Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
A Friendly Meeting  EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
A Friendly Meeting  EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
A Friendly Meeting  EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
A Friendly Meeting  EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
A Friendly Meeting  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
A Friendly Meeting  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
A Friendly Meeting  EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
A Friendly Meeting  EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
A Friendly Meeting  EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
A Friendly Meeting  EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
A Friendly Meeting  EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
A Friendly Meeting  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
A Friendly Meeting  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
A Friendly Meeting  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
A Friendly Meeting  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

A Friendly Meeting

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

A Friendly Meeting  Empty
PostSubject: A Friendly Meeting    A Friendly Meeting  EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:30 pm

Aylee was sitting down, legs crossed, next to her best friend Sydney in the courtyard. She and Sydney had been hanging out here for a while, talking about what they did in the summer break and the upcoming year. It was the beginning of the fourth term and Aylee bit her lip as she scanned the courtyard.

She had been hoping to bump into her younger brother who had just started Hogwarts. She hadn't seen him since summer so she hoped he was okay. Aylee looked back at Sydney who was still next to her. "What?" she said, realizing that her friend had said something she didn't catch.

Closed to Sydney Hale and Kynan Walters.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw - Year 2, Zonko's Joke Shop Worker

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Meeting    A Friendly Meeting  EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:34 pm

"I had said, who are you.looking for? And isn't your brother supposed to start this year? You only mentioned I a million times?" She laughed and looked around the courtyard. She saw all the familiar faces and smiled at everyone who passed.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Meeting    A Friendly Meeting  EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:40 pm

Aylee grinned at her friend. "My brother, yes and yes," she answered as Sydney started looking around the courtyard herself. I wonder where he is, she wondered as she too started scanning the faces again. Suddenly, Aylee saw his face.

She poked Sydney's shoulder with her elbow and pointed. "That's him," Aylee muttered and waved towards her brother's familiar face.

Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Meeting    A Friendly Meeting  EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:45 pm

"Wow,." Sydney watched as the dark haired boy approached them. "Sup?" Sydney asked confidently when he got to them. She looked into his dark eyes and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kynan Walters
Adult
Kynan Walters

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Meeting    A Friendly Meeting  EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:48 pm

Kynan had found his way towards the courtyard, as he has been itching to explore the castle all day. It was a big and there were many students about. He caught sight a couple of students perform some spells and watched for a few moments before looking around. Nobody noticed him, until he saw a brunette wave at him. Aylee! he thought as he found himself walking over to his older sister and her friend.

"Hello!" he exclaimed, smiling at Aylee. "How are you?" Kynan looked at his sister's friend and recognized her immediately. Over the summer holidays, Aylee had invited a friend over to a sleepover. That must be her... he thought, trying to remember the girl's name. Sydney? He sat down next to his sister and realized that he was staring at Sydney. Kynan shook his head and looked at his sister. "I got sorted into Gryffindor!" he said.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Meeting    A Friendly Meeting  EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:53 pm

Sydney noticed kynan staring at her so she gave him a friendly.smile. "oh booo. You're not ravenclaw? I guess it cuz ur not as cool as us" she laughed as she threw an arm Around aylees shoulder. "Congrats,little dude." She said with a wink
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Meeting    A Friendly Meeting  EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 5:27 pm

Aylee smiled at Kynan as he came over to join them. "I'm great! How about you?" she replied, gesturing for him to sit down. She noticed Kynan looking at Sydney and grinned sheepishly. Biting her lip, Aylee turned to her brother.

"Welcome to Hogwarts!" she exclaimed, throwing her hands in the air and ignoring a few stares from nearby students. Then she heard Kynan say that he got sorted into Gryffindor. "Well, congratulations," Aylee managed to say before Sydney threw an arm around her. She grinned.

Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Meeting    A Friendly Meeting  EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 5:33 pm

"Say aylee, I don't think your little brother has passed my initiation test yet,.has he?" She got a n evil smile on her face and giggled softly.
Back to top Go down
Kynan Walters
Adult
Kynan Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Meeting    A Friendly Meeting  EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 5:35 pm

"I'm good," Kynan answered. Then he looked at Sydney. "I guess you're not in Gryffindor because you're not as cool as us," he teased and crossed his arms like cool people do. He then let his arms fall to his side. "And I am not little! I'm... eleven." Kynan sighed as he realized that Aylee was thirteen now. Two years older than him. Like always.

