Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Distraction  EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Distraction  EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Distraction  EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Distraction  EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Distraction  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Distraction  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Distraction  EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Distraction  EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Distraction  EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Distraction  EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Distraction  EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Distraction  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Distraction  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Distraction  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Distraction  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Distraction

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

Distraction  Empty
PostSubject: Distraction    Distraction  EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 4:45 pm

[This thread is open to anyone]

Lucy's eyes scanned the view as she thought things for a while, letting it all set into it's place. It had been a long time since she'd had time to just be herself as most of her days were spent going back and forth between her home in Cheshire and Hogwarts. Phoenix worried about her and Wade, and now Ryland, but Lucy always managed to remind him that they would be safe in the place that survived all those wars Uncle Draco spoke of.

Her father's worrying got on her nerves easily; it made her think that maybe he was trying to stop her and Wade from becoming one of them, but he didn't have to. She would never even think about it. Soon, she would be fourteen, and her school work would most likely increase, and her feelings towards everything would probably change, and she would have to take harder classes, and most of all, she would lose her relationship with Wade.

She could feel it already. She could feel him slipping away. The only time they talked the way they used to was when it had something to do with the Library, but even in classes they barely spoke to each other. Knowing Wade, it was easy for her to believe something was up, but she couldn't dare to think that maybe he was the one Phoenix should be worried about. Considering he was supposed to meet his father this year during one of their trips to Hogsmeade, she was sure he would find out sooner or later.

Soon, she found herself lying on the ground of the bridge, looking up at the sky. It was so beautiful, the way she wanted her life to be. At that moment, she didn't care about the students walking by, she was supposed to be eating lunch in the Great Hall, but she just didn't feel like eating. She just wanted to rest for a while.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

Distraction  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distraction    Distraction  EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 6:46 pm

Ella decided to skip out on lunch today, not really feeling hungry. Slowly, she walked the grounds until coming to the suspension bridge. As she crossed it, she noticed a young Slytherin laying on the ground not far ahead of her.

As she approached the girl, she realised it was her old best friend. "Lucy!" she cried out and ran over to her kneeling beside her.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

Distraction  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distraction    Distraction  EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 8:36 pm

At the sound of her name, Lucy's startled reaction caused her to slightly bang her head on the ground as she prepared to sit up. "Ow." she whispered, rubbing the back of her head. A familiar figure appeared as soon as she looked forward.
"Hey Ella!" She exclaimed, happy to see her old friend again.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

Distraction  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distraction    Distraction  EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:05 pm

Ella hugged Lucy, as the girl exclaimed her name, and laughed. "Long time no see. How are you?" Ella practically shrieked. She noticed Lucy had dyed her hair darker and grew some more. Her friend was turning out to be a beautiful young woman and it made her so happy to see all of them growing up, even little Ellie.

Ella's own hair hair grow back to it's original length as well as the blue pretty much faded out as well. Her eyebrow piercing was clear today mainly so it couldn't be spotted by anyone and she had grew about an inch taller. They were going to be fourteen soon.
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

Distraction  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distraction    Distraction  EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:08 am

Shah was walking past the bridges. Where she was going, she didn't know. She just wanted to exercise, and walking seemed like a good start. As she was doing just that, she spot Lucy and Ella. She hadn't spoken to Lucy since a long time. Deciding this would probably be a good time, she walked over to the girls.

"Hi Lucy!" Shah smiled at Lucy, pushing her bright scarlet hair off her face. Then she looked at Ella. She knew it would be very rude if she was oblivious to Ella's presence. Shah nodded at her and muttered, "Fontayne." Shah still didn't know whether she liked Ella now, but she was sure neither of them were going to kill each other on plain sight.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

Distraction  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distraction    Distraction  EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 4:27 am

"I'm great." Lucy tried to smile. It was hard seeing Ella after a long time and trying to adjust to being with her. She still loved the girl, it's just that time had a way of dragging Lucy away from people.
"You? I heard Professor Vega adopted you and Ellie?" she asked, putting her hair up in a ponytail.

