HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Visiting Zonko's for the first time EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Visiting Zonko's for the first time EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Visiting Zonko's for the first time EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Visiting Zonko's for the first time EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Visiting Zonko's for the first time EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Visiting Zonko's for the first time EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Visiting Zonko's for the first time EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Visiting Zonko's for the first time EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Visiting Zonko's for the first time EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Visiting Zonko's for the first time EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Visiting Zonko's for the first time EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Visiting Zonko's for the first time EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Visiting Zonko's for the first time EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Visiting Zonko's for the first time EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Visiting Zonko's for the first time EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Visiting Zonko's for the first time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Dark Wizard

Visiting Zonko's for the first time Empty
PostSubject: Visiting Zonko's for the first time   Visiting Zonko's for the first time EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 5:41 pm

Walking behind Shah, Wade smiled at seeing everything for the first time. It was a decently sized shop, but from inside, it looked huge. He had heard so much of this place, yet never actually been in it. "Well, I can cross Zonko's out of my school bucket list." He smiled at Shah. Wade bad a mental list of all the things he wanted to do while in school, most of them had either Shah, Lucy or Ryland in them. James was also someone he'd want to go on adventures with.

He listened as Shah proudly announced she was in Gryffindor, and Wade waited for his father to make a rude remark about the lions, and his instincts told him to be ready to defend Shah's house, though he knew she could easily do it herself if the time called for it. She was that amazing.

Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Zonko's for the first time   Visiting Zonko's for the first time EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 1:52 pm

Shah grinned at everything. The place was amazing, and she was glad she was here. For the first time. With Wade. She nodded at him. "Well, I'm going to add 'Visit Zonko's often' to my bucket list."

The place was crowded. Students walked in and out. In that moment, she forgot that Mr Malfoy hadn't replied to her statement. She grabbed Wade's arm and pointed at a rack filled with Extendable Ears. "Oh my gosh, Wade! We've heard so much about that!"

Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Zonko's for the first time   Visiting Zonko's for the first time EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 5:05 pm

Wade grinned at Shah, "Should we get one?" then, before waiting for an answer he took her hand and walked over to the strange-looking objects. "I think we should." He inspected the ears, trying to look for one that matched his skin tone, though it wasn't hard to find. "Hey, Dad. When was the last time you came here?" he found himself asking, and quickly regretted asking the question.

"You don't have to answer." he said, turning his gaze away, and focusing on the Ear he was holding to Shah's cheek, comparing the flesh tones. "I like it when you blush." Wade admitted to Shah, smirking.

Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Zonko's for the first time   Visiting Zonko's for the first time EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 11:47 am

Shah blushed more. "Let's buy two of them." She said taking the two Ears Wade had picked. She walked over to the counter, leaving Wade and his father. The least she could do was let them have a father and son moment.

She stood in the long line at the counter, waiting to pay for the Ears.

Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Zonko's for the first time   Visiting Zonko's for the first time EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 3:10 am

"Okay..." Wade was left alone with his father. But wasn't this what he'd been waiting for? To meet the man who gave him life? "So, I bet you think I'm crazy." he sighed while he glanced at Shah, watching her stand at the counter.

Back to top Go down
Kellin Leo Malfoy

Kellin Leo Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Adult

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Zonko's for the first time   Visiting Zonko's for the first time EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 12:16 am

Watching the small exchange of words between Wade and his girl, Kellin decided to stay quiet. After she'd gone away to pay for the Extendable Ears, he took a step towards his son. "I actually only came here once with Phoenix. We didn't buy much besides some prank-useful things." he was now inspecting the Marauder's Maps on the wall. "They didn't have these when I was younger. They would have come in handy."

In the middle of his thoughts, Wade spoke again. "Crazy? For dating a Gryffindor? Or for asking if I've ever been here?" he questioned, sure that his boy was talking about the first one.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Zonko's for the first time   Visiting Zonko's for the first time EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 4:49 pm

"Did you and Phoenix get along?" he asked his father as he watched him eye the maps. "And I suspect they're fake, but I'm not sure." he pointed to the parchments, making it obvious that it showed Ryland was in the Clock Tower, though Wade was sure he never came in there after Aurelia unless it was for practicing.

"The first one." Wade sighed, hoping to get his father's approval though he knew he would object. "I really like her, but I want to know what you think." he admitted, feeling a strange anger building up in his chest.

Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Zonko's for the first time   Visiting Zonko's for the first time EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 2:26 pm

Shah watched Wade and Mr. Malfoy talking. She couldn't suppress her curiosity as to what they were talking. She even felt like she was more excited for their meeting.

"Here it is, dear." The woman behind the counter said.

"Thank you." Shah smiled and slipped the Ears in her bag. Shah moved on to look at other things in the shop. She was feeling conflicted. Wade and his father were meeting for the first time in a long time, but Wade and Shah were on a date. Was she supposed to go over there and interrupt their conversation or give them some more time? She was honestly confused.

She finally decided to go with the latter rather than the former. She walked past a few shelves looking but not really seeing. She was thinking about Mr. Malfoy. He seemed like an intimidating man, like a strong and powerful one. She just hoped he wouldn't use all of that on Wade.

Kellin Leo Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Adult

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Zonko's for the first time   Visiting Zonko's for the first time EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 4:45 am

"We're brothers. We fight, argue, try to kill ourselves. But we were always there for each other." Kellin admitted. "He kept in touch with me for all these years. He always got me out of trouble." His lips curled into a smile, "I suspect that's similar to you and your cousin?"

"Is she a pureblood?" he asked while taking a quick glance at the Gryffindor. "Because I don't think so. You deserve better. You're a Malfoy, Wade. For Merlin's sake! You are part of a noble family, act like one. Treat yourself like one."
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Zonko's for the first time   Visiting Zonko's for the first time EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 2:36 am

"Lucy and I don't talk to each other anymore. At least not as much as we used to. She's always with Ryland." Wade admitted, feeling terrible for remembering such things. He scolded himself and pushed the thought as far away as he could.

His father's words didn't come off as a surprise. He had expected him to curse her the moment they met. "What do you suggest I do? Break up with her?" he asked almost sarcastically. A part of him knew he'd have to. A part of him knew his father would never accept him if he chose her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Zonko's for the first time   Visiting Zonko's for the first time Empty

Back to top Go down

Visiting Zonko's for the first time
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live the Magic! :: Hogsmeade Village :: Zonko's Joke Shop-
Jump to: