Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 6 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 6 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 6 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 6 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 6 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 6 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 6 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 6 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 6 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 6 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 6 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Comment on the Avatar Above You

Go down 
+57
Dakota Lancaster
Oliver Bennett
Evan Williams
Saryana Greenwood
Oddmund Hansen
Agnes Beaumont
Danny Sinclair
Hunter VanDerberg
Sydney Hale
Aoife O'Donnell
Vanessa Di Angelo
Brage Ødegaard
Miles Raleigh
Miranda Cunningham
Zypher Andrews
Austin Sinclair
Tessa Grey
Ariella Capulet
Chad Wilcox
Aleksander Krupp
Thaorson Kam Elddirs
Ridley Arrington
Celia Montresor
Sparkle
Ansel Beaumont
Cecelia Daniels
Matthew Bennett
Colton White
Ariadne O'Rieley
Arwen Pierce
Lyra VanDerberg
James Morgenstern
Nadia Murray
Derek Lawrence
Phineas Button
Mo Jae Hwa
Caroline Forbes
Blake Ralston
Lyn VanDerberg
Mordred Gaunt
Ariel Wilde
Tessa Di Angelo
Lucy Malfoy
Ryland Malfoy
Jennifer Moss
Wade Malfoy
Zinnia Montresor
Seren Pierce
Lyrica Hexem
Leila Blackwood
Elita Malfoy
Aylee Walters
Deirdre Seamore
Maya Winchester
Lucia Henley
Darcy Wilde
Morgana Gaunt
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
::
Activity:

Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 7:14 pm

Arwen looks so happy or like shes trying to convince someone to give her something. Like an icecream cone or a cookie. She's like, "Pretty please?"
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character
Activity: Junior Undersecretary to the Minister of Magic

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:21 pm

Vanessa looks as if someone has just told her somethng that shocked her to the core. She looks good shocked. She also looks as if she's doing a selfie and has fixed her hair to lie in a perfect way. Her lipstick makes her look awesomely cute, yet hardcore, so she is downright awesome Razz
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 10:39 am

I think she put herself in the small squishy box, locked herself in and plans on being some sort of zombie type thing forever. Living in her box. Razz
Back to top Go down
Seren Pierce
Adult
Seren Pierce

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw Student

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 3:25 pm

It seems to me as though Aoife was perhaps walking past someone that she doesn't like and was simply ignoring them, but the person called out an insult as she walked past. So Aoife has just turned around with an "oh no you did not" type of look on her face and is perhaps preparing to reply with an insult of her own.
Back to top Go down
Blake Ralston
Adult
Blake Ralston

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 8:20 pm

Seren is looking directly into the camera as if she's saying I dare you to say something. She doesn't look very approachable, but maybe that's just because I know her personality Razz

She looks like she's giving off "I am great and I know it! kind of vibes. Like she's a very confident person that you would not want to cross!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 3:29 am

Oh, my. Blake looks super good Razz He looks like he's trying to show off, like he's trying to be cooler and awesomer. I think the girl he likes just walked by and he's all like "omg Blake. Be cool. Be coooool."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 3:59 am

Camilla looks like she is deep in thought. First thing in the morning. A cup of coffee to help focus her thoughts. Her expression mirrors that of sherlock holmes. She also has a look like 'you really call this an important reason to harass me with your presence at this time of the day?' type expression. Deep contemplation or just merely bored at whatever is going on. She seems to also be slightly relaxed yet ready to get moving.

Last edited by Nii Miso on Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 4:11 am

*whispers* That's Camilla, not Agnes. This is all In-Character, love.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 7:20 am

I should not read pms on one site and type things on another XD Fixed it. ~Kris
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 8:19 pm

Nii looks super adorable. Like she is siling and everything and I just wanna hug her. Or turn her evil. Whichever works out first.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 8:51 pm

Vanessa looks super cute! She also looks like she's hiding something behind her and some came into her room and so now she's all like "NOPE, I haven't done anything. It wasn't me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 6:36 am

Lucy looks like she knows something you do not know. That and she thinks the idiot making her laugh needs to get a clue.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 2:02 pm

Jasper looks kind of evil, in a dark and sexy wayl He is like, "Im superior to you and everyone knows it. Now kneel, peasant."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 4:09 pm

Vanessa looks like she just received a puppy for christmas and is so extremely happy. The puppy looks more like help me. Vanessa herself looks like the girl from legally blond who enjoyed dressing up her animal and just did.
Back to top Go down
Ariadne O'Rieley
Fifth Year
Fifth Year
Ariadne O'Rieley

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 4, Madam Puddifoot's Employee

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 6:33 pm

Ayyan looks constipated. (Just my opinion, lol)
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 7:29 pm

Ari is posing and deliberately putting on a big huge smile which masks the evil, twisted being that she really is! Razz
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity: Adult

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 9:48 pm

Aoife is like "Try me bitch" To someone who just walked by. She seems confident in herself and daring someone to say something. In a ways, she is a BAMF
Back to top Go down
Oliver Bennett
Head Boy
Head Boy
Oliver Bennett

My Character
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year 7, Head Boy, Three Broomsticks worker

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:19 am

Tessa looks like someone just said something bad about her and now she's saying "Oooooh, hellll no. Bitch, you did not. Hmmm." I also imagine her saying it in this really thick black independent woman accent.
Back to top Go down
Ariadne O'Rieley
Fifth Year
Fifth Year
Ariadne O'Rieley

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 4, Madam Puddifoot's Employee

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 1:18 am

Ollie looks like he's just done something really bad. So he's trying to hide from getting in trouble Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 10:43 am

Ariadne looks like she is posing for miss america or a beauty pagent. She seems to have the pagent in the bag if the latter.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 1:13 pm

Ayyan looks like he is trying to seduce someone. LIke he is sprawled across the beach and is all like, "Hey baby"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 6:11 pm

Tessa looks like she just got into one heck of a cat fight and came out the victor. Looking at the bystanders like do you want to be next.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 8:48 pm

Peeves looks like someone just scared the bejeezus out of him Razz
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 9:04 pm

Lucy looks so cute and happy. or it may just be a trick and she is plotting an evil plan and is smiling a smile full of evil smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 10:30 pm

Tessa looks like a super model. You know, with the lighting and stuff and whatnot. She looks very gorgeous, of course. And she kinda looks like she's daring you to come and talk to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Comment on the Avatar Above You
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next