HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Sat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Sat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Fri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Mon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Sun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Sun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Mon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Wed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Tue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Mon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Sun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Share | 

Warmth Inside the Inn

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

PostSubject: Warmth Inside the Inn   Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:23 pm

A cool breeze, 'the September chill' she called it, was in the air, but Aylee didn't mind. Mostly because the coolness of it made her feel at home- it was the start of her fourth year. Summer was soon over and autumn was drawing near. She was wearing a grey shirt which said, "everything is better with a moustache". It always made her laugh when she looked at it. And she was wearing grey jeans and pink flats to match her shirt's words. She also carried her little satchel which she took everywhere with her. The satchel which saved my life last year, Aylee thought as she looked at the bag.

As she stood outside the Three Broomsticks Inn, she looked around, trying to see if Auden or Ryland were here yet. The three of them had planned the trip last year, but since Ryland had been away for most of the year, they hadn't been able to come. On the first day back at school, she had owled both of them, telling them that they should spend their first Hogsmeade weekend here. Now Aylee was both nervous and excited- although she didn't know why.

She leaned against the wall by the inn's door, waiting and clutching at her bag's strap. Sometimes her hand inched towards her bag but she stopped, sometimes biting her lip. For no reason at all, she was feeling really uneasy. Then, she stopped and pushed the thought away as she spotted one of her friends walking towards her, causing Aylee to smile and wave.

This thread is closed to Auden Mayer and Ryland Marcotte Malfoy.

OOC:

(x)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warmth Inside the Inn   Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:36 pm

Auden walked inside looking for Aylee. Then a hand shot up and it was Aylee's. Auden smiled and walked faster to her.

"Hey. It's so cold. Do you want to get a couple butter beers or something?" Auden asked.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Warmth Inside the Inn   Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:47 pm

((OOC: Actually, Aylee was standing outside the inn.))

It was Auden. Aylee smiled as her friend walked over to her and declared how cold it was. "Hi Auden. How are you?" she greeted her friend. Then Auden asked if she wanted to get some butterbeer. "Shouldn't we wait for Ryland?" she asked Auden, not wanting to leave the Gryffindor left out. She looked around, trying to see if she could spot Ryland in the crowd of pedestrians walking up and down the street.

(x)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warmth Inside the Inn   Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:23 pm

"Oh yeah we should. I totally forgot I'm just so excited and cold." Auden replied.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Warmth Inside the Inn   Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:48 pm

"It's not that cold," Aylee tried to reason. It really wasn't, in fact, it was warm with just a cold breeze. She shrugged to herself and asked, "If you're too cold, you can go find a seat, yeah?" She was not trying to be rude or anything, but if the cold was unbearable to Auden, she wouldn't mind her friend going inside.

(x)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warmth Inside the Inn   Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:21 pm

"Oh no its fine. I'm one of those people who gets cold in the summer. Lets just wait for Ryland." Auden replied.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

PostSubject: Re: Warmth Inside the Inn   Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:22 am

Ryland had taken time in picking out what to wear, which according to his roommate was a girl-thing to do. That boy got an eye-rolling and a playful slap on the head. After a while he decided on a simple white tee, his regular jeans, and a plaid shirt.

He quickly made his way towards the Three Broomsticks, looking around at the small shops to see what else he would like to explore. Finally, he spotted Aylee and Auden standing outside the inn and he hurried as he didn't want to make them wait longer.

"Hey." he greeted the two girls. His cheeks suddenly turned warm, though he simply dismissed it as the heat from having jog down the street to get there faster. "I'm sorry I'm late." his apology was small, but sincere. He quickly opened the door to the inn for them to get into the inn.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Warmth Inside the Inn   Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:07 pm

"Alright," Aylee shrugged when Auden said that she wanted to stay out here. They stood, waiting, until suddenly Ryland ran towards them. "Hello!" she greeted the boy when he reached them. "It's alright." To her surprise, Ryland opened the door for them. "Um, thanks," she said quickly and quietly, looking at the ground. She went inside, confused by her reaction, but she quickly forgot about it when she was greeted by the warm and welcoming inn. There were many other students here, enjoying their Hogsmeade trip. Luckily, it wasn't too crowded so they could still find somewhere to sit.

Turning to Ryland and Auden, she asked excitedly, "Should I go order? Three butterbeers, right?"

(x)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warmth Inside the Inn   Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:59 pm

Auden smiled when Ryland arrived and when he opened the door for Aylee and her. "Thanks. So I guess chivalry isn't dead after all." Auden said. She looked around. It wasn't too crowded and it seemed cozy. And warm! Auden looked at Aylee in response to butter beer. "Great idea! I'll chip in." Auden replied while giving Aylee some money.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Warmth Inside the Inn   Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:02 pm

After taking the money that Auden gave her, Aylee took out some of her own money and decided that it should be enough for two butterbeers. Then she turned to Ryland and asked, "D'you want anything?"

(x)
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

PostSubject: Re: Warmth Inside the Inn   Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:11 am

Ryland smiled at Auden's comment. The orphanage was hell, but he learned how to behave in public. When Aylee suggested butterbeers, Ryland was a bit hesitant as he had not yet had the opportunity to try them. From what he'd heard, they were fantastic.
"Same thing." he said as he reached inside his pocket and gave Aylee some money. "Hold on. I'll pay for both of you." Then quickly added, "I don't mind." and reached out for more coins to hand her.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Warmth Inside the Inn   Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:31 pm

"Oh no, it's alright," Aylee said, surprised at why Ryland would pay for both of them. "Too much chivalry, is it?" she teased him before saying, "No, really, it's okay. You can pay for your's and Auden's if you want, but I don't want anyone paying for me." She handed Ryland back a few of the extra coins. Then she looked at Auden to see what her friend was going to say.

(x)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warmth Inside the Inn   Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:56 pm

Auden looked at both Ryland and Aylee. "Yes, I agree with Aylee. Lets all just pay for our own drinks." Auden said to both of them.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Warmth Inside the Inn   Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:07 pm

"Deal," Aylee replied before Ryland had a chance to protest and handed him the extra money back. Before he had a chance to protest, Aylee was already walking away to order the Butterbeer. In a few moments, she returned holding three bottles of Butterbeer, handed one to Auden and Ryland each and smiled cheeckily. "Shall we find a seat?" she asked.

(x)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warmth Inside the Inn   Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:22 pm

Auden took a butter beer. "Thanks Aylee. So table or booth?" Auden asked looking at both Ryland and Aylee.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw - Year 2, Zonko's Joke Shop Worker

PostSubject: Re: Warmth Inside the Inn   Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:31 am

sydney into the three broomsticks. It had been so long since she had been to Hogsmeade, she had just got back to Hogwarts and was hoping to see one of her friends. She saw her best friend right away. "Aylee!" She squealed and rushed over to her, practically tackling her in a hug.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Warmth Inside the Inn   Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:40 am

Just as Auden asked if they should sit at a table or booth, Aylee barely had time to answer before she heard her name being called. She turned around and saw Sydney Hale, her best friend for three years. The girl had been absent last year and half of this one but there she was, running towards her. Then Sydney tackle hugged Aylee, and she was trying hard not to lose her grip on the bottle of Butterbeer in her hand. "S-sydney?!" she exclaimed as soon as Sydney let go. Aylee was speechless. "H-how are you?" Then she remembered about Auden and Ryland and she wondered what they were thinking. Why did she feel both happy and upset? Aylee pushed the thought away and asked shyly, "We came here for some Butterbeer, d'you want to join us?" while gesturing to Auden and Ryland. She hoped that they didn't mind.

(x)
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Warmth Inside the Inn   Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:57 am

Ryland shrugged as the girls said they'd rather pay for their own drinks themselves. He wasn't going to force them into letting them pay, but at least he'd offered. After Aylee came back with the butterbeers, Ryland took his and thanked her.

"I'd like a booth, you can sit together and I'll-" he began to reason his decision though as he did, someone yelled Aylee's name. It seemed that everyone in the inn turned around at the sound; it was Sydney Hale. It had been too long since Ryland saw her, and the last time he did, he discovered the rivalry between Lucy and the girl. That was something Ryland preferred to not be in the middle of.

