Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Professor Application - Zaiden Black EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Professor Application - Zaiden Black EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Professor Application - Zaiden Black EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Professor Application - Zaiden Black EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Professor Application - Zaiden Black EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Professor Application - Zaiden Black EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Professor Application - Zaiden Black EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Professor Application - Zaiden Black EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Professor Application - Zaiden Black EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Professor Application - Zaiden Black EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Professor Application - Zaiden Black EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Professor Application - Zaiden Black EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Professor Application - Zaiden Black EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Professor Application - Zaiden Black EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Professor Application - Zaiden Black EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Professor Application - Zaiden Black

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Professor Application - Zaiden Black Empty
PostSubject: Professor Application - Zaiden Black   Professor Application - Zaiden Black EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 10:07 pm

Your Full Name: Zaiden Black

School where you graduated (Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang, ...): Hogwarts

Subject you are applying for: Ancient Runes

Why do you want to become a professor?: I'd like to pass on my knowledge to younger students so that they can succeed in any field they chose. Also, Hogwarts was my first home, and I very well can't leave it now!

Why you have chosen this subject?: I've always love translating the runes, finding the ancient texts fascinating to study. It was also my best subject at school.

Have you applied for any professions yet?: No, this is my first job I've applied for.

Will you be able to post 1 to 2 lessons/month minimum?: Yes, quite easily.

Do you have any previous experience in this field?: Not in teaching, no. Though I graduate top of my class in the subject.

Role Playing Example(minimum 350 words ; Describe teaching your first class):
Zaiden sat at his desk in the front of the class, reading a couple of the pages of the textbook he was to use to teach his students. He had seen it already, of course, during his own classes here at Hogwarts, so it was merely a review of sorts. He was halfway through the tenth page when the bell rang, signalling that the lunch hour was finished. His door being already open, a group of third-years filled in, rather noisily, and sat down at their desks still chatting. The new professor raised his voice slightly over the clamor and and said "If you wouldn't mind, I would like to finish this page in quiet." The students turned to look at him, and looked stunned to seem him. A quiet murmuring spread out through them, all wondering who he was. "I thought we were supposed to have an old short man as a teacher?" "He's much too young to be teaching!". A smile played upon Zaiden's lips, and he quickly finished the page, closing it and placing it on the desk in front of him.

"Right," he began, picking up his wand, flicking it at the black board behind him, where his name was written by a floating piece of chalk, "My name is Zaiden Black. You may all call me Professor Black. Doesn't suit you? Well, that's a shame, for you'll be calling me that anyways." He smiled briefly at the students looking up at him. "This year, I'll be teaching you all the Study of Ancient Runes. Now, I'm sure you all have your nice little textbooks from Diagon Alley, so we can hop straight to it." The chalk zoomed to the left edge of the chalk board and started jotting down the runes that signified the numbers zero to nine. The new teacher got up and pointed to the first one. "This rune is a drawing of a Demiguise. This little creature, as a matter of fact, looks like an ape with black eyes. It is herbivorous, and it can make itself invisible. The fact that it can do so is why it is the symbol for our first number: Zero." He quickly looked around the class to make sure everyone was taking notes on what he was saying. "Little fun fact, by the way, the Demiguise's long silky hair, very hard to come by, is what is used in invisibility cloaks." Smiling around at the class, he was happy to see that there were some faces that showed interest. Hopefully he could make the dull subject a little more entertaining this year...
[Words: 436]

Thank you for applying.
Your application has been - accepted. You are now the Ancient Runes Professor. Congratulations! An owl has been sent to you will all the details. Don't forget to read all the rules.
Back to top Go down

Professor Application - Zaiden Black
Page 1 of 1