HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Sat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Sat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Fri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Mon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Sun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Sun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Mon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Wed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Tue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Mon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Sun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Share | 

Ice Cream with Lucy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryland Malfoy
Adult

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

PostSubject: Ice Cream with Lucy   Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:57 am

Seeing as he had spent many of his time inside the Castle, Ryland decided it was time to finally take his first trip to Hogsmeade, and who would be better to go with than his new sister?

Wearing a simple hoodie to cover himself from the chilly weather and jeans, Ryland walked next to Lucy and towards the ice cream shop she had told him about. "What's it called again?" he asked her with a frown, not being a fan of any sort of cold or wet thing.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream with Lucy   Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:37 am

Holding on to Ryland's arm just like she did with Wade and James, Lucy laughed as she replied. "Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlor." Her laughed had not changed since her first year, it was still loud and open. "Come on, Morgana works there." she pulled at his sleeve. "I want you to meet her, since I don't think you have." Lucy knew people, not on a personal level, but enough to introduce Ryland to as many people as she could.

They finally reached the shop and she was once again awed by the many smells. Looking at all the flavors brought her mind back to her first trip here, when she was with Ella, Elie, and James. James. The name lingered on her mind, making it's way down to her lips. It took her a second to realize she had whispered it, and her cheeks blushed as she still hadn't told Ryland about it.

Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream with Lucy   Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:51 pm

Laughing along with Lucy, Ryland realized how lucky he was to not only have found Hogwarts, but also a family. All the years spent in the orphanage with no one else but bullies taught him to keep to himself, to think of everyone as enemies until they proved to be otherwise, but he couldn't do that with the people here. They were all just like him. Now that he knew that the Malfoy family used to be only pure-bloods, he wondered how it was that Phoenix, Lucy's father, even want to adopt him.

"Actually, I have." he said, remembering the girl he'd met by the forest who talked to snakes. He found that to be quite fascinating. "But I wouldn't mind seeing her again. I have so much to ask about that talent of hers." He was sure Lucy knew about it, as they appreared to be friends.

As they entered the Ice Cream Shop, Ryland's eyes widened. He had never seen that much ice cream in one room! "Woah." he whispered, looking at all the flavors, and already deciding what he would older. Suddenly, it appeared that Lucy had said something. "What?" he asked her, looking back at her as her cheeks turned pink. Ryland looked around, thinking she had maybe done something embarrassing while he wasn't looking. "Did I miss anything? Where's Morgana?"
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream with Lucy   Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:02 pm

"Oh, I was asking the same thing." Lucy replied, quickly gathering strength to not give herself away. "She's usually in here as soon as the door opens." Like Ry, she glanced at all the flavors, choosing to stay away from vanilla at all costs.  "I think I want Bertie Bott's this time." she smiled as she pointed to the bucket of ice cream in front of her.

Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream with Lucy   Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:35 pm

Letting her blushing aside, Ryland decided it was best to not question her at the moment. Instead, he glanced around and hoped Morgana was working today, because he wanted to ask how it was possible that she could do what she did, and he was too timid to ask Lucy about that, even though she probably knew the answer.
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin

My Character
Activity: Junior Undersecretary to the Minister of Magic

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream with Lucy   Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:14 am

Morgana was in the backroom when she heard the door opening. She was pretty sure that her boss was out there, but when all she heard was some muttering and no familiar booming voice, as her boss had, she rose from the table, opened the door and looked around the corner. Lucy and ... Ryland. It was Ryland right? Oh, she was terrible with names. But she was pretty sure of it. She put on a big, friendly smile and walked over to them.

"Hello Lucy, Ryland. A new Hogsmeade weekend, then? What can I get you? We've got basically anything, so any flavour you want, I can almost guarantee that we have it. Given that it's a real food taste. If you're looking for nasty tastes that really has got nothing to do with food, we do have Bertie Bott's, " she joked, waving in the direction of the manycolored flavour, her smile staying on her face, and her tone welcoming. She had worked a lot on that tone, and she had finally managed to perfect it. Though her boss thought it might be a bit sugar sweet, however, that was all right since she worked in an ice cream parlour.

Thanks to the amazing Jett!!

Slytherin Pride:

Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream with Lucy   Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:36 pm

As soon as Ryland caught sight of Morgana, all of his questions disappeared. All the things he wanted to ask, he chose not to as this was not the time. Maybe he could catch her later, when she wasn't working. "Hi." He tried to smile. "We'll both have Bertie Bott's." Ryland said, taking some coins out of his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream with Lucy   Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:19 pm

Morgana gave a nod. "All right then, two Bertie Bott's coming up," she said softly and walked over to the many-colored ice, scooping up two scoops of the ice and returning back with them handing them over.
"That'll be forty sickles," she said calmly, seeing Ryland take out some coins from his pockets.

Slytherin Pride:

Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream with Lucy   Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:38 pm

Carefully, Ryland placed the coins om the counter, counting themuntil he was absolutely sure he had the right amount. "Here you go," he said as he finally handed the coins to Morgana. It was enough to pay for both, Lucy and himself, but had she, or any other girl payed for herself, Ryland would have broken what Wade and Phoenix had taught him.

"Hey, Morgana?" He found himself asking carelessly, "Do you think maybe we could take a trip to the Forest? I can ask Professor Vega for permission, though we'd probably have to pick some stuff up for her." He added with a calm look. "I'd like to learn more about you." Before he said it, he wondered if it sounded strange, so he kept adding, "It's not a date! It's just me trying to make friends..." his cheeks turned red, like his sweater, and he quickly turned to Lucy all the while pleading for assistance.
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream with Lucy   Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:05 am

Morgana accepted the money Ryland gave her and quickly made the assumption that he was paying for the both of them. "Thanks," she said calmly, putting the money away into the cashier. She had been rather fascinated by the system of the cashiers, actually. She had always been curious as to how they worked, and now she knew. Magic could be wonderful at times.

She looked back at the two of them when Ryland called for her attention. She blinked at his words, confused as to why he wanted to take the trip, getting more confused when he said he wanted to know more about her, and even more so when he quickly spluttered out that it wasn't a date and started blushing. She noticed the look he sent at Lucy, pleading for help. She raised a delicate eyebrow. She concluded that he was blushing because he thought that she'd think he was asking her on a date due to his interest in her.

"Don't fret, I understood what you meant," she said calmly. She wondered what to say though. Did she really wish to talk to people about herself? She didn't get why she'd want to. But would he think her overly rude if she said 'no'? Or would he feel hurt if she refused? She hoped not. But honestly, would it be so bad to just talk to someone? What could it hurt? And, also, the thought of wandering in the forest was rather exciting, especially if they got permission. She sighed and gave a small, calm smile.

"Sure, why not?" she said in an even tone. Then she added: "But only if you get permission. I'm not willing to loose more points because of the Forest." She supposed he'd understand why. After all, he had been there and been one who lost points.

Slytherin Pride:

Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream with Lucy   Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:11 am

Ryland sighed at knowing his words weren't taken wrongly. It wasn't that he didn't think Morgana was pretty, because she was. Pushing those thoughts aside, he smiled at her. "I'll get permission, don't worry." He knew Professor Vega wouldn't let Slytherin lose points, so he planned to use that to his advantage, yet he didn't know exactly what he would say.

I've still got time anyway, he thought as he opened the door for Lucy and they both headed back to Hogwarts, ready to start their boring weekend lives again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream with Lucy   

Back to top Go down

Ice Cream with Lucy
Page 1 of 1