Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Introductory Meeting (Closed to the Fontayne Sisters + Selene Vega) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Introductory Meeting (Closed to the Fontayne Sisters + Selene Vega) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Introductory Meeting (Closed to the Fontayne Sisters + Selene Vega) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Introductory Meeting (Closed to the Fontayne Sisters + Selene Vega) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Introductory Meeting (Closed to the Fontayne Sisters + Selene Vega) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Introductory Meeting (Closed to the Fontayne Sisters + Selene Vega) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Introductory Meeting (Closed to the Fontayne Sisters + Selene Vega) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Introductory Meeting (Closed to the Fontayne Sisters + Selene Vega) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Introductory Meeting (Closed to the Fontayne Sisters + Selene Vega) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Introductory Meeting (Closed to the Fontayne Sisters + Selene Vega) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Introductory Meeting (Closed to the Fontayne Sisters + Selene Vega) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Introductory Meeting (Closed to the Fontayne Sisters + Selene Vega) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Introductory Meeting (Closed to the Fontayne Sisters + Selene Vega) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Introductory Meeting (Closed to the Fontayne Sisters + Selene Vega) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Introductory Meeting (Closed to the Fontayne Sisters + Selene Vega) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Introductory Meeting (Closed to the Fontayne Sisters + Selene Vega)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Andrew Greco
Adult
Andrew Greco

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Ministry of Magic Worker

Introductory Meeting (Closed to the Fontayne Sisters + Selene Vega) Empty
PostSubject: Introductory Meeting (Closed to the Fontayne Sisters + Selene Vega)   Introductory Meeting (Closed to the Fontayne Sisters + Selene Vega) EmptySun May 05, 2013 4:02 am

As he walked into Three Broomsticks Inn, Andrew let out a sigh of relief as he knew he had arrived on time upon glancing at his watch. He looked around to find a table big enough for four people, and when he finally found one, he took a seat while glancing at the door; waiting for Selene and the girls to walk in. He was finally going to meet them.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Introductory Meeting (Closed to the Fontayne Sisters + Selene Vega)   Introductory Meeting (Closed to the Fontayne Sisters + Selene Vega) EmptyMon May 06, 2013 10:23 pm

Ella, who was excited to see her third year coming to a close, strolled into the Three Broomsticks with a letter in her hand hoping she was in the right place at the right time. She glanced around, noticing how empty the place seemed before spotting a man sitting over at a table big enough for four people. Assuming it was Mr. Greco, she walked over to him, "Mr. Greco? I'm Ella ." she extended her hand towards him waiting or him to take it so she could sit.
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character
Activity: Adult, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, History of Magic Professor, Head of Slytherin House

PostSubject: Re: Introductory Meeting (Closed to the Fontayne Sisters + Selene Vega)   Introductory Meeting (Closed to the Fontayne Sisters + Selene Vega) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 1:52 am

With a nervous smile, Selene walked into the Three Broomsticks to meet with Andrew, Ella, and Ellie. She knew he had arranged a meeting here, and was excited to have him meet her girls. Noticing that Ella had arrived early, she smiled at her.
"Ella." she said as she motioned for her to take a seat, while she took the one next to Andrew.
"I believe we are now waiting for Ellie then?" she asked them.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Divinations professor

PostSubject: Re: Introductory Meeting (Closed to the Fontayne Sisters + Selene Vega)   Introductory Meeting (Closed to the Fontayne Sisters + Selene Vega) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 3:32 am

Ellie took her time as she strolled through Hogsmeade. She was going to meet Mr. Greco with her sisterand mom at the Three Broomsticks. She smiled as she thought of how young and adorable she looked with her long hair tied back in a Slytherin green and silver bow and light eye makeup. Ella had told her the previous night that she was growing up so fast and she couldn't believe it.

Slowly, she pushed open the door and made her way to the table near Ella, Professor Vega and Mr. Greco. Doing a little curtsie, she nodded at him and said, "I'm Elita Fontayne, otherwise known as Ellie." Smiling, she took a seat beside her mom and hugged her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introductory Meeting (Closed to the Fontayne Sisters + Selene Vega)   Introductory Meeting (Closed to the Fontayne Sisters + Selene Vega) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 4:34 pm

OOC- I don't mean to interrupt you guys or anything but can I RP here as the waitress?
Back to top Go down
Andrew Greco
Adult
Andrew Greco

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Introductory Meeting (Closed to the Fontayne Sisters + Selene Vega)   Introductory Meeting (Closed to the Fontayne Sisters + Selene Vega) EmptySun May 12, 2013 1:53 am

It took Andrew a few seconds to adjust to the quick arrival of all the women he'd asked to meet. "Um. Yes, I'm Andrew Greco." he said to Ella as he awkwardly shook her hand. Soon after, Selene and Ellie arrived and he smiled at both of them.
"Hi." he started, somewhat unsure of how to start. "Well, I suppose Selene already told you who I am?"

OOC: Yes, go ahead Rebecca Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introductory Meeting (Closed to the Fontayne Sisters + Selene Vega)   Introductory Meeting (Closed to the Fontayne Sisters + Selene Vega) EmptySun May 12, 2013 7:33 am

Business had been a bit slow that day. Probably because most kids were out shopping at Zonko's or Honeydukes. Rebecca sighed to herself as she looked around the almost empty inn. She was bored. She had served all of the customer, washed the dishes till they were spotless but still, nothing was really happening.

Suddenly, the Gryffindor girl looked up as four people entered and sat at an empty table. Rebecca recognized only three of them- Ella, Ellie and Professor Vega but the fourth person was unknown to her. Shrugging, she grabbed her notepad, which she wrote down her orders in, and walked over to the table.

"Hello," she greeted them, smiling. "Welcome to the Three Broomsticks. What can I get you?"
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Introductory Meeting (Closed to the Fontayne Sisters + Selene Vega)   Introductory Meeting (Closed to the Fontayne Sisters + Selene Vega) EmptySun May 19, 2013 6:43 am

Ella nodded curtly to Rebecca. "Nothing, I'm fine." she smiled, glancing towards the others. "Nice to finally meet you Mr. Greco." Ella finished. She looked to Ellie and Professor Vega, still unsure of what to call her ad waiting for them to say something. She began to grow uncomfortable in the awkward silence causing her to look down at her lap and blush a bright red.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Greco
Adult
Andrew Greco

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Introductory Meeting (Closed to the Fontayne Sisters + Selene Vega)   Introductory Meeting (Closed to the Fontayne Sisters + Selene Vega) EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 6:19 pm

"Nothing, for me. Thank you." Andrew replied nicely to the waitress. "Nice to finally meet you girls too. Selene talks about you both a lot." he smiled. "I hear you're both third years, but Elita is really only eleven? Is that right?" he asked, glancing at the younger Fontayne, raising his left eyebrow in curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Divinations professor

PostSubject: Re: Introductory Meeting (Closed to the Fontayne Sisters + Selene Vega)   Introductory Meeting (Closed to the Fontayne Sisters + Selene Vega) EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 7:25 pm

"Yessir, I just turned 11. I started Hogwarts when I was 9 due to special circumstances." The younger girls voice quivered as she looked towards Mr. Greco then to her mom and lastly Ella, who all seemed pretty supportive of her talking. She was always nervous about talking about this subject because it hurt both her and Ella.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introductory Meeting (Closed to the Fontayne Sisters + Selene Vega)   Introductory Meeting (Closed to the Fontayne Sisters + Selene Vega) EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 6:38 pm

Rebecca nodded at Ella and the man, who didn't want anything. Ellie and Professor Vega didn't order yet, so the waitress just stood there, waiting patiently for their orders.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Greco
Adult
Andrew Greco

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Introductory Meeting (Closed to the Fontayne Sisters + Selene Vega)   Introductory Meeting (Closed to the Fontayne Sisters + Selene Vega) EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 2:32 am

"Don't worry." Andrew assured the younger girl. "The Ministry doesn't know, and I don't plan on telling Rufford. Him and I barely talk at all." he admitted.

Noticing the waitress standing, Andrew glanced at her once more and turned his gaze to Selene, waiting for her to order or keep the conversation going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductory Meeting (Closed to the Fontayne Sisters + Selene Vega)   Introductory Meeting (Closed to the Fontayne Sisters + Selene Vega) Empty

Back to top Go down

Introductory Meeting (Closed to the Fontayne Sisters + Selene Vega)
Page 1 of 1