Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Lucy's 15th Birthday Party EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Lucy's 15th Birthday Party EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Lucy's 15th Birthday Party EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Lucy's 15th Birthday Party EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Lucy's 15th Birthday Party EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Lucy's 15th Birthday Party EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Lucy's 15th Birthday Party EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Lucy's 15th Birthday Party EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Lucy's 15th Birthday Party EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Lucy's 15th Birthday Party EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Lucy's 15th Birthday Party EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Lucy's 15th Birthday Party EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Lucy's 15th Birthday Party EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Lucy's 15th Birthday Party EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Lucy's 15th Birthday Party EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Lucy's 15th Birthday Party

Go down 
+6
Ryland Malfoy
Jennifer Moss
Morgana Gaunt
Kynan Walters
Aylee Walters
Wade Malfoy
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Dark Wizard

Lucy's 15th Birthday Party Empty
PostSubject: Lucy's 15th Birthday Party   Lucy's 15th Birthday Party EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 7:02 pm

This event is invitation only.

Wade had been frantically running all over the place, same as Ryland and Phoenix. He had bought everything in blue, given that was Lucy's favorite color, yet he remembered at the last minute that the invitations he had send were pink. Pink.

Phoenix had glared at Wade and Ryland as he made a list of all the things he would have to buy and make all over again. Lucy had strict orders to stay away from the house for the morning, and now everything was going to have to be done in the small amount of time they had left.

The balloons decorating the ballroom were now pink. They could easily pass of as purple too, though Wade decided to keep the lighting bright as to only have them be pink. Any other color change and Wade would disapparate from the house, if he could.
Lucy's 15th Birthday Party Pink-Sherbet-Photography

The cake he had ordered to be made first was blue and white and decorated with seashells. Wade sighed heavily as their house elf, Luna, brought in the new birthday cake. "Luna is hurrying as much as possible, Master Wade." the little creature said; Wade instantly hurried to help her. 
"It's not that, it's just that I can't believe I made that mistake." he assured her. "You're doing more than you should, Luna." The new cake was pink, with three levels, and decorated with lovely sugar butterflies that Luna had baked earlier. 
Lucy's 15th Birthday Party Pink-butterflies-decorate-the-cake-for-girlish-party

On the other side of the room, Phoenix placed pink roses where they looked best; by the windows, by the staircase...
He glanced at Ryland to make sure he was doing his job, and he was. Phoenix's grey eyes, the same color as Lucy's, scanned the room for places to put the not-white-anymore roses. He had originally thought orchids would go along great with the theme Wade and Ryland had picked, yet since Wade had changed things up at the last minute, he had to use what was available so he ordered Rodrick, the male house elf, to gather up as many pink roses as he could find in the garden, leaving some for his wife's memory.
Lucy's 15th Birthday Party Blue-vase-decoration-pink-pink-flowers-pink-roses-Favim.com-146109

Ryland usually did most of the heavy work when it came to decorating whatever was needed, however this time, he had been in charge of helping Luna finish decorating the cupcakes and placing them on the food table. He was frustrated, the most he had ever been since leaving school. The cupcakes were so fragile and soft, whereas his hands were too big for this work. Luna came by to inspect his work and shook her head disapprovingly. "Master Ryland is doing it wrong." Ryland frowned, then watched as she took the icing tube from her and decorated a cupcake with a simple, delicate pink rose. "I seriously envy you very much right now, Luna." he laughed, then continued to make the rest on his own.
Lucy's 15th Birthday Party Pink-rose-cupcake-decoration

To get rid of the too-pink feel of the ballroom, Luna had made different snacks for the guests to munch on. Wade was especially impressed with the mini burgers that he couldn't help but take one. Luna, however, slapped his hand playfully. "Not for the host. For the guests." she said while Wade grinned at her.

Lucy's 15th Birthday Party Tumblr_mry1sq88hK1r1n8m3o1_400 Lucy's 15th Birthday Party Burgers

Lucy's 15th Birthday Party Fancy-fries-late-night-wedding-reception-treat__full Lucy's 15th Birthday Party Popcorn-the-perfect-wedding-snack-scottsdale
Lucy's 15th Birthday Party Fruit-Pizza
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's 15th Birthday Party   Lucy's 15th Birthday Party EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 7:59 pm

Both Aylee and Kynan were both surprised that they, out of all students of Hogwarts, were invited to Lucy's birthday party. Especially since none of them knew Lucy well, but Aylee still begged her parents to let them go. In the end, Aylee and Kynan were able to go, and since the invitation said that they could bring a family member, the two brought their mother and older brother Ethan. Their dad refused and said that he had some work to do but the whole family knew he refused because he was nervous around magic. Aylee was probably the most excited, listing out all the friends that would probably be at the party and telling her mum and Ethan that she was going to introduce them to everyone. Kynan had felt annoyed until Ethan had told him, She's never been this excited about friends. Those in that magic school are her first real ones so far. Since then Kynan found himself less annoyed and more understanding. His sister had never had friends that invited her to parties during holidays or came over her house or invited her to go to theirs'.

They had to spend a lot of time driving as they lived in Scotland and the Malfoy-Reed Residence was in England. It was at least ten in the morning when they set out. During the car journey, the three siblings played silly games such as thumb wrestling tournaments (which Kynan won), riddles (Aylee won even though her brothers called her a cheater because of the Ravenclaw doorknocker), sometimes they sang loudly and Ethan asked them about their year at Hogwarts and other magic-related things. Their mother had kept quiet but they all knew that she was listening. Soon enough they arrived to Cheshire and Ethan had to point out directions from a map which they had printed out from the internet and sometimes they had to ask for directions. Aylee was nervous and kept saying things like, "Are you sure?" and "Can we hurry up, I don't want to be late!" (In which case Kynan would reply with, "Don't worry, I'm sure they'll save some cake for you." and earns an angry glare from Aylee.)

It didn't take long to find the Malfoy-Reed Residence and Joanne, their mother, couldn't help but look amazed at the house. They got out of the car and Aylee immediately started dragging (literally) Ethan towards the door. She knocked and waited for someone to open it. Their mother and Kynan came up behind the two, Kynan carrying Lucy's birthday present. Joanne had said that it would be rude not to get a birthday present. When Ethan had heard this, he had muttered, "Says the woman who goes on crazy cleaning frenzies every weekend and still watches 'Keeping Up Appearances'." Like Kynan, Ethan was full of humor. The whole family was full of humor, really. "Mum, what's the time?" Aylee asked as soon as their mother came up. "We're not late, are we?" Ethan rolled his eyes and patted Aylee's head. "No," he simply said. Then Aylee started messing with Ethan's hair until their mother had said, "Enough!" Soon after, Aylee and Ethan began an silly argument on who got to have the rest of the ice-cream (a half-eaten box of ice-cream in the fridge) when they got back home.

Kynan wasn't paying much attention, though, as he was looking at the person who had just opened the door.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's 15th Birthday Party   Lucy's 15th Birthday Party EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 5:40 pm

From Phoenix's POV:

Wade was only finishing up when he walked by the entrance hall to see that Aylee and her family had arrived. He waved at them quickly and headed to his room to change. They were expecting Peter, Lucy's childhood friend, to arrive also. Phoenix had arranged for him to fly out to Cheshire from New York in order to attend. Lucy would have the biggest surprise when she saw him. Wade couldn't help but smile as he thought about it while changing from his dirty clothes into clean ones. This time, he wore white jeans with a grey shirt. Coming back from his room, he went to check the time; 3:35 pm.

Peter should be here soon. he thought as he walked back to the garden, waiting for the car that would deliver their childhood playmate. Soon enough, a yellow cab appeared in the sky, followed by a distant screaming.
Letting out a laugh, Wade walked up to the cab as it landed on their backyard.

From Peter's POV:

"Where's Lucy anyway?" Peter asked him, clearly avoiding Wade's humour.
"She'll be back in a few minutes, I sent her off to get something for me. She'll die when she sees you." he smiled. "Here, let's go meet with Phoenix and the Walters." he dragged Peter along.