When Sydney said something about an initiation test, Kynan looked at her, puzzled. "Initiation?" he asked, suddenly a bit afraid of the blonde's evil smile.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Meeting    A Friendly Meeting  EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 5:43 pm

Aylee smiled. "How do you like Hogwarts so far?" she remembered being a first year, trying to find her way around. It was a very huge castle but still, everyone ends up saying 'it's awesome'.

She turned around to look at Sydney, shocked. "What initiation?" she half asked, half yelled. If Aylee knew anything, she knew that Sydney worked at Zonko's and liked pranks. She bit her lip and wondered what Sydney was up to.

Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Meeting    A Friendly Meeting  EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 5:48 pm

"Don't worry, little cub. You just have to answer a few questions for me. No worries." She ruffled kynans hair and smiled. "It'll be totes easy!"
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Meeting    A Friendly Meeting  EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 5:53 pm

Aylee bit her lip and flashed a warning glance at her friend. "Sydney..." she said, giving her a look that said what-are-you-trying-to-do? Sydney had never mentioned an initiation test until Kynan showed up. What is she up to? Aylee thought.

Back to top Go down
Kynan Walters
Adult
Kynan Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Meeting    A Friendly Meeting  EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 5:58 pm

"Um... okay...?" Kynan answered hesitantly. The surprised look on Aylee's face made him realize that Sydney had never done this 'initiation' before. He saw his sister flash Sydney a glance.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Meeting    A Friendly Meeting  EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 6:00 pm

"Aylee, love, can you give us a few minutes please?" She flashed aylee a look that said go away. She then turned to kynan and smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Meeting    A Friendly Meeting  EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 6:06 pm

Aylee narrowed her eyes at Sydney and stood up. Almost tripping over her school robes, she walked a few feet away and sat down where she could still hear what Sydney was saying. Is she crushing on him or something? Aylee thought. If she does, she's a good actress. Then she shook her head. If Sydney was crushing on someone, she always makes it obvious. It must be something else...

Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Meeting    A Friendly Meeting  EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 6:09 pm

"Listen kynan, I need your help with something. Don't you wanna help me?" She laid her hand on his arm and gave him her best innocent girl face. She made her voice go all cute and innocent and batted her eyelashes, making her green eyes look even greener.
Back to top Go down
Kynan Walters
Adult
Kynan Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Meeting    A Friendly Meeting  EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 6:18 pm

"Depends on what you want me to do..." Kynan answered slowly, looking at Sydney's puppy dog face. He saw Aylee nearby and flashed her a what-the-heck-is-going-on? look.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Meeting    A Friendly Meeting  EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 6:27 pm

"Don't worry, little cub. I just need you to help me with a little problem I have." She looked at aylee and gave her the look. She then turned back to kynan and started twirling her hair.
Back to top Go down
Kynan Walters
Adult
Kynan Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Meeting    A Friendly Meeting  EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 12:50 pm

"Um... what's the problem?" Kynan asked hesitantly. Aylee's face told him that this was leading to trouble. Sydney's face scared him a little.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Meeting    A Friendly Meeting  EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 12:59 pm

"Its nothing major. There's just this girl. We don't get along. And as you know, I'm a prankster. And if you didn't know..... now you do. I need your help with a little prank." She smiled and gave him her best 'please help me' look.
Back to top Go down
Kynan Walters
Adult
Kynan Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Meeting    A Friendly Meeting  EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 7:56 pm

"What makes you think I am going to prank a girl that you don't like and that I barely know?" Kynan asked, feeling confused. "Why not ask Aylee or someone else? Why me?"
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Meeting    A Friendly Meeting  EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:21 pm

Aylee bit her lip as Sydney said she wanted to prank someone she didn't get along with. Her brother was as confused as ever. Standing up, she rushed over towards Sydney, grabbed her hand and pulled her away from Kynan.

"What the heck are you doing?" she asked furiously.

Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Meeting    A Friendly Meeting  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 8:38 pm

"Relax, aylee. i just need a partner in crime. no biggie. unless you wanna help me prank lucy?" She said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Meeting    A Friendly Meeting  EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 6:54 am

"Well, why did you ask Ky-" Aylee started, then stopped. "Lucy? Why Lucy?"

Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Meeting    A Friendly Meeting  EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 12:45 pm

"Oh, please. you know why lucy. dont act dim. She's the reason James dissed me. She's the 'someone else'." sydney wiped the tear from her eye and shook her head. "Thats why."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Meeting    A Friendly Meeting  Empty

Back to top Go down

A Friendly Meeting
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next