Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
End of Term Party [OPEN TO ALL] EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
End of Term Party [OPEN TO ALL] EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
End of Term Party [OPEN TO ALL] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
End of Term Party [OPEN TO ALL] EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
End of Term Party [OPEN TO ALL] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
End of Term Party [OPEN TO ALL] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
End of Term Party [OPEN TO ALL] EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
End of Term Party [OPEN TO ALL] EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
End of Term Party [OPEN TO ALL] EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
End of Term Party [OPEN TO ALL] EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
End of Term Party [OPEN TO ALL] EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
End of Term Party [OPEN TO ALL] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
End of Term Party [OPEN TO ALL] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
End of Term Party [OPEN TO ALL] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
End of Term Party [OPEN TO ALL] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

End of Term Party [OPEN TO ALL]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

End of Term Party [OPEN TO ALL] Empty
PostSubject: End of Term Party [OPEN TO ALL]   End of Term Party [OPEN TO ALL] EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 10:52 pm

After having been planning it since about half-term, Aylee didn't want to abandon making an end of term party. Especially since there wasn't one last year, which made her feel a bit disappointed. So after learning that there wasn't a rule against making a party in the Great Hall, which had been proved by Shah Chelsea Hazel, she had decorated it from every table to every streamer in the hall. She had put all of the house tables to the side (by using some magic,) and, getting directions to the kitchen, asked the house elves to fill the tables simple snacks, from Muggle sweets to wizard sweets so everyone would be familiar with them. The walls were full of streamers, red, green, blue and yellow to represent the houses. The middle of the hall was empty so anyone could dance if they wanted to. Next to the staff table there was a stereo which was enchanted to have its music heard in every inch of the hall and by it were CDs so anyone could change the music if they wanted to. The ceiling reflected a clear, blue night sky with twinkling stars which showed that it was almost time for the party to start. So she rushed over to the stereo and put in a CD.

Quickly, Aylee left the hall, feeling pleased with her work and hurried off to her dormitory. She had owled everyone the night before about the party using a random owl and didn't reveal who planned the party as she wanted to be anonymous. She wasn't planning to tell anyone about it, either (except maybe Kynan, who she told everything to these days). Taking her time, she changed and walked down to the Great Hall slowly. If she showed up first she would probably be seen as the one who had made the party and she didn't want that. So she stood standing in the Entrance Hall, deciding to tell anyone who asked that she was waiting for her brother and listening to the music coming from inside the hall.

Aylee's Attire:

Last edited by Aylee Walters on Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maya Winchester
Adult
Maya Winchester

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: End of Term Party [OPEN TO ALL]   End of Term Party [OPEN TO ALL] EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 1:24 pm

Maya made her way up from the dungeons and walked on over to the Great Hall. Her shoes echoed around her as she walked on the stone floor. Spotting Aylee she waved at her and gave her a friendly smile. She presumed she was either waiting for her brother or some other student.

She looked up when she entered the hall, taking in its fantastic decorations. She immediately began to wonder who organised it, she had just recieved an anonymous owl, the same as everyone else she had mentioned it to. Maya smiled to herself as she was greeted by music playing loudly. She loved this song, she thought to herself. Glancing around the she noticed that she as actually the first one here. That was a change she thought dryly to herself. Maybe she should have spent longer getting ready she questioned herself. She looked down at her clothes; a simple green dress which fell down to just above her knees and comfortable boots to compliment it just in case there was going to be dance. Starting to feel awkward now she made her way over to the snack table and began munching on some crisps and hoped that the party would liven up soon.
Back to top Go down
Kynan Walters
Adult
Kynan Walters

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: End of Term Party [OPEN TO ALL]   End of Term Party [OPEN TO ALL] EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 2:06 pm

Ever since he had received his invitation, Kynan had a feeling that his sister had been planning the party, mostly because of the handwriting. But he didn't question it, as he felt excited for it himself. He sat in his dormitory for probably hours wondering what do you wear to a party. In the end, he put on jeans, a white shirt and a black jacket. On his feet he wore black sneakers, which matched his jacket, and had a little red on them. I look like a loser, he thought as he looked in the mirror. Then he shrugged and went downstairs to the Great Hall. In the Entrance Hall he found Aylee who was standing there and looking around. Kynan couldn't help but walk up to his sister and ask quietly, "No theme or dress code? What the hell does that mean?"