"Hey, Sydney." he greeted the girl. Honestly, he didn't expect Aylee to ask her to join them since they probably hadn't seen each other in quite a long time, though when she did, he nodded. "That's fine by me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warmth Inside the Inn   Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:57 pm

Auden jumped when Sydney came over. It startled Auden. Auden smiled at Sydney. "Hey Sydney. Let's all grab a booth." Auden replied.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Warmth Inside the Inn   Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:04 pm

Aylee was glad when Ryland and Auden agreed to letting Sydney join them. She flashed a grateful smile at both of them, and when Auden said that they should go find a booth, she nodded. "Right," she said, then turned to Sydney. "Here, have my bottle," she told her friend, handing her the bottle of Butterbeer which she had just bought a few seconds ago. "I'll go buy another one for my own." Then she turned to all of them. "Meanwhile, you can all go find a booth." She nodded towards a nearby empty booth and then walked off to go back to the shop's counter, where a small line had formed.

(x)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warmth Inside the Inn   Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:41 pm

Auden nodded to Aylee. "So lets go sit." Auden said while beginning to walk over to the empty booth.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw - Year 2, Zonko's Joke Shop Worker

PostSubject: Re: Warmth Inside the Inn   Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:09 pm

Sydney smiled at her friends and walked with them towards the booth. She smiled as the warm butter beer filled her tummy. “So whats new? I haven’t seen any of you in so long!” She smiled flirtatiously at Rhyland and sipped her drink again. she saw aylee approach them and scooted down a bit so she could sit next to her.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Warmth Inside the Inn   Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:41 am

(Wait, so what's the seating arrangement? From what I gather, Sydney wants to sit with Aylee, so that leaves Ryland to sit with Auden right?)

Ryland walked over to the booth, taking a spot and leaving space open for whomever wanted to sit next to him. Given that he didn't know the other two girls very well, he hoped Aylee would take a sit with him. No, she'd probably want to sit with Sydney. Taking a small, cautionary sip of butterbeer, Ryland decided he simply didn't like the famous drink.
"Ugh, no." he said, "Butterbeer is definitely not my thing." He pushed it to the side while making up his mind to get something else to fill him in later.

He was glad Sydney was asking questions and trying to star a conversation, he'd always been terrible at that even if he was indeed getting better. "I've been fine, I suppose." he replied and seeing the flirty smile Sydney gave him, Ryland glanced up at Aylee and smiled at her instead.
It was an automatic response actually. He had always liked Aylee so it was only natural for him to look for a feeling of security while in awkward situations.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Warmth Inside the Inn   Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:44 pm

(I think so.)

After she had bought another bottle for herself, Aylee walked back towards where her friends were sitting. She sat down next to Sydney, as it was the only spot left. As Sydney asked something to them, Aylee took a sip of her bottle of Butterbeer. The first thing she noticed about it was that it was really warm and delicious. It was definitely better than the ice-cream flavour. And it was delicious. She licked her lips, then looked up, immediately seeing Sydney giving Ryland a flirty smile. Seeing that made it hard for her not to grin. Of course she'll be after Ryland now, she thought to herself. James doesn't like her, Leo doesn't come to Hogwarts anymore, and Wade is taken. So it's Ryland now. Sometimes it was really funny watching Sydney flirt with other guys. To hide her smile, Aylee took a large sip of her Butterbeer, and then the next thing she saw was Ryland smiling at her. What? she thought, confused. Why is he smiling at me? Confused, she smiled back cautiously, her awkward smile, and then looked away quickly and back to Sydney.

"I'm great," she said, half-lying. "What about you? How've you been? I haven't seen you since..." she trailed off as she saw a black-haired woman outside the shop window. For a few moments, she stared, until the woman turned around and revealing her face. Not Umbridge, Aylee thought. Then she realized that she was supposed to be saying something. "Er... what was I saying?" She smiled nervously.

(x)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warmth Inside the Inn   Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:31 pm

Auden sat next to Ryland. It was surprising to see Sydney because Auden hadn't seen her for a while. Auden took a drink of her butter beer. It was really good and make her feel warm. She drank some more to hide her smile when Sydney was flirting. "Well, I've been good. So where have you've been up to Sydney?" Auden asked. She felt sort of awkward talking to her because they never really talked before.

Auden then spotted Ryland's smile at Aylee. Hmm, I guess someone has a crush. Auden though to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warmth Inside the Inn   

Back to top Go down

Warmth Inside the Inn
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next