Seeing Shah approach, she gave her a smile. "Hey Shah!" She exclaimed, with a little more energy than she had with Ella. Given Shah's relationship with Wade, Lucy had grown to really like the red-haired Lion. "How are you, guys?" she asked them both.
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

Distraction  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distraction    Distraction  EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 12:18 pm

Shah smiled at Lucy. Though she hadn't really talked much to her, Shah really liked the girl. "I'm fine, Lucy. You?" Pushing the hair out of her eyes, Shah sat down beside Lucy. 
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

Distraction  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distraction    Distraction  EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 3:23 am

"Tired, and annoyed." she admitted. Sitting back down, she sighed and looked up. "James is so oblivious to the fact that I like him, and every day Sydney make a move that I don't have the confidence to make. She's brash and annoyingly beautiful, I have to give her that. But James is too much of a good friend for me lose. What if he figures out that I like him and he thinks the situation is too awkward for him?" she asked, mostly to herself, but still aware that her girlfriends were listening. "Maybe I just need to give it time. It's not like I'm going to spend the rest of my third year crying about how a boy doesn't like me. I'm not that pathetic." she surprised herself by her own words, and as she looked back at the two girls, she added, "Either way, what's going on in your lives?"
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

Distraction  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distraction    Distraction  EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 9:37 am

Aylee didn't want to eat lunch inside that day, so she stole a sandwich from the Great Hall and went outside. She decided to explore more of the outdoors- there were some bridges that she hadn't seen yet. Nibbling on her sandwich, Aylee caught sight of one of the bridges, the one known as the Suspension Bridge. Woah, Aylee thought, taking another bite out of her sandwich. She stepped on the bridge and started walking across it, wondering what it held on the other side. She admired the view from up there, and as she was staring at the horizon, she tripped.

"Dammit," Aylee muttered to herself, rubbing her foot. Sighing, she sat down and looked around. From there, she recognized three girls talking to each other- Lucy, Ella and Shah. Aylee had met them a few times, they were a year older than her but very nice and kind. She stood up and walked over to them, while wondering if she was about to annoy them or not.

"Hello," Aylee greeted them. "Can I join you?"

Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

Distraction  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distraction    Distraction  EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 11:24 pm

Ella looked as Shah joined, nodding to acknowledge her, she turned back to Lucy. She felt quite sad for Lucy as she understood what she was going through as she went through it not long ago with Wade ignoring the fact she liked him. She wasn't quite sure what to say to Lucy. "Well, I'm quite sure he doesn't like Sydney, not many of us do. You're beautiful too, the only thing you're lacking is courage and I see the way he looks at you. I think you have a good chance with him." Ella replied smiling.

Ella noticed a shadow appear and looked up to see a younger Ravenclaw. Aylee. As she asked whether she could join, Ella shrugged and patted the ground beside them. "I don't think we mind."
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

Distraction  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distraction    Distraction  EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 8:50 pm

"I'm not a Gryffindor, Ella. Of course I don't have courage." Lucy said, silently lamenting her lack of kt. "But I dont understand why its so hard for him to just realize that I've liked him since we first met?" Turning her eyes to Ella, she now understood what it was like for her to see Wade and Shah together, and she felt sorry for both, Ella and herself. Lucy made a point to catch Ella before dinner that day to talk more about the matter.

Once again, lost in concentration at Ella's words, I see the way he looks at you, she felt a rush of butterflies in her stomach. As the words settled in and she realized their meaning, Lucy allowed herself to hope, if only for a second, and her lips curled into a soft smile.

Her thoughts, however, were interrupted as Aylee walked up to them. Giving her a friendly smile, Lucy agreed with with Ella. "Not at all, Aylee. Welcome the club." Although she wasn't sure herself of what kind of club they would be anyway. "So how re you?" She asked the Ravenclaw.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

Distraction  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distraction    Distraction  EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 9:56 pm

Aylee smiled as Ella and Lucy said they didn't mind her joining them. She sat down next to Ella and crossed her legs. "Hello," she greeted Shah and Ella before turning to Lucy. "I'm good," she replied to Lucy. "What about you?" She pretty much addressed all of them with that question.