Then he grabbed Aylee's arm and dragged her into the Hall. It was amazing! The decorations looked great to him. To his surprise, they weren't the first ones there as Maya was on the side munching on some crisps. He smiled and walked over to Maya. "H-hi," Kynan greeted her, not noticing that Aylee was just behind him. "H-how are you?" Then, seeing Maya's dress, he said, "You look stunning." His cheeks turned a bit pink and hoped that Maya didn't notice. So he just took the biggest crisp he could and shoved it into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

PostSubject: Re: End of Term Party [OPEN TO ALL]   End of Term Party [OPEN TO ALL] EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 6:18 pm

Lucy:

A bit skeptic about receiving an anonymous owl inviting her to a party, Lucy couldn't turn it down. Since Wade and Ryland had gone home to help Phoenix out with something she wasn't allowed to know about, Lucy had been on her own for most of the time. A party was always a good time to meet new people.

Wearing a black and white flowered dress, converse, and her snake ring, Lucy headed to the Great Hall. Unsure of who she would find, she was surprised to know that Aylee and her brother, as well as another Slytherin, has already arrived. Seeing as she wasn't really in the mood for talking to any one younger, because she would only miss Wade and Ryland even more, she took a cup of fruit punch and headed to lean against the wall.

It was cold, and rough, but she didn't feel like sitting down, and she wasn't a fan of the music that was playing. Maybe this was a bad idea... she murmured to herself. Without her cousin and newly-adopted brother, without Ella and Ellie, and without James, Lucy didn't have many people to confide in, despite knowing a great amount of the students.

Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: End of Term Party [OPEN TO ALL]   End of Term Party [OPEN TO ALL] EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 7:16 pm

Before she knew it, her brother was in front of her and teasing her. Aylee grinned. "I dunno, I just wanted to add something," she shrugged and suddenly she was being dragged into the Great Hall by Kynan. "Ow, my arm!" she exclaimed jokingly. Kynan didn't even reply as he was then dragging her towards the snacks table where Maya was. I don't think he even notices that he is hurting my arm, Aylee thought, then thought, Gosh, he's not hurting my arm! Why am I thinking that he is hurting my arm? She shook her head just as she saw Kynan compliment Maya's dress and eat a big crisp. Without thinking, Aylee stepped on her brother's foot and gave him a glare which meant, Ask her to dance! Of course, if her brother swallowed the crisp without choking, he'd probably know what it mean. He obviously likes her, she mused to herself. Realizing that she had practically nothing to do, Aylee looked around and saw a newcomer, Lucy.

For a moment, she wondered if she should go talk to Lucy. No, what if she doesn't want to talk to me? she thought, then shook her head. So Aylee just flashed a friendly smile at Lucy and sat down by the table. If Lucy wanted to talk to her, she'd come over. She ended up with nothing to do, looking around and seeing that nobody else was there yet. Damn, she thought so she stood up and walked over to the stereo to change the song, as the current one was drawing to an end.

After having heard the song only last summer, Aylee still couldn't get the lyrics out of her head so she went to sit back down while singing quietly to herself. After a few moments sitting down, she then decided to walk over to Lucy. "Hi," she greeted Lucy and saw that she had gone back to blonde. The colour suits her, she thought, before she thought, I probably just annoyed her. God, Aylee, you annoy everyone! For a moment, she frowned, then said, "How are you?" Sure, annoy her more, Aylee thought. Oh god, why did I even make this party? "Sorry to bother you, I'll leave if you want me to," she blurted out.
Back to top Go down
Maya Winchester
Adult
Maya Winchester

My Character

PostSubject: Re: End of Term Party [OPEN TO ALL]   End of Term Party [OPEN TO ALL] EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 11:57 am

Maya looked up when she heard the door opening, a relieved expression crossing her face when she spotted who it was. Kynan had Aylee in tow and was walking towards her. She laughed slightly as Aylee protested and Kynan just seemed to tighten his grip even further. Maya wondered if Aylee wanted to come to the party, but she appeared excited outside the hall when she had seen her a few moments ago.

