Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Secret of charm - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Secret of charm - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Secret of charm - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Secret of charm - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Secret of charm - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Secret of charm - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Secret of charm - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Secret of charm - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Secret of charm - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Secret of charm - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Secret of charm - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Secret of charm - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Secret of charm - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Secret of charm - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Secret of charm - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Secret of charm

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Darcy Wilde
Adult
Darcy Wilde

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor-Year 7, Head Girl

Secret of charm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret of charm   Secret of charm - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 2:00 pm

Darcy blinked a bit surprised as Evan told them he was leaving. She supposed she understood; the cat couldn't be in the library after all. But still. "Oh... Okay, see you around," she said softly, though she wasn't so sure. She felt as though he left due to the direction of their topic. She sighed and turned back to Aylee.

"I didn't mean to sound as if I thought you were being unreasonable, really. I just wanted to voice in my personal experiences," she said, her eyes fixed on the table, feeling guilty for making Aylee feel uncomfortable. And then the girl said she was going to leave. Darcy blinked, but nodded. "Bye," she said, feeling more and more guilty. And then Maya was up on her feet, apologizing. That shocked Darcy a bit and she didn't get to say anything before Maya was out.

"Don't be sorry... I'm sorry," she muttered. However, she was a bit annoyed as well. She really didn't like it when people left a conversation just because they were being confronted with other aspects of it. Really. Darcy could easily cope with people questioning her moves, and she wouldn't run off just because it got uncomfortable. So, she was slightly grim about the three people's walkout.

She grabbed her sack and heaved it up onto the table. At least she could do some homework, then. She reached into the bag and pulled out her Potions book and quill and ink. And with it, a piece of paper followed. She frowned slightly and opened it, looking at the writing and starting to read what the note Evan had placed in her bag said.
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw Dropout

PostSubject: Re: Secret of charm   Secret of charm - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 2:11 pm

The note:
Back to top Go down
Darcy Wilde
Adult
Darcy Wilde

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor-Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: Secret of charm   Secret of charm - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 11:03 am

Darcy read the note several times, until she started smiling. He was trying to be nice. Really, he was so sweet. Still, she would've wished that they had stayed so she could avoid a tension upon meeting them again. Because she was pretty sure that she'd meet them again. At least Maya and Evan. And her consciousness told her to find Aylee and talk to her, to make sure they were good. She hoped she hadn't hurt Aylee's feelings.

She sighed and packed up her books; she didn't feel like studying after all. Professor Henley's task would have to wait another day. She rose from the table, the note clutched in her hand and she walked slowly out of the library, feeling both heavy and light. She walked to the Gryffindor tower, feeling a bit happy that neither of the ones she had just talked to was a Gryffindor. Wow, her mind was messed up at the moment...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret of charm   Secret of charm - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Secret of charm
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2