"The who?" the boy said, though Wade didn't answer. When they arrived to the entrance hall, it seemed as if Phoenix was still talking to them, not asking them to come into the ballroom. Shaking his head, Wade stepped in. "Hey Aylee, Kynan." then to the other two figures he didn't know yet, "Hi. You're Mrs. Walters, right? It's very nice to meet you."
"This is Peter, an old friend." he nodded towards the boy next to him.
Back to top Go down
Kynan Walters
Adult
Kynan Walters

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's 15th Birthday Party   Lucy's 15th Birthday Party EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 10:34 am

A man opened the door, who Kynan guessed had to either be Lucy's or Wade's father. The man introduced himself as Phoenix and then he heard Aylee whisper in his ear, "Lucy's and Ryland's dad." Then Phoenix guessed who they were and Kynan nodded. He then laughed when Phoenix said that they were early. "See, Aylee? There's still some cake!" he teased his sister. "Oh, shut up," Aylee replied crossly and stepped on his foot. It didn't hurt Kynan very much so he ignored it, planning to get back at his sister later. Ethan gave them a little shove- the two didn't even realize that Phoenix had invited them in. They walked into the hall and when Phoenix then asked where they came from, their mother replied, "Scotland."

Kynan then noticed Wade wave at them and he waved back. Wade then disappeared in a door and Kynan looked at Aylee before whispering, "I'm taking the ice-cream." The two exchanged grins before Aylee said, "Fine, we must do something which no Walters has ever done before... share." The two burst into quiet fits of giggles until Ethan asked them, "What's going on?" Aylee, red-faced told him, "We're going to share the ice-cream." Ethan raised his eyebrows and asked, "You're serious?" Their mother was now the only one talking to Phoenix as the three siblings continued their discussion on who got to have the ice-cream.

"Hi Wade," Aylee burst out suddenly, causing Kynan and Ethan to turn around. Kynan whispered to Ethan, who had a confused expression on his face, "Lucy's cousin." Wade then said something to their mother, in which she replied, "It's very nice to meet you, too." Then Aylee motioned to Ethan saying, "This is my older brother, Ethan." And then Wade introduced them to a boy called Peter. "Hello Peter, nice to meet you," Kynan said, smiling.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character
Activity: Junior Undersecretary to the Minister of Magic

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's 15th Birthday Party   Lucy's 15th Birthday Party EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 12:52 am

Morgana wondered what she ought to wear. In the end, she settled on simply wearing patterned, black pants and a dark purple silk top that her father had ... sponsored. She walked downstairs from the cottage, finding her father sitting in a chair, his hands pressed together in front of his face; the Mordred position, as Morgana called it. She cleared her throat, and he slowly looked up, and rose. Without a word exchanged - not because they had nothing to say, but because it wasn't necessary - they walked over to a hairpin and Mordred picked it up, presenting it to Morgana as well, they were both yanked off the ground and flew for a while before their feet hit the ground. Morgana almost lost her balance, but her father held her tightly, keeping her from falling.

They turned and Morgana raised an eyebrow. A bit excessive, maybe? she thought as she walked towards the house. However, beautiful, it was. The two of them reached the door and Mordred knocked on the door. While waiting for it to be answered, Morgana looked at him. "Behave," she said sternly, "These people are nice." She didn't add an 'except Wade'. She didn't see the point. She'd merely keep away from him tonight. Mordred looked at her calmly with a look that said 'don't I always?' Morgana sighed, but didn't insist on anything else, though she was wondering whether this was a good idea or not...

Morgana's top and hair:

Morgana's pants:
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character
Activity: Assistant Unspeakable

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's 15th Birthday Party   Lucy's 15th Birthday Party EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 12:18 pm

Jennifer didn't know Lucy very well, what with the girl being much older than her and everything, so was very suprised, but also delighted, to be invited to her birthday party. Unfortunately Leila and Liam couldn't come because they had some sort of business meeting, so she came alone.

The small girls hair was down in loose waves and she was wearing a little dress and cardigan. In her favourite colour of course - pink. Even the tiny gift box containing Lucy's gift was colour co-ordinated. More pink. Jen had been unsure of what to give the older girl since they hardly knew each other, but eventually settled on a charm bracelet, with some charms already on it - a flower, a heart and some other little pieces - and room for more.

