else's opinion," he said and shrugged once more. Evan heard Aylee telling him that being mad wasn't an option now as it couldn't change anything anyway. She was ready to jinx me a couple of minutes ago, nevertheless I think Aylee means it when she says she's not angry. Evan smiled at her and nodded, "Thanks for understanding."

Then Aylee mentioned Darcy, making Evan's face turn slightly pink. "Why do you, girls, always think that everything has something to do with you? Affection isn't such an important thing as you imagine. And I'm not into Darcy! Totally not!" he exclaimed, turning even more pink.

((( OOC: I assume Kynan's deception was revealed in the Owlery )))
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Better Watch Out [Closed]   Better Watch Out [Closed] EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 8:59 am

Aylee couldn't help but grin and fold her arms teasingly. 'That's because girls aren't stupid," she told Evan. "Oh, and you're blushing. " She pointed it out like it was the most normal thing in the world. Spending over three years with Sydney haven't been useless. Then she sighed and asked, "Then why do you two hate each other so much?"
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Better Watch Out [Closed]   Better Watch Out [Closed] EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 4:55 pm

"I am not blushing! It's illumination! Lighting optical illusion!" Evan shouted and then added quietly, "Sorry, it wasn't supposed to be that loud." Then Evan frowned, trying to figure out why he disliked Kynan that much. Why indeed? After some seconds of intensive thinking he asked Aylee, "Do you believe in something like loathing at the first sight?"
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Better Watch Out [Closed]   Better Watch Out [Closed] EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 5:38 pm

Aylee couldn't help but laugh at Evan's response. "It's alright," she chuckled. Then he asked her about 'loathing at first sight'. She stared out of the window for a few moments, remembering a lot of girls in her neighbourhood. "Yeah," she replied thoughtfully, the scenario of last summer when she had gotten bullied loads of times by the girls in the park. "I think I see what you mean." Then she looked back at Evan. "You should probably go now... Professor Fenech might be waiting now..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Better Watch Out [Closed]   Better Watch Out [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Better Watch Out [Closed]
Page 1 of 1