Maya perked up now that someone else was here and, thankfully, someone she knew. She didn't feel like standing in awkward silence with any older students. "Hey Kynan!" Maya greeted, a wide smile forming on her face. She smiled at Aylee who stood back. Maya was slightly taken aback when Kynan complimented her, the intensity of his gaze made her blush and smile shyly. "Thanks, you don't look so bad yourself." She teased. Kynan brushed up well in a shirt and jeans with a black jacket, she couldn't help thinking. She had to laugh as Kynan stuffed his face, typical boy! She looked up questioningly when Aylee stood on his foot and wondered why. Probably just some sibling thing, she passed it off.

Maya watched Aylee saunter off as she approached a girl by the wall. Maya had been so preoccupied with Kynan's arrival she hadn't even noticed anyone coming in. Maya recognised the girl from the Slytherin common room, but she was very private and kept to herself so she had never actually talked to her. Maya was also pretty sure that she was a few years older than her, so she was slightly intimidated by her. She looked nice though, wearing a pretty dress with converse. Actually so too did Aylee, Maya had started wishing that she had put more of an effort into getting ready. Shrugging this thought aside as the music changed she turned back to Kynan waiting for him to finish eating.
Back to top Go down
Kynan Walters
Adult
Kynan Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: End of Term Party [OPEN TO ALL]   End of Term Party [OPEN TO ALL] EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 4:15 pm

"W-wha'?" Kynan's voice sounded muffled and weird as Aylee stamped on his foot. "Da' hur' 'e!" He swallowed the crisp just as his sister shot him a glare. Not knowing what it meant, he just rolled his eyes and shook his head. For a moment his face showed an expression of fear but it quickly turned back to normal as Aylee walked away. He turned back to Maya and saw that she was blushing. "So... um... how was your year?" Kynan asked, not knowing at all what to say. He suddenly felt like he was under Darcy's charm (and thankfully he knew that the girl was a Veela after Aylee had told him). Exactly at that moment he realized why Aylee gave him that glare. She wants me to ask Maya to dance! Kynan realized then wondered why. He shrugged to himself and saw Aylee walking over to the girl in the corner. What was her name? Um... Lucy, I think? he thought then saw Maya looked at him.

"You're not gonna step on my foot, too, are you?" he asked, showing a silly feared expression.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

PostSubject: Re: End of Term Party [OPEN TO ALL]   End of Term Party [OPEN TO ALL] EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 6:55 pm

Lucy was too caught up in her thoughts that when she heard someone talking to her, she was surprised to find it was Aylee. Smiling, Lucy greeted her. "Hi Aylee. I'm great. How about you?" She had noticed Aylee frown, though she had no idea why, and Lucy thought that maybe Aylee didn't really want to talk to her and was only doing because she saw her alone. Shaking the thought away, as she was becoming more self-loathing as she spent more time alone, she smiled at the girl again as she blurted out her next words.

Lucy couldn't believe this. "I mean, if you want to, go for it. But I've been kind of lonely recently, so you're more than welcome to stay." she grinned. "Besides," she turned to Aylee's brother and the Slytherin girl. "I'm sure he'd appreciate some time alone with her."
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: End of Term Party [OPEN TO ALL]   End of Term Party [OPEN TO ALL] EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 7:32 pm

For a few moments, Aylee didn't know what to say and then she blurted out, "N-no, I just, I mean, you look like you don't want to talk to anyone so I don't want to bother you?" Then she shook her head. "God, I am making no sense at all..." she muttered before hearing Lucy's next words which made her grin and look at Kynan and Maya. Then she turned back to Lucy, smiling, "He does, he just doesn't know it." Whenever she was talking to her brother and she brought up the subject, Kynan would always ignore it or change the subject. Aylee knew that she shouldn't be interfering but she was just too... she couldn't find a word for that. She shrugged and realized that she had left a question unanswered.

"And I'm fine," Aylee said. "How was your year?" It was a question she often used when she had no idea what to say.

Last edited by Aylee Walters on Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maya Winchester
Adult
Maya Winchester

My Character

PostSubject: Re: End of Term Party [OPEN TO ALL]   End of Term Party [OPEN TO ALL] EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 10:51 pm

Maya watched Kynan finally swallowing his mouthful of food, a smile playing on the edge of her lips. "Great!" She replied enthusiastically. "I've met so many new people, plenty of first years and even some of the older students." Maya couldn't believe how friendly and welcoming everyone was, including the professors. She settled in really quick thanks to their immediate displays of kindness. "I just hope my grades are good enough to advance into second year.." she trailed off, a shadow of anxiety passed over her face as she faltered. "How about your year?" She had known Kynan a short space of time but she already felt so close to him. She was never this close to anyone her own age outside of the walls of Hogwarts. She was worried about making friends when she had first come but she had made plenty and one of her closets friends was a Gryffindor. Maya may have been ignorant about most of the wizarding world but she knew enough to know that Gryffindor's and Slytherin's didn't normally mingle too much.

"No not now, I'll wait to catch you off guard." She teased, an innocent expression forming her face. "Do you like the music?" She asked, tugging nervously at the hem of her dress. She looked over at the CD player, surprised that it could play. There must've been some magic involved as normally muggle contraptions didn't work inside the protective spells surrounding the vast landscape of Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
Kynan Walters
Adult
Kynan Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: End of Term Party [OPEN TO ALL]   End of Term Party [OPEN TO ALL] EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 10:38 am

Kynan listened to Maya and couldn't help but laugh loudly at the comment if her grades were good enough to advance to second year. His voice rung against the walls making a kind of echo with the music which didn't match well. "You have to be kidding me!" he exclaimed. "You're the smartest girl in class, of course you'll get to be a second year! If anyone isn't going to pass, it's me, I barely got Gryffindor five points this term..." he trailed off. Before he had met Maya, he had only known her from classes and secretly thought of her as a nerdy kid or something like that. But that was until he met her. Now they were really close friends. Even he still couldn't believe how close they were. Suddenly, Maya got his attention by asking how his year was. "It was..." Kynan shrugged. "Okay, I guess. I've made new friends. Been okay in classes." Honestly, he hated most classes. Except maybe Defence Against the Dark Arts and Herbology. And most of his new friends were older than him, as these friends included Ryland and Wade who had invited him to their study sessions at the Clocktower. He shrugged again. Then Maya was teasing him and he chuckled. "You'll have to wait a loooong time, then!" he joked. "I am the master of... being on guard?" He shook his head, laughing at himself.

He looked at the stereo at Maya's question. "Yeah, I am more of a fan of rap and rock," Kynan shrugged. "That song is one of Aylee's favourite, she loves those kind of love songs. I swear, if she finds a song she likes, she'll play it full blast in her room for a week till she can't stand it anymore and finds another song. My ears are still hurting from her singing." He then tried to imitate Aylee's voice, "I don't care! I love it! I don't care! I love it! I love it!" He grinned then said, "Her voice isn't that bad, though!"  

Then, out of pure curiousity, Kynan asked, "So are you still visiting us during the summer? Aylee has already owled our parents for permission and they said yes." To himself, he was probably more excited than Aylee  because the thought of seeing Maya over to summer made him smile. Why, he didn't know why.
Back to top Go down
Maya Winchester
Adult
Maya Winchester

My Character

PostSubject: Re: End of Term Party [OPEN TO ALL]   End of Term Party [OPEN TO ALL] EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 9:00 pm

Maya was slightly taken aback when Kynan began laughing at her. She felt relieved when he comforted her, a blush spreading across her checks. "Aww, thanks Kynan. And of course you will pass! If you don't I'm repeating the year with you." She confirmed defiantly. Maya picked up on the fact that Kynan didn't appear too enthusiastic about their first year at Hogwarts. But she knew him at this stage, he was usually quiet and reserved and didn't display his emotions too clearly, for the most part. Maya laughed at Kynan being goofy, she loved him for that. He didn't care what people thought and made her smile. Looking at Kynan joking around she realised how much he had grown up and matured in the past year. "Just you wait Kynan, I don't forget!" She joked back, trying to keep her voice mean and serious, but failing miserably as she burst out laughing at Kynan's expression.

"Sounds like me then." Maya smiled, she was often driving her brother's and her father up the wall playing music on full blast and hitting the replay button when one of her favourite songs came on. "I like most music." Maya shrugged, she was easygoing so didn't mind what was playing. "Oh I love that song!" Maya said, pretending to dance along to Kynan's impersonation of it.