Leila and Liam had dropped Jennifer off next to the house so she walked along the path by herself, super excited. When she reached the door, she saw another girl who looked vaugely familiar from Hogwarts. Morgana, was her name? "Hi!" she chirped as she stood next to the girl waiting for the door to be opened.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's 15th Birthday Party   Lucy's 15th Birthday Party EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 12:03 am

Peter:

Wade followed his uncle until they reached the ballroom, where they would wait for Lucy to figure out this whole thing was for her. Seeing as Phoenix would probably bother Mrs. Walters with strange questions about their hometown, Wade took to the others. "Hey, I'm Wade." he introduced himself to the one boy who seemed closer to his age. "Are you all related?" he asked as he glanced between Aylee, Kynan, and the other guy.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's 15th Birthday Party   Lucy's 15th Birthday Party EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 10:41 am

There was a knock on the door and Peter left to open the door. Then Wade and Phoenix led the family out of the hallway and into the ballroom. Aylee couldn't help but gasp at how huge the room was- it looked almost as big as their whole house! But Kynan wasn't like that- in fact, he was already eyeing the food. Especially the chips. Ethan was staying close to his mum, not knowing what to do. "Hello, Wade," Ethan said to the boy. "I'm Ethan." Wade then asked them if they were all related. "Yes, unfortunately," Aylee joked, shooting a look at Kynan who was now reaching out for a bag of chips. Then, without warning, she stepped on her brother's foot and glared at him the same way she did at the End of Term party. But this time, she glared at the present which was still in Kynan's hand.

"Oh, right," Kynan said and held out the small green box to Wade. "We got Lucy a present." Aylee bit her lip. At first they didn't know what they were going to get so Aylee had suggested something related to Slytherin, since Lucy was a Slytherin. Since they didn't usually find a shop full of Slytherin-related things, their mother had knitted some fingerless gloves and a beanie, although they were sure that it would go down as the worst birthday present ever seen. Ethan was already making a plan to dash out if needed as he thought that wizards could be really cruel when angered. Aylee and Kynan had to calm their brother down in the car ride.

Aylee looked around the ballroom and soon saw two girls and a tall man, along with Peter, entering the ballroom. The only one she recognized was Morgana. The tall man was probably the girl's father as he looked like her. But the other girl in pink she didn't know of and she didn't think that the girl was Morgana's little sister. She waved at Morgana and smiled at her, wondering if she should go join her friend.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's 15th Birthday Party   Lucy's 15th Birthday Party EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 11:48 pm

Wade chuckled as he took the green box from Kynan and held it awkwardly as he didn't know where to place it; he hadn't thought about that. "I'm sure she'll love it." he said as he noticed the expression on Aylee's face. "Lucy should be here soon. Would you like to choose the music, Aylee?" Wade knew the girl liked music, and even if he had never heard any of it before, he would still appreciate some muggle music from time to time.

"So, Kynan. Did you finally manage to master that spell?" he asked, wondering if the boy had learned to cast Wingardium Leviosa by now. Before the Gryffindor could answer though, Peter and the rest of the guests walked in. "Oh! Morgana! It's very nice to see you!" Wade exclaimed with sarcasm as he spotted the girl. "I see you've met Peter." he turned to his friend, "Did she treat you well? Morgana, here, has a knack for rudeness." he smiled, sure his words would annoy the girl.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's 15th Birthday Party   Lucy's 15th Birthday Party EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 12:25 am

Ryland walked up to Kynan, Aylee and the other boy as he saw Wade leave them rudely. "I'm sorry about that. He loves to tease her." he apologized for Wade. "But hey, it's nice to see you guys made it." he said as he smiled at them. Aylee and Auden still owed him a trip to Hogsmeade, but maybe they could do that this upcoming year.

Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's 15th Birthday Party   Lucy's 15th Birthday Party EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 12:26 am

Ella walked beside her sister and mother as they approached the door to Wade and Lucy's house. She still felt a little off balance from traveling here by portkey, but she couldn't be more excited to actually get out of the house during the summer for once. Ella wore her newest outfit; a pair of white skinny jeans, an aqua hi-low top to compliment her aqua eyes and , a pair of matching Toms. Ella's long hair was pulled off to the side in a fishtail braid and her make-up was carefully applied to enhance her features. A white ribbon tied together the end of her braid. On her wrist was a charm bracelet with a snake on it, and a few other charms that represented the girls personality and talents. On her neck, similiar to the one Elita had, was a Dove charm inscripted with her name; it was a gift from their mom.

The shorter girl, who walked to the right of her, staying close to her mother wore a charm bracelet and necklace as well, two charms of which matched Ella's; the snake and the dove. The younger girl walked with a slower pace, as if testing her legs out for the first time. Though, after what she had been through, who could blame her? Elita wore her newest outfit as well; a pastel pink hi-low dress and matching Toms. Her hair was curled in loose, bouncy curls and her bands were held back by a nice pink bow. She wore little make-up, just enough to bring out her cerulean eyes and rosy cheeks. Her eyes held fear in them and she rarely talked much anymore. She'd sat on the couch with a blanket wrapped around her all summer and refused to leave the house until today.

Upon reaching the doorstep, their mother reached out her hand and made three loud raps on the door. Anticipation increased inside the girls and Ella smiled a little while Elita, took a small step closer to her mom.

Last edited by Ella Fontayne Vega on Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's 15th Birthday Party   Lucy's 15th Birthday Party EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 2:32 am

Clothing:

Lucy flew in towards her house as she held on to the handle of her broom. There were a few cars parked outside, which weren't Phoenix's. Her eyebrows raised in curiosity as she approached, flying low but steady. On her right hand, she held the owl treats that Wade had requested for his black owl, Destery, and she hoped it would still be fresh as the owl liked it.

A few seconds later, she found herself in her front yard, standing in front of Professor Vega, Ella and Ellie. What? She suddenly tied the things together: Wade's sudden need for owl food, her father's strange need for roses in the morning, and the presence of two of her best friends dressed nicely in front of her door.

"Ella! Ellie!" She exclaimed as she ran up to hug the girls. "Hi professor Vega." she greeted her teacher. "Would you like to come in?" she said as she opened the door for them, carrying her broom in her left hand.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's 15th Birthday Party   Lucy's 15th Birthday Party EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 10:31 am

Aylee watched Wade take the present from Kynan. Her brother then reached out for a small bag of chips and started munching on them. She rolled her eyes teasingly while Ethan said, "This guy never stops eating, does he?" Kynan swallowed and exclaimed, "Nope!" Aylee laughed at her brothers and then Wade asked her if she wanted to choose some music. "Oh, sure, why not?" she replied, smiling. She was about to ask where the stereo was but then Wade was asking Kynan if he had mastered the Levitating Charm yet, so she decided to keep quiet. Once again, Kynan swallowed before shyly saying, "Not really, but I'm getting the hang of it." Suddenly, Wade walked away to join Peter and tease Morgana. Aylee was left confused. Knack of rudeness? she thought. I've never seen that girl be rude. Not once.

Then Ryland walked up to them. "Hey Ryland," Aylee greeted the boy. Kynan was too lost in his chips to say 'hello' and Ethan was looking at Wade, Peter and the other guests. "How are you?" she asked nicely, remembering that she, Ryland and Auden were supposed to go to Hogsmeade last year. They hadn't been able to, as Ryland had been away for some time. She was planning to ask both Ryland and Auden if they wanted to go next year.
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's 15th Birthday Party   Lucy's 15th Birthday Party EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 12:13 pm

Shah was feeling low as she made her way over to the Malfoy's place. She had no family to come with and that became so much more painful when she saw Ella with her family at the doorway. But she was glad she'd been invited, because she had started to think people would've forgotten her due to her unpredictable on and off absence.

She had insisted that Zoran come along, but he claimed he didn't know Lucy well, and it would be weird for him. So, with the help of a professor for the portkey, Shah made her way over to the door. She noticed Lucy was there, and the clueless look on her face made her smile. She walked behind the Vega's, excited to see Lucy's reaction when she would probably be overwhelmed by Wade's party; who was known for throwing great parties. She couldn't wait to see him.

She was wearing a simple dark green dress, her scarlet hair was tied into a messy bun and she didn't attempt to do anything else fancy any more because she would've cried. Her whole summer was wasted in sitting in her dorm reading muggle novels. But when she'd received Wade's invitation, she was determined on attending it and on not being a social failure.

Putting on a smile, like she always did, she walked inside behind Lucy and the Vega's, like the Gryffindor that she was.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's 15th Birthday Party   Lucy's 15th Birthday Party EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 3:11 am

"Hey Shah!" Lucy said as she turned around after closing the front door. "It's nice to have you here." Putting her arm around her, Lucy walked with everyone. "You'll finally get to meet Phoenix!" she said excitedly. "He'll love you." she whispered for only Shah to hear.

Within only a few feet into the house, she saw a boy she hadn't seen in quite a long time; her childhood friend, Peter.

"No way!" she ran up to wrap her arms around him. "Peter! What are you doing here? You hate magic!" she wasn't even trying to hide her enthusiasm. This was her first best friend, her first only friend aside from Wade.

Peter was not the same boy, though. He was probably a foot taller than Lucy by now, and his hair was messy and longer. It was a good change. Lucy smiled up at him and still couldn't believe her eyed. He smiled, and she realized that hadn't changed at all.
"Oh, yeah. This is Ella." she moved away and waited for Ella to say something. "And that's her sister, Ellie, and their mother, Miss Vega. And that's Shah, she's Wade's girlfriend." she giggled.

"Hi, it's very nice to meet you all." Peter said to them, "They're waiting in the ballroom though. I only came because I heard the knocking. Shall we go?" he smiled.

"We shall." Lucy said as she walked alongside her friend, leading the way for the Vegas and Shah.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's 15th Birthday Party   Lucy's 15th Birthday Party EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 3:31 am

"I'm great, I suppose." he replied as he looked down at his shoes. "I'm really supposed to be studying for potions. I suck at that, but a party is always better, right?" his voice had only gotten deeper this summer, so it was strange to hear himself talk now. "Et vous?" he asked, his french slipping out.

"Are those your mom and your brother?" he asked her, curious as to whom most of the people were.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's 15th Birthday Party   Lucy's 15th Birthday Party EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 5:20 pm

Aylee chuckled a bit when Ryland said that he was supposed to be studying for Potions. "Why do you study during the summer?" she asked as Kynan and Ethan walked away and towards their mother. "I mean, summer's a holiday, right? Even I don't study." She then tried hard to put on a serious face. "And I'm a Ravenclaw!" Suddenly, Ryland said something in French, causing Aylee to ask, "What?"

"Yeah..." Aylee answered. "That's Kynan, you already know him," she said, pointing them out. "That's my older brother Ethan... and that's my mum... dad didn't want to come."
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character
Activity: Junior Undersecretary to the Minister of Magic

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's 15th Birthday Party   Lucy's 15th Birthday Party EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 11:11 pm

Morgana looked up as Jennifer suddenly appeared next to her and Mordred. Her father looked down on her fellow Slytherin with an expressionless face, and Morgana elbowed him. "Hey Jennifer. Ignore my father, he's a bit of a ... hm, well, I don't know what to call him," she said, scratching her upper arm. Mordred looked down at her with a raised eyebrow, but he didn't have the chance to say anything as the door just then opened.

A guy was standing in front of Morgana, and she had no idea who that was. He didn't look like a Malfoy to her, so it had to be a friend of the family. She noticed that he looked a bit weirdly up at Mordred, and the latter obviously noted this as well, but did nothing to try to calm the guy in any way. Morgana gave a slight nod. "I'm Morgana, and this is my father Mordred, and a fellow Slytherin, Jennifer Moss," she said calmly, politely.

She followed inside, into the big house, with Mordred right next to her. She noticed Kynan and a guy a bit older than herself and a woman, quite possibly older than Mordred, standing there as well. And then she saw Aylee. She gave a smile to the Ravenclaw girl before it vanished completely as Wade Malfoy started talking. She felt Mordred shift behind her at Wade's words, but paid no heed to that.

"I must admit how delightful it is to see you as well, Wade," she said monotonously, but something in her eyes said; 'get off my back, Malfoy, or else-'. She rolled her eyes and looked at Peter before looking back at Wade. "Please. Just because you don't have it in you to bring out my nice side..." she said, leaving the sentence hanging in the air.

And then people gathered like flies in the room. Suddenly, Ella, Elita, professor Vega and the star of the night, Lucy, were inside the room as well. Morgana looked up at Mordred, and, like always, he understood just what she wanted without a word exchanged. He fished out a grey package from his robes and handed it to Morgana.

She looked at Lucy and gave the girl a smile. "Happy birthday, Lucy. I found something I thought you might like. It's not much, but it comes in handy," she said with a smile, handing the present to the blonde girl which contained a sneakoscope.

Lucy's Present:
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's 15th Birthday Party   Lucy's 15th Birthday Party EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 5:08 am

"Because I'm terrible." He laughed. "Have you seen my potions? Things have exploded in the kitchen!" He truly was bad; he always seemed to overheat the ingredients and misread the directions. "Yeah, well, Gryffindors aren't exactly known for their academic achievements. Put a dragon in front of me and I'll fight it. Put a cauldron in it's place and I'm dead."

"I meant to say how are you?" He explained. "Sorry, french slips out." he frowned, worried for the day when he'd fully forget how to speak his father's language. "You're mum seems nice." he smiled. "I've yet to meet Ethan then. Though, if it's okay to ask, why didn't your father want to come?"
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's 15th Birthday Party   Lucy's 15th Birthday Party EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 12:44 pm

Aylee actually laughed when Ryland was telling her about how bad he was at Potions. She grinned. "I guess I'm different. Put a dragon in front of me and I'll most probably run away," she joked. "But don't worry, you're not the only bad cook here. I often have rows with my mum because I don't know how to peel a potato properly. Or cut tomatoes. Or... well, anything else, really."

"Oh," Aylee nodded when Ryland explained what he meant. "It's okay." Then she answered his question, half-lying, "I'm fine."  When Ryland asked her why her father didn't want to come, she frowned a bit, "Well, he's nervous when talking about wizards and magic and such. He never expected two of his children to be wizard and witch, it was a bit of a shock for him. He still thinks that this is some kind of prank. Me being a witch, I mean." Aylee shrugged and then asked, "Do you want to meet Ethan now?" She nodded towards her two brothers who were... eating. "Oh god, I hope they don't eat everything," she muttered.

Suddenly she could see six more people enter the room- Lucy, Peter, Professor Vega, Ella, Ellie and Shah. She could see Morgana go and greet Lucy but Aylee's eyes were now on Ellie. Is she okay? she was wondering. In an instant, she forgot that she was talking to Ryland.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's 15th Birthday Party   Lucy's 15th Birthday Party EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 12:35 am

Smiling, Wade winked at Morgana. There was no hidden intention behind this small gesture but to annoy the girl. "I'm sure I'd be able if I actually wanted." he said before turning around to see Ella, Ellie, Professor Vega, Shah and Lucy walk in.

Professor Vega looked gorgeous as always, so delicate and lady-like. Ella was turning out to be quite a good-looking girl, too. Ellie had always been cute despite her age, but when it came to her older sister...Wade something thought she liked to hide herself. This year though, she apparently planned to stop doing so. Shah was wearing an emerald dress, and her red hair looked magnificently beautiful against her clothing.

Without thinking, Wade walked over to her, took her hand and kissed her. "Hey." he said simply, "I though you wouldn't come. You've been spending a lot of time reading, though shouldn't a Lion spend their time going on adventures?" he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's 15th Birthday Party   Lucy's 15th Birthday Party EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 2:55 pm

Spotting a stereo nearby, Aylee murmured, "I'll be right back." She walked over to the stereo and looked through the CDs. Then, finding the one she was looking for, she put it in and pressed play. She remembered when Professor Vega had set them homework to write about what you thought your patronus would be- the Professor had shared the essay with the class and she remembered Lucy writing about how hers' would be a butterfly. The thought made Aylee smile as the song began playing.

