Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Dinner with the Snakes (Open to all Slytherins!) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Dinner with the Snakes (Open to all Slytherins!) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Dinner with the Snakes (Open to all Slytherins!) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Dinner with the Snakes (Open to all Slytherins!) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Dinner with the Snakes (Open to all Slytherins!) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Dinner with the Snakes (Open to all Slytherins!) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Dinner with the Snakes (Open to all Slytherins!) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Dinner with the Snakes (Open to all Slytherins!) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Dinner with the Snakes (Open to all Slytherins!) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Dinner with the Snakes (Open to all Slytherins!) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Dinner with the Snakes (Open to all Slytherins!) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Dinner with the Snakes (Open to all Slytherins!) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Dinner with the Snakes (Open to all Slytherins!) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Dinner with the Snakes (Open to all Slytherins!) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Dinner with the Snakes (Open to all Slytherins!) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Dinner with the Snakes (Open to all Slytherins!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character
::
Activity: Junior Undersecretary to the Minister of Magic

Dinner with the Snakes (Open to all Slytherins!) Empty
PostSubject: Dinner with the Snakes (Open to all Slytherins!)   Dinner with the Snakes (Open to all Slytherins!) EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 5:33 pm

Morgana walked into the Great Hall after having had a lesson in DaDA. She was still thinking about what the professor had told her about emotions when she crossed over to the Slytherin table. But the thought drifted quickly when she smelled the scent of meat. Oh, yes, steak with Bearnaise sauce. Her favorite. And the potatoes looked like gold. She sat down, not really taking notice of where she sat down, and quickly helped herself with some food.

The first bite tasted like heaven and she drank a mouthful of water. She hadn't noticed how hungry she was before she finally sat down to eat. She looked around the Hall and noticed that not many had arrived yet. She walked pretty quickly from the class when the bell had tolled, so she had probably beat many to it. She was sitting near some Slytherins, but not really next to them, wondering if they would think it to be rude of her to just plainly sit down with them. But at the same time, she really wanted to get to know more of her housemates.

She took another bite and was surprised when the food still tasted like heaven. She grinned happily and let the thought of the other Slytherins go.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with the Snakes (Open to all Slytherins!)   Dinner with the Snakes (Open to all Slytherins!) EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 5:48 pm

Lucy was about to take a seat when a dark haired girl sat down right in front of where she was standing. Her gray eyes widened at the sight; she was eating almost as if she hadn't eaten in days, and the food must have been incredible considering the looks of pleasure on the girl's face. The girl seemed to look around, but didn't notice Lucy standing in front of her. Must be a first year, Lucy thought as she finally put her books on the table.

"Hey." Lucy greeted her after she had sat down. Now that she had a better look at her, she noticed how she looked a bit older to be a first year, but not old enough to be in Lucy's year. "I'm Lucy." she added as soon as she grabbed a plate and helped herself to the delicious food.
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with the Snakes (Open to all Slytherins!)   Dinner with the Snakes (Open to all Slytherins!) EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 5:56 pm

Morgana blinked when a girl sat down right in front of her. How on earth had she not noticed her? Things like that never slipped her knowledge. She then cast the thought away as the girl said hello. "Hey," Morgana replied calmly, letting a smile form her face. She didn't really want to seem rude either, and the girl might be a bit weirded out by the fact that Morgana actually hadn't noticed her before she sat down.

Morgana shrugged it off and nodded. "Nice to meet you, Lucy. I'm Morgana. Morgana Gaunt," she said. Morgana had gotten it as a habit to say her last name. She used it to see if people were judgmental or not. Not that she decided that if they were, she'd walk away, she just wanted to know. Not that everyone knew who the Gaunt family was anyways, but still. She always said it and then people could do what they wanted with it. She wouldn't be hurt whatever they decided to do.

Lucy was not in her first year, obviously, but she wasn't sure if she was a third or fourth year. "Which year are you in?" Morgana asked curiously. She wondered what the lessons were about in the third or fourth year. All she knew is that she could barely wait to get there herself.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with the Snakes (Open to all Slytherins!)   Dinner with the Snakes (Open to all Slytherins!) EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 6:33 pm

Morgana seemed a bit shaken at Lucy's sudden introduction, but she had reason to be like that either way. Lucy had been a bit rude by just sitting down in front of her. At the sound of her name, Lucy's mind raced. She had heard it before, but she wasn't sure where or from whom. After a few seconds, she remembered.
"Gaunt! I know where that's from! You're a descendant of Salazar Slytherin, most likely related to Tom Riddle?" she said as her eyes grew wider with excitement. "Do you speak Parseltongue?" she asked, a bit afraid she might be getting too into Morgana's personal space.
After a few seconds, she realized she still hadn't answered Morgana's question. "I'm a Third Year, by the way. And you?"
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with the Snakes (Open to all Slytherins!)   Dinner with the Snakes (Open to all Slytherins!) EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 11:53 pm

Morgana was blinked at Lucy's outburst when she realized what the Gaunt family was. Well, it was nice to be appreciated by someone for her family. But, of course, Voldemort did come up in the conversation. "Yes, somewhat. My grandfather was Voldemort's cousin," she explained monotonously. However, she was pleasantly surprised when Lucy asked if she could speak parseltongue. It seemed as if Lucy didn't think that it was bad at all.

"I can indeed," Morgana said, for the first time, feeling actually proud of admitting it. Normally, she'd pretend to be proud of it, but now she actually was. She thought about the first time she had realized she could speak parseltongue. That snake that had tried to attack her. She had shouted stop, and it had stopped. It was amazing. And she had continued a really long conversation with said snake. Then she had convinced her father to buy a snake. "What about yourself? What's your family name?" she asked, as she knew a lot of wizarding family names.

"Oh, I'm a first year. What do they teach in the third year?" Morgana asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with the Snakes (Open to all Slytherins!)   Dinner with the Snakes (Open to all Slytherins!) EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 5:15 pm

Here was the question Lucy hated the most. "Malfoy." she admitted, a bit off embarrassment in her voice. Taking a sip of the milk in her cup, Lucy glanced at Morgana. "They don't teach much, or at least they haven't recently. Mostly, you enhance your skills I. soells and other subjects." she admitted.
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with the Snakes (Open to all Slytherins!)   Dinner with the Snakes (Open to all Slytherins!) EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 5:34 pm

Morgana raised her eyebrows. Malfoy was pretty much equally as bad a name as Gaunt or Riddle for that matter. But at the same time, Draco Malfoy had cleared the name considerably. At least in Morgana's eyes. And even so, she never judged a person based on looks or name. "Sorry if you find it cruel of me to say, but I think it's cool to meet a Malfoy. After all, we both have a very long lineage of wizards," she said with a shrug, "But if you don't like talking about it, then that's totally fine, of course."

She then frowned. "Really? Hm... Sounds kinda ... dull? Or has it been challenging?" she asked softly, cutting a slice of the steak and chewing it happily.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with the Snakes (Open to all Slytherins!)   Dinner with the Snakes (Open to all Slytherins!) EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:21 pm

"Yeah..." Lucy sighed, "It's complicated. I like my family heritage, I'm just not very proud of it." Looking down at her food, she no longer felt hungry, although she did feel incredibly thirsty. "It's not so dull as you probably think it is. It's just that most of the teachers haven't really had time to give the lessons."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with the Snakes (Open to all Slytherins!)   Dinner with the Snakes (Open to all Slytherins!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dinner with the Snakes (Open to all Slytherins!)
Page 1 of 1