"Yes! I'd love to!" Maya said, getting excited. "That's great." Maya's heart suddenly sinked. She hoped that she would get permission from her own father, she was sure that her mother wouldn't mind though. Maybe she should just ask her first, she thought, desperate to go see Kynan and Aylee over the summer. It would be a long summer if she didn't have interaction with anyone from school or the wizarding world. She was obviously looking forward to seeing her brothers once more but the isolation of the location of her house was a bit disheartening.
Back to top Go down
Kynan Walters
Adult
Kynan Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: End of Term Party [OPEN TO ALL]   End of Term Party [OPEN TO ALL] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:07 am

Kynan didn't reply when Maya said that she'd repeat the year with him. Maybe he didn't know what to say to that or maybe he was to shy to say something. But then Maya said that she will catch him off guard someday. Kynan laughed along with Maya, then asked, "Wait, you're serious, aren't you?" Doing the silly frightened expression again. Then he laughed again as Maya started dancing. "My voice is that bad!" he exclaimed, laughing.

He grinned for a minute before remembering something, "Hey, I just- we never got to do our bet!" Not long ago Kynan had said that he would surely fall during the first five minutes on his broom and Maya had said that she'll bet that he didn't. In the end they made a bet with five Galleons to the winner. And they still didn't get to fly during flying class.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Maya Winchester
Adult
Maya Winchester

My Character

PostSubject: Re: End of Term Party [OPEN TO ALL]   End of Term Party [OPEN TO ALL] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 1:34 pm

"Of course I am, I'm a Slytherin. We never joke." She said emphasizing the last few words. A smile played at the corner of her lips, she was so bad at trying to be serious! It was so hard to be serious around Kynan though, especially when he was putting on a scared impression. She couldn't remember laughing so much with anyone else before. She loved his goofy character and she had to admit that it probably brought out her better side. It was just too hard to be moody and grouchy with Kynan. "Hey, so my dancing is that bad!?" Maya exclaimed, trying to act offended and crossed her arms.

"Oh no!" Maya remember it too, groaning slightly. They still hadn't got to fly in flying lessons which was the biggest let down ever. "Don't worry we still have next year. A bet is a bet. And you promised that you would come to the quidditch pitch with me and practice. So plenty of time to see then." She perked up slightly at the thought of those plans. She was sad to be leaving Hogwarts for three months and the fact that one year had flown by so quickly, but there was always next year, she comforted herself.
Back to top Go down
Kynan Walters
Adult
Kynan Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: End of Term Party [OPEN TO ALL]   End of Term Party [OPEN TO ALL] EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 10:11 pm

"Oh, really?" Kynan teased when Maya said that Slytherins don't joke. He crossed his arms and, like Maya, tried to sound serious. But he ended up laughing all the same. Then Maya was trying to act offended which made him laugh even more. For a minute, he tried putting on a serious face, put his hand on Maya's shoulder and, as seriously as he could, said, "Yes." It didn't take long for him to start laughing again. "Don't worry, my dancing is worse than yours," Kynan said, not wanting to really offend her. Then, half-joking, he wondered out loud, "Have we ever had a conversation without laughing so hard that we almost can't stop?"

Maya decided that they still had next year and that he had told her that he'd practise flying with her. "You'll have to teach me how to fly, then," Kynan said. "I heard you're on the Slytherin Quidditch Team!" He wanted to join the Gryffindor Quidditch Team himself but since he didn't know how to fly yet, he didn't want to join and look stupid.
Back to top Go down
Maya Winchester
Adult
Maya Winchester

My Character

PostSubject: Re: End of Term Party [OPEN TO ALL]   End of Term Party [OPEN TO ALL] EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 11:21 pm

"Obviously." Maya stated, trying to keep her voice cool and looking past Kynan, off in the distance, trying to act all mysterious. Kynan followed suit and soon the pair of them were in hysterics once more. "Hey!" Maya chided Kynan as she was acting all offended and he kept laughing at her. A smile was playing on her lips though, but soon Kynan was acting serious once more. "Well that's hard to believe," she scoffed. "My dancing was awful!" She admitted. "But I could only dance as well as you sang." She joked with him. "I know." Maya said agreeing. It wasn't a bad thing that they got on so well. Also she was glad of it, as she glanced around the room taking her attention off of Kynan for a few moments. No one else seemed to be having as much fun as them and she was glad that the music was playing loudly so no one would overhear their silly conversation. Not that she was embarrassed by it.

"Oh yeah, I'm chaser." Maya said, with less enthusiasm then she herself had even expected. She hadn't actually done much with the Sltherin team yet, a few practices here and there, but no real competition just yet. Not many people had actually turned up to tryouts for the team so she questioned her flying ability, but was still happy that she made the team. "And why would I do that? To help Gryffindor beat Slytherin and win the quidditch cup?" She asked, faking being shocked and placed her hand over her chest. "I'll help you fly though." She said more seriously. "And you can help me with something." She said, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character
Activity: Junior Undersecretary to the Minister of Magic

PostSubject: Re: End of Term Party [OPEN TO ALL]   End of Term Party [OPEN TO ALL] EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 12:17 am

Morgana wasn't a person for partying, but some things just had to be experienced. So, she walked calmly out of the common room, wearing a short, flowery dress that made her feel completely out of place. She sighed and walked up into the entrance hall, and into the great hall. She found the decorations admirable and saw Maya and Kynan talking to each other, obviously engrossed in conversation.

And she saw Lucy and Aylee, two of the few people she actually liked. She put on a smile she only bothered to show them and walked over. "Hey guys," she said, noticing how Lucy seemed a bit off and Aylee a bit unsure. She didn't comment, however, deciding to let it slip her by.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kynan Walters
Adult
Kynan Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: End of Term Party [OPEN TO ALL]   End of Term Party [OPEN TO ALL] EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 6:16 pm

"Well, thanks a lot," Kynan tried to act offended, but once again, he failed at being serious and burst out laughing. He put his hands in his jean's back pockets and leaned against the table. Then Maya said that she was a chaser, although her voice seemed down. Before he could say something, Maya was pretending to be shocked, making Kynan laugh again. "Yes!" he exclaimed jokingly before Maya said that she'd help him with his flying. "Help you with what?" he then asked, then seized his chance. "Dancing!" Kynan exclaimed, grabbing Maya's hand and practically dragged her towards the middle of the Great Hall.

Then he grinned and started dancing.
Back to top Go down
Maya Winchester
Adult
Maya Winchester

My Character

PostSubject: Re: End of Term Party [OPEN TO ALL]   End of Term Party [OPEN TO ALL] EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 4:31 pm

Maya was shocked at first when Kynan mentioned dancing. Most guys she knew hated dancing and were always self conscious and sulked in the corner when it came to it. She soon realised what he was doing and where she was guiding him so stopped resisting and followed suit. She didn't let go of his hand though as it felt warm and nice. A new song came on and Maya began to go mad dancing with Kyan, really getting into it. She began to sing along too, really liking the song choice. She turned to Aylee giving her a sly thumbs up, conveying how impressed she was with her CD.

Back to top Go down
Kynan Walters
Adult
Kynan Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: End of Term Party [OPEN TO ALL]   End of Term Party [OPEN TO ALL] EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 7:20 pm

Kynan was a bit surprised that Maya didn't resist to his suggestion on dancing but he didn't question it. As a new song came on the radio, Maya gave Aylee a thumbs up, to which he grinned at. He wasn't a fan of the music which Aylee liked but he still danced along to it. He wasn't a very good dancer either, but he still kept dancing. Whatever others thought about his dancing- Kynan really wasn't in the mood to hear it as he was getting into the music like Maya. He laughed a few times as the song was a bit funny to him. He felt sorry for Taylor's ex-boyfriend- having a song written about him. Well, that wouldn't be too bad, either, Kynan thought, laughing again. Then another song came on and he continued dancing, grinning.

Back to top Go down
Maya Winchester
Adult
Maya Winchester

My Character

PostSubject: Re: End of Term Party [OPEN TO ALL]   End of Term Party [OPEN TO ALL] EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 2:11 pm

Maya thought that the song choices weren't Kynan's favourite, but she didn't dwell on the fact as they continued dancing. Maybe at the next party he could make a request. When Avril Lavinge came on Maya started bopping up and down, shaking her head from side to side, going crazy with a smile on her face. She sang "here's to never growing old" really loud and got Kynan to join her too. Maya loved the next song, it was quite popular in the muggle world, but it was in Irish. This version was really popular in Ireland.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End of Term Party [OPEN TO ALL]   End of Term Party [OPEN TO ALL] Empty

Back to top Go down

End of Term Party [OPEN TO ALL]
Page 1 of 1