The song was short, but the lyrics spoke a lot. Slowly, she walked over back to Ryland and smiled at him. For a moment, she wondered if she should go give Lucy the birthday present like Morgana did, until Aylee remembered that Wade had taken it. I hope he remembers to give it to Lucy, she thought as she saw Wade walking over to Shah.

Her attention then turned to Kynan and Ethan. "Ethan! Kynan!" she called and her two brothers immediately came walking towards her. "What?" Ethan asked.  "I'll tell you what," Aylee replied, half-angry, half-laughing. "Stop eating everything!" She took Ethan's and Kynan's bag of chips from their hands and refused to give them back. "Hey, it was a long car ride, we're hungry," Kynan pointed out. "Oh, suck it up, you're always hungry," Aylee retorted. She put the bag of chips with the others and then turned to Ethan. "Ethan, Ryland," she said, gesturing to both of them. "Ryland, Ethan. I'll be right back." Then she grabbed Kynan's hand and dragged him towards Lucy to wish her a happy birthday, leaving Ethan with Ryland. "Hi, I'm Ethan," the boy introduced himself to Ryland.

Meanwhile, the other two siblings reached Lucy, who was taking a gift from Morgana, and Aylee exclaimed, "Happy birthday, Lucy!" She pointed to the small box in Wade's hands. "We gave the present to Wade, so you can ask him to give it to you... um... he seems busy right now so I don't want to ask him now-" Wade had just kissed Shah's hand. "But happy birthday!" finished Kynan. "You're... um... fifteen now!"

While Kynan attempted to wish Lucy a happy birthday, Aylee walked over to Ella and Ellie. "Hello," she greeted the two of them, smiling. "And hi, Professor Vega," she said to her Care of Magical Creatures Professor as politely as she could. "How are you?" she asked, her eyes on Ellie. You could see concern on her face, no matter how much she was trying to hide it.

Aylee's Attire:

Last edited by Aylee Walters on Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Divinations professor

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's 15th Birthday Party   Lucy's 15th Birthday Party EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 3:17 am

Not long after they knocked on the door did Lucy come up behind Ella and her and hug them. Not quite sure what to do, Ellie wrapped her arms around Lucy in a feeble attempt to make her feel better. Lucy looked spectacular as always, and ran in front of them to escort them in as Shah appeared behind them.

Once inside, Elita looked around, admiring the place but somehow becoming frozen at the sight of so many people, even though she knew most of them. She absolutely hated the shock that she'd been in since last school term, but she also couldn't help it.

Not long after entering, Aylee came up to them. Elita stepped behind her mother and shrugged her shoulders at the question in order to break eye contact as Aylee addressed her. She was happy to be here but at the same time, she was ready to leave and go back to being in her room.
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's 15th Birthday Party   Lucy's 15th Birthday Party EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 8:58 am

Shah smiled as Wade walked over to her. She was then taken by surprise when he kissed her hand. But that only made her grin more. She laughed at his comment. "Yeah, but you see, there aren't many interesting adventures to go on right now. So I figured I'd come here, since you're hosting this party."

And then she felt utterly stupid. She was at a birthday party. How could she forget to bring a present along? But then, she didn't really know what Lucy liked and it would have been way too ignorant if she bought something that Lucy hated.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's 15th Birthday Party   Lucy's 15th Birthday Party EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 1:17 am

"Well I'm glad I made you come out of your room then." Wade chuckled. "What's wrong?" he asked as a strange look passed Shah's face. It seemed to him that she was...sorry.

When the song Aylee had chosen came on, Wade grinned. "I wrote about Lucy in our assignment for Care of Magical Creatures and described her as a butterfly." he admitted, feeling a warm sensation crawl up to his cheeks. "It's kind of embarrassing to talk about, honestly. But the song fits!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's 15th Birthday Party   Lucy's 15th Birthday Party Empty

Back to top Go down

Lucy's 15th Birthday Party
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next