"I'm sorry but I couldn't help overhear your conversation," Aylee said, biting her lip. "I just want to say that Sydney and I are pretty sure that James likes you. Sydney told James that she liked him... and James... he..." Why am I telling her? Aylee thought to herself. "He rejected her and said that he likes someone else. Sydney's certain that it is you. And so am I." Then she bit her lip again and said, "You should just tell him."

Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

Distraction  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distraction    Distraction  EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 10:25 pm

Lucy smiled as Aylee said she was good. "I'm great." She answered. "A bit tired though. I've had to travel between my home and Hogwarts for quite a while." She grimaced. As much as she loved her home, the constant moving about was getting the best of her.

A splash of pink rushed to her cheeks as she heard Aylee say she had overheard their conversation. How embarrassing! Wait, no. What was she to be embarrassed of?
"Um. You don't have-" Lucy tried to stop her from saying anything else, but Aylee had already spilled the secret and Lucy couldn't help but feel relieved that James had rejected Sydney. Soon, she realized she was smiling at the thought of telling James, but the smile faded after a few seconds.
"Aylee, I've known James since our first year here. We've had our share of moments in which I wouldn't trade my friendship with him. I genuinely like him and his company, and that makes it hard for me to tell him how I feel."

Seconds passed, and she couldn't get Aylee's words out of her mind. For once in her life, she wanted something other that being an Auror. She wanted to feel comfortable around James without blushing at everything he said or did. She wanted to know that the possibility of them suddenly turning into an us was close enough for her to reach. Her eyes caught Aylee's and Lucy held her gaze for a few seconds. "No, you're right." She said, standing up as she spoke. "I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna tell him." Her back suddenly turned towards the three girls but Lucy quickly faced them after she realized how rude it was to simply leave.

"I'll see you later?" She asked, waited for their answer then walked back to the Great Hall, where she had a feeling James would be sitting soon, ready to have dinner.
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

Distraction  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distraction    Distraction  EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 7:27 am

Shah stayed quiet the whole time. She wasn't good at consoling others and she didn't have any great suggestions to say. So she listened. That was what she was best at. Aylee joined them after sometime and Shah smiled at the girl.

Shah wasn't stupid; she understood what was going on. To be quiet frank, Shah didn't like Sydney for...for maybe her lack of discipline. But, she didn't say that out loud because she didn't know the girl personally and it wasn't fair or polite to judge her. And she knew that Lucy didn't like to see Sydney with James, just like how Ella didn't like seeing her with Wade. She honestly felt guilty for making Ella feel that way, but she wasn't about to say that out loud either, Shah and Ella were not BFFs.

That was when Aylee said that maybe James likes Lucy too. And Shah couldn't help but feel happy at Lucy expression; it turned bright and hopeful and happy. Shah would be very disappointed if things went south and Lucy got hurt. She really thought Lucy was brave to do what she was about to do. She stood up and grinned as bright as possible. "Best of luck, Lucy."
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

Distraction  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distraction    Distraction  EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 3:30 am

Aylee didn't say anything when Lucy decided not to tell James, she just bit her lip. Silence followed and she looked down before realizing that Lucy had caught her eye. After a few moments, the Slytherin stood up. Aylee found herself smiling a little. I'd really like them to end up together, she thought.

After Shah spoke, Aylee simply shrugged and smiled. She was certain that things would go well for Lucy. She watched Lucy leaving her with Shah and Ella. Suddenly realizing that her sandwich was still in her hand, she quickly finished it and then stared at the ground.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Distraction  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distraction    Distraction  Empty

Back to top Go down

Distraction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live the Magic! :: Hogwarts Castle :: The Grounds :: The Bridges :: Suspension Bridge-